PDA

View Full Version : General talk How do ML's feel about loyalty?

caff3ry
23-07-2016, 03:14 PM
So for those of you who have read my AR I completed my first offical punt yesterday at QVB massage, while it was no doubt an amazing experience the place also happens to be right next to a shop I also visit Aloe Vera massage. (they are in the same building and entrances are open so you can be seen walking past either of them if an ML happens to be at the entrance) My question is do ML's care about loyalty in terms of you always booking them? The reason I ask is because I happened to see my favourite ML at Aloe Vera while walking out and I'm pretty sure she recognised me as well as I've been there 3 times once to see her and twice to see someone else (1st time she was my ML second time I tried someone new and third time I had a repeat with the 2nd ML but she saw me come out with her) I understand that from their point of view customers=tips for them and if I were to Finnish with another ML in the same shop or in my case walk out from an competitors shop would they feel betrayed?

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2016, 03:38 PM
You are thinking too much brother!

It's a jungle out there and plenty of fishes in the sea !!

You can't be just seeing one ml all the time the same way no ml can survive on the business from just one punter !!

Just be nice and enjoy the time and the body of whoever the naked busty ml in front of you ok !

Cheers

aussiegaigin
23-07-2016, 04:02 PM
They might feel disappointed if you went somewhere else, but you have no obligation to them. After all, she is not exclusive to you, she is doing the same things to dozens of other guys all week.

In fact moving around girls in a shop can have its advantages. I used to go to a shop which was ostensibly "legit"; this girl gave great massage so I went to her just for that, but she wouldn't even consider letting me touch her up, let alone offer extras. After a few visits I discovered this new cute young Thai girl there; she couldn't massage for nuts but allowed plenty of play and gave me HJs on the sly. Obviously did with other guys too, and she soon had waiting lists to get a booking. One day the first girl saw me coming out from the Thai and gave me a dirty look. The next time I had her, towards the end she asked if I wanted a HJ? When I asked why she was suddenly offering, she said she knew Thai was doing it, and she was losing business, so she had to relent. For someone who "didn't do HJs", she certainly made a good job of it.

Alan86
23-07-2016, 05:51 PM
Babycat, where are you? We need your answer! (How good is it to have our resident ML btw?!)

This is a big topic, but I'll keep it simple. In my view,

As a girl, They may feel a little hurt if she thought you were crazy about her. Every girl likes to feel special and like she's your 'favourite ', don't they?

But they are used to this sort of thing happening so it's not a big deal. Water off a duck's back.

The problem is easily avoided for you though, as go to QVB on a different day than Aloe Vera.

Do they really stand in the doorway?

You can read similar experiences of others. Including myself, in the thread 'Awkward'.

Alan86
23-07-2016, 05:54 PM
They might feel disappointed if you went somewhere else, but you have no obligation to them. After all, she is not exclusive to you, she is doing the same things to dozens of other guys all week.

In fact moving around girls in a shop can have its advantages. I used to go to a shop which was ostensibly "legit"; this girl gave great massage so I went to her just for that, but she wouldn't even consider letting me touch her up, let alone offer extras. After a few visits I discovered this new cute young Thai girl there; she couldn't massage for nuts but allowed plenty of play and gave me HJs on the sly. Obviously did with other guys too, and she soon had waiting lists to get a booking. One day the first girl saw me coming out from the Thai and gave me a dirty look. The next time I had her, towards the end she asked if I wanted a HJ? When I asked why she was suddenly offering, she said she knew Thai was doing it, and she was losing business, so she had to relent. For someone who "didn't do HJs", she certainly made a good job of it.

Wow, awesome story! Very interesting!

I might have to try telling my regular legit that the other girl is giving me HJs!

rooter
23-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Pay. Fuck. Leave.
That's the unholy trinity of punting.
When you are with a girl treat her like she is most special girl in the world.
Because for that hour she is.
She is your very special girlfriend.
It doesn't matter that there have been 100s of guys before you and the will be 100s after you.
For that magical hour she is yours, and you are hers.
Then when it's over, just move on.
She will move on to the next punter and you will move on to the next ML or WL.
That's the essence and beauty and Zen of punting.

caff3ry
23-07-2016, 09:05 PM
Babycat, where are you? We need your answer! (How good is it to have our resident ML btw?!)

As a girl, They may feel a little hurt if she thought you were crazy about her. Every girl likes to feel special and like she's your 'favourite ', don't they?

But they are used to this sort of thing happening so it's not a big deal. Water off a duck's back.

The problem is easily avoided for you though, as go to QVB on a different day than Aloe Vera.

You can read similar experiences of others. Including myself, in the thread 'Awkward'.

Not stand at the door way but like for example with QVB massage the entrance is directly opposite the stairs which you need to walk up in order to access the building. Aloe is on the right after walking up the stairs either way I'm gonna be seen by one of those shops. I don't want to disappoint Nicole after we hit it off so great, but I still need to see my goddess Rachel my absolute S rank stunner <3

Babycat
24-07-2016, 01:35 PM

On an economically view, every ML wants to have her regular. The benefits of regulars secure the business. Also, the expense of keeking a regular is less than having a new customer. Especially when I had regular at KC as MLs there queue in line and be picked up by clients. More competitive. And one day, we have to say that regular save our day. Otherwise, we have to leave without jobs.

Then, in a personal view, having regular who keeps coming back for a ML makes her feel special and confident. "I'm good enough to keep him from others". A feeling of being a popular girl.
So, very important for a Ml to keep her clients as her property. Yes, most of the cases clients are Mls' property. And yes, she feels hurt a little bit if her regular goes for another one. Some will be upset, angry or disappointed and even take it too serious. Some understand that clients are punters who come, have fun and leave, and they have the right to see others in a shop, or go to plenty of shops, so they're not property that makes them take it easy.

However, there are some disadvantages of having a regular, too. First, some regular gradually are not happy with the service they've received. I mean, they want more, and also aware of their importance as a regular to a ML. Hence, they ask more and more, and become naughty. More extra, more attention, and those things dry Mls off. When a regular client is out of our control, we accept to lose them. Yes, plenty of fish in the sea for clients and for us, too. Second, it's not a good idea to have a bad regular. A loyal one with just $20 is not what we want. Last week, I met an old man who always comes for one girl but for some reasons he couldn't come on her day. Just $20 but had to answer lots of questions that made me feel awkward. Definitely I don't want to keep a regular like him. I feel sorry for that girl as she has a regular like him. And he's not the only regular who brings low benefits. I've met some whom I wish they not remember my name so they won't book me next time. Ask much but pay less. I still try to treat clients equal, but really don't want to get just $20 only with full effort.

The advantage to become a regular for a particular ML is client can receive better service and more attention from Mls. :))
Besides, I want to give idea of a double job too. For a normal regular, I don't mind if he books a double booking as working in pairs is easier for MLs. But if a regular client who is special for me, I feel uncomfortable, jealous and awkward. Can't be crazy, haha!

Alan86
24-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Thanks Babycat for your comprehensive answer.

Read this thread. It's a bit similar. I also posted a story in there.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?59556-Awkward&highlight=Awkward

Babycat
24-07-2016, 01:46 PM
Not stand at the door way but like for example with QVB massage the entrance is directly opposite the stairs which you need to walk up in order to access the building. Aloe is on the right after walking up the stairs either way I'm gonna be seen by one of those shops. I don't want to disappoint Nicole after we hit it off so great, but I still need to see my goddess Rachel my absolute S rank stunner <3
So surprised that QVB and Aloe Vera are both friends and enemies. They compete for clients but also support each other too. Two managers come and chit chat all day when they have free time ( haizz, I don't like woman's gossip and chatting so it's a little bit annoying). Emily - my friend used to work for Aloe Vera as my recommendation, and on her first day there, I came to company her as on that afternoon, only she worked there. Then a guy came to QVB but they were all busy, and Nicole took him to Aloe vera, and let me do for him in Aloe vera's room. Supporting each other and both of them make profits. But they are always ready when a client come in as they don't want him go wrong place, haha.

Alan86
24-07-2016, 01:52 PM
So surprised that QVB and Aloe Vera are both friends and enemies. They compete for clients but also support each other too. Two managers come and chit chat all day when they have free time ( haizz, I don't like woman's gossip and chatting so it's a little bit annoying). Emily - my friend used to work for Aloe Vera as my recommendation, and on her first day there, I came to company her as on that afternoon, only she worked there. Then a guy came to QVB but they were all busy, and Nicole took him to Aloe vera, and let me do for him in Aloe vera's room. Supporting each other and both of them make profits. But they are always ready when a client come in as they don't want him go wrong place, haha.

I asked a similar question in my thread ' is it the same shop?'

Did you (and the customer) think you were having a session at Aloe Vera or QVB??

caff3ry
24-07-2016, 03:16 PM

Thanks for the insight babycat as someone that just started off punting I do strongly believe in keeping both parties happy if the ML has as much fun with you as you with them it's beneficial for everyone! I suppose on your end its quite reasonable to expect that a regular will see you 99% of the time when you bump into them especially if you've built up a good relationship with them. I think if anything now that I've had time to think about it seeing or trying different ML's can give you a better appreciation for your regular as maybe you will get a bad experience one day for trying an unknown and make you think "damn why did I go here when I could have gone to see....." Overall I know it's impossible to keep everyone happy but seeing as I've just begun my journey I don't think I'll make anyone jealous just yet haha

caff3ry
24-07-2016, 03:17 PM
I asked a similar question in my thread ' is it the same shop?'

Did you (and the customer) think you were having a session at Aloe Vera or QVB??

Nope not the same shop just very very close to each other

Babycat
24-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Nope not the same shop just very very close to each other
Yep, Emily told me that the manager of Aloe vera is trying to sell her business now and while looking for a buyer, she sometimes comes and works for QVB. As a supporter, :))

caff3ry
24-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Yep, Emily told me that the manager of Aloe vera is trying to sell her business now and while looking for a buyer, she sometimes comes and works for QVB. As a supporter, :))
Noooo! My favourite ML works at aloe Vera I'm not ready to say goodbye when I just begun :(

Babycat
24-07-2016, 10:03 PM
Noooo! My favourite ML works at aloe Vera I'm not ready to say goodbye when I just begun :(

Don't worry. They just change owner, not girls.

ChulSoo
24-07-2016, 10:16 PM

아.. 베이비캇씨? 혹시 당신은 한국 사람이에요?

Babycat
25-07-2016, 11:35 AM
아.. 베이비캇씨? 혹시 당신은 한국 사람이에요?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
아닙니다

docevil
25-07-2016, 01:53 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
아닙니다

hmmm...

예 ?

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2016, 01:55 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
아닙니다

Haha, whatever that is, get a room would you? you two !!

Babycat
25-07-2016, 02:19 PM
hmmm...

예 ?
Nope, :))

docevil
25-07-2016, 02:31 PM

hmmm.....the mystery continues... :)

woods23
25-07-2016, 03:13 PM

You're Chinese :) ..my baby cat :)

Sam88
25-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Oh definitely

James_jones
25-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Has this forum taken an odd turn lately with all the conversations about what essentially boil down to.. feels?

wilisno
25-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Has this forum taken an odd turn lately with all the conversations about what essentially boil down to.. feels?

No, I don't think so, it has always been like this, maybe you're new ? ;) ;) ;)

Sam88
25-07-2016, 05:26 PM
so much feels lol

docevil
25-07-2016, 05:27 PM
so much feels lol

That's why we keep going back :love:

caff3ry
25-07-2016, 05:28 PM
so much feels lol

Feeling good with the MLS in the nether regions or just feels? Cause I chose option 1 every time!!!

Sam88
25-07-2016, 05:35 PM
That's why we keep going back :love:

going back too often until she's asking me to stop.... damn it.. she was like I just saw you a few days ago ... meh lol

docevil
25-07-2016, 05:41 PM
going back too often until she's asking me to stop.... damn it.. she was like I just saw you a few days ago ... meh lol

hahahha... Damn those Testosterone!!! MLs have those to be thankful for..

and of the muscular knots as well that need to be taken care off....:miao:

docevil
25-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Feeling good with the MLS in the nether regions or just feels? Cause I chose option 1 every time!!!

May not have to be nether.... could be upper...

Whatever clicks :cool2:

woods23
25-07-2016, 08:44 PM

Brother sam sam, you're in a deeper hole than i thought lol.
You need to join me "no ml for 60 days challenge " with me. You do 90 days bro you're in more deep shit than me hahaha.

ChulSoo
25-07-2016, 09:13 PM
More like an IBC for an assumed guess on this Babycat character.

Babycat
25-07-2016, 09:35 PM

You want to track me down, :((?

ChulSoo
25-07-2016, 09:40 PM
"Cat and Mouse"? No. I think not. However, I'll leave that to the gambling of chasing spectacular korean MLs and WLs.

Nejums
25-07-2016, 10:14 PM
The dangers of being loyal to MLs is that you miss opportunities for fun with other girls. Whilst true you can get more personalised services with a regular, you are essentially locking yourself into a relationship. No harm done if you enjoy that, but if you were after a relationship, why did you seek out a ML?

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2016, 10:37 PM
The dangers of being loyal to MLs is that you miss opportunities for fun with other girls. Whilst true you can get more personalised services with a regular, you are essentially locking yourself into a relationship. No harm done if you enjoy that, but if you were after a relationship, why did you seek out a ML?

What if you equally split your times and sessions between a few MLs , and between them you can get everything you ever wanted from punting?

Say for example, if I could just see Iris , Rebecca, Mimi, Coco and Amy on a rotational basis , I don't think there will be much out there I would be missing as far as RnT is concerned ! But that's just me, I'm fairly easy to please, by the creme de la creme of course !

Sam88
25-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Brother sam sam, you're in a deeper hole than i thought lol.
You need to join me "no ml for 60 days challenge " with me. You do 90 days bro you're in more deep shit than me hahaha.

I can't even last a week what more 60 days mate.... lol .. 30 days would be a steal

Sam88
25-07-2016, 11:02 PM

What's IBC?

Nejums
26-07-2016, 01:04 AM
What if you equally split your times and sessions between a few MLs , and between them you can get everything you ever wanted from punting?

Say for example, if I could just see Iris , Rebecca, Mimi, Coco and Amy on a rotational basis , I don't think there will be much out there I would be missing as far as RnT is concerned ! But that's just me, I'm fairly easy to please, by the creme de la creme of course !
By seeing other MLs, you are no longer being "loyal". For a short while I was blindly going to one ML only. She went on holidays and I visited other shops and girls and it helped shake the spell. Still, for a period of 4 months, I was seeing her every week at least once. Can't help but feel I probably paid for the trip!

sukeong
26-07-2016, 02:11 AM
Still, for a period of 4 months, I was seeing her every week at least once. Can't help but feel I probably paid for the trip!

Every week for four months, I would say you did lol.

docevil
26-07-2016, 02:46 AM
By seeing other MLs, you are no longer being "loyal". For a short while I was blindly going to one ML only. She went on holidays and I visited other shops and girls and it helped shake the spell. Still, for a period of 4 months, I was seeing her every week at least once. Can't help but feel I probably paid for the trip!

So what would happen when she comes back from her trip? Would you go back regularly to her again? Or has the spell been broken? :smile:

ChulSoo
26-07-2016, 06:11 AM
What's IBC?

Indonesian Born Chinese

Babycat
26-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Indonesian Born Chinese
Should be MBC

ChulSoo
26-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Should be MBC

Why is that?

Sam88
26-07-2016, 02:46 PM
Malaysian?

DemonHarry
27-07-2016, 12:04 AM
;);)Oh you are good, babycat! You and your naughty misdirections, you! You've not only confused everyone about your nationality, but even got the very knowledgeable Ahlungor confused about your gender... You're masterly evil, lol. Top marks and go to the head of the class :miao:

Alan86
27-07-2016, 09:03 AM
;);)Oh you are good, babycat! You and your naughty misdirections, you! You've not only confused everyone about your nationality, but even got the very knowledgeable Ahlungor confused about your gender... You're masterly evil, lol. Top marks and go to the head of the class :miao:

Ahlungor votes she is not a real ML

I vote she is a real ML

If Max Fake was here, hed have a field day, and would probably think she's also an incarnation of 'Jellyshots '!

garfield
27-07-2016, 09:10 AM

I vote she is a real ML

If Max Fake was here, hed have a field day, and would probably think she's also an incarnation of 'Jellyshots '!

It's obviously fake.

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2016, 09:36 AM

I vote she is a real ML

My suspicion on Babycat is that "she" could be one of us, a punter, in a ml's cover and having a field day! No proof of course, just a feeling I have , if she is not a punter then she is a ml alright - she has too much inside informations !

In the mean time, let the fun stuff continues .......

Alan86
27-07-2016, 09:43 AM
My suspicion on Babycat is that "she" could be one of us, a punter, in a ml's cover and having a field day! No proof of course, just a feeling I have , if she is not a punter then she is a ml alright - she has too much inside informations !

In the mean time, let the fun stuff continues .......

How do we know anything on this site is true?

That guy Max Fake was always accusing me of making up stories! He'd love some of my new stories btw like the MLs crying! I used to deliberately stir him up!

I believe Babycat is real as she does 'seem' like an ML to me.

If she is not real, then what have we really lost? Not much.

Babycat
27-07-2016, 10:55 AM

It's weird that a girl is interesting in male forum, right? Sometimes I feel like a punter as I spend time reading informations here.

I vote she is a real ML

Are they legendary?

woods23
27-07-2016, 11:02 AM
How do we know anything on this site is true?

That guy Max Fake was always accusing me of making up stories! He'd love some of my new stories btw like the MLs crying! I used to deliberately stir him up!

I believe Babycat is real as she does 'seem' like an ML to me.

If she is not real, then what have we really lost? Not much.

What!!! Baby cat is not real?. ...lol
I had already PM her some of my secret :sweat:
BIG LOSER :(

Where's my friend "maxy" help.

Alan86
27-07-2016, 11:30 AM
It's weird that a girl is interesting in male forum, right? Sometimes I feel like a punter as I spend time reading informations here.

Are they legendary?

There was guy called Max Fake on here before you arrived. He was always accusing people of being fakes and telling lies .

He also thought a number of us were all one person called Jellyshots!

If he saw you, he'd also call you a fake too I'm sure!

He tried hard to spread lies about me. I'm lucky to have survived to get to my 500th post!

garfield
27-07-2016, 11:31 AM

We have genuine WL in the forum but they don't try to keep their working identity secret. It's good advertisement for them anyway. But I will be weary for those who try to be secretive as most likely they are not for real.

Alan86
27-07-2016, 11:40 AM
We have genuine WL in the forum but they don't try to keep their working identity secret. It's good advertisement for them anyway. But I will be weary for those who try to be secretive as most likely they are not for real.

Who are the other WLs??

I think some girls might want to keep it secret because it will be allow them to be more free when talking about their experiences.

You said 'obviously ' she's fake. What makes it obvious?

If it's obvious, but I can't see it, then I must be a fool!

True, I usually do believe people on here. Who would actually bother to make up stories? I don't get that.

Sam88
27-07-2016, 12:02 PM
True, I usually do believe people on here. Who would actually bother to make up stories? I don't get that.

Just for the fun of it

Sam88
27-07-2016, 12:02 PM

That was quick bro hahahahaha

woods23
27-07-2016, 05:11 PM
Baby cat darling :) . I don't care if you are an ml ,a guy or a ladyboy lol.
I need your help here.
Do I hate their feeling if I ask them to have a shower Before the session start ?
I don't mind they use my 10 mins of my time !!!
Would that ruin the mood in the room before it even start.

I always try to be the first one in !!!

caff3ry
27-07-2016, 05:25 PM
Well I vote she's the real thing. No proof but have managed to talk to her a bit using PM to confirm a few things at least.

Babycat
27-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Baby cat darling :) . I don't care if you are an ml ,a guy or a ladyboy lol.
I need your help here.
Do I hate their feeling if I ask them to have a shower Before the session start ?
I don't mind they use my 10 mins of my time !!!
Would that ruin the mood in the room before it even start.

I always try to be the first one in !!!
If you don't want to offend anyone, you should ask if you can take shower with them, lol. Your concern is their concerns too, lol

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2016, 06:38 PM
Hi Babycat,

First and foremost , I'm a fan !

I hope I didn't offend you by posting the question if you are indeed a massage lady , curiosity can kill a cat you know.........lol no punt intended, that was just a saying !

And of course, there is no way to prove either way in this Internet forum environment unless you drop your defense and let people see the real you in your shops , which I would think tons of people will be knocking the doors down to see you.........haha

Your English is just too good to be true that's all, and I won't bring this up again.

Friends ?

Cheers

Ps. BTW, if you know my friends Alice and Nicole, you can ask them about Lungor, and they'll tell you I'm one of the nicest guy !!

Babycat
27-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Hi Babycat,

First and foremost , I'm a fan !

I hope I didn't offend you by posting the question if you are indeed a massage lady , curiosity can kill a cat you know.........lol no punt intended, that was just a saying !

And of course, there is no way to prove either way in this Internet forum environment unless you drop your defense and let people see the real you in your shops , which I would think tons of people will be knocking the doors down to see you.........haha

Your English is just too good to be true that's all, and I won't bring this up again.

Friends ?

Cheers

Ps. BTW, if you know my friends Alice and Nicole, you can ask them about Lungor, and they'll tell you I'm one of the nicest guy !!
Of course friends. I'm here not to make war!
I haven't worked for Alice. I quit QVB already so no chance to ask. Maybe when I come back, :)) . Cheers.

DemonHarry
27-07-2016, 07:21 PM

Your English is just too good to be true that's all!

It only took an hour to work out who she was from the breadcrumbs she left in the forum... But she's real... a nice girl ...and an experienced ML. I can vouch for the fact that babycat is the real deal because I've met her!! Outside of her work environment, of course.

Aha! Will babycat now try to work out who I am? ! Will the babycat become a tiger and try to track down her prey?! Probably not as I'm sure she's got better things to do...such as continue giving her excellent female perspective on things and injecting a bit of balance for us misguided males (okay Ahlungor, I don't mean you..the rest of us , lol)...

And guys, don't bother pm me to ask who she is. If a girl wants to remain anonymous, I'm sure she has her reasons. Let's all just be happy that she continues to share her views with us

DemonHarry
27-07-2016, 07:45 PM

Not weird at all! A welcome relief! Lol

You'll know you've gone too far and truly become like a punter if you subscribe to the "this is what RnT is all about thread" ha ha.... Until then keep doing what you're doing :cool2:

wilisno
27-07-2016, 08:46 PM

You're not the first one, there are probably more than 20 girls who had contributed before you ! ;) ;) ;)

woods23
27-07-2016, 08:47 PM
If you don't want to offend anyone, you should ask if you can take shower with them, lol. Your concern is their concerns too, lol

Right ,that make sense. Thanks darling.
But the problems is I don't think they will. Most RNT shops showers are small and too far away room.
There must another ways to ask politely ?

- if we do shower together will it increase my chances to daty them? Or get B...?
-Or have any guys ever ask you to shower together.?
-How do you feel about that ? Do you get offended ?
-What happened when the girl turn it down .? I know it will hurt my feeling but I don't about other guys.

what are ur personal thought on this?

Thank you baby ;)

Babycat
27-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Right ,that make sense. Thanks darling.
But the problems is I don't think they will. Most RNT shops showers are small and too far away room.
There must another ways to ask politely ?

- if we do shower together will it increase my chances to daty them? Or get B...?
-Or have any guys ever ask you to shower together.?
-How do you feel about that ? Do you get offended ?
-What happened when the girl turn it down .? I know it will hurt my feeling but I don't about other guys.

what are ur personal thought on this?

Thank you baby ;)
Yes, for someone, taking shower with client is a kind of extra, haha. But it doesn't increase the chance to date. Bj? Up to the girl. Someone does, someone not.
It's so easy if every shop likes King Court so no one has to worry about that issue. I personally may feel offended but I'm understanding of that so it's not a big deal. You pay, so you can ask for that. maybe other MLs just think you're a little bit weird, and again, you pay for their shower time, so it may not a big deal for them.

Babycat
27-07-2016, 10:59 PM
It only took an hour to work out who she was from the breadcrumbs she left in the forum... But she's real... a nice girl ...and an experienced ML. I can vouch for the fact that babycat is the real deal because I've met her!! Outside of her work environment, of course.

Aha! Will babycat now try to work out who I am? ! Will the babycat become a tiger and try to track down her prey?! Probably not as I'm sure she's got better things to do...such as continue giving her excellent female perspective on things and injecting a bit of balance for us misguided males (okay Ahlungor, I don't mean you..the rest of us , lol)...

And guys, don't bother pm me to ask who she is. If a girl wants to remain anonymous, I'm sure she has her reasons. Let's all just be happy that she continues to share her views with us
Thanks for your support.

woods23
27-07-2016, 11:01 PM
Yes, for someone, taking shower with client is a kind of extra, haha. But it doesn't increase the chance to date. Bj? Up to the girl. Someone does, someone not.
It's so easy if every shop likes King Court so no one has to worry about that issue. I personally may feel offended but I'm understanding of that so it's not a big deal. You pay, so you can ask for that. maybe other MLs just think you're a little bit weird, and again, you pay for their shower time, so it may not a big deal for them.

Great answer baby :)
Now is up me to ask or not.
I think still is a very sensitive to ask them.
Some will get offended some won't lol.
Hmmmm very tough. ...

Thank you so much for ur time.

I still have so much questions to ask you!!!
Please stay longer ...jub jub ;)

Brother will said there are at least 20 of you contributed here.
But you are by far the best :) :)

AMY from 130 red rose was not too bad too.

cassius
27-07-2016, 11:04 PM
thank you babycat for joining in. I don't say contributing because you are as much a member as anyone else. Your input is most appreciated .

wilisno
27-07-2016, 11:32 PM
Great answer baby :)
Now is up me to ask or not.
I think still is a very sensitive to ask them.
Some will get offended some won't lol.
Hmmmm very tough. ...

Thank you so much for ur time.

I still have so much questions to ask you!!!
Please stay longer ...jub jub ;)

Brother will said there are at least 20 of you contributed here.
But you are by far the best :) :)

AMY from 130 red rose was not too bad too.
Don't forget Christmas, her Condom review thread was priceless ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Of course friends. I'm here not to make war!
I haven't worked for Alice. I quit QVB already so no chance to ask. Maybe when I come back, :)) . Cheers.

Ever work for Linda at Silver Fox or Sonja ex 121 CBD Posh (before Ivy) and now 378 Pitt ? Never mind, if you would have met me, we would make good friends for sure.......haha

Oh, and you will be turning Green very soon ! A Senior Baby !!

Babycat
28-07-2016, 12:22 AM
Ever work for Linda at Silver Fox or Sonja ex 121 CBD Posh (before Ivy) and now 378 Pitt ? Never mind, if you would have met me, we would make good friends for sure.......haha

Oh, and you will be turning Green very soon ! A Senior Baby !!
Kkkkkk, can you tell me whether Sonja is a nice manager ? I should try 378, haha. Missing piece among 374,376 and 382.
And I hate green. The colour of snake!

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2016, 12:28 AM
Kkkkkk, can you tell me whether Sonja is a nice manager ? I should try 378, haha. Missing piece among 374,376 and 382.
And I hate green. The colour of snake!

Hard to tell if the Mamasan is a good manager, only the staff can be the judge. Sonja was very kind to me though especially when she was running 329b King St where she has a lot western girls (back packers ) working for her . I suppose a nice person will probably be a nice boss too, why not give 378 a try ! So you worked at 376 too ? I thought you might be as Linda is Korean !

She was the sexy Mamasan I had the biggest crush on but can't have ! Life is so cruel !

Babycat
28-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Hard to tell if the Mamasan is a good manager, only the staff can be the judge. Sonja was very kind to me though especially when she was running 329b King St where she has a lot western girls (back packers ) working for her . I suppose a nice person will probably be a nice boss too, why not give 378 a try ! So you worked at 376 too ? I thought you might be as Linda is Korean !

She was the sexy Mamasan I had the biggest crush on but can't have ! Life is so cruel !
You might talk about 374- Apple shop??? But when I worked there, Julia took over it already. 376 is Silver fox. Very briefly in 382.

woods23
28-07-2016, 01:30 AM
Don't forget Christmas, her Condom review thread was priceless ! ;) ;) ;)

Omg so sorry Christmas darling. (You're still is one of my favorite wl ever ).
How can i forget you so quickly lol. My bad honey :)
I had a great session with her about 2 yrs ago at Rockdale lol. We spent half the time talking about Air jordan shoes after a great f...hahaha
We used about 2 to 3 condom that day hehe.

Thanks will :) :)

DemonHarry
28-07-2016, 07:47 AM
thank you babycat for joining in. I don't say contributing because you are as much a member as anyone else. Your input is most appreciated .

Well said!

Alan86
28-07-2016, 08:42 AM

Yes, I think there may be some people who may have met her and can put two and two together.

But let's respect her privacy!!

This goes for all of us on this forum, aswell. If you ever come to know who a member is, make sure you keep it Private!!

caff3ry
28-07-2016, 08:59 AM
Yes, I think there may be some people who may have met her and can put two and two together.

This goes for all of us on this forum, aswell. If you ever come to know who a member is, make sure you keep it Private!!
Totally respect that but just for fun wouldn't it be pretty cool to have an aus99 meet up
(Obviously don't call it that) like what I envisioned was getting a table at marquee OPM night (cause all you can see young Asian girls) bottle service Invite your favourite ML and they drink for free. After the crazy night if you got the $$$ stay at the star and who knows what could happen ;)

garfield
28-07-2016, 09:02 AM

Knowing a WL work name and the shop is not a privacy issue. This forum is used to advertise them here.

Alan86
28-07-2016, 09:09 AM
Knowing a WL work name and the shop is not a privacy issue. This forum is used to advertise them here.

Babycat has chosen to remain anonymous while on this website.

Let's respect that.

You can PM her, and ask if she's willing.

But if she doesn't want to tell her name, and you know it, don't be a dick and post it here.

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2016, 09:25 AM

Let's respect that.

But if she doesn't want to tell her name, and you know it, don't be a dick and post it here.

Baby is a smart girl and sounds like she moves around quite a bit too, even if someone did know her and be an ass and exposed her working name here, she can easily just change shop and change name , problem solved ??

Sam88
28-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Exactly. It's not that hard to 'disappear' really

docevil
28-07-2016, 11:11 AM
I hope for her sake that she can continue to be anonymous unless she chooses not to be. Like others would agree, its been refreshing reading her personal accounts of relationship with her clients and always great to get the perspective of a ML/WL

Babycat
28-07-2016, 12:51 PM

Let's respect that.

Thanks Alan

Baby is a smart girl and sounds like she moves around quite a bit too, even if someone did know her and be an ass and exposed her working name here, she can easily just change shop and change name , problem solved ??
I love my name and always try to keep it, :)) . It's embarrassing when I always forget to introduce my new name. T.T

I'm not here to tease you guys or play "Cat and mouse" game. Not run my own business as well.
First look at this forum as I as curious about my photo posted here. Then I want to know there is any after report about me but I couldn't access that area if I didn't contribute up to 50 posts. And I want to give a different view so we can have win-win business.
However, I prefer being anonymous as I'm a softie. I feel upset if people say somethings about like what they talk about Suzy here. "She does this, does that", "she's just a bitch"... Some guy might have met me before, and if I reveal myself, I may receive these kinds of comments that hurt me. I'm not a cup of tea for everyone, so not everyone will be happy with me. Maybe I'm cool here, but different in real life. I'm not the prettiest, and I know myself. I know my advantages - my positive attitude. Unfortunately, that's not the important thing punters look for. Of course punters don't look for personal dignity there, but big boobs, right?

wilisno
28-07-2016, 01:40 PM
I'm sure 99% if not a 100% of people on the forum wouldn't like their true identity published either, so what's the big deal ?

... Make it 99%, Christmas is one of the exceptions ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Of course punters don't look for personal dignity there, but big boobs, right?

Big boobs ? That could be just me Babycat !

And to be honest, many of my favourite massage ladies only have smallish boobs and one of them refused to offer nude to me despite having seen her 30 times but I respect that, even though I went WTF every time but Miss Yuki's massage and part ii were so good, nothing else really mattered that much.

Leng Leng, Tiffany, Cici, Mena, Penny , all from ex SL and to name just a few were all A/B cuppers but I appreciated their individual other qualities over their boob sizes they were my favourites at different times !

There you go,

Cheers

garfield
28-07-2016, 03:40 PM
Thanks Alan

I love my name and always try to keep it, :)) . It's embarrassing when I always forget to introduce my new name. T.T

I'm not here to tease you guys or play "Cat and mouse" game. Not run my own business as well.
First look at this forum as I as curious about my photo posted here. Then I want to know there is any after report about me but I couldn't access that area if I didn't contribute up to 50 posts. And I want to give a different view so we can have win-win business.
However, I prefer being anonymous as I'm a softie. I feel upset if people say somethings about like what they talk about Suzy here. "She does this, does that", "she's just a bitch"... Some guy might have met me before, and if I reveal myself, I may receive these kinds of comments that hurt me. I'm not a cup of tea for everyone, so not everyone will be happy with me. Maybe I'm cool here, but different in real life. I'm not the prettiest, and I know myself. I know my advantages - my positive attitude. Unfortunately, that's not the important thing punters look for. Of course punters don't look for personal dignity there, but big boobs, right?

That's a good reason, thank you.

Alan86
28-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Thanks Alan

There's a lot of us guys who do look for personal dignity and friendship.

There's a lot of girls who are not the prettiest nor have big boobs, but we will definitely fall for them if they are very good and kind girls.

I like big boobs, but one of my favourite ever MLs was A-Cup. It doesn't really matter.

Don't make generalisations about punters like that. It's not just about sex, but friendship aswell. You should know that from your experiences too.

Babycat
28-07-2016, 05:43 PM
There's a lot of us guys who do look for personal dignity and friendship.

There's a lot of girls who are not the prettiest nor have big boobs, but we will definitely fall for them if they are very good and kind girls.

I like big boobs, but one of my favourite ever MLs was A-Cup. It doesn't really matter.

Don't make generalisations about punters like that. It's not just about sex, but friendship aswell. You should know that from your experiences too.
Of course I know not everyone like that. Big boob is just an example. But the fact is someone is very picky, :)) and someone looks for simple game: pay, play then leave. So they don't care if I'm nice or not.

foxybabe
28-07-2016, 06:11 PM
To be honest, I see a different picture when a punter becomes loyal to a ML.

My personal experience tells me if you become a regular of a ML, i know some of you would object to this view, they are mostly likely to take it for granted.

while some ML's might appreciate the loyalty, some just don't.

Personal experience:

I met this very pretty ML and then became her regular, every time I would tip her $ 100 - 200 on top of her usual $50 tip, once week, and received some additional 'extra services'. Banging her of course was my ultimate goal, but I didn't get it but got cbj and fingering. I know some brothers might say it is not worth that money, but it was just me and I was in anticipating that I would get what I wanted, and of course, while I didn't get it, I was still being gentle and nice to her. On the other hand, she happily took the tips every time.

Later on, I found a replacement who I was really happy with and stopped seeing the first ML for about a month.

One day I was really horny and my replacement ML was not working, so I went to see this pretty girl instead.

How was the session ? well, she kept on asking me why I stopped seeing her and I said, "you would expect a punter to keep paying you 250 tip while you don't have to do anything, correct ? and it is all up to you, at the end of the day, i am just one of your customers and you are just one of those pretty ML's."
The session was extended, because I had to take a break and went out to buy a condom, and banged her in many positions and finally cum on her tits and a bit on her face !

Thats how I understand what loyalty is in the punter-ML situation. once you become a regular, you will stay where you are and that is how far you can go.
Sometimes, you just gotta take a few steps back .

Well, if the ML can appreciate what you have done for them, like tipping more than she should have earned, etc, then it is another story...
It is a shame that most ML's don't fall into this category

Alan86
28-07-2016, 06:50 PM

My personal experience tells me if you become a regular of a ML, i know some of you would object to this view, they are mostly likely to take it for granted.

Personal experience:

I met this very pretty ML and then became her regular, every time I would tip her $ 100 - 200 on top of her usual $50 tip, once week, and received some additional 'extra services'. Banging her of course was my ultimate goal, but I didn't get it but got cbj and fingering. I know some brothers might say it is not worth that money, but it was just me and I was in anticipating that I would get what I wanted, and of course, while I didn't get it, I was still being gentle and nice to her. On the other hand, she happily took the tips every time.

Later on, I found a replacement who I was really happy with and stopped seeing the first ML for about a month.

One day I was really horny and my replacement ML was not working, so I went to see this pretty girl instead.

How was the session ? well, she kept on asking me why I stopped seeing her and I said, "you would expect a punter to keep paying you 250 tip while you don't have to do anything, correct ? and it is all up to you, at the end of the day, i am just one of your customers and you are just one of those pretty ML's."
The session was extended, because I had to take a break and went out to buy a condom, and banged her in many positions and finally cum on her tits and a bit on her face !

Thats how I understand what loyalty is in the punter-ML situation. once you become a regular, you will stay where you are and that is how far you can go.

Well, if the ML can appreciate what you have done for them, like tipping more than she should have earned, etc, then it is another story...

That's an amazing story Foxy!

I think you were basically putting her through College with the money you were throwing at her, and she was willing to do anything, including FS, to keep you as a customer.

At least your extra money was worth it in the long run!

Babycat
28-07-2016, 07:04 PM

Personal experience:

I have one regular and everytime he books me, he asks if he can f..me. "Babe, if you let me do that, I keep coming back for you only. Just you" . I deny politely, but really want to tell him that I don't need him come back for me. There are plenty of fish in the ocean for us too. I will try to deliver good benefits to my clients, but not sell myself.

caff3ry
28-07-2016, 07:29 PM
I have one regular and everytime he books me, he asks if he can f..me. "Babe, if you let me do that, I keep coming back for you only. Just you" . I deny politely, but really want to tell him that I don't need him come back for me. There are plenty of fish in the ocean for us too. I will try to deliver good benefits to my clients, but not sell myself.
Good for you, don't be pressured into doing anything you're not comfortable with. Have you ever gotten really pissed of at a customer because he just took it too far? Like straight up just right hand to the face? Cause I'm sure there are guys out there that just don't understand no means no. You don't have to answer if you don't want too just curious that's all. Or have you ever had to call your manager in to sort out an implication?

Babycat
28-07-2016, 08:10 PM
Good for you, don't be pressured into doing anything you're not comfortable with. Have you ever gotten really pissed of at a customer because he just took it too far? Like straight up just right hand to the face? Cause I'm sure there are guys out there that just don't understand no means no. You don't have to answer if you don't want too just curious that's all. Or have you ever had to call your manager in to sort out an implication?

Yes, at King I have the right to call manager if client makes me feel uncomfortable. Some bookings made me totally tired - physically and mentally that I wish they wouldn't come back.

foxybabe
28-07-2016, 08:52 PM
Dear Babycat,

With all due respect, at the end of the day, we all sell some parts we have to gain something we dont . We sell our knowledge, time, effort to get paid.

I never said let me fuck you nor implied i would come back more frequent if you do so. All I was doing was i tipped generously hoping I could get what I wanted. i wished this could have happened naturally, i like GFE. I only discovered this when it happened.

in your case, maybe you should have asked that customer to back off , but you declined politely, maybe with a smile on your face, he might think you are flirting with him, so keep on coming back!

Some ML's say things they dont mean it. while they are stroking an old fella's cock saying they would never have sex with clients, the same ML might just have had sex with another young bro who always tips well! I am not saying it is you, but just saying.

People have different views from where they stand and people are two-faced. There is nothing wrong with this.

it is a pure business relationship when a client walks into that door, I believe you understand that very well. Then when the punter hands over the money, the ML accepts it, there is contract, $50 is the consideration to buy what the ML sells. No more need to say.

I don't tell others that I am puttering, because it is embarrassing and it is something I am not proud of, because I am BUYING SEX and FANTASY. Then what are they selling ?

Don't get me wrong, I loved one ML very much for years...and I respect what they are doing, it is a personal choice, but just don't like people bullshitting around and trying to be a victim while they are the ones benefit the most.

As I always said to ML's I have feelings for that please at least be honest and don't ever bullshit, and yes, I admit, there are some ML's who are not gold diggers and they don't lie and bullshit and they are better than the girls on the streets, but hard to find

foxybabe
28-07-2016, 09:22 PM
That's an amazing story Foxy!

I think you were basically putting her through College with the money you were throwing at her, and she was willing to do anything, including FS, to keep you as a customer.

At least your extra money was worth it in the long run!

Thanks Bro Alan.

Not just about the money, actually I also brought her the food she likes, for this , I sometimes had to queue and travel to a different place. If she doesn't do FS, that is absolutely fine and another reason I stopped seeing her was I felt like I had feelings for her, so I took a break.
What annoyed me was what I found out later on, and I guess, with ML's, it is like dating, some girls are sneaky and like playing games.
I came cross ML's who never ask for more tips for extra services, they do what they can do within their boundaries, and if customers offer an extra tip, they appreciate that.
I truly respect girls like this

Babycat
28-07-2016, 11:17 PM
Thanks Bro Alan.

Not just about the money, actually I also brought her the food she likes, for this , I sometimes had to queue and travel to a different place. If she doesn't do FS, that is absolutely fine and another reason I stopped seeing her was I felt like I had feelings for her, so I took a break.
What annoyed me was what I found out later on, and I guess, with ML's, it is like dating, some girls are sneaky and like playing games.
I came cross ML's who never ask for more tips for extra services, they do what they can do within their boundaries, and if customers offer an extra tip, they appreciate that.
I truly respect girls like this

Yes, of course I know that's a business. No one forces me to get 50$ on the table. When I get it, I do accept to deliver the service, but keep it within my boundaries. And I understand that everyone has to work hard to get money, and nothing for free in the world. Just try to deliver good services but remind my clients what I can only give in exchange. Then they can decide how much they are willing to oay, or move on to another one.

foxybabe
28-07-2016, 11:38 PM
Yes, of course I know that's a business. No one forces me to get 50$ on the table. When I get it, I do accept to deliver the service, but keep it within my boundaries. And I understand that everyone has to work hard to get money, and nothing for free in the world. Just try to deliver good services but remind my clients what I can only give in exchange. Then they can decide how much they are willing to oay, or move on to another one.

I respect people saying what they mean, no matter on the streets or inside the rooms .

I hate people lying about even where they come from when we chat and not being truthful, I would rather them to tell me it is too private to share with a guy they have just met.

so if your behaviour is consistent with what you have been sharing with us here, I wish you all the best.

Alan86
29-07-2016, 06:32 AM

Yes but imagine if he was giving you $100 - $200 extra tips every time !

It's a lot of money from the girls (or most of us) perspective. You can see why she would do anything to keep him.

I mean, think of this. It's easy to say ' I wont do sex for extra tips', but suppose a billionaire comes in the shop and he really likes you. What if he says, I'll give you $10k for FS?? Let's make it $1 million!! Do you see how it starts to look tempting now? You'd have to think about it! Heck, even I'd be tempted to FS him! (JK, there are some things I would never do for any price).

Plus, the other thing is that foxy might be a nice, young, reasonably attractive guy who is her regular who she actually likes somewhat and feels comfortable with!

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Yes but imagine if he was giving you $100 - $200 extra tips every time !

It's a lot of money from the girls (or most of us) perspective. You can see why she would do anything to keep him.

I mean, think of this. It's easy to say ' I wont do sex for extra tips', but suppose a billionaire comes in the shop and he really likes you. What if he says, I'll give you $10k for FS?? Let's make it $1 million!! Do you see how it starts to look tempting now? You'd have to think about it! Heck, even I'd be tempted to FS him! (JK, there are some things I would never do for any price).

Plus, the other thing is that foxy might be a nice, young, reasonably attractive guy who is her regular who she actually likes somewhat and feels comfortable with!

Yes, there are plenty of financially well off guys out there who could easily afford to go to high end escorts or outcall @$1,000 a shot and yet they frequent cheap cheap massage shops and tried to have FS only with those MLs who don't do FS ! You know that kind ?

A couple of MLs have told me stories over the years, one at SL , when she worked at another shop, an older guy came to see her and liked her , extended the session to 2 hr and asked for FS, the ml usually don't do it so she said no, the offer went up to $300 and she stayed firm , the guy ended up doing two quick shots by HJ in the two hrs and tipped her $50 X 2. When she told me that story, it was a quiet day and she was telling me, gee, I wish I had taken that $300! For a five minutes work !

Another story from a Hong Kong ml over at 501, told me a couple of her Vietnamese customers over at Liverpool shop always asked for FS ! She kept saying no and the offer eventually went up to $1,000! She still said no (not sure if this is a true story though, just her say!) then she didn't see them any more, she was wondering if they knew each other and that was like a bet or something to see who scores first ?

Each to his own of course

Just my two cents

Cheers

Xorak
29-07-2016, 04:48 PM
Guess I should stop holding out for that special one ML to return from holiday. It's been over a month already. :grimace:

Time to try her co-workers. :love:

Edit: Went to a different shop a few weeks ago, based on good reviews. The experience was a 2/10 compared to the girl I am waiting for. Shops really need to have pictures.

Babycat
29-07-2016, 05:09 PM

If you're regular at QVB, which one have you met there?

Sam88
29-07-2016, 05:16 PM
Cherry ;) she's lovely

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2016, 06:04 PM
If you're regular at QVB, which one have you met there?

Wow, QVB MLs ? How far do I go back ??

Back when Candy was the boss : you worked for her ? She's Korean too. I saw my no 1 girl Lisa regularly of course, then my no 1 breasts Mia, then Susan, and Nicole occasionally back then. And the boss herself of course.

After Nicole and Vicky had taken over: Sue the Korean princess , Jessie the Chinese/Korean mix, Cherry, and Iris ! And the two Mamasans together or separately .......haha. There were a few one off girls which I didn't see for a second time so not worth mentioning .

Babycat
29-07-2016, 06:27 PM
Wow, QVB MLs ? How far do I go back ??

Back when Candy was the boss : you worked for her ? She's Korean too. I saw my no 1 girl Lisa regularly of course, then my no 1 breasts Mia, then Susan, and Nicole occasionally back then. And the boss herself of course.

After Nicole and Vicky had taken over: Sue the Korean princess , Jessie the Chinese/Korean mix, Cherry, and Iris ! And the two Mamasans together or separately .......haha. There were a few one off girls which I didn't see for a second time so not worth mentioning .
I see. I didn't work for Candy. Nicole always introduces LuLu as the most popular there, but I've never met her.

caff3ry
14-09-2016, 04:03 AM
So I'd like to put some life back into this thread as I have something relevant towards the OP. My favorite girl Coco at QVB found out I saw Cherry last friday and boy did she let me know it on monday. She wasn't mean or anything to me. Just made me feel a little guilty that I had gone and seen someone behind her in the same shop :( I asked if she was mad at me and she said no but she felt a little betrayed. She teased me the whole time i was with her bringing me to the edge and then leaving me hanging. Of course at the end she still let me have my fun with her and gosh do I love this woman. But I can't but help feel a little guilty.

Nekman
24-09-2016, 06:28 AM
I think an ML really does care about loyalty of their customers and it affects them.

I have a regular ML. One day, I made a last minute booking before the shop closed but forgot to specify the ML so the manager assigned a different ML to me. On the way in, my regular ML saw me, walks past me and was totally cool towards me rather than give me my usual friendly greeting. I went into the room and realized there was a different ML assigned. However the mamasan came into the room and asked if I wanted to try somebody new or wanted to change. I told her I actually wanted my regular ML and she said no problems and organised it. My regular ML came into the room and said she saw me come into the shop and thought I wanted to try somebody different so tried to be professional and try not to let it show too much on her face when she saw me and thought I picked somebody else that night. Needless to say, she was really happy I changed my mind and her whole good / happy mood was apparent during the session which translated to an even more enjoyable visit.

beta101
24-09-2016, 08:05 AM

Personal experience:

lol pm me her details i want to see this pretty ml :D thanks bro

will exchange intel as well too :)

AHLUNGOR
24-09-2016, 10:14 AM
So I'd like to put some life back into this thread as I have something relevant towards the OP. My favorite girl Coco at QVB found out I saw Cherry last friday and boy did she let me know it on monday. She wasn't mean or anything to me. Just made me feel a little guilty that I had gone and seen someone behind her in the same shop :( I asked if she was mad at me and she said no but she felt a little betrayed. She teased me the whole time i was with her bringing me to the edge and then leaving me hanging. Of course at the end she still let me have my fun with her and gosh do I love this woman. But I can't but help feel a little guilty.

There is always two sides or may be even 4 sides of the stories !

Any punter can be loyal to a particular ML or WL which is fair enough, but unfortunately - he can't be there every day and be her only customer, so long as you are aware of that and just enjoy your sessions and all those GFE inside the room, you got your money worth brother.

Cheers

tpol
24-09-2016, 08:12 PM
I like to stick to the same few MLs. I am probably sick of trying out new ones and they either dont communicate well, or just not to my liking physically.

I used to visit Stanmore under Coco weekly but once the reviews of her girls stopped, I also stopped visiting her and looked for somewhere else. She introduced me to the granny Ada and that started my loss of faith in her recommendations. I did comment to her that she was way too old. So coco gave me a 90 min session for 1 hr payment, the next time a visited and it was really good. But Coco although nice, is not my type. I like SYTs. And all she did was complain about the girls that were working for her.

The current ML that I see likes regulars as they are sure things and she knows that I will respect her. Although she is not that money hungry, she gets disappointed when guys comes in for a straight massage only. Let alone a female customer.

I saw one before and she would only do 30 mins sessions because she would get more tips

the_boss_king
27-09-2016, 02:05 PM
some girls at shops get jealous when they see you choose other girls.
its hard to tell whether or not they actually jealous or just want your business.
what I've noticed is, the more you stick to one girl the more they are likely to give you better service

Babycat
28-09-2016, 11:23 AM
its hard to tell whether or not they actually jealous or just want your business.
what I've noticed is, the more you stick to one girl the more they are likely to give you better service
We get jealous of the big tips, lol. My colleagues said they don't care if the client is young or handsome. They just care about the tips. Some also prefer old guys whom they think be willing to pay more than young guys and also not hard for them to do part 2.
I have some clients that I myself need to update massage skills in order not to make them feel bored. Such a hard job to make regulars happy.

paulgallen
28-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Yeah I'm sure the regulars will get bored and will move on.
Jealous of the tips ?! Wow that puts pressure on the punters..

sukeong
28-09-2016, 01:33 PM

And later on you find out they just miss the regular income from you and not jealous as they have other regular customers to fill in the void haha. I dunno know but I think that's not uncommon.

Raybo
28-09-2016, 04:13 PM
And later on you find out they just miss the regular income from you and not jealous as they have other regular customers to fill in the void haha. I dunno know but I think that's not uncommon.

Totally agree. It is the most part their concerns about missing out on income, jealous because another girl is getting your $$$ and she isnt. You would be full of yourself to think otherwise.

rooter
28-09-2016, 05:22 PM
Punting and loyalty are two mutually exclusive concepts.
Loyalty is the opposite of punting. It's the kryptonite of punting.
The raison d'etre of punting is non-loyalty.
If you worry about loyalty when punting or try to be loyal when punting you have defiled the sublime beauty of punting, you have corrupted it's pure essence, you have shat on it's face, you have poured sewage into a pristine beach, you have drawn a moustache on the Mona Lisa, you have poured ketchup on caviar, you have added Coca Cola to a 15yo single malt scotch.
Punting is a pure, perfect, sublime, beautiful entity - it's sacred.
Don't mess with it and corrupt it with concepts like loyalty, love, romance etc - save that for Mills and Boom books, Jane Austin novels, and BBC costume dramas.
So forget about loyalty. Don't go on a guilt trip. Just enjoy!
Go into a punt with an open heart and mind and give that girl everything you have, treat that girl like she is the first girl you ever met, and the most special girl in the known universe, because for that 30 minutes or 1 hour she is ... and leave your heart and soul on that soiled mattress ... and then move on ...
Pay. Fuck. Leave.
Simple and beautiful.
Enjoy!

caff3ry
28-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Now that is bloody poetic!

Mr Bastard
28-09-2016, 07:01 PM
Easy Come Easy Go
I Milk a Mans Spoof
His Goods In My Hands
I Remain Aloof

On His Return
With Wallet In Hand
My It Has Swollen
So Loyal This Man

I Milk Him And Milk Him
He Can't Come No More
Wallet Now Empty
Not Like Before
He not Return

FOR I AM A WHORE

Thoughts of a WL

And

MUSINGS FROM A BASTARD

Nekman
03-10-2016, 09:19 AM
We get jealous of the big tips, lol. My colleagues said they don't care if the client is young or handsome. They just care about the tips. Some also prefer old guys whom they think be willing to pay more than young guys and also not hard for them to do part 2.
I have some clients that I myself need to update massage skills in order not to make them feel bored. Such a hard job to make regulars happy.

Babycat, I am curious, do ML discuss between themselves the amount of the tips they receive from various clients? Or do they keep this secret?

Babycat
03-10-2016, 09:31 AM
Babycat, I am curious, do ML discuss between themselves the amount of the tips they receive from various clients? Or do they keep this secret?
Yes, they have, but:
First, only with closed friends, like Emily and I, we trust each other, but not much as we respect our privacy. Or
Second, say it loudly to make others jealous. Sometimes it happens but rarely too. For huge tips, I think everyone just zip the mouths.

Nekman
03-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Yes, they have, but:
First, only with closed friends, like Emily and I, we trust each other, but not much as we respect our privacy. Or
Second, say it loudly to make others jealous. Sometimes it happens but rarely too. For huge tips, I think everyone just zip the mouths.

Thanks for explaining. I am wondering if they all know, whether they would have the same expectations. The level of the quality of Part 1 is very different between ML. But sounds like most keep it to themselves.