PDA

View Full Version : Midas - Quite Impressed!

freelancer
01-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Hello fellow punters!

I decided to return to Midas for a massage after last visiting that place 4 or 5 years ago when their standards of girls started dropping and the place getting too crowded.

I brought 2 of the friends along with me and we were all pretty impressed. Not sure if I should mention it here, but the stupid side of me thought it is still a HJ only place, but the girls me and my mates had proved otherwise LOL

We made a booking at around midnight, and were shown 6 girls, 4 out of 6 were eatable and the receptionist is HOT!!

Overall, $165 well spent :-)

I understand some other bros have had bad experience lately in Midas, so I would like to know more to decide if I should return and expect the same with what I had last night or is it a 50/50 chance that I might be disappointed?

bluemonkey
03-02-2013, 09:28 AM
I'm also interested in hearing what's people experiences with Midas been recently. I haven't been to Midas the past 12 months and in the past had always visited Midas whenever I visited Sydney, and my experience was that the standard of girls available had dropped in that time. Now I'm in Sydney again, I wonder if it's worth visiting again or should spend my money somewhere else?

hiddencharm
03-02-2013, 10:17 AM
xxxxxxxxxx