PDA

View Full Version : "Sophie" @ Norman Drive, Chermside

DRC
21-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Staffed from Sydney like a lot of these places, but only 1 girl at a time. I have been there a number of times and seen various girls, including a pork chop before Xmas last year. Some other punters might recognise Sophie by her "You're so handsome man..." Saw Sophie about 3-4 weeks ago, but she said she was staying for a few months. Tried to visit again last week, but she was not available when I had the time... Advertises in Courier Mail, not on Cracker, so no pics.

Phone: 0435225327.

Plenty of onstreet parking in the close vicinity. Sophie looks to be in her 20's with about size 10-11 body and C to D-cup boobs. Quite attractive looking, and nice friendly manner. Says from mainland china.

Prices: $100 : 30min; $180 : 60 mins full service. I went for 30 mins. Had mutual touching, covered BJ, 69, doggie and mish. I find that some of the asian girls can control their pussy muscles to enhance your experience, and Sophie does this nicely- pushes my FS rating up to 10/10. Overall quite happy with the service and she has a nice friendly manner.

Ratings:

Facial Appearance: 7/10
Body: 8/10
FS: 10/10
Attitude 10/10

Very happy overall and will hopefully see her again before she gets rotated back to Sydney.

Regards, DRC