PDA

View Full Version : General talk CBD Fun

superfilo
22-07-2016, 09:40 AM
Hey brethren... Like some of you, I work in the city.. Occassionally I yearn a 30 min punt but don't want to walk to Spring hill.. Does anyone have any tips for CBD places with a chance to get my spring roll attended to? I know we may have touched on them in different threads but I can't find them... I walked past Real Thai the other day and may report back on it soonn.. Any tips are much appreciated. 3 hours until lunch time! Go!

tommy thumb
22-07-2016, 09:50 AM
Iv only had luck with wechat girls in the city. Had a sexy as fuck Taiwanese girl at m on Mary a few months ago. If u have wechat do a look around. That would be best bet. Will pm u more info.

reddoor
22-07-2016, 10:36 AM
You walked PAST real thai .no no no no

danenth
22-07-2016, 02:02 PM
Where is this Real Thai you speak of ?

blas
22-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Isn't it fake Thai ?

reddoor
22-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Where is this Real Thai you speak of ?
Elizabeth st op hilton hotel.

reddoor
22-07-2016, 03:01 PM
Isn't it fake Thai ?
No not fake thai! nice place nice private rooms and good massage. Like to pop in there whenever im in cbd which seems to b a lot more these days for some reason.

rockbreaker
22-07-2016, 09:38 PM
Tantric massage and another massage next to it but at upstairs have been reported positive.

Wechat would provide some FS options.

simplepleasure
04-08-2016, 09:48 PM
I went to thai tanta on mary st tonight. $40 for 30 mins. The girls look nice enough, dressed in traditional thai gear. So not that sexy. It was a good enough massage. One where she sits on you ass to massage your back. (Never figure if they are being lazy or sexy). In total, I was shortchanged on time, about 10 mins. The flip came early in the 30 mins. The ML asked if I wanted happiness, asked the price, $50. I declined, said, thanks, maybe next time. Suddenly it dropped about 10degrees in the room, she was very cold. Lucky I did not mention the shortchange on time, I would have frostbite by now.

I went to this place when it first opened. $65 for 30 mins, nude massage, hj included. Then they found that was illegal, and it was legit for a while. Looks like it is starting to dip their toes back in the water. Meer shadow of their former selves. That was so much fun. Now not so much.... I'll try again in a few more years

Bubbaloo
05-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Nothing ever gets "better" these days. We vote our misery into power. Makes no sense.

Emporio
05-08-2016, 08:21 PM
Why didn't u counter with a $40? I'm sure she would have said yes...

str8up
05-08-2016, 09:46 PM
I went to thai tanta on mary st tonight. $40 for 30 mins. The girls look nice enough, dressed in traditional thai gear. So not that sexy. It was a good enough massage. One where she sits on you ass to massage your back. (Never figure if they are being lazy or sexy). In total, I was shortchanged on time, about 10 mins. The flip came early in the 30 mins. The ML asked if I wanted happiness, asked the price, $50. I declined, said, thanks, maybe next time. Suddenly it dropped about 10degrees in the room, she was very cold. Lucky I did not mention the shortchange on time, I would have frostbite by now.

I went to this place when it first opened. $65 for 30 mins, nude massage, hj included. Then they found that was illegal, and it was legit for a while. Looks like it is starting to dip their toes back in the water. Meer shadow of their former selves. That was so much fun. Now not so much.... I'll try again in a few more years

Good on you for walking, mate. $50 is a rip-off!!

MLMatt
17-08-2016, 10:51 PM
Don't get caught in the fiddy dollar trap!