PDA

View Full Version : Question Who are your top 5 MLs you really wanted to fuck but can't !!!

Pages : [1] 2

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2016, 12:37 PM
There must be some regrets , what if! missed signal or opportunities , like to share some ??

1. Tamara, @ At Michelle's in Newland Street, 19 yr old Aussie blonde beach babe, 34 DD Cups ! Used to see her every week!

2. Emmanuelle, also @ At Michelle's , late 20's French girl with darker skin, like a brownish pearl! only a full C Cups but that Ass !! Excellent GFE , one Christmas I looked her two hours so that we could have a Xmas lunch before our session, what did we drink? Moët of course !

3. Iris - recent 227 Broadway and QVB , plenty of reviews around !

4. Rebecca - recent 316 and Broadway, read the reviews !

5. Yuki - ex Wishway ( I fucking wished that I had paid the $120/hr b2b option back then !) and then 288 Wattle, always excellent part 1 and sensational teasing and HJ but by then had a bloody no nude for Asian policy which could not be broken even with $100 tip and 30+ sessions ! Wasn't that hot really and only smallish tits, but I just wanted to fuck her once ! You know what I mean - it's the tits that you can't touch and see.......

How's yours !!

Alan86
24-07-2016, 01:02 PM
Ahlungor I need clarification on what you mean.

Do you mean , an ML who you wanted to FS? ( but you're an rnt guy like myself so it shouldn't matter?)

Do you mean she didn't offer FS? Or do you mean she was into you and you missed the signal and didn't go out with her?

Sam88
24-07-2016, 04:18 PM
I would really love to fuck candy at Vip hehe

tales88
24-07-2016, 04:26 PM
Thai Emma from the old Oasis massage who's now working at St Leonards.

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2016, 04:37 PM
Ahlungor I need clarification on what you mean.

Do you mean , an ML who you wanted to FS? ( but you're an rnt guy like myself so it shouldn't matter?)

Do you mean she didn't offer FS? Or do you mean she was into you and you missed the signal and didn't go out with her?

No mate, I wanted to fuck them ! But can't !

I doubt any of the above mentioned MLs would have offered FS to other clients and I missed out ! It's more like an impossible dream ! Make that plenty of very wet dreams !

Like you can fuck their tits, fuck their hands every time but never inside them ! It's a pity !

rooter
24-07-2016, 04:37 PM
All of them ...
You meet her, you get naked, you chat, she massages you, she gets naked, you fool around, she plays with your cock.
Fuck yeah, you wanna fuck her!

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2016, 04:39 PM
All of them ...
You meet her, you get naked, you chat, she massages you, she gets naked, you fool around, she plays with your cock.
Fuck yeah, you wanna fuck her!

LIKE !!

But not all the MLs I would wanted to fuck, some are a lot more than the others !!

Alan86
24-07-2016, 04:43 PM
No mate, I wanted to fuck them ! But can't !

I doubt any of the above mentioned MLs would have offered FS to other clients and I missed out ! It's more like an impossible dream ! Make that plenty of very wet dreams !

Like you can fuck their tits, fuck their hands every time but never inside them ! It's a pity !

This might sound weird, but I'm fine with it.

I actually feel more than satisfied after rnt. To me, it's job done!

Yes, of course it would be good to fuck them, but I'm totally ok with it, and don't have any feelings of regret.

man11
24-07-2016, 09:46 PM
This might sound weird, but I'm fine with it.

I actually feel more than satisfied after rnt. To me, it's job done!

Yes, of course it would be good to fuck them, but I'm totally ok with it, and don't have any feelings of regret.

Surprised to see mimi not on list.so either done with her or she is not the best

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Surprised to see mimi not on list.so either done with her or she is not the best

As there is only one list so far, so I assume you are asking me, well, as per title, the top five we are talking about! Purely for skills and services , Mimi absolutely is in that top 5 level but that not necessarily meant that I really wanted to have FS with her, don't get me wrong, if she is willing, I'm quite ready to complete the journey with her and I did offer her extra $100 for FS in the early days and I was turned down and I respect that and never bring up the matter again !

Couldn't really ask for any more for what she had given me, so no FS ! No worry , I'm still one of her loyal fans !

man11
24-07-2016, 10:49 PM
As there is only one list so far, so I assume you are asking me, well, as per title, the top five we are talking about! Purely for skills and services , Mimi absolutely is in that top 5 level but that not necessarily meant that I really wanted to have FS with her, don't get me wrong, if she is willing, I'm quite ready to complete the journey with her and I did offer her extra $100 for FS in the early days and I was turned down and I respect that and never bring up the matter again !

Couldn't really ask for any more for what she had given me, so no FS ! No worry , I'm still one of her loyal fans !

Thanks for your honest reply.she will always remain on to do list.

Sam88
25-07-2016, 02:49 AM
yeah mate i would so fuck Mimi if I can lol

caff3ry
25-07-2016, 04:27 AM
Brother AL the reason they are our ML is because they can only go so far if they really wanted to give FS wouldn't they just become a WL? Speaking of which I did ask you this before but has anyone actually ever managed to get FS from a ML (feel free to not name them) just curious as all because I'd imagine the noise coming from the room would be rather obvious.

wilisno
25-07-2016, 09:03 AM
Brother AL the reason they are our ML is because they can only go so far if they really wanted to give FS wouldn't they just become a WL? Speaking of which I did ask you this before but has anyone actually ever managed to get FS from a ML (feel free to not name them) just curious as all because I'd imagine the noise coming from the room would be rather obvious.
FS from MLs ? Heaps mate, happens everyday !

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2016, 09:26 AM

Yes, MLs only doing RnT could well be the majority!

But as brother Wil rightfully pointed, MLs also providing extras such as BJ and FS are not impossible ! And the difference is: if they work in a FS shop, they already made the choice = actually = no choice ! They have to suck every cock that walks through the door and every Tom Dick and Harry can come and fuck them !

While if she works in a RnT , all she has to do is get naked and gives a HJ , she is in complete control of what else if any she likes to offer and to whom and get paid for it!

Put it this way, a girl can work in a RnT and remains a Virgin! Enough said! As if.........haha

Cheers

Ps. And this is one of the main reasons why so many seasoned punters are going after FS in massage shops - it's like a quest or challenge to them to see if they can get FS out of a ml who normally does not spread her legs or suck cocks !!

wilisno
25-07-2016, 11:36 AM
But as brother Wil rightfully pointed, MLs also providing extras such as BJ and FS are not impossible ! And the difference is: if they work in a FS shop, they already made the choice = actually = no choice ! They have to suck every cock that walks through the door and every Tom Dick and Harry can come and fuck them !

Cheers

That's wrong again !

Have you heard of some girls refusing to provide certain services to some customers ? That's 1.

Have you seen and read ads that some girls see Asian only ? That's 2.

And 3, some shops have CCTV cameras where the girls can see customers coming in, if she doesn't want to see you, she just won't come out for the lineup !

And you said an ML can choose which cock to suck as you like to put it that way, does it make any difference if you're the second cock she sucks or the fifth cock she sucks on the day ? You might even be the first cock a WL sucks on the day if it's not a busy day !

You're just kidding yourself !

Sam88
25-07-2016, 11:47 AM
oh yeah that CCTV bit is so true, my regular always know i'm coming she never looked surprised until I asked why and she was like i've already seen you in the camera :surprise:

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2016, 11:57 AM
That's wrong again !

Have you heard of some girls refusing to provide certain services to some customers ? That's 1.

And 3, some shops have CCTV cameras where the girls can see customers coming in, if she doesn't want to see you, she just won't come out for the lineup !

And you said an ML can choose which cock to suck as you like to put it that way, does it make any difference if you're the second cock she sucks or the fifth cock she sucks on the day ? You might even be the first cock a WL sucks on the day if it's not a busy day !

What you said is all true, no arguement from me, yes, I was a bit generalizing , of course, even a WL in FS shop can refuse to see any client or even after payment and inside the room she can still say no and give refund , this is a free country and they are not sex slaves! I know that, and cctv is a very important aspect for the general protection of the WLs in terms of privacy and other matter.

But in general, my point is, if you walk into a FS shop, and pick a WL from the line up, you usually will get the basic shop services as per the price list. While if you go to a RnT shop then RnT is all you can be guaranteed - but again , the MLs can change her mind and decided Not to take her clothes off and give you any hand job, there are always exceptions to the rules and I'm in no way talking about if you absolutely can or can not do or get certain services !

woods23
25-07-2016, 12:05 PM
Yes, MLs only doing RnT could well be the majority!

While if she works in a RnT , all she has to do is get naked and gives a HJ , she is in complete control of what else if any she likes to offer and to whom and get paid for it!

Put it this way, a girl can work in a RnT and remains a Virgin! Enough said! As if.........haha

Cheers

Ps. And this is one of the main reasons why so many seasoned punters are going after FS in massage shops - it's like a quest or challenge to them to see if they can get FS out of a ml who normally does not spread her legs or suck cocks !!

Lol you're right big brother. Is a big challenge some time .

That's why seeing ml can be so stressful.

Might switch back to wl for awhile lol

Still waiting for "moon to return"

wilisno
25-07-2016, 12:15 PM
What you said is all true, no arguement from me, yes, I was a bit generalizing , of course, even a WL in FS shop can refuse to see any client or even after payment and inside the room she can still say no and give refund , this is a free country and they are not sex slaves! I know that, and cctv is a very important aspect for the general protection of the WLs in terms of privacy and other matter.

But in general, my point is, if you walk into a FS shop, and pick a WL from the line up, you usually will get the basic shop services as per the price list. While if you go to a RnT shop then RnT is all you can be guaranteed - but again , the MLs can change her mind and decided Not to take her clothes off and give you any hand job, there are always exceptions to the rules and I'm in no way talking about if you absolutely can or can not do or get certain services !
And my point is, if an ML can do it for one customer, she can and will do it for other customers, don't make it sound like she's not in the sex industry and only WLs are !

And if an ML can provide this services, and if she's confident that she can compete with other WLs in physical appearance, she will at some stage turn WL where the money is, that include a lot of your all time favorite MLs too !

davesydney2
25-07-2016, 12:40 PM

Is this the famous Mimi from Burwood? Where is she working at now and do you have contact details? Ive read such good things id love to give it a go

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2016, 12:49 PM
And my point is, if an ML can do it for one customer, she can and will do it for other customers, don't make it sound like she's not in the sex industry and only WLs are !

And if an ML can provide this services, and if she's confident that she can compete with other WLs in physical appearance, she will at some stage turn WL where the money is, that include a lot of your all time favorite MLs too !

No need to remind me brother, I know, you know and many people will know too!

As a matter of facts, quite a lot of WLs work in RnT shops on their days off or during those monthly M days , all good, we are all in the games long enough to see it all .

Cheers

Ps, but you know what, when girls like Sxxxxxx who gave me the FS for the first time and told me that she Only did it for me and don't tell anyone! It's still good for the ego.........lol

wilisno
25-07-2016, 12:58 PM

As a matter of facts, quite a lot of WLs work in RnT shops on their days off or during those monthly M days , all good, we are all in the games long enough to see it all .

Cheers

Ps, but you know what, when girls like Sxxxxxx who gave me the FS for the first time and told me that she Only did it for me and don't tell anyone! It's still good for the ego.........lol
Yes, good for the ego only with the right words from the girls ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2016, 01:10 PM
Is this the famous Mimi from Burwood? Where is she working at now and do you have contact details? Ive read such good things id love to give it a go

Do a search for titles only and put in Mimi @ Burwood and you should find her number.

Enjoy

Massage King
25-07-2016, 01:21 PM
My top 5:

1. Mena @ snow lotus
2. Emma @ 227 Broadway
3. Rumi @ snow lotus
4. Iris @ 227 Broadway
5. Emily @ Romeos

I know some may have been lucky to get fs from these girls but this is just my list.

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2016, 01:38 PM
My top 5:

1. Mena @ snow lotus
2. Emma @ 227 Broadway
3. Rumi @ snow lotus
4. Iris @ 227 Broadway
5. Emily @ Romeos

I know some may have been lucky to get fs from these girls but this is just my list.

Well, we have one in common and I knew Mena, Emma and Rumi too! Your taste of girls is very consistent brother, I can just imagine what Emily would be like even though I have never been to Romeo ! I could be wrong of course, but I think the top 4 of yours are all in the impossible dreams basket !

Thanks for sharing !

Cheers

Ps. One thing I do know though, all top 4 have got boyfriends too, bloody lucky bxxxxxxs !!

Travelmate
25-07-2016, 04:26 PM
That's wrong again !

Brother Wil is Correct.
Dont be so childish..

The girls already scan through the punters already in a lot of cases. DUMB CNUT!

Travelmate
25-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Well, we have one in common and I knew Mena, Emma and Rumi too! Your taste of girls is very consistent brother, I can just imagine what Emily would be like even though I have never been to Romeo ! I could be wrong of course, but I think the top 4 of yours are all in the impossible dreams basket !

Thanks for sharing !

Cheers

Ps. One thing I do know though, all top 4 have got boyfriends too, bloody lucky bxxxxxxs !!

This is very interesting. Every one can have a laugh.

Some girls list here, I firmly believe it has been FUCKED by few brothers. The more to describe they are unavailable to be fuck. It make be fall off the chair.

Of course, there is always some exception.

wilisno
25-07-2016, 04:49 PM

Some girls list here, I firmly believe it has been FUCKED by few brothers. The more to describe they are unavailable to be fuck. It make be fall off the chair.

There you go ! From the man in the know ! ;) ;) ;)

caff3ry
25-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Haven't been punting lol enough to have a list although I think I have the potential to go all the way eventually with my ML's with enough chemistry. The benefits of youth haha

foxybabe
25-07-2016, 05:58 PM
My list:

So far only 3,

1. Sasa @Pretty Baby Massage (Town Hall Massage)
2. Rebecca @227(Finger fucking counts ?)
3. Vicky @Pretty Baby Massage (Town Hall Massage)

gentlescream
25-07-2016, 06:40 PM
Taiwanese Tiffany from 252 Stanmore!!

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2016, 06:56 PM

Of course, brother Mate, if you told me you had scored on any MLs , I will always believe you. Other than that, I only believe myself if I was interested to go further ! BTW, usually the intels from our trusted Mamasan friends are very reliable on who are the sure fucks, and if certain MLs have opened up or still a hard nut to crack !

Each to his own?

Besides , for me on most MLs , Natural Spanish is always more important than BJ and FS ! But that's just me.

Cheers

lockhart
25-07-2016, 07:10 PM

Correct! The complied list of this thread does bring back good memories with ....... ....... At the end of day, chemistry + $$$$$ matters.

serge_nubret
25-07-2016, 08:04 PM
There must be some regrets , what if! missed signal or opportunities , like to share some ??

1. Tamara, @ At Michelle's in Newland Street, 19 yr old Aussie blonde beach babe, 34 DD Cups ! Used to see her every week!

2. Emmanuelle, also @ At Michelle's , late 20's French girl with darker skin, like a brownish pearl! only a full C Cups but that Ass !! Excellent GFE , one Christmas I looked her two hours so that we could have a Xmas lunch before our session, what did we drink? Moët of course !

5. Yuki - ex Wishway ( I fucking wished that I had paid the $120/hr b2b option back then !) and then 288 Wattle, always excellent part 1 and sensational teasing and HJ but by then had a bloody no nude for Asian policy which could not be broken even with $100 tip and 30+ sessions ! Wasn't that hot really and only smallish tits, but I just wanted to fuck her once ! You know what I mean - it's the tits that you can't touch and see.......

How's yours !!

First time poster, short time lurker. Hello to all the fellow bros in here.

Definitely agree with Iris sir. All time number one. The furthest I got was her sitting on my face for some thorough DATY for a small additional fee. No BJ for me, but she did give my balls a nice going over. Took a fair few visits though!

docevil
26-07-2016, 03:26 AM

Cheers

hahaha... Its great for the ego... in my fantasy world, the ML/ML gives that service to me ONLY :love:

Irene638
26-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Hi All,

My top 5 would be:

1) Ada of 501 Newtown.
2) Linda of 501 Newtown
3)Iris 227 Broadway
4) Tarah 227 Broadway
5) Apple at Stanmore.

Many, many more good old memories.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Hi All,

My top 5 would be:

1) Ada of 501 Newtown.
2) Linda of 501 Newtown
3)Iris 227 Broadway
4) Tarah 227 Broadway
5) Apple at Stanmore.

Many, many more good old memories.

Cheers

Haha, we have one in common! Probably should have a couple more but may be we had both scored........lol

Calpico_Can
28-07-2016, 12:59 AM
Carli of Irene CBD

Max Junior
28-07-2016, 03:56 AM
Carli of Irene CBD

Isn't she still working? If so whats there to regret?

Go pay, and fuck.

garfield
28-07-2016, 08:48 AM
Carli of Irene CBD

Have you seen her new tattoos? It was awesome.

cato
29-07-2016, 01:55 PM
I would have to say I would have loved to have fucked Eva the mamasan from 9/741 George Street Sydney.

This was the shop next door to Snow Lotus and I used to get a great massage, backwalking and nude HJs with spanish from Eva.

She was a bit more mature and carried a few extra kilos but was by no means fat.

But she had the best set of massive tits I've ever played with. Big and firm and perfectly shaped with the most suckable nipples.

Seeing your cock between those puppies was something to behold... I used to beg her to let me fuck her and offered her lots of extra money but she always politely declined...

I wonder if any brothers ever had better luck... Shame she's not around any more.... I wonder where she's gone...

ChulSoo
29-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Sussex/Pyrmont Star

1. Darling - Korea
2. Ex-Jessica - Korea
3. Tiffany - Korea
4. Ex-Reina - China Taiwan
5. Ex-Vicky - Macau

Why? Because basically Sussex/Pyrmont Star girls are untouchable in the FS area. No questions asked.

Funandfun
29-07-2016, 02:27 PM
Sussex/Pyrmont Star

1. Darling - Korea
2. Ex-Jessica - Korea
3. Tiffany - Korea
4. Ex-Reina - China Taiwan
5. Ex-Vicky - Macau

Why? Because basically Sussex/Pyrmont Star girls are untouchable in the FS area. No questions asked.

Bro an ex sussex star girl Naomi is working at Ginza and another girl (ex) Bobo is also working in a full service shop.

Cheers!

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2016, 02:33 PM
I would have to say I would have loved to have fucked Eva the mamasan from 9/741 George Street Sydney.

This was the shop next door to Snow Lotus and I used to get a great massage, backwalking and nude HJs with spanish from Eva.

She was a bit more mature and carried a few extra kilos but was by no means fat.

But she had the best set of massive tits I've ever played with. Big and firm and perfectly shaped with the most suckable nipples.

Seeing your cock between those puppies was something to behold... I used to beg her to let me fuck her and offered her lots of extra money but she always politely declined...

I wonder if any brothers ever had better luck... Shame she's not around any more.... I wonder where she's gone...

Brother Cato,

Eva the Mamasan, indeed, excellent massage and back walking and sensational Spanish , tick, tick, tick !

I must admit I probably didn't have any desire to have FS with her so I never asked, being from Hong Kong I think we were as close a rapport between ml and client ! I did once asked if she could give me a little BJ treat, she politely declined and instead buried my cock between her massive tits ! What more can I say but shut the fuck up and enjoy ?

Have you seen Linda from VIP Pyrmont and Rebecca from 14 Concord yet, you need to fuck those tits bra !

poundher
29-07-2016, 02:58 PM
I would love to go ballls deep inside Candy from VIP pyrmont.
That meaty and juicy pussy is begging for a cock!

woods23
29-07-2016, 03:46 PM
Wonder who's Mr Garfield (The champ) top 5 or top 2 lol.
Or his strike rate is 100% !!!

ChulSoo
29-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Bro an ex sussex star girl Naomi is working at Ginza and another girl (ex) Bobo is also working in a full service shop.

Cheers!

Yeah?? Mind if you PM me what names are they using there?

garfield
29-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Wonder who's Mr Garfield (The champ) top 5 or top 2 lol.
Or his strike rate is 100% !!!

Thanks Mr Woody, i couldn't claim strike rate if 100%. In fact sometimes it's pretty bad, not able to establish the connection needed.

But OP question is which ML you would like to fuck assuming you have been seeing her and it wasn't an option. Not because I'm better but just because I'm more picky and love to make love to only those ML especially I have connection to. On this basis I was a bit lucky to be connected to those girls I like at a higher level.

Massage King
29-07-2016, 11:23 PM

Cheers!

From memory Naomi was Harumi at Posh/Diva and she already used to do FS so I'm not surprised she is working in FS shop now.

Alan86
30-07-2016, 08:25 AM
Don't know if it's been said already, but

BABYCAT!!

Babycat
30-07-2016, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=Alan86;895898]Don't know if it's been said already, but

BABYCAT!![/QUOTE
Too early to say that

Alan86
30-07-2016, 12:39 PM
[QUOTE=Alan86;895898]Don't know if it's been said already, but

BABYCAT!![/QUOTE
Too early to say that

Haha I'm just teasing you, BC!

Actually I don't want to flirt with you or make you feel uncomfortable. I mean, I want us all to just be friends, as you're one of our best resources on here. Along with some of the very experienced punters.

Cheers, :D

Babycat
30-07-2016, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=Babycat;896009]

Haha I'm just teasing you, BC!

Actually I don't want to flirt with you or make you feel uncomfortable. I mean, I want us all to just be friends, as you're one of our best resources on here. Along with some of the very experienced punters.

Cheers, :D
Haha, I don't take it seriously. Actually, my old comment was about how to have avatar, but I could do it already, so I edited it, :))

Skippy tasman
30-07-2016, 01:25 PM

BABYCAT!!

Hehehe,good call Alan86!....didn't take baby at too long to respond....lol

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2016, 03:53 PM

BABYCAT!!

I remember back many years prior to the age of television . People used to sit around the lounge room listening to the radio and many of those female broadcasters had a really lovely voice.........

Alan86
30-07-2016, 04:38 PM
Hehehe,good call Alan86!....didn't take baby at too long to respond....lol

I know, thanks Skippy!

I thought someone would have thought of it already!

Alan86
30-07-2016, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=Alan86;896026]
Haha, I don't take it seriously. Actually, my old comment was about how to have avatar, but I could do it already, so I edited it, :))

Yes, it's a very nice pic of your little pussy!

Sorry, once again, just teasing! :D

I need a slap!

Alan86
30-07-2016, 04:45 PM
I remember back many years prior to the age of television . People used to sit around the lounge room listening to the radio and many of those female broadcasters had a really lovely voice.........

I once had a lecturer at Uni who I listened to on audio. I thought she had a sexy voice...

Until I saw her in real life!

Babycat
30-07-2016, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=Babycat;896043]

Yes, it's a very nice pic of your little pussy!

Sorry, once again, just teasing! :D

I need a slap!

Should be a spank, haha
How about this one? Should I use it as my avatar?40753

Alan86
30-07-2016, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=Alan86;896154]

Should be a spank, haha

Hope we can see more pics of you!

Alan86
31-07-2016, 10:40 AM
[QUOTE=Alan86;896154]

Should be a spank, haha

Funny you mention this actually.

I had a session just a few days ago, in which my ML was teasing Me after every minute or two and I'd respond with a spank! Must have spanked her 5-10 times in the half hours!

Great fun!

Babycat
01-08-2016, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=Babycat;896169]

YUMMM!!!

What a sexy pair of legs!!

Hope we can see more pics of you!!

Yes, please spank me! I need a spanking!! If you have a whip and chain, all the better!
Too tiny to ride that giant, :))

Sam88
01-08-2016, 02:58 PM
Teasing us with those pictures :surprise:

Babycat
01-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Teasing us with those pictures :surprise:

Like that one, :)? 40813

Sam88
01-08-2016, 04:55 PM
having tea today? :miao:

Alan86
01-08-2016, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE=Babycat;897110]40812[QUOTE=Alan86;896190]
Too tiny to ride that giant, :))[/QUOUTE]

But very nice pic, you really are a cool girl! You look awesome on that bike!

Alan86
01-08-2016, 06:04 PM
K Nana at Sydney Baby

Omg me too!!

I can't believe you said that!! I swear I was thinking about her last night!!

There was just something about that girl that made me really want to FS her!!

I was her regular at PB, Chatswood.

Alan86
01-08-2016, 06:07 PM

Very nice hands.

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Very nice hands. Would love to have those hands massaging me...and maybe more!

Would love to have tea with you aswell, and some nice chit chat.

Followed by a massage.

Sorry to be differ, I have my own opinion about that hand but as promised, I'll keep that to myself .

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Just try to bring this thread back on track from the Alan Baby show :

Who are your top 5 MLs you really wanted to fuck but can't !!!

How's yours !!

Alan86
01-08-2016, 06:28 PM

Please keep the pics coming!

Alan86
01-08-2016, 06:31 PM

How's yours !!

Note that I also just a minute ago, answered the thread in the light of how you, OP, asked the question!

Just having a bit of fun with Baby. I hope you guys can enjoy it too!

serge_nubret
01-08-2016, 08:02 PM
Just having a bit of fun with Baby. I hope you guys can enjoy it too!

10/10 not enjoying, similar vibe to walking in on my parents when I was a kid. Back on track please.

ML's I wanted to bang but can't, and I can't believe I haven't posted it already, but:

1 - Nicole from QVB
2 - Vicki from QVB

In any denomination, together, solo, whatever, those two are babes. I actually walked past Nicole recently when she was buying coffee and she was in her civilian clothes, and she was probably even hotter. And no, I didn't hassle her.

Azzkikr
01-08-2016, 08:27 PM
Sydney Baby massage roster can be found here?

Massage King
01-08-2016, 09:18 PM

How's yours !!

Agree.
Alan86 is hijacking just about every thread with rubbish.

Alan86, you seem to be a regular punter so can you give us names of your current or past top 5 ml?

woods23
01-08-2016, 11:28 PM
1 - Darling ( korean) Sussex star
2- Star (korean) sussex star
3- Hera ( korean) Sussex star.
4- sugar (korean) m8
5- Elly ( thai ) sussex star/ Sky SBM

Sam88
01-08-2016, 11:34 PM
mmmm !! Liz and Pinky?!??! Now I have to try them... surprised Star isn't number one ;)

Massage King
01-08-2016, 11:59 PM
I forgot to add Selina from 7 Avon road Ryde to my list. I'm sure some of the old timers will remember her from 5-6 years ago.
She was probably one of the hottest ml to work in Sydney....imo
Would have paid big bucks to fuck her

tarl1975
02-08-2016, 01:07 AM
Crystal from 252 Stanmore

woods23
02-08-2016, 01:07 AM
mmmm !! Liz and Pinky?!??! Now I have to try them... surprised Star isn't number one ;)

Pinky's pussy is smallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and tightttttttttt ;) broooooo

Sam88
02-08-2016, 01:30 AM
Pinky's pussy is smallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and tightttttttttt ;) broooooo

She'll be my back up tomorrow then !

Alan86
02-08-2016, 06:04 AM
Was her tight body and mad fake boobs on that little frame and the way she built the tension in part 1. She still works Wednesdays at Sydney Baby but I haven't seen her for long time. I used to see her a lot, even two hour sessions and only got as far as chat contact that abruptly and randomly stopped one day. Might be time to go back...

Omg agree!!

She was so tight bodied and small!! She was only about 43kg!!

The way that girl would wrap her body around you, and her body always felt so hot pressed against you!!

She had fake tits but it was better that way, because with her low body fat she would have been an A-cup otherwise.

I distinctly remember I always wanted to FS her the most, from amongst all the girls there.

Alan86
02-08-2016, 06:06 AM
10/10 not enjoying, similar vibe to walking in on my parents when I was a kid. Back on track please.

ML's I wanted to bang but can't, and I can't believe I haven't posted it already, but:

1 - Nicole from QVB
2 - Vicki from QVB

In any denomination, together, solo, whatever, those two are babes. I actually walked past Nicole recently when she was buying coffee and she was in her civilian clothes, and she was probably even hotter. And no, I didn't hassle her.

If you go back and read my posts, I distinctly said I'm NOT trying to flirt with her, just KIDDING AROUND!!

I thought you'd appreciate a bit of humour and pictures of her, but apparently not.

Alan86
02-08-2016, 08:26 AM
Agree.
Alan86 is hijacking just about every thread with rubbish.

Alan86, you seem to be a regular punter so can you give us names of your current or past top 5 ml?

Why would I respond to a request from a lowly prick like you??

My serious contributions on this forum greatly exceed yours!

But yes, you have reminded me, been wasting too much time here lately! It's great fun though!

Will catch you guys soon

Raybo
02-08-2016, 01:33 PM
I think this is why i dont do RnT, walking away without fucking the ML would do my head in! Not that i go much but FS for me!

Mr Bastard
02-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Ok I will say it,,,,,,,,,,,I think three people in this thread are the one person.........................

woods23
02-08-2016, 09:54 PM
3 ???? Name them please ;)
You ( mr) bastard hehe

lockhart
02-08-2016, 10:00 PM
I forgot to add Selina from 7 Avon road Ryde to my list. I'm sure some of the old timers will remember her from 5-6 years ago.
She was probably one of the hottest ml to work in Sydney....imo
Would have paid big bucks to fuck her
s
Last session with Selina was at NS two years ago.. Selina only allowed gentle touching and light kiss .

Mr Bastard
02-08-2016, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the respect Tiger

lockhart
02-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Was her tight body and mad fake boobs on that little frame and the way she built the tension in part 1. She still works Wednesdays at Sydney Baby but I haven't seen her for long time. I used to see her a lot, even two hour sessions and only got as far as chat contact that abruptly and randomly stopped one day. Might be time to go back...

JUST REMINDS those sessions with her at PB. Great BODY SLIDE, DFK AND VERY WET.

serge_nubret
02-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Ok I will say it,,,,,,,,,,,I think three people in this thread are the one person.........................

You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

asiafever
03-08-2016, 07:23 AM
Only 5?

Ok.
1. Amanda from Langston Pl Epping. She had me at "Would you like to turn over?"
2. Honey at North Parra. Oh so sexy and once our rapport reached intense level but then my schedule changed and getting back to see her became impossible.
3. Cherry at Epping. Looked so sweet and innocent in her glasses, had an arse you would crawl over broken glass for.
4. Jenny at bodyrotic. Exquisite young Czech girl who bore a striking resemblance to Jen Hawkins. Our sessions started to get quite epic but then she left, other girl told me she went travelling before going home.
5. My current #1. Our sessions have been gradually building, yesterday she did cockslide and kept readjusting until she was slipping the tip in and out, she was getting incredibly wet and when I shot it went everywhere. Damn she's hot.

Alan86
03-08-2016, 08:47 AM

Ok Bastard, is one of them me? Alan86/ HereticMessiah/ Jellyshots?

Is it alan86/ Lockhart/ Sanook? Who are all Nana fans?

Or is it some other trio?

This site is doing my head in!

I am an experienced punter who has had Over 250 MLs. I have learnt a thing or two about the punting game in this time, and I came on this site to share some of that knowledge, and learn from others.

But instead of thanks and appreciation for my effort, what do I get? Accusations of lying and making up stories, accusations of fake accounts, put downs and mockery, trolls after me, and more! It makes me sad and almost regret ever coming here.

Yes, I have made some cool friends aswell here. There are some genuinely cool ppl on here. It has been great fun at times!

But I think I do need a break for a while.

Cheers all! Enjoy the Olympics and your punting!

Massage King
03-08-2016, 10:09 AM

I thought this was only obvious to me but looks like others are thinking the same thing. Two of them are pretty obvious but not sure who the third one is???

I'm using the ignore function to avoid seeing the rubbish that's popping up in every thread.

Babycat
03-08-2016, 10:29 AM

I am an experienced punter who has had close to 200 MLs. I have learnt a thing or two about the punting game in this time, and I came on this site to share some of that knowledge, and learn from others.

But instead of thanks and appreciation for my effort, what do I get? Accusations of lying and making up stories, accusations of fake accounts, put downs and mockery, trolls after me, and more! It makes me sad and almost regret ever coming here.

Yes, I have made some cool friends aswell here. There are some genuinely cool ppl on here. It has been great fun at times!

I'm sorry Alan86 that what I did here somehow affected you. I was kidding around but didn't think people make it serious like that. Obviously they don't like my comments but think it's rubbish. Should keep my mouth shut now.

foxybabe
03-08-2016, 11:26 AM

I am an experienced punter who has had close to 200 MLs. I have learnt a thing or two about the punting game in this time, and I came on this site to share some of that knowledge, and learn from others.

Hi Brother Alan,
Haha, don't take it too seriously, who said this: Haters gonna say its fake???
Guess because you have been messing/flirting around with babypussy...so....
But from the convos I had with you..although we didn't meet, you are a genuine punter for sure and you did frequent Pretty Baby
You must be living /working in the north

Raybo
03-08-2016, 12:27 PM
You see it on here all the time when a WL or ML joins up and contributes to the forum. You get punters jumping out of trees to start conversing with the. Then the dick swinging games begin and it is all of a sudden a competition to see who can woo the WL/ML with their wit and charm.

I love when a WL/ML joins and contributes, often get a different perspective of things and the input from everyone is generally good. Threads they are involved in are very active. I do however squirm at some of the flirting and attenpts to try and pick up the WL/ML.....whilst other times it is just a good laugh! 😆

Massage King
03-08-2016, 12:43 PM
You see it on here all the time when a WL or ML joins up and contributes to the forum. You get punters jumping out of trees to start conversing with the. Then the dick swinging games begin and it is all of a sudden a competition to see who can woo the WL/ML with their wit and charm.

I love when a WL/ML joins and contributes, often get a different perspective of things and the input from everyone is generally good. Threads they are involved in are very active. I do however squirm at some of the flirting and attenpts to try and pick up the WL/ML.....whilst other times it is just a good laugh! 😆

HAHA yes good call Raybo. It's as if it's the last female on the planet! And the funniest thing is it may not even be a female LOL

It's cringe-worthy!

foxybabe
03-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Lets bring this thread back on track !

Who are the top 5 ML's that you want to fuck but you can't ???

in my case who are top 5 ML's you would spend $2000 for one shot !! even no DFK and BBBJ

Massage King
03-08-2016, 01:13 PM

in my case who are top 5 ML's you would spend $2000 for one shot !! even no DFK and BBBJ

None. I haven't met a ML that is hot enough to warrant that sort of money. Not in Sydney anyway.

serge_nubret
03-08-2016, 01:26 PM

That's a good question, but a tough one. Reckon the only situation I'd be willing to shell out that sort of money would be for a proper top shelf JAV or porn star. Was contemplating the $1200 for Mia Lelani when she was out recently, but had a wank and decided against it.

Would definitely cough up $500 to get in with Iris though!

woods23
03-08-2016, 02:15 PM
$2000?thats too much lol .

$500 to $600 for Star at Sussex star...she can have my money any time. Plus -daty too!!!

foxybabe
03-08-2016, 04:51 PM
That's a good question, but a tough one. Reckon the only situation I'd be willing to shell out that sort of money would be for a proper top shelf JAV or porn star. Was contemplating the $1200 for Mia Lelani when she was out recently, but had a wank and decided against it.

Would definitely cough up $500 to get in with Iris though!

$500 wouldn't seem a lot of money to a ML working at a busy shop.
The amount of money has be irresistible enough to make her think twice.
I would do Iris for $500 as well.

tales88
03-08-2016, 04:55 PM
Hi woods, does Sugar or may still work at 8?

woods23
03-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Hi woods, does Sugar or may still work at 8?

Hi 88. MAY she definitely retired and happily married.
Sugar i don't think so Been 3 yrs now.
She's the best looking Korean ever lol

I would pay "sugar" $1000 to bang her :) :) she that beautiful.( movie star looking)

ChulSoo
03-08-2016, 09:25 PM

I would pay "sugar" $1000 to bang her :) :) she that beautiful.( movie star looking)

M8 doesn’t seem to have a WeChat account or mobile number

felini
03-08-2016, 10:07 PM
M8 doesn’t seem to have a WeChat account or mobile number
M8 mobile number is 0433 603 878 and have a kakaotalk on this mobile number

caff3ry
04-08-2016, 12:32 AM

Damn guys I leave this forum for 1 day and fights break out and things turn to shit Jesus guys! We're all here to share our experiences in our punting journey. Keep the drama real life please. We come here to relax and de stress leave the drama fighting for the real world please. Hope you come back soon bro!

buster
06-08-2016, 06:59 PM
Here's two:
1. Mena
2. Chloe (ex Posh)

otokosg
09-08-2016, 12:00 AM
I wish I could try

Sexkniight
09-08-2016, 02:17 PM
1. Star (sussex/pyrmont)
2. Carli (diva)
3. Vivian (diva)
4. Shirley (diva - hope she's coming back)
5. Ella (summerville)

Mr Bastard
24-08-2016, 08:28 PM
Welcome back to the few who have taken a little holiday.......

Massage King
24-08-2016, 09:53 PM
Welcome back to the few who have taken a little holiday.......

Where is Alan86? He must have forgotten his login details. It happens when you have so many

But its ok, there is still enough bullshit here without him around.

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Here's two:
1. Mena
2. Chloe (ex Posh)

My favourites too!

Oh Chloe, the original Posha girl !

Massage King
24-08-2016, 11:02 PM
My favourites too!

Oh Chloe, the original Posha girl !

Mena Mena Mena

I'm pretty sure some were lucky enough to fuck her when she was at Stanmore

Cracker38
27-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Some of mine are
1) Pinky @ summerville
2) Cherry @ Summerville
3) Miku @ Silver Fox (whereabouts unknown)
4) Cherry @ Formerly Avon Rd North Ryde

AHLUNGOR
27-08-2016, 03:48 PM
Mena Mena Mena

I'm pretty sure some were lucky enough to fuck her when she was at Stanmore

Unless you were the lucky one yourself, I'm afraid you were wrong there, my mail was, no one had gone past the second base with Mena at Stanmore. Why would she ? She was making enough money just doing standard part II !

the_boss_king
28-08-2016, 10:38 AM
where is micelles? is that place good?

ChulSoo
07-07-2017, 10:19 AM
1. Star (sussex/pyrmont)
2. Carli (diva)
3. Vivian (diva)
4. Shirley (diva - hope she's coming back)
5. Ella (summerville)

Done in Shirley.
Done in Eudora.
Seeing how I go with Vivian.

Marrickvill_5
07-07-2017, 12:51 PM

what
I know star @M8. we worked together there and I thought that she was the prettiest Korean ever I've seen.
is that same star? wow

AHLUNGOR
07-07-2017, 01:23 PM

How's yours !!

Funny how things could have changed in 12 months !

Since the update of the above, I could tick off Yuki as guess what, finally got her completely naked - twice now , in Elizabeth St and Bondi Junction! So no more regrets there !

The new top 5 would have to be the 18 yr old Rita from 227, my current no 1 tits in Sydney !

Cheers

woods23
07-07-2017, 04:48 PM
what
I know star @M8. we worked together there and I thought that she was the prettiest Korean ever I've seen.
is that same star? wow

Not star is SUGAR (10/10 face ) we talking about here haha. :)

That's was in 2011 to 2013 ..May ,sugar, veronica, sugar,honey,ruby etc. You know any girls name at m8 ?

I don't think i see you in the line up :(
Or I pick you for sure your face nd body( ur hips nd bum is perfect) i like alot hehe ;)

Christmas
07-07-2017, 05:41 PM
what the heck! I thought I worked at M8 when it's 2014 but I know most of them!

sugar, veronica worked dayshift
honey ruby nightshift right?
ruby looked like https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdDr9TQ4UoSKP5_ovo597HacS74mCe9 Of6So26XdZo-e_ObpIb_Q
sugar had wide jaw line, veronica tall slim like model??
honey has a husky voice???

felini
07-07-2017, 08:02 PM
I think Veronica in 2011 and Daisy in 2012~3 were the best looking girls at M8.

woods23
07-07-2017, 08:45 PM
what the heck! I thought I worked at M8 when it's 2014 but I know most of them!

sugar, veronica worked dayshift
honey ruby nightshift right?
ruby looked like https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdDr9TQ4UoSKP5_ovo597HacS74mCe9 Of6So26XdZo-e_ObpIb_Q
sugar had wide jaw line, veronica tall slim like model??
honey has a husky voice???

Yep you are correct!! Daytime nd night time.
Veronica is a service queen, Honey big bum (look jap more than Korean) is balls licking/ prostate pro nd sugar is a prinesss lol.

2014? Ahhh I think I stopped going there 2014/15 when the price increased $20 to $185 nd half the time be out the door 10mins early.

BlackToad
07-07-2017, 10:11 PM
Here's my top 3 (only 3 since I can't remember all of the names):

1. Suzy @ SS - yes top of my top 10 girls, OMG I wanted to fuck her & I told her so too (several times I think), never took me up on the offer though even when I offered quite a bit extra $$$
2. Cici @ Daisy - Nepalese lovely girl, only saw once but I would have loved to penetrate that pretty pussy
3. PoPo @ Enjoy massage, Surry Hills - seen her a couple of times, nice d cups, would like to fuck her, not in the MP - that's too cramped, I'd take her to a nice 5 star hotel and fuck her in a King sized bed (well, I can dream)

ChulSoo
07-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Hmmm... my list so far. Was absent from the ML scene for quite a while and now back into it, away from WLs.

1. K Darling(SS)
Met her more than 5-7 times over the last few years, with no luck for fuck :(

2. T Sylvia(SS)/Vivien(107/DOS)
Had her twice in Star last year. Couldn't get one in with her. Recently had her at 107, but she was more .. "playful". Perhaps next time?

3. K Bonnie (SS)
Tried my luck, to no avail, with her after my viet friend told me he had his luck for fuck with her the session before mine :(
She's still lingers on my mind. Althoughthat was last year.

4. K Honey (SS)
Caught her once for a session on her last day before her holidays. Damn, I really wanted to get one in with her.

5. None so far. Open to suggestions to try and tame.

Haven't been to DOS yet, but I'm told the rooms are better there than 107?

az1za
07-07-2017, 11:14 PM
For me:

1. Shirley DOS/107

2. Irene DOS

3. Tina 227

4. Angel SS

5. Cindy SS

woods23
07-07-2017, 11:25 PM
.................. ;)

Cracker38
07-07-2017, 11:32 PM
Wish I knew whatever happened to the Nepalese goddess.

Here's my top 3 (only 3 since I can't remember all of the names):

1. Suzy @ SS - yes top of my top 10 girls, OMG I wanted to fuck her & I told her so too (several times I think), never took me up on the offer though even when I offered quite a bit extra $$$
2. Cici @ Daisy - Nepalese lovely girl, only saw once but I would have loved to penetrate that pretty pussy
3. PoPo @ Enjoy massage, Surry Hills - seen her a couple of times, nice d cups, would like to fuck her, not in the MP - that's too cramped, I'd take her to a nice 5 star hotel and fuck her in a King sized bed (well, I can dream)

Nejums
07-07-2017, 11:33 PM
I don't think I've ever really actively pursued sex from MLs, so how would I know I couldn't fuck them?

Sam88
08-07-2017, 12:58 AM
Oh I would love to fuck Hera from SS so bad !!!!

She offered me something kinky..... :surprise:

Hmmm... my list so far. Was absent from the ML scene for quite a while and now back into it, away from WLs.

1. K Darling(SS)
Met her more than 5-7 times over the last few years, with no luck for fuck :(

2. T Sylvia(SS)/Vivien(107/DOS)
Had her twice in Star last year. Couldn't get one in with her. Recently had her at 107, but she was more .. "playful". Perhaps next time?

3. K Bonnie (SS)
Tried my luck, to no avail, with her after my viet friend told me he had his luck for fuck with her the session before mine :(
She's still lingers on my mind. Althoughthat was last year.

4. K Honey (SS)
Caught her once for a session on her last day before her holidays. Damn, I really wanted to get one in with her.

5. None so far. Open to suggestions to try and tame.

Haven't been to DOS yet, but I'm told the rooms are better there than 107?

where's 107? DOS is not any good in terms of rooms...

and that list yes it's do-able ;)

dokidokisuru
08-07-2017, 01:25 PM
alice at dream girls would be top of my list

des888
08-07-2017, 01:25 PM
Where is dream girls?

woods23
08-07-2017, 02:47 PM
130 dreamgirls " old red rose fs shop"

cuteguy
08-07-2017, 03:57 PM
Carli of Irene CBD

This is what I heard from a friend of mine who wants her really badly. Oh well....:shout:

des888
08-07-2017, 04:17 PM
I agree Alice is same from SS would love to rail her aswel haha

shitpiss
08-07-2017, 05:20 PM
I agree Alice is same from SS would love to rail her aswel haha

So, Alice from SS is working at 130 dream girls now?
Isn't dream girls a FS shop?

Is Alice still working at SS?

BlackToad
08-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Oh I would love to fuck Hera from SS so bad !!!!

She offered me something kinky..... :surprise:

where's 107? DOS is not any good in terms of rooms...

and that list yes it's do-able ;)

Suzy offered you something kinky???

Did it involve a leather outfit and a whip?:surprise:

cuteguy
08-07-2017, 09:55 PM
Suzy offered you something kinky???

Did it involve a leather outfit and a whip?:surprise:

Was it a prostate massage? :shout:

Hammerhead
09-07-2017, 02:50 AM
I think ChulSoo and Kingwally are talking about two different Vivians.

The old Sussex Star one has indeed left for good several months ago. But Sylvia/Vivian at SS/DOS is still around and on the roster at both places.

I had the pleasure of seeing the Vivian that has since left and I didn't get lucky! 😒

woods23
09-07-2017, 01:12 PM
You 2 clowns please shut up Lol!!!
It's who you want to fck !!!
(Not in the open forum who you fcked)

Please lol Respect the girls nd the shop that treated you so good. :fire:

kezza
09-07-2017, 02:08 PM
KW, thought you'd know a bit better than to boast in the open forum.. cant believe where this thread has gone.. all these little boasts about ML's.. a race to shut down as many shops as possible? All who are paying advertisers on here? At what point do moderators step in? Jeez fellas, use your pm's!

magicman
09-07-2017, 02:57 PM
isnt this what the private forum is for lol

kingwally
09-07-2017, 07:15 PM
KW, thought you'd know a bit better than to boast in the open forum.. cant believe where this thread has gone.. all these little boasts about ML's.. a race to shut down as many shops as possible? All who are paying advertisers on here? At what point do moderators step in? Jeez fellas, use your pm's!
Sorry Kezza...I now realise the error of my ways with my comments...if the moderators can delete my comments please do so.

CunningLinguist
09-07-2017, 07:53 PM
Sorry Kezza...I now realise the error of my ways with my comments...if the moderators can delete my comments please do so.

you can go back and edit your own post anytime dude ...

kingwally
09-07-2017, 08:02 PM
you can go back and edit your own post anytime dude ...

Looks like my comments were deleted...thanks Moderators. I realise the error of my comments.

CL....please I prefer if you don't call me dude...it is an unwelcome slice of Americanisms that has polluted the language skills of many younger people in Australia.

BongKong
09-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Looks like my comments were deleted...thanks Moderators. I realise the error of my comments.

CL....please I prefer if you don't call me dude...it is an unwelcome slice of Americanisms that has polluted the language skills of many younger people in Australia.

You're on a forum talking about people you wanna fuck and get offended by dude???

kezza
09-07-2017, 09:38 PM
Sorry Kezza...I now realise the error of my ways with my comments...if the moderators can delete my comments please do so. No problem KW..just thought it was unfair to the girl and the shop... all good, thanks for that

kingwally
10-07-2017, 07:27 AM
You're on a forum talking about people you wanna fuck and get offended by dude???

Yep...I don't get offended by fucking but this Gangsta/ crap/ trash talk /Mundine style talk is sickening.

CunningLinguist
10-07-2017, 09:16 AM

Hear, hear! While we're at it, could we please stop saying "my bad" too? :D

My bad dude, will try to refrain in future :)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dude
dude (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dude)
1) Originally, “dude” meant a stuck up person who dressed overly well. It first emerged in the year 1883 in England (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=England).

2) Later it was used in the old west to mean a city person who moved to the west without actually know what he was doing. Synonymous with “city-slicker”

3) Later, in California (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=California), the term changed from these insults to a term meaning any male, human (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=human) or otherwise. Sometimes it is used in reference to tom-girls. Now, it is often used for emphasis as well.
“Look at that rich (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rich) fellow; what a dude (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dude)! Do you see the feather in his hat?”

“What’s that dude doing in these parts? I bet he can't even ride a horse (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=horse)!”

“Hey dude, I missed you at the movies the other day!”

“Dude (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dude), that's harsh.”

Sam88
11-07-2017, 01:30 AM
NO WAY DUDE !!!!

Hammerhead
13-07-2017, 01:51 AM
My current top 5 aren't necessarily based on outstanding beauty. These are girls that I get along with and have good banter and laughs. And most importantly, they are girls (for me at least) that will not put out no matter how much you offer them!

1. Japanese Suzy (SS)
2. Tina (DOS)
3. Nancy (227)
4. Amy (Golden Rose)
5. Larita (Diva George St)

Maxybro
13-07-2017, 01:59 AM
My current top 5 aren't necessarily based on outstanding beauty. These are girls that I get along with and have good banter and laughs. And most importantly, they are girls (for me at least) that will not put out no matter how much you offer them!

1. Japanese Suzy (SS)
2. Tina (DOS)
3. Nancy (227)
4. Amy (Golden Rose)

Pretty good list. How about your top 5 that will/have put out? :miao:

CunningLinguist
13-07-2017, 09:30 AM

1. Japanese Suzy (SS)
2. Tina (DOS)
3. Nancy (227)
4. Amy (Golden Rose)

Thanks for the heads up I will definitely avoid these then :)
Actually I have seen one of them and she let me give her an orgasm with my fingers ...

Hammerhead
13-07-2017, 10:08 AM
That's one way of looking at it...others will see it as a challenge! Good luck I say!

woods23
13-07-2017, 11:51 AM
Thanks HH...Tina is on my target for long time. It's she really that pretty as they say she is? Nude hj now right ?? Cheers :)

Hammerhead
13-07-2017, 12:05 PM
I think she's pretty but there are better looking girls at Diva for sure. She has a well proportioned body with nice B cups. Long long legs.....
For me it's only ever been standard extras....even after many many visits!
Definitely give her a go, especially as she seems to be in the roster 3-4 times a week. No excuse Woods!
PM me if you get further than me!

OmniMime
13-07-2017, 01:27 PM
As if the regulators don't already know that massage shops are providing FS. They don't care.

Not to mention in the eyes of the regulators, handjobs are equally illegal as FS.

so, just relax.

Quite the point. I also imagine (assume, in other words) that rather than the shops themselves, wouldn't it be more likely that it is the ML herself that does FS purely out of self-want/self-need, much like when a dude wants/needs to fuck?

woods23
13-07-2017, 03:54 PM
I think she's pretty but there are better looking girls at Diva for sure. She has a well proportioned body with nice B cups. Long long legs.....
For me it's only ever been standard extras....even after many many visits!
Definitely give her a go, especially as she seems to be in the roster 3-4 times a week. No excuse Woods!
PM me if you get further than me!

Ahh yes sounds good . B Cup nice size long leg love it nd a pretty face awesome she ticked all boxes ;)

No excuse really but it's so close to China town I have to be more careful that's all.
Definitely see her next !!!
Thanks HH

kingwally
13-07-2017, 07:47 PM
Its not a recent one but I used to see a Thai girl called Patti in George st about 5 years ago.

Was fantastic and opened up over the years but never got to full fill the service after she finished one day and couldn't find her again.

On a side note anybody know who I am talking about and even more so know where she is
She is living in Thailand with her Thai husband . She had a baby about 18 months ago but looks fantastic now...I had lunch with her when I was there in May.

BigDipper
31-01-2018, 12:02 AM
Sorry put this on the wrong thread just now... That's why I have 10!!
Some of these might be from a while ago....

1. LEXI @diva - love this skinny bird. number one on my list at the moment.

2. DAISY @diva - I get the feeling that a few more visits and more $ might yield results here.

3. ROSSIE @qvb - another skinny one... Think I saw her still working there end of last year...

4. LULU @qvb - unfortunately I think this one is gorne. She was my 'go to girl' for ages. Excellent, excellent part2. Let me do everything but...
Would love to know if she still works somewhere else?

5. AMY @227 - Something about this slim thing. Think we have a connection. Maybe a few more visits...

6. JOJO @227 - another one from a while ago. She was so young and nubile... Got some fingering and GF kissing but not much else.

7. TARAH @227 - also gone... But possibly the one I wanted the most. Only saw her once. My god. Best Spanish ever! Please tell me she still works somewhere?

8. SELINA @227 - reckon if the session had been an hour... Could have made some serious headway. Pashing at the end was amazing. Probably one of my rare non-asian MLs. Asian sized though!

9. KIMI @227 - just did a review of her... Nuff said.

10. LOLITA @121 - saw her recently but had to leave early cos late for dinner... Didn't get far enough and now I'm wanting...

AHLUNGOR
31-01-2018, 08:45 AM

How's yours !!

Thanks to brother Dipper who digs up this old thread and bring back some memories !

Looking at the above list, no 1 to 4 will always be there, but I’m very happy to take off no 5 Yuki now as I have since got her naked and have my plays on her, no FS of course but happy enough that I managed to change her “policy” on me and tick that box off.

In her place I will add Rita also from 227, 悉尼第一波,the no 1 tits in Sydney RnT , working all too briefly though. For more details, again , please read the reviews.

Cheers

Linda1988
13-03-2021, 06:40 PM
Done in Shirley.
Done in Eudora.
Seeing how I go with Vivian.

Has anyone done Shirley in last part recently? PM me pls.

hexenducation
14-03-2021, 01:03 PM
Does Wishway still exist? There were some hotties there but I only ever ventured down to Wynyard two or three times.

alc
14-03-2021, 01:10 PM
Thanks to brother Dipper who digs up this old thread and bring back some memories !

Looking at the above list, no 1 to 4 will always be there, but I’m very happy to take off no 5 Yuki now as I have since got her naked and have my plays on her, no FS of course but happy enough that I managed to change her “policy” on me and tick that box off.

In her place I will add Rita also from 227, 悉尼第一波,the no 1 tits in Sydney RnT , working all too briefly though. For more details, again , please read the reviews.

Cheers

Woah no nude for Asian? How? Why? I'm stunned...

Labia Vortex
14-03-2021, 04:52 PM
A couple of Girls at Five Dock Massage....Wendy and Jane....both only work one day a week
Both have great tits...both over 165cms...over 55kgs not fat and have great arses
Both have beautiful faces....the lust factor is very very high

Kroid19
14-03-2021, 07:26 PM
A couple of Girls at Five Dock Massage....Wendy and Jane....both only work one day a week
Both have great tits...both over 165cms...over 55kgs not fat and have great arses

Most of the girls there look absolutely stunning. I've been with a couple and is just standard extras but I agree.

Also Mona from Drummoyne wish she would offer part 3

hiduba
18-03-2021, 04:11 PM
Am surprised you didn't place lovely Cherry into your list tho @AHLUNGOR. Unlesss..... Gasp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_boss_king
26-03-2021, 05:27 PM
i dont think i can name 5. but 1 would be june from ns227

BlackToad
26-03-2021, 08:24 PM
Skye at SBM. What a babe!! I seriously want to fuck her....and cutie Rosie at Pyrmont... she’s just lovely.

sydneypete
27-03-2021, 03:57 PM
Yep, Skye at SBM. Despite a few others at SBM "open minded", time with Skye has never ended up there...

trick
27-03-2021, 09:57 PM
Rose at SBM/TR190. Seen her quite a few times but no more than standard extras

Sanprett
31-03-2021, 03:49 PM
Lydia from Midas Marrickville

scrim57
01-04-2021, 12:20 AM
Doesnt she do it?

letsgo
01-04-2021, 11:23 AM
Felicia at 227 she teased about it but really hoping its true

Labia Vortex
01-04-2021, 01:51 PM
Also Rachel at 227 Nth Strathfield
FS used to be on the menu...sadly not any more

Howgoodwerethe80s
01-04-2021, 03:56 PM
Ivy at Saigon Princess. She’s gone now but she was so cute & just 20 years old.

Cracker38
02-04-2021, 08:42 AM
Ivy at Saigon Princess. She’s gone now but she was so cute & just 20 years old.

I wonder what happened to Ivy, did she completely leave the industry or is she working another shop

Howgoodwerethe80s
03-04-2021, 07:39 AM
I wonder what happened to Ivy, did she completely leave the industry or is she working another shop
Chatting with her before Xmas she was missing her family so if she could get back to Vietnam I think that’s what happened.

liminal
03-04-2021, 02:01 PM
Chatting with her before Xmas she was missing her family so if she could get back to Vietnam I think that’s what happened.

A number of Working women, have expressed a similar desire to be home. However they need to be very committed to the idea as flights can be expensive and they would still need to quarantine at their cost on return. speaking with a Vietnamese ml , mentioned even the cost of a Covid test in Vietnam at the moment is approximately 2 to $300.

Then there’s factoring being given consent to leave the country.

P.S Ivy was sweet

masacuph
11-04-2021, 10:22 AM
Man for me would have to say Barbie (thai) from Dream Girls and Wynyard Blossom, I'm a face man myself but she also got a rocking body and real confident, good English and friendly.

Horndog7
13-08-2022, 01:41 PM

Any idea where Jane is now ?

Sher1888
13-08-2022, 01:48 PM
Wendy five dock
Fiona Stanmore 200
Cherry Qvb - there was a slip In by her body to body for like 10 sec don't know if that counts that was like 4 years ago.
Ada - can I include mamasan here or former - stanmore.
ABBI - Stanmore good tits and body.

I am mixing past and present.

dt333
13-08-2022, 03:32 PM

How's yours !!

Was Tamara at Michelles the same Tamara @ their sister shop Nirvana? She's half Aussie half Mauritian with big fake tits, doing the job to fund her property investments.

aznanon
02-09-2022, 05:17 PM
1. Shelley from Five Dock
2. Felicia from 227 Broadway
3. Wendy from Five Dock

B J Hunter
02-09-2022, 07:17 PM
3. Wendy from Five Dock

Shelley no longer at Five Dock I got told yesterday by one of the girls. But yeah she’s definitely on the wish list.
Wendy I just can’t get there on the day she’s rostered, I know she’s been around a while but any kind soul who might like to drop me a pm where else I could catch up with her would be appreciated.

woods23
02-09-2022, 09:03 PM
1 - Darling ( korean) Sussex star
2- Star (korean) sussex star
3- Hera ( korean) Sussex star.
4- sugar (korean) m8
5- Elly ( thai ) sussex star/ Sky SBM

That's 2016.

Now 2022-
T Coco at Parramatta blossom/ 200 stanmore
T Milin at SBM/ Parramatta blossom
T Sky at SBM
J Moon at 227NS
C Fiona at SV

kingqxxx
02-09-2022, 10:54 PM
Woods you inbox is full. I can't message you anymore...

woods23
02-09-2022, 11:00 PM
Woods you inbox is full. I can't message you anymore...

All good now. ;)

aznanon
03-09-2022, 12:41 PM
Shelley no longer at Five Dock I got told yesterday by one of the girls. But yeah she’s definitely on the wish list.
Wendy I just can’t get there on the day she’s rostered, I know she’s been around a while but any kind soul who might like to drop me a pm where else I could catch up with her would be appreciated.

that's a shame, do you know if she's quit the industry or moving elsewhere?

Sly22
03-09-2022, 04:02 PM
Some good tips here that I haven’t seen elsewhere

Sly22
03-09-2022, 04:09 PM
Wendy five dock
Fiona Stanmore 200
Cherry Qvb - there was a slip In by her body to body for like 10 sec don't know if that counts that was like 4 years ago.
ABBI - Stanmore good tits and body.

I am mixing past and present.

Interested in Fiona at 200, any more feedback on her? Natural assets or enhanced? Thx in advance

Rooster18
03-09-2022, 11:18 PM
Throwing in my top 5 (either still working or in the past)

1. Claire 227NS
2. Aki SBM
3. Doris Top Ryde
4. Minami (Old 335 Gardeners Rd- 2021)
5. Apple (Juliet's - 2018)

Rooster18
04-09-2022, 12:46 AM
All good now. ;)

Hey mate,

U r a busy man, your PM inbox is full. I had a bounce back..

woods23
04-09-2022, 01:07 AM
Hey mate,

U r a busy man, your PM inbox is full. I had a bounce back..

Sorry mate. Go ahead now ;)

Cooks4
05-09-2022, 03:43 PM
That's 2016.

Now 2022-
T Coco at Parramatta blossom/ 200 stanmore
T Milin at SBM/ Parramatta blossom
T Sky at SBM
J Moon at 227NS
C Fiona at SV

Was contimpating Coco at PBM. Any details of your experience you’d share? Ta.

Password
19-09-2022, 01:41 AM
Throwing in my top 5 (either still working or in the past)

1. Claire 227NS
2. Aki SBM
3. Doris Top Ryde
4. Minami (Old 335 Gardeners Rd- 2021)
5. Apple (Juliet's - 2018)

Definitely Apple.

punter00
19-09-2022, 01:49 AM
Interested in Fiona at 200, any more feedback on her? Natural assets or enhanced? Thx in advance

Natural. Has cute face, gfe. But wasn't my cup of tea. Apparently really popular though so ymmv

bleekpit
06-06-2023, 04:18 AM
Was contimpating Coco at PBM. Any details of your experience you’d share? Ta.

For me, Coco has the best body out of all MLs I've seen. All natural, perky and perfect boobs - a good handful - nice legs, lasered/clean shaven pussy. Cute face too imo (has braces but doesn't bother me). I just wished she was less reserved with her services and did more teasing (although if you are nice and respectful she will do a lot after part 1 :slobber: YMMV). She is a bit shy.

Just thinking about her banging body makes me want to see her naked again. It is actual 12/10 for me in terms of looks. Services maybe a 7/10 just because too shy and feels like you need to act like an obedient boyfriend and press the right buttons to get the final icing on the cake lol.

I saw on another thread that she does BBBJ and CIM too? Dunno if that's true since I've never asked. If anyone else can verify, would be appreciated :)

ergoproxy
06-06-2023, 06:18 PM
There is only one for me - Ruby, from upmarket bathhouse. Very hot red head. Also a well trained masseuse.

Although all the other ladies offer extras, she doesn’t. Which kinda makes me want it more haha.

Sibon
06-06-2023, 06:35 PM

How's yours !!

"Those that I want to F I can F.

Those that I can't F I don't want to F."

- Miyagi Sensei.

Sibon
06-06-2023, 06:39 PM

Please be respectful.

I will report you to Ada and get you banned in Stanmore 200.

:)

KeenBean
06-06-2023, 07:27 PM
T Sky from SBM
T Jolie from Chill

cuteguy
07-06-2023, 12:14 PM
T Sky from SBM
T Jolie from Chill

T Jolie (described as Filipino) has been reported by some punters to give in to part 3 but you'd better have many pineapples for such privilege.😆

Zoobender
07-06-2023, 12:24 PM
Jolie will offer more... But you have to mortgage your house to get it.

james12
08-06-2023, 05:41 AM
Was this Thai girl at 227 Broadway. Rose I think. Saw her twice. Very shy and new to industry. Had to ask her to remove clothes and she was very nervous. No extras available of course. But I'd have paid good money to go there.

kingwally
08-06-2023, 09:03 PM
Jolie will offer more... But you have to mortgage your house to get it.

I am a little confused about this girl called Jolie. There was a girl called Jolie (Vietnamese) who also went by the name of Lexi 'Chloe and was working at Sussex Star who is also on Escorts and Babes...is this the same girl?

woods23
08-06-2023, 11:23 PM
I am a little confused about this girl called Jolie. There was a girl called Jolie (Vietnamese) who also went by the name of Lexi 'Chloe and was working at Sussex Star who is also on Escorts and Babes...is this the same girl?

No. This one is Jolie 100% Thai at 107 . Different to Chloe at SS is Vietnamese.....I think Jolie is your type Dark tanned skin fit body !..looks abit Indian:)

kingwally
09-06-2023, 09:27 AM
No. This one is Jolie 100% Thai at 107 . Different to Chloe at SS is Vietnamese.....I think Jolie is your type Dark tanned skin fit body !..looks abit Indian:)

Thanks for that info.

dib21
09-06-2023, 10:16 AM
Is T coco on a holiday or something. She’s not on the roster for both PBM and 200.

Frederic
09-06-2023, 11:11 AM
That French chick a Ginza who never seems to be around any more

KeenBean
09-06-2023, 02:45 PM
Also forgot about T Ella from SBM… will always be waiting for the day she allows it to happen 🤤

GoldfishMan
09-06-2023, 06:47 PM
Just curious, how many times have you guys visited these girls that are on your lists? More than 2 times, I guess?

94wreckers
09-06-2023, 11:02 PM
Anny from 110a Drummoyne and Kety from 200 Stanmore omgg

cuteguy
10-06-2023, 02:53 PM

Really looks a bit like Indian? Hmm...maybe Malaysian?

woods23
10-06-2023, 04:11 PM
Really looks a bit like Indian? Hmm...maybe Malaysian?

I said abit! She don't look like the northern lighter skin Thai I normally seee a mix of Chinese/Thai look!

bleekpit
10-06-2023, 06:29 PM
Is T coco on a holiday or something. She’s not on the roster for both PBM and 200.

Yea i hope it's just a holiday

John Holmes
16-06-2023, 11:11 AM
Coco 167 Mascara- Shop closed no idea where she is now
Ada 533- Retired
Stephanie 533- No longer at site
Queen No5- Recently off roster
Mimi 42G- Disappear of the roster

snot77
16-06-2023, 02:24 PM
The hot mama Lily @ Burwood 14
I would bang that! She has great looking norks under those baggy shirts.
:-)

jaquedm1307
16-06-2023, 09:23 PM
The hot mama Lily @ Burwood 14
I would bang that! She has great looking norks under those baggy shirts.
:-)

Absolutely in agreement with this one 🔥🔥🔥

abovetherim
16-06-2023, 10:26 PM
Sakura from 2 Top Ryde. Pretty fine looking girl. Anyone had any lucky with her? :)

Danny801
17-06-2023, 12:14 AM
Sakura, possibly, if its the same that works out if chill massage. Shes 30s b cups , about 168 and into heavy metal like metallica.

woods23
17-06-2023, 10:08 AM
Sakura at top Ryde is also Sara at 41Epping/227NS. Luck is $$$ :)

lynd84
17-06-2023, 10:56 AM
It’s Lisa at 227 north Strathfield and/or Sylvania massage

She is legit the sexiest ML in Sydney hands down
None of this fake surgery, Korean 30+ shit that people rave about here

She is just gorgeous.

Sher1888
30-06-2023, 06:30 PM
Has anyone done yuka from stanmore 200

asiafever
30-06-2023, 06:44 PM
Sakura, possibly, if its the same that works out if chill massage. Shes 30s b cups , about 168 and into heavy metal like metallica.

Woah woah woah.
Woah.
Hold up.
A ml who likes metal??
Please elaborate my good man!

RodgHerMoore
01-07-2023, 05:01 AM
Bobo at 45a Beecroft rd epping (few doors from 41 epping). She looks so young i thought she was the high school daughter of the mamasan!

Cindy who I've learned is at 200 stanmore. Perfectly voluptuous body, great boob size and friendly personality

Sher1888
17-07-2023, 02:34 PM
3. Wendy from Five Dock

Just curious if any of you has FS Wendy?

Yogi
17-07-2023, 02:41 PM
Sarah @ Redfern relaxation. 🔥🔥 works Mondays

booyah38
17-07-2023, 02:47 PM
Kiki and Hana from 200 Stanmore

Yougottabe
17-07-2023, 10:25 PM
1.Felicia-227 Broadway. Very sexy young lady.
2.Ivy-Saigon Princess. Cute pretty girl & incredibly sweet I really wish it happened. I wonder where she is? Probably my favourite ever.
3.Tarah-227 Broadway. A while ago now my first regular. Stunning figure. Very hot.
4.Linda-227 Broadway. I only saw her twice but she was very pretty and petite. Her face would get very close to your cock as she jerked you off.
5.Isobel-Nirvana. The very expensive Erotic Massage place on Cleveland St. I built up a good rapport with this beautiful caucasian girl saw her 5 times. Stunning girl. No pussy touch first 3 times then she let me finger her. The end of the 5th session I enquired how much FS would be next time. $450 all up. Isobel tells me she looks forward to next time. She disappeared from the roster for a month. I thought oh no she's gone. Then rostered on a Saturday night. Great it's happening. I book her that morning. Alas hrs later Gladys locks us down. Bugger!

asian slayer
17-07-2023, 10:27 PM
Omg hannah from 200stanmore, WHAT A BODY

jaquedm1307
18-07-2023, 09:59 AM
Kiki and Hana from 200 Stanmore

Hana ever known to do part 3 ?

trampslikeus55
18-07-2023, 12:33 PM
Ella @ SBM. Truly sexy woman 🔥

booyah38
18-07-2023, 05:42 PM
Hana ever known to do part 3 ?
Not for me but maybe other brothers got lucky

jaquedm1307
24-07-2023, 05:42 AM
Chrissy ex Saigon Princess apparently moved to shop in Canley Vale - genuinely gorgeous person and body to die for
Anyone seen her would love to know

F0x
24-07-2023, 08:22 AM
Omg hannah from 200stanmore, WHAT A BODY

See my "Sofia" review tiiel.

Ooh yeah

F0x
24-07-2023, 08:27 AM
On topic though, "can't" is probably not the right word, I think any and every ML will spread em for enough Pineapple juice, maybe "can't afford to" is a better term! Too many lol.

I'd probably put Hana/Sofia, June, Jenny (all NSM) and regrets on Aoi, Anita (Ex - SV).

Last two are regrets because I didn't know p3 was a thing back then

Raphael
24-07-2023, 09:52 AM
On topic though, "can't" is probably not the right word, I think any and every ML will spread em for enough Pineapple juice, maybe "can't afford to" is a better term! Too many lol.

I'd probably put Hana/Sofia, June, Jenny (all NSM) and regrets on Aoi, Anita (Ex - SV).

Last two are regrets because I didn't know p3 was a thing back then

Wait since when did Anita from SV do part 3?? Can someone confirm??

woods23
24-07-2023, 12:23 PM

My best advice for you is to stop thinking of her!!! Delete all her contacts is the only way out! Take care "cute boy "

PervySage
24-07-2023, 01:27 PM

tcrawford
24-07-2023, 03:00 PM
First time I met Anita was in 2018, I went to SV to see Flower this young Malaysian girl with a great body. Anyway Flower wasn't ready yet so Mamasan convinced me to try Anita while I wait, I reluctantly agreed but I had nothing better to do. She provided a really good part 1 massage but since I was saving myself for next booking I didn't take her up on part 2.

Anyway a couple years past and people always raved about Anita on these forums who I just thought was average looking, so I gave her another try. She still remembered me and this time during part 2 she did this whole dirty talk routine with some fantasy setting, I guess I needed to use my imagination but I thought it was cheesy and kinda amusing. I didn't cum, just made an excuse about nerves. She promised more on offer next visit, implying pt3. I always assumed that Pt3 was the reason all the dudes raved about her on here, because it can't be looks. I wasn't curious to find out so never went back.

pocket rocket
24-07-2023, 04:00 PM
1) Selena (boss / mamasan at Motion Life, Neutral Bay and 276 Thornleigh) in line with Motion Life being my current go to shop. Amazing tits, totally fuckable body
2) Sara at Summerville drives me crazy - has pussy slide, catbath all over, and she loves to do FIA on me, done DATY twice .... but she's never BJ'd me or let me fuck her (yet)
3) The legendary Malaysian Canny - done BBBJ, DATY, Rimming on her, Cockslide all over her, Pussyslide all over me, COT, Cum On Neck, Cum on Ass .... but never fucked her yet ....
4) Canny's Malaysian friend Pen (Summerville) aka Ester (at 227 I think ?) .. same deal, almost everything but fucking.
5) Not really an ML, but Jenny, ex=receptionist at 88A Artarmon, now at Lalabells, I think. I had a booking 1 day, and the girl was not ready, so Jenny came in for the first 15 minutes, ... she went straight to massaging my ass, then kissed my ass, spanked me and bit my ass cheeks ... had me up off the table 5 mins later, she kneeled down and started licking my balls .... when the door opened and my booking walked in .... damn .... all this in 15 hot minutes, and Jenny was fully clothed all the time ... so since then I have had a yearning to go all the way ... but the opportunity never arose ...

Raphael
24-07-2023, 06:12 PM
My best advice for you is to stop thinking of her!!! Delete all her contacts is the only way out! Take care "cute boy "

Ahahaha why do you call me “cute boy”??

I do miss her though.

Yougottabe
24-07-2023, 10:31 PM
First time I met Anita was in 2018, I went to SV to see Flower this young Malaysian girl with a great body. Anyway Flower wasn't ready yet so Mamasan convinced me to try Anita while I wait, I reluctantly agreed but I had nothing better to do. She provided a really good part 1 massage but since I was saving myself for next booking I didn't take her up on part 2.

Anyway a couple years past and people always raved about Anita on these forums who I just thought was average looking, so I gave her another try. She still remembered me and this time during part 2 she did this whole dirty talk routine with some fantasy setting, I guess I needed to use my imagination but I thought it was cheesy and kinda amusing. I didn't cum, just made an excuse about nerves. She promised more on offer next visit, implying pt3. I always assumed that Pt3 was the reason all the dudes raved about her on here, because it can't be looks. I wasn't curious to find out so never went back.
I had a non experience with Anita back in the summer of 2017-2018 I recall. It was stinking hot & I booked Anita but upon arrival Anita was with another client already. She'd been double booked. Anita came out of the room & apologised & asked if I would wait. I read the reviews on here thinking she must be some gorgeous girl but alas she wasn't or at least not to my usual tastes. I said don't worry I'm leaving. The young girl looking after reception asked if I wanted too see other girls but still no good I was still going to walk & then I thought wait are you available for massage. That girl was Flower. She was indeed a gorgeous girl.

pocket rocket
25-07-2023, 11:10 AM
Deleted .... duplicate post.

Single Malt
25-07-2023, 08:49 PM
1) Selena (boss / mamasan at Motion Life, Neutral Bay and 276 Thornleigh) in line with Motion Life being my current go to shop. Amazing tits, totally fuckable body
2) Sara at Summerville drives me crazy - has pussy slide, catbath all over, and she loves to do FIA on me, done DATY twice .... but she's never BJ'd me or let me fuck her (yet)
3) The legendary Malaysian Canny - done BBBJ, DATY, Rimming on her, Cockslide all over her, Pussyslide all over me, COT, Cum On Neck, Cum on Ass .... but never fucked her yet ....
4) Canny's Malaysian friend Pen (Summerville) aka Ester (at 227 I think ?) .. same deal, almost everything but fucking.
5) Not really an ML, but Jenny, ex=receptionist at 88A Artarmon, now at Lalabells, I think. I had a booking 1 day, and the girl was not ready, so Jenny came in for the first 15 minutes, ... she went straight to massaging my ass, then kissed my ass, spanked me and bit my ass cheeks ... had me up off the table 5 mins later, she kneeled down and started licking my balls .... when the door opened and my booking walked in .... damn .... all this in 15 hot minutes, and Jenny was fully clothed all the time ... so since then I have had a yearning to go all the way ... but the opportunity never arose ...

I’ve fucked and been fucking 2 of the girls on that list. I assumed these girls readily offered it to all/most punters as all I did was ask on the respective first visits. Im pretty sure I’ve read other reviews confirming this too.

abovetherim
25-07-2023, 10:53 PM
Yeah I know one of the girl on that list had no problem providing FS to me. Very much a YMMV case it looks like. But don’t feel bad mate. I got rejected plenty of times too lol