PDA

View Full Version : Question Anyone here frequent AUSXXX reviews?

aek1921
25-07-2016, 11:00 PM
Hi bro's as the thread title mentions - anyone participate on that site?

I had been a member there for a couple years but lay dormant....however this week I thought what the heck, I will copy some of my review from here and share the love and post a couple more.

I stuck to their template however missed the phone number was was berated for that (although I can understand, processes are very important so I rectified my errors).

I gave constructive feedback about the way they merge all reviews from the same shop, where I mentioned that girl/shop system may be better - this is where I was threatened with a ban if I didnt like it (as one of their mods told me "it has worked for 6 years", why change).

However I just got banned,simply because I challenged their format, Oh and I called them out on an error that they didn't like very much. I called out that JKQUEEN massage is now Sussex Star, and since they are so anal about things they should probably get the name of shops right and not alter my reviews. This got me banned.

My question is, as we the punters hold the valuable information and share the reviews, why are we looked down on in these situations? i am a 3 time a week punter and am looking forward to contributing to these forums a lot more as I see the value.

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2016, 11:21 PM
What's your user name over there mate, let me look you up,

Cheers

aek1921
25-07-2016, 11:24 PM
I am Dragons21 over there...I copped a 1 week ban.

Im not too fussed bro, but my question posed is....why would any site like this try to push fellow brothers of the punt away? If you read my reviews here (I do recognise I need to do more of them), they are always detailed, fair, unique and real.

I completely understand why they would have processes/templates etc that they would follow....but they dont need to go all gestapo on the punters about it.

snapjaw
26-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Sounds like a bunch of old farts who like to stick to the old and don't like any suggestions of improvement or change. While I agree having some moderation is better than none (read: parlour pages), being too anal about the whole thing will just push people away.

Massage King
26-07-2016, 12:55 AM
That's exactly what it is. A bunch of white old guys who judging from their reports don't mind taking it in the ass from trannies sometimes, that get upset if anyone doesn't use the template or dares to ask a question.

Omen
26-07-2016, 01:47 AM
Gay ass site. I wrote a review on that site and fuck me they want it to be exact with the exact date and everything and it got rejected. If i relised how strict they were i wouldnt have bothered. And if knew that they actually charge people to read the reviews before hand i wouldnt have bothered. I mean seriously they are making money off us punters who write reviews. IMO dont bother with that site its a total waste of time. The reviews on there can be found else where.

caff3ry
26-07-2016, 02:07 AM
I just joined this forum and I really enjoy the community we have here not going anywhere anytime soon haha

docevil
26-07-2016, 02:48 AM
Haven't really explore AUSXXX but this community has been great and hopefully will be staying here for a little while....

gentlescream
26-07-2016, 03:10 AM
I frequent both here and there-. Find both sites valuable, but just somewhat different in nature.

Fisher
26-07-2016, 06:28 AM
I use both here and auxxx.
Both sites have advantages over each other.
Auxxx is heavily moderated compared to here which is great.
On auxxx you do not get excessive spam posts.
Members who promote for the shops with no shame when doing it get banned very quickly.
No bullying of members from other members who see themselves as the forums highest authority when opinions differ.

serge_nubret
26-07-2016, 08:10 AM
I was a member of auxxx too but found it over moderated and bailed. A mate recommended this page to me.

Lol with that being said, I'd toe the line carefully on this page too. He got banned from here with no explanation. According to him, he wrote one slightly negative review of a major shop and found himself painted as a compulsive complainer. Got badgered by someone, stuck up for himself, boom, banned for life lol.

I'd take his account of events with a grain of salt though. Everyone seems cool here so far....

CunningLinguist
26-07-2016, 08:41 AM
https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f286/annie-pinnacle-massage-mascot-0422-932-527-a-42843/#post229438

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Auxxxreview is a well managed and heavily moderated site, it has plenty of reviews and a great source of intels for a wide variety of shops. You can either pay for your membership to view the reviews or post two reviews of your own following the template formats and gain free membership.

It's fair and it's consistent , it may not appeal to everyone and as the old saying goes , you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen !

Aus99 on the other hand is free for all, as a result, it has plenty of advertisers and becoming one of the most visited and successful adult sites, It's easy come easy go, probably too loosely monitored but great to just pop in anytime to get intels or check rosters or just BS a bit and leave all the more happier and with a smile sometimes. One thing I must give it to Aus99, it's a lot easier to make friends on this site - but unfortunately very easily to be attacked by trolls as well who keep coming back after getting banned again, again , again and again !!

Two sites are both excellent in its own ways and both have plenty of fans and supporters and a few haters along the way, ymmv and each to his only.

I for one is quite happy to visit both sites on a regular basis probably far too regular so not getting much works done......haha, well, that's my own problem !

Peace

Cheers

aek1921
26-07-2016, 10:39 AM
I enjoy AAUXX for their "privates" ML and WL section...some very good info and intel.

I am a very reasonable and rational person and am perplexed as to why I hot banned on suggesting a correction on a shop name.

Again, im the punter here, i hold the information that can make them money...yet they carry on like a pack of wankers.

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2016, 10:52 AM
mate, you got banned because you told their Mods to "ban me" didn't you? may be you shouldn't be calling their hands ?

aek1921
26-07-2016, 11:21 AM
Mate, I think you got banned because you openly challenged the authority of their Mods ! And told them to " ban me " ? If I said the same thing to the admin 99 here, I probably would be long gone too! No one punter is bigger than the site itself , mutual respects go a long way . If you think the site will be worst off without you, they probably won't be .

If you want everything go you own way and have the final say, start your own ?

Just my two cents !

Ps. If you read back what you just posted, may be the information you hold isn't really that valuable that the site can not live without ?

Brother you may have misinterpreted me. I am not claiming to be bigger than the site, im not interested in opening my own and I am certainly aware that I will not be missed.

I simply corrected them on something; something they are quick to do whenever someone sticks a toe out of line. This is not challenging their authority.

They moderate a site that only lives off community interaction and input from their members - if they want to have a hissy fit whenever they get shown to be wrong ....they can fuck right off.

BigBoy
26-07-2016, 02:41 PM
I am a member but hardly go on there as I find it cumbersome to write reports...

aek1921
26-07-2016, 04:35 PM
mate, you got banned because you told their Mods to "ban me" didn't you? may be you shouldn't be calling their hands ?

It was a comment made in jest - surely most logical adults would read it that way.

Anyway, i will not be contributing to that forum when the ban is lifted. Almost everyone above shares my opinion.

At the end of the day, these sorts of places are for like minded people to discuss their dicks getting spanished, italianed, sucked etc and most importantly to share intel. It is not a fkn highschool where u need disciplinaries. I get the role of moderators and understand their purpose...but at the end of the day they need to be rational.

birch
26-07-2016, 04:39 PM
I hate rules - particularly when they appear to benefit just a few. For that reason I've attempted to write my first couple of reviews to gain free entry on two occasions and have given up trying to collate all the useless data they are obsessed with.
This site serves my purposes just fine - easy to learn, share and gain the benefits!

wilisno
26-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Aus99 on the other hand is free for all, as a result, it has plenty of advertisers and becoming one of the most visited and successful adult sites, It's easy come easy go, probably too loosely monitored but great to just pop in anytime to get intels or check rosters or just BS a bit and leave all the more happier and with a smile sometimes. One thing I must give it to Aus99, it's a lot easier to make friends on this site - but unfortunately very easily to be attacked by trolls as well who keep coming back after getting banned again, again , again and again !!

Peace

Cheers
Are you telling me you haven't annoyed people and got shot down by some for spamming the site with illegal advertisements on Auxxxreview ?

That's how you acquired your troll attacks here in the first place !

CunningLinguist
26-07-2016, 07:21 PM
Auxxxreview is a well managed and heavily moderated site, it has plenty of reviews and a great source of intels for a wide variety of shops. You can either pay for your membership to view the reviews or post two reviews of your own following the template formats and gain free membership.

It's fair and it's consistent , it may not appeal to everyone and as the old saying goes , you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen !

Two sites are both excellent in its own ways and both have plenty of fans and supporters and a few haters along the way, ymmv and each to his only.

I for one is quite happy to visit both sites on a regular basis probably far too regular so not getting much works done......haha, well, that's my own problem !

Peace

Cheers

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36394-How-the-40-threads-on-the-front-page-of-After-Report-have-been-occupied-right-now-!!&p=390207&viewfull=1#post390207

CunningLinguist
26-07-2016, 07:26 PM
Are you telling me you haven't annoyed people and got shot down by some for spamming the site with illegal advertisements on Auxxxreview ?

That's how you acquired your troll attacks here in the first place !

Quite a topical and subtle ironic post here:
https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f35/ethical-behaviour-site-members-42286/index5.html#post229128

Massage King
26-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Quite a topical and subtle ironic post here:
https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f35/ethical-behaviour-site-members-42286/index5.html#post229128

What happened?

Disolve100
26-07-2016, 10:43 PM
The AusXXX rules are beyond ridiculous. Their templates and the detail required is simply a case of taking this forum thing way too seriously. No doubt the mini dictatorship running that site has lost many a potentially valuable review. I guess they are more than happy having a heavily weighted transexual threat content base...

aek1921
26-07-2016, 11:16 PM
The AusXXX rules are beyond ridiculous. Their templates and the detail required is simply a case of taking this forum thing way too seriously. No doubt the mini dictatorship running that site has lost many a potentially valuable review. I guess they are more than happy having a heavily weighted transexual threat content base...

Mmmm perhaps...

Look, I understand rules etc I personally think they are over the top but was willing to comply.

However banning punters for having the nerve to offer a suggestion ....AND CALL OUT WHERE THEY HAD MAD AN ERROR SEING AS THEY ARE SO ANAL - is simply ridiculous.

cato
27-07-2016, 01:38 PM
I'm a member of both sites and I get a lot of good info from both but by far more good info from auxxx.

It takes time and effort to write good reviews. Some punters are happy reading other's reviews and not contribute.

aek1921, the reason you were dealt with like that is not because of some simple error in your review or your suggestions.

My guess is that it was because you were a member since 2011 and had posted very little. They like you to contribute if you're a member and that's fair enough.

To then say you punt 3 times a week doesn't help your argument.

Some might find the auxxx rules too strict, but by contrast you have this forum here which is pretty much a free for all.

Some insist on their right to post whatever they crap they like and still progress through the membership ranks, and if that's the case they'll feel far more at home on this site.

Thankfully, aus99 has its core members who contribute lots but they are in the minority.

Each establishment has its own rules, no different than pubs and restaurants.

Membership and patronage is not compulsory and you can vote with your feet (or your keyboard).

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2016, 01:44 PM
I'm a member of both sites and I get a lot of good info from both but by far more good info from auxxx.

It takes time and effort to write good reviews. Some punters are happy reading other's reviews and not contribute.

aek1921, the reason you were dealt with like that is not because of some simple error in your review or your suggestions.

My guess is that it was because you were a member since 2011 and had posted very little. They like you to contribute if you're a member and that's fair enough.

Some might find the auxxx rules too strict, but by contrast you have this forum here which is pretty much a free for all.

Some insist on their right to post whatever they crap they like and still progress through the membership ranks, and if that's the case they'll feel far more at home on this site.

Thankfully, aus99 has its core members who contribute lots but they are in the minority.

Membership and patronage is not compulsory and you can vote with your feet (or your keyboard).

I couldn't have said it any better myself !

Thanks brother Cato !!

Absolute Gold !

rubbertoe
27-07-2016, 02:22 PM
I am a member but hardly go on there as I find it cumbersome to write reports...

I feel the same. AXR currently has some over zealous moderators who discourage useful contributions (which don't necessarily have to be full blown after reports) and cause a lot of members to just become lurkers. I no longer contribute to that forum.

RT

aek1921
27-07-2016, 03:00 PM

I am sorry but I don't agree - if the problem was my lack of posting since 2011 it would've made sense to just wipe me earlier....not when I started to drop reviews (in the correct template ).

My qualms are not with the site itself...I get it..its with the heavy handed moderators.

I will be taking your advice and voting with my keyboard.

Glad brother Ahlungor liked your post so much too haha had no response to mine did you brother?

DrFeelGood
27-07-2016, 03:16 PM
I frequent both axr and aus99
I do like the review format on axr, makes it easier to read (and lurk)
Some of the mods can be c*nts.. I tend to ignore them and stay low key and away from the drama

rubbedup
27-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story Aek1921,

Your first contribution to Auxxx reviews was after your second review in 5 years of free access. You did not include the contact number making the review incomplete and of not much use to the other members.

You were asked to add the contact number and thanked for your review. You immediately came back with.

Geez you guys are anal with your review guidelines - I dont agree with how you merge all shop reviews under one thread. It should be based on shop and girl.

I have been an AUS99 member for years under a different alias and thought I would start contributing here....maybe ill pull up.

If you think we are anal for asking the contact number then we must be anal and will continue to be anal.
You come at us in the same post saying you do not like the way we do things & it should be changed to suit you, a less that 1 post per year contributor.

You graciously followed up with another unprompted post.

You might want to get shop names right then since you are so anal.

JKQUEEN does not exist anymore, it trades and advertisers as Sussex Star - are you going to offer me a job here?

Next came another post containing the requested number.
So far you have been fighting with yourself, we have not had any interaction with you since requesting the contact number.

Our moderator then added that we will not be changing our format and offered to help you leave if you wanted to based on your above comment.

I have been an AUS99 member for years under a different alias and thought I would start contributing here....maybe ill pull up.

Your final contribution is below

Ill leave on my own if I wanted to champion. Since we follow everything to a "t" here, why did you delete my post where I tried to help you guys. JKQUEEN massage is now "Sussex Star" massage - either create a new thread for the shop name (which I tried to do), or rename the JKQUEEN thread.

I have approx 50 reviews I can unload that I have dropped over the last 2 years if they are wanted/appreciated?

Im a 3 time a week punter so would love to keep you guys in the loop if cool? If not, yeah no worries - ban me.

You were then as requested banned for 1 week.

You say you punt 3 days per week and have approx 50 reviews you can unload.
We are not interested in reviews older than 3 months so really your offer is of minimal value to our forum.

My Question to The good folk of SYD99 is how happy are you to have a member that only comments and throws the boot in on occasion.
After stating that he punts 3 times per week and has 50 reviews to "unload"

Where are these mystical reviews? i cant see them on SYD99. They most certainly do not appear on Auxxx Reviews
Look for yourself. http://forum.aus99.com/search.php?searchid=1529314

I am sorry for the long post, It annoys me when people big note themselves and attempt to harm other peoples ventures.
If you guys do not like the way Ausxxx Reviews is run, that's fine and your choice. The internet is a big place and we both will survive without each other.

Here is a link to the thread that started all this drama and chest beating. (the contact number has been added by our team)
https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f286/annie-pinnacle-massage-mascot-0422-932-527-a-42843/#post229457

I wish you guys happy punting.

Rubbedup

P.S. Aek1921 I personally have upgraded your membership to a life ban. Reason : Problematic member.

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2016, 05:37 PM
Like !

Thanks !

wilisno
27-07-2016, 06:42 PM

Haha, Mr. Rubbedup Murdoch ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2016, 07:22 PM
Haha, Mr. Rubbedup Murdoch ! ;) ;) ;)

I think he is one of the Moderator over there !

cato
27-07-2016, 10:55 PM
I am Dragons21 over there...I copped a 1 week ban.

Im not too fussed bro, but my question posed is....why would any site like this try to push fellow brothers of the punt away? If you read my reviews here (I do recognise I need to do more of them), they are always detailed, fair, unique and real.

I completely understand why they would have processes/templates etc that they would follow....but they dont need to go all gestapo on the punters about it.

After getting the full story and reading the thread that lead to your ban, it seems they didn't go 'all gestapo' on the punter, but rather the punter went 'all smart arse' on the mods...

aek1921
27-07-2016, 11:16 PM

Your first contribution to Auxxx reviews was after your second review in 5 years of free access. You did not include the contact number making the review incomplete and of not much use to the other members.

You were asked to add the contact number and thanked for your review. You immediately came back with.

If you think we are anal for asking the contact number then we must be anal and will continue to be anal.
You come at us in the same post saying you do not like the way we do things & it should be changed to suit you, a less that 1 post per year contributor.

You graciously followed up with another unprompted post.

Next came another post containing the requested number.
So far you have been fighting with yourself, we have not had any interaction with you since requesting the contact number.

Our moderator then added that we will not be changing our format and offered to help you leave if you wanted to based on your above comment.

Your final contribution is below

You were then as requested banned for 1 week.

You say you punt 3 days per week and have approx 50 reviews you can unload.
We are not interested in reviews older than 3 months so really your offer is of minimal value to our forum.

My Question to The good folk of SYD99 is how happy are you to have a member that only comments and throws the boot in on occasion.
After stating that he punts 3 times per week and has 50 reviews to "unload"

Where are these mystical reviews? i cant see them on SYD99. They most certainly do not appear on Auxxx Reviews
Look for yourself. http://forum.aus99.com/search.php?searchid=1529314

I am sorry for the long post, It annoys me when people big note themselves and attempt to harm other peoples ventures.
If you guys do not like the way Ausxxx Reviews is run, that's fine and your choice. The internet is a big place and we both will survive without each other.

Here is a link to the thread that started all this drama and chest beating. (the contact number has been added by our team)
https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f286/annie-pinnacle-massage-mascot-0422-932-527-a-42843/#post229457

I wish you guys happy punting.

Rubbedup

P.S. Aek1921 I personally have upgraded your membership to a life ban. Reason : Problematic member.

I started to write up a big reply to this - however, what is the point? As you said, AUXXX does not need me and I do not need them.

You took a lot of time to put that together and go through my AUXXX history and that action alone speaks volumes about what sort of forum is being run over there. At no stage was I spamming, advertising shops, attacking other members etc etc - I was simply giving out some pointers and "being a smart ass".

I had the nerve it seems to ask the question if people had experienced similar things to me (you know, on another forum) and this action got me a life ban. I am glad you "personally" upgraded my ban level, that must be very satisfying for you. The other punters in this thread that had worst words to say than me, so bro's, deleted your comments before you get a life ban.....for saying something on an ANOTHER forum.

I have never gone out to harm anyones ventures - shop or forum....I was simply sharing my experience with heavy handed moderators (with many here agreeing with me I might add). If thats the way you run your ship over there....so be it. The internet is a big place and you have made the choice for me, flexing your muscles and informing the fine people of AUS99 that you have banned me on another forum- bravo.

Happy punting brothers!

aek1921
27-07-2016, 11:19 PM
After getting the full story and reading the thread that lead to your ban, it seems they didn't go 'all gestapo' on the punter, but rather the punter went 'all smart arse' on the mods...

Hey, I am a smart ass by nature - what you see is what you get.

I will never be deliberately rude, bully people nor offend - I will always give an honest account for myself and call out when I think things are over the top or wrong. I appreciate some people don't like that and hey, it got me banned from AUXXX Reviews....so be it.

The question I am still waiting to be answered: have you renamed that thread to reflect the CORRECT SHOP NAME :)

aek1921
27-07-2016, 11:20 PM
I think he is one of the Moderator over there !

Brother I do not know why people have bad things to say about you....you are a very smart cookie.

CunningLinguist
27-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Brother I do not know why people have bad things to say about you....you are a very smart cookie.

This is gold!