PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Who is AHLUNGOR?

johnnysins
27-07-2016, 03:11 PM
I was reading a very popular thread on aus99.com titled - '30 years of punting in Sydney'

To find the thread you can simply google '30 years of punting sydney'

Its focused on User 426 talking about his long history of punting in Sydney.

Most users have probably come across this thread. Its a very entertaining read.

What REALLY caught my eye was when l got to page 13 of the thread - (LINK TO SCREENSHOT OF THREAD; ZOOM IN http://i.imgur.com/MGJWTUG.png)

Check out Reply #183 - read it twice and read it carefully.

Its from a Guest User 6145. But l think most on here know who it is. From using the word 'Brother' to the use of ',,,' its pretty obvious.

User 426 replies to the comment with this sentence;

thank you LUNGOR. To be mentioned in the same breathe as the great marketing innovator is indeed an honour.

I'm scratching my head at this.

Is AHLUNGOR a business owner who has been selling punters on here biased reviews (free advertising)?

I think your run is over AHLUNGOR.

Be honest, be a man and be truthful.

Alan86
27-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Is that you max fake? If so, I've missed you!

Who Is Ahlungor? Who is Babycat? Who is and isn't Jellyshots?

Sigh...I don't care anymore. I experience things for myself and find out what I like in Sydney.

We can't truly believe anything we read online, anyway.

Babycat
27-07-2016, 03:49 PM

Sigh...I don't care anymore. I experience things for myself and find out what I like in Sydney.

Why my name was mentioned here, lol? I'm not one of them.

Alan86
27-07-2016, 04:05 PM
Why my name was mentioned here, lol? I'm not one of them.

You must have missed the conversion this morning.

Some people think you are not a real ML, and a 'fake' user.

I said I think you are real. I don't know why they don't believe it?

johnnysins
27-07-2016, 04:31 PM

That's good you have an opinion Alan86 and you are happy being duped and deceived, but a lot of people don't.

If AHLUNGOR can't answer this we can assume guilt.

Would be excellent for mods/admins to step to rectify this and either change AHLUNGORs presence to that of an advertiser or business owner or verify that AHLUNGOR is in someway affiliated with shops and all his reviews should be absorbed with that in mind.

Alan86
27-07-2016, 04:34 PM
That's good you have an opinion Alan86 and you are happy being duped and deceived, but a lot of people don't.

If AHLUNGOR can't answer this we can assume guilt.

Would be excellent for mods/admins to step to rectify this and either change AHLUNGORs presence to that of an advertiser or business owner or verify that AHLUNGOR is in someway affiliated with shops and all his reviews should be absorbed with that in mind.

I don't think I'd read too much into this 'King of marketing ' or whatever.

Anyways, let's wait for him to explain what was meant by the comment.

caff3ry
27-07-2016, 04:44 PM
Ok I didn't want to join this battle but you guys forced my hand! Can we stop attacking other members like AHLUNGOR and babycat. Let me speak from your perspective for a sec. Let's say hypothetically he is. Has his information ever been wrong? We have to recognise that his words carry a lot of pull on this thread due to him being a long time member. I'm sure he also recognises this. As a newbie and someone who just started I can't thank him enough for the recommendations he has given me. Had his information not been around I would not have tried XYZ shops in the first place. My belief is that he isn't affiliated with any of the shops he reviews. Do I have any proof? NO Do I care even if he is? Again No. So let's put this thing to rest because as long as my experience is inline with what his AR's describe I couldn't care.

serge_nubret
27-07-2016, 05:03 PM
I like big tits and he's never steered me wrong I'm that department, therefore he could be a chimp with a keyboard for all I care.

Of course I'm a newbie so my opinion don't mean much.

wilisno
27-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Ok I didn't want to join this battle but you guys forced my hand! Can we stop attacking other members like AHLUNGOR and babycat. Let me speak from your perspective for a sec. Let's say hypothetically he is. Has his information ever been wrong? We have to recognise that his words carry a lot of pull on this thread due to him being a long time member. I'm sure he also recognises this. As a newbie and someone who just started I can't thank him enough for the recommendations he has given me. Had his information not been around I would not have tried XYZ shops in the first place. My belief is that he isn't affiliated with any of the shops he reviews. Do I have any proof? NO Do I care even if he is? Again No. So let's put this thing to rest because as long as my experience is inline with what his AR's describe I couldn't care.
Haha ! Your comment does show that you're a newbie on this forum ! ;) ;) ;)

While I agree with you that this forum shouldn't be used as a battle ground to settle personal scores, but don't forget, it's Ahlungor who cast a doubt on babycat in the first place ! ;) ;) ;)

johnnysins
27-07-2016, 05:12 PM

Please do not feel pressured to 'join this battle'.

Remove your comment if you do not want to be involved.

Raybo
27-07-2016, 05:21 PM
I was reading a very popular thread on aus99.com titled - '30 years of punting in Sydney'

Most users have probably come across this thread. Its a very entertaining

I wasnt aware of this thread, i have only been on here for 3.5 years. What an amazing thread! I cant stop reading it!

caff3ry
27-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Please do not feel pressured to 'join this battle'.

Remove your comment if you do not want to be involved.

I don't feel pressured to join in just simply stating my opinion. I don't like it when this community is trying to accuse people especially the senior members. That being said I will stick up for LUNGOR.

Alan86
27-07-2016, 05:42 PM
I don't feel pressured to join in just simply stating my opinion. I don't like it when this community is trying to accuse people especially the senior members. That being said I will stick up for LUNGOR.

Lol. I love it how Ahlungor is your hero!

But yes, Ahlungor was pointing a finger at Babycat, so it's karma I guess?

Don't worry, I've been through my own war with Max Fake, and a few people didnt live through it. I know how it feels - it's damn annoying after a while!

nixon604
27-07-2016, 05:47 PM
My opinion whether you want it or not!
I'm a newbie and have tried a few girls because of ahlungor's reviews as yet they haven't steered me wrong because I'm a big tit fan 😛Have all the punts been as described NO but as everyone says YMMV so no I think he legit
On another note if he really was affiliated with shops wouldn't he try to push small breasted ladies also? Haven't read everything of his but think most are about the big boobed ladies! Therefore not an advertiser for shops.

Babycat
27-07-2016, 05:48 PM

Don't worry, I've been through my own war with Max Fake, and a few people didnt live through it. I know how it feels - it's damn annoying after a while!
Omg, me involved again?

wilisno
27-07-2016, 05:50 PM
My opinion whether you want it or not!
I'm a newbie and have tried a few girls because of ahlungor's reviews as yet they haven't steered me wrong because I'm a big tit fan ��Have all the punts been as described NO but as everyone says YMMV so no I think he legit
On another note if he really was affiliated with shops wouldn't he try to push small breasted ladies also? Haven't read everything of his but think most are about the big boobed ladies! Therefore not an advertiser for shops.
Haha ! So you haven't read the early posts ! ;) ;) ;)

Alan86
27-07-2016, 06:04 PM
Omg, me involved again?

Sorry Hun . I'm sticking up for you here, don't worry

caff3ry
27-07-2016, 06:17 PM

I wouldn't say hero just a certain level of respect should be given to our senior members you included. I suppose he did point he finger but the way I took it was more he was curious if she was the real thing or not rather than accusing just bringing up points here and there. Personally I'd rather we put to rest babycat's debate as having her on this forum provides us an integral look into the behind the scenes going on. It also helps provide us validity into what we already know and assume so trying to know if she really is an ML I think is irrelevant as long as the information continues to hold true.

johnnysins
27-07-2016, 06:26 PM
The whole point of this thread is to point out unethical behavior.

Not whether AHLUNGOR has given good (likely financially driven) reviews.

Users on this site are being manipulated and duped.

And if AHLUNGOR has any testicular fortitude he will come clean.

Still waiting for mods/admins to step in.

wilisno
27-07-2016, 06:36 PM
The whole point of this thread is to point out unethical behavior.

Not whether AHLUNGOR has given good (likely financially driven) reviews.

Users on this site are being manipulated and duped.

And if AHLUNGOR has any testicular fortitude he will come clean.

Still waiting for mods/admins to step in.
An advice to you rather, when the mod steps in, you'll be gone instead, no matter what username you'd change !

johnnysins
27-07-2016, 06:42 PM
An advice to you rather, when the mod steps in, you'll be gone instead, no matter what username you'd change !

On what grounds?

wilisno
27-07-2016, 06:43 PM
On what grounds?

On almost " shoot on sight " status.

johnnysins
27-07-2016, 06:45 PM

Please explain.

wilisno
27-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Please explain.

For constantly disturbing the peace.

ChulSoo
27-07-2016, 07:07 PM
I am not a senior member on this forum and I say this on a rather irrelevant note and simple curiosity but, ..... is it not better to "battle out" which place has the best ML or WL, which place has the best prices, which area is best to goto and so on, based on a generalised consensus dependant on the demographics of this forum's community? In my own biased opinion, it seems rather a waste of time and effort to "battle out" whether a certain username is a shop owner, shop affiliate, ML, WL, receptionist, supporter or a just a fictional character of one's numerous personalities, and what not.
I presume the admin or moderators would be the ones themselves to decide whether one certain member registered should be removed or not.
Waging psychological war on the validity on one's username's actual status in life is ..... uninteresting.
Is it not?

johnnysins
27-07-2016, 07:26 PM
For constantly disturbing the peace.

Bold. You are going to have to prove it.

DemonHarry
27-07-2016, 07:38 PM
But yes, Ahlungor was pointing a finger at Babycat, so it's karma I guess?!

We all make mistakes and the world makes us pay a price (which is probably why some of us end up in a massage parlour, so we can get our wounds licked, lol) but let's be forgiving for a brother. Some of you may not have the kindest of words for each other. But we're all 'related' through our times with these girls we talk about (okay maybe I don't contribute that often). So, let's all support each other, faults and all!

ChulSoo
27-07-2016, 07:40 PM
We all make mistakes and the world makes us pay a price (which is probably why some of us end up in a massage parlour, so we can get our wounds licked, lol) but let's be forgiving for a brother. Some of you may not have the kindest of words for each other. But we're all 'related' through our times with these girls we talk about (okay maybe I don't contribute that often). So, let's all support each other, faults and all!

And sing Kumbaya, arm in arm~~

wilisno
27-07-2016, 08:32 PM
Well said, to do the opposite things is what I call disturbing the peace !

serge_nubret
27-07-2016, 09:06 PM
Bold. You are going to have to prove it.

He doesn't have to prove anything bro. He got my mate banned with no explanation whatsoever. Toe the line round these parts just like auxxx and you'll be fine.

wilisno
27-07-2016, 09:13 PM
He doesn't have to prove anything bro. He got my mate banned with no explanation whatsoever. Toe the line round these parts just like auxxx and you'll be fine.

So this is your new username ? ;) ;) ;)

serge_nubret
27-07-2016, 09:17 PM
So this is your new username ? ;) ;) ;)

Nah not sure what you're talking about sorry! Must have me confused with another bloke. Peace be unto you.

Sergaent Brody
27-07-2016, 09:26 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ..........

Is there is a Pokemon here?

illidanstormrage
27-07-2016, 09:45 PM
Who is AHLUNGOR? He is a punter like you or me or so he would like us to believe.. ;)

ChulSoo
27-07-2016, 10:11 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ..........

Is there is a Pokemon here?

......... I wonder if anyone plays Pokemon Go whilst in the middle of a session with an ML or WL?

Disolve100
27-07-2016, 10:13 PM
Pokemon Go orgies will be the next fad...location will almost certainly be that park in Rhodes

DemonHarry
27-07-2016, 10:14 PM
And sing Kumbaya, arm in arm~~

Om Shanti brother...now pass the lentils.

ChulSoo
27-07-2016, 10:15 PM
Pokemon Go orgies will be the next fad...location will almost certainly be that park in Rhodes

....... so .... did anyone happen to catch a pokemon between the legs or tits of an ML or WL?

Miyamoto
27-07-2016, 10:44 PM
A conspiracy theorist, do you know where Elvis is living?

Babycat
27-07-2016, 11:01 PM
A conspiracy theorist, do you know where Elvis is living?
Inside his grave. God bless him.

Max Junior
27-07-2016, 11:11 PM

Hey Babycat where do you work at the moment? I want to book a session with you

woods23
27-07-2016, 11:16 PM
Hey Babycat where do you work at the moment? I want to book a session with you

Hey Welcome back maxy ...hahaha.
Please be nice to her ok brother :)

wilisno
27-07-2016, 11:25 PM

Yep, even if he didn't die then, he must be dead by now after so many years ! ;) ;) ;)

cato
27-07-2016, 11:26 PM

Most users have probably come across this thread. Its a very entertaining read.

What REALLY caught my eye was when l got to page 13 of the thread - (LINK TO SCREENSHOT OF THREAD; ZOOM IN http://i.imgur.com/MGJWTUG.png)

Check out Reply #183 - read it twice and read it carefully.

Its from a Guest User 6145. But l think most on here know who it is. From using the word 'Brother' to the use of ',,,' its pretty obvious.

User 426 replies to the comment with this sentence;

thank you LUNGOR. To be mentioned in the same breathe as the great marketing innovator is indeed an honour.

I'm scratching my head at this.

Is AHLUNGOR a business owner who has been selling punters on here biased reviews (free advertising)?

I think your run is over AHLUNGOR.

Be honest, be a man and be truthful.

This is hilarious... so if he is referred to as 'the great marketing innovator' can you please provide some context johnnysins?

Surely you have more evidence than a one line reference to 'the great marketing innovator'? Do you have more evidence or just an agenda??

I love big tits and have never had a dud punt on any of Ahlungor's recommendations.

So basically Ahlungor adds value to my punting experience.

All of you trolls add nothing to my punting experience.

Just stop and think about it for a minute...

You're all no different than dogs barking at the postman.

CunningLinguist
28-07-2016, 12:06 AM
My observations are:
- Ahlungor is wrong about babycat
- Those in glass houses should not throw stones...

johnnysins
28-07-2016, 12:11 AM
This is hilarious... so if he is referred to as 'the great marketing innovator' can you please provide some context johnnysins?

Surely you have more evidence than a one line reference to 'the great marketing innovator'? Do you have more evidence or just an agenda??

I love big tits and have never had a dud punt on any of Ahlungor's recommendations.

So basically Ahlungor adds value to my punting experience.

All of you trolls add nothing to my punting experience.

Just stop and think about it for a minute...

You're all no different than dogs barking at the postman.

I'm not here to add to your punting experience. Hahah. I'm not your mommy or daddy.

Though, that is good AHLUNGOR benefits you. But it then makes your opinion biased and conflicted and its unlikely you would want to speak negatively of someone who helps you.

The point of this thread is to expose unethical behavior on this site.

Sam88
28-07-2016, 12:20 AM
I had a ML asking me if I played lol I was fucking random...

But seriously, cant believe this thread is even up. Didn't we went pass this before? Next thing we know, they are gonna say me and Ahlungor are the same person like the last time HAHA :shout:

cato
28-07-2016, 12:25 AM
Anything is possible on this forum...

cato
28-07-2016, 12:27 AM
I'm not here to add to your punting experience. Hahah. I'm not your mommy or daddy.

Though, that is good AHLUNGOR benefits you. But it then makes your opinion biased and conflicted and its unlikely you would want to speak negatively of someone who helps you.

Who's your daddy?

LOL

Babycat
28-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Yep, even if he didn't die then, he must be dead by now after so many years ! ;) ;) ;)
Can't help falling in love with you, yayyyy

wilisno
28-07-2016, 02:16 AM
Can't help falling in love with you, yayyyy

Am I dreaming ? Am I seeing things ? Did I read this correctly ? ;) ;) ;)

It's now or never .....

Max Junior
28-07-2016, 04:00 AM
My observations are:
- Ahlungor is wrong about babycat
- Those in glass houses should not throw stones...

HA! Can you imagine that, Ahlungor calling someone a fake. The nerve of that guy

Max Junior
28-07-2016, 04:07 AM
I read that thread in Auxxx about a senior forum member there who approached a shop that advertised on Auxxx and offered to write positive reviews if he got a discount.
From what I could see, the name of the member was never revealed but you know who my money is on....
Give you a clue......starts with A and end with R
Think about that for a minute

Mr Bastard
28-07-2016, 06:59 AM
Where is Ahlungor

DemonHarry
28-07-2016, 07:43 AM

Bwwwahahaha...Mate, every post in this forum is unethical! .... we're all on this forum using fake names and hiding it identity...most of us wouldn't even be telling or partners or mothers that we're on this forum...

For all I know you could all be one person called jellyshots (tilts hat at max fake and winks). Or... My personal favorite...council spies...

As elvis said when he was pumping gas in a service station in Texas recently (sorry babycat, the legend lives on)....

"you can do anything, but don't you step in my blue suede shoes"...

That's the sort of unethical behavior we should be calling out! (he says, while rattling the snake cage)... Lol.

CunningLinguist
28-07-2016, 08:11 AM
I read that thread in Auxxx about a senior forum member there who approached a shop that advertised on Auxxx and offered to write positive reviews if he got a discount.
From what I could see, the name of the member was never revealed but you know who my money is on....
https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f35/ethical-behaviour-site-members-42286/index2.html#post226542

Note the thread is not about Ahlungor, but the post I reference points to another post
that is about him

woods23
28-07-2016, 08:27 AM
Am I dreaming ? Am I seeing things ? Did I read this correctly ? ;) ;) ;)

It's now or never .....

Hey will, Hold your horses play boy! Don't get too excited lol.

We still don't know if she has 2 holes or 1 hole :) :) :)

Babycat
28-07-2016, 08:34 AM

We still do know if she has 2 holes or 1 hole :) :) :)

Sorry but I don't like it, bro, :(

Alan86
28-07-2016, 08:54 AM
Bwwwahahaha...Mate, every post in this forum is unethical! .... we're all on this forum using fake names and hiding it identity...most of us wouldn't even be telling or partners or mothers that we're on this forum...

For all I know you could all be one person called jellyshots (tilts hat at max fake and winks). Or... My personal favorite...council spies...

As elvis said when he was pumping gas in a service station in Texas recently (sorry babycat, the legend lives on)....

"you can do anything, but don't you step in my blue suede shoes"...

That's the sort of unethical behavior we should be calling out! (he says, while rattling the snake cage)... Lol.

As (apparently) Mr Jellyshots himself,

I'm right with you with that wink!

johnnysins
28-07-2016, 09:16 AM
Well you would think AHLUNGOR would have some balls left to at least answer to the thread and he evidence put forth. Little man LUNGOR! Has a good ring to it!

Cato if you need a daddy come over and l can put you in the naughty corner!

Sam88
28-07-2016, 10:59 AM

We still don't know if she has 2 holes or 1 hole :) :) :)

Yeah.... You never know

johnnysins
28-07-2016, 11:48 AM
Let's keep digging. Unless Little Man Lungor ! can be truthful on his behaviour.

Have not heard from mods/admins which is odd..

Christmas
28-07-2016, 12:07 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/HRNqHqiwbfrIQ/giphy.gif

mrzhang
28-07-2016, 01:49 PM
https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f35/ethical-behaviour-site-members-42286/index2.html#post226542

hahahahaha i love a conspiracy bras read between the lines and it wasn't more so a charismatic pwl and what has been said is wrong..........

mrzhang
28-07-2016, 01:51 PM

read closer braz you may see it wasn't

dcsss
28-07-2016, 02:10 PM

can't read without log in.....

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Let's keep digging. Unless Little Man Lungor ! can be truthful on his behaviour.

Have not heard from mods/admins which is odd..

Your wishes has been granted ........lol

Admin has taken action !

Thank you brother !

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2016, 05:48 PM
After the nasty trolls Max Fake was banned , to come back with the user names Son of Max and Max Junior is just like challenging the authority of our Admin!

And shall be dealt with accordingly .

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2016, 05:51 PM

Thanks brother Wil , he is now shoot on sight indeed!

Wil 神 一出, 誰與爭鋒?

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2016, 05:52 PM
My sincere thanks to brother Cato for your support !

Cheers buddy !

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Mr LUNGOR

MILO's little sis * NIKO * is here Sunday:miao:

http://i.imgur.com/XIgvnRz.jpg

Thanks 5 Star brother, when is Niko here ?

乜嘢波路先 ?

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2016, 05:55 PM
Now that all the bad guys are gone, time to close this thread Admin brother !

Thanks and cheers as always !

birch
28-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Now that all the bad guys are gone, time to close this thread Admin brother !

Thanks and cheers as always !

Here here! About bloody time!

ChulSoo
28-07-2016, 06:15 PM
And sing Kumbaya, arm in arm :cool2:

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2016, 11:02 PM

I will answer this accusation now and put the matter to rest:

The advertiser at the time was not a shop, she is a private WL named Nora! Used to work under the name of Natalie. She actually posted in her own advertising thread addressing to the member that she is not interested in his offer who allegedly had asked her for a discount in return for some good review .

The member's name which was a two words name was there for all too see and it wasn't me !

Three facts :

1. I hardly ever visit a FS shop let alone private WL especially when she is none Asisn. A French background with darker skin, no offence but wouldn't it be totally out of character if I suddenly visit an European pwl ?

2.she is very high price which again is out of my range.

3. Most importantly , she is only a B cup, need I say more ??

It just proved that the trolls will use any excuses to attack the people they wanted to attack. And making up lies !

I'm just very grateful that justice has been served.

Thanks again, aus99 Admin !

CunningLinguist
30-07-2016, 12:55 AM
I will answer this accusation now and put the matter to rest:

The advertiser at the time was not a shop, she is a private WL named Nora! Used to work under the name of Natalie. She actually posted in her own advertising thread addressing to the member that she is not interested in his offer who allegedly had asked her for a discount in return for some good review .

The member's name which was a two words name was there for all too see and it wasn't me !

Three facts :

1. I hardly ever visit a FS shop let alone private WL especially when she is none Asisn. A French background with darker skin, no offence but wouldn't it be totally out of character if I suddenly visit an European pwl ?

2.she is very high price which again is out of my range.

3. Most importantly , she is only a B cup, need I say more ??

It just proved that the trolls will use any excuses to attack the people they wanted to attack. And making up lies !

I'm just very grateful that justice has been served.

Thanks again, aus99 Admin !

Thanks for that, can you also explain the accusation raised in this thread to set the matter straight:
https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f62/rockdale-relaxation-massage-13-10-king-st-rockdale-02-9599-0105-a-7838/index2.html#post211525
It starts off with:

Gentleman, I think we have been hoodwinked by Lungor.
To summarise he is accused of saying Coco from Stanmore is a different girl called Selina at Rockdale.

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2016, 10:43 AM
Thanks for that, can you also explain the accusation raised in this thread to set the matter straight:
https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f62/rockdale-relaxation-massage-13-10-king-st-rockdale-02-9599-0105-a-7838/index2.html#post211525
It starts off with:

To summarise he is accused of saying Coco from Stanmore is a different girl called Selina at Rockdale.

How man times do I have to explain this?

You are starting to behave like one of them now ! What's your agenda ?

poundher
30-07-2016, 11:38 AM

You are starting to behave like one of them now ! What's your agenda ?

When you put your self out there expect every Tom, Dick and Harry to question your agenda.
When you visit shops and write reviews there will always be underlying reasons as to why.
Some punters want to share their experience while others such as Lungor want to promote their associated shop.
No harm done, even if you don't claim your intentions forum members here and aux usually read between the lines and figure out what you're up to.

serge_nubret
30-07-2016, 12:07 PM
Lol I don't understand the hardcore Spanish inquisition taking place. If everyone keeps hounding AHLUNGOR, then he's gonna stop posting reviews, and if he stops posting reviews then the main knowledge vein for ML's with big titties is gonna dry up. Is that what everyone wants? I don't know about you lot, but I like titties. Big titties.

CunningLinguist
30-07-2016, 01:58 PM

I have not seen you explain this before, can you point to where you explained this please ?

cassius
30-07-2016, 03:31 PM
I agree. Time to stop annoying the guy. He gives good recommendations in my experience, and gives me for one some enjoyment with his " this is what r&t is all about" thread. His contribution should be appreciated, not criticized.

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2016, 03:40 PM
I agree. Time to stop annoying the guy. He gives good recommendations in my experience, and gives me for one some enjoyment with his " this is what r&t is all about" thread. His contribution should be appreciated, not criticized.

Thank you for your support brother Cassius !

woodcock
30-07-2016, 03:41 PM

A men to that

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Fortunately it's only a few that carry on a vendetta against the man, it doesn't really reflect the views of the majority on the forum. ;) ;) ;)

And thank you to brother Wil as always !

bpoil
30-07-2016, 05:31 PM
I have not seen you explain this before, can you point to where you explained this please ?

Long time lurker and recently registered.

Ahlungor did not give an answer for Selina/Coco (l'm a member there at auxxx.) because he was caught. Like a deer caught in headlights. To scared to move. There was nothing for him to say. Ahlungor is a pussy.

Ahlungor did not even refute and answer the very VALID intel given by the now banned 'johnnysins'.

You are kidding yourself if you think Ahlungor is a regular punter like us bros. He is financially linked with parlours.

P.s. MOST comments on this thread which back up Ahlungor are fake accounts he has made.

poundher
30-07-2016, 05:33 PM

Ahlungor did not give an answer for Selina/Coco (l'm a member there at auxxx.) because he was caught. Like a deer caught in headlights. To scared to move. There was nothing for him to say. Ahlungor is a pussy.

Ahlungor did not even refute and answer the very VALID intel given by the now banned 'johnnysins'.

You are kidding yourself if you think Ahlungor is a regular punter like us bros. He is financially linked with parlours.

P.s. MOST comments on this thread which back up Ahlungor are fake accounts he has made.

What's the big deal if he is or isn't financially linked to shops?
Are you jealous of that?

cisco
30-07-2016, 05:36 PM
As i know bra ahlungor is a Legend

cassius
30-07-2016, 06:15 PM
And I for one am not a fake account!

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2016, 06:55 PM
As i know bra ahlungor is a Legend

You are a Legend too, Bra !

lockhart
30-07-2016, 08:50 PM

ml

CunningLingust is rightly to call out this "Coco Selina" saga as the fellow concerned did post review here stated he accidental dropped by a new shop and posted AR on a newly discovered ML which ended up be known as "Coco". Another classis example is that the Burwood shop that ALH posted AR here claiming it was new found gem of which OP ends up get busted and the individual had to admit he knows Jessica and posted AR after email exchanges with Jessica. ( I know and met Jessica in person. Jessica is a nice person and nothing wrong on her side . Have faith in Jessica that she will not opt for /initiate request of any hyped promotion in pretend. BTW Jessica's massage skill is really good, strongly recommended).

CunningLingust and the general public has the right to call for clarifications instead of being accused as troll or "having hidden agenda".
do
BTW I do like big boobs - only of those young pretty girls through own discovering efforts. (Recently one of the favourite is off roster from a popular shop. To reconnect with this gem and continue the exclusive intimated sessions believe I have to commence the $$$$ exercise to explore shops in North Shore/City.)

P.S also observed that many occurrences when individuals post unfavourable postings vs ALH very likely will be accused as "TROLLs". Ha Ha!

lockhart
30-07-2016, 08:54 PM
What's the big deal if he is or isn't financially linked to shops?
Are you jealous of that?
Great to hear from new members
Yeah! Believe a lot of members here are financially sound with weekly punting budget > hundreds , not relying on sports bet to subsidize 30 minutes sessions. So who care as long as ARs are genuine ...

woods23
30-07-2016, 10:03 PM
Ahlungor = mr nice guy :) :)

Max Impact
30-07-2016, 10:17 PM
Bro Lung....

Don't stress

Come De-Stress with Singapore NIKO tomorrow:miao:

I'm going to destress first!!

Hunger
30-07-2016, 11:29 PM
Ahlungor .. very understanding , fair and a big boob lover ( . ) ( . )

lockhart
30-07-2016, 11:31 PM
I'm going to destress first!!

Surely and truly you can afford and deserved. Please do post AR afterwards. May be time to switch from MOC to 5stars

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2016, 12:01 AM
I cannot understand why everytime AULUNGOR wrote something in a thread, it ends up getting into a shit talk.

The theme totally changed.

Instead if discuss about girls, service or the place, it will be talking someone integrity, creditability...

What the fuck.

I guess most brothers not interested reading........

I like to know the number of forum members and guests who followed my reviews over the years which are constantly being accused as being biased, over hyped , and untruthful - resulted in having a good time and keep following my recommendations vs. those who were totally disappointed because the girls, the services and the facilities I posted did not match ??

If the number of former is far more than the latter , then why the fuck am I still being attacked and questioned all the times??

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2016, 12:04 AM
Ahlungor = mr nice guy :) :)

Thanks Woods !

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2016, 12:07 AM
Ahlungor .. very understanding , fair and a big boob lover ( . ) ( . )

Thanks buddy, I am in constant hunger of natural big boobs:

Dear All Mighty, please let me have Tamara, Maya, Milo, Sophie, Mia, Rebecca and Iris for breakfast , lunch, dinner and supper !

CunningLinguist
31-07-2016, 12:40 AM

Ok looks like you wont be explaining this then, I guess we can all draw our own conclusions from that.

How about this then:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?19641-Snow-Lotus-Baby&p=301029#post301029
You said Snowlotus Baby was in her 20s, good looking face, very girly, size 7, petite and sexy figure, but when I saw her she had somehow aged to be 40s at best and her size was probably more like 14 than 7 and she was well past her use by date. You did get the size of her tits right though, but 40+ year old tits are not quite as appealing as 20 something year old tits to me.

wilisno
31-07-2016, 01:12 AM
I like to know the number of forum members and guests who followed my reviews over the years which are constantly being accused as being biased, over hyped , and untruthful - resulted in having a good time and keep following my recommendations vs. those who were totally disappointed because the girls, the services and the facilities I posted did not match ??

If the number of former is far more than the latter , then why the fuck am I still being attacked and questioned all the times??

Just be truthful to yourself to start with, stop telling silly lies that can be caught out easily ! That would take away lots of ammunition from your nemesis !

Alan86
31-07-2016, 06:43 AM
Sorry to add more fuel to the fire, but can someone explain to me in a nutshell what was the whole

' Coco/ Seline' saga?'

Sounds interesting.

Regarding CLs 'Baby' story, We must be honest in our reviews, as if other members turn up and book, and the girl is different from description,
then don't have the heart to Refuse the girl when she enters the room. Money down the drain and seriously cheezed off at the reviewer in question.

I'm relatively new to this forum, so can't really have an opinion either way about Ahlungor. He seems like a pretty nice guy, but it does strike me odd that he's online 24/7.

Babycat
31-07-2016, 07:42 AM

Dear All Mighty, please let me have Tamara, Maya, Milo, Sophie, Mia, Rebecca and Iris for breakfast , lunch, dinner and supper !
I know some nice MLs with big boobs, :))

slarty
31-07-2016, 09:08 AM
Sorry to add more fuel to the fire, but can someone explain to me in a nutshell what was the whole

' Coco/ Seline' saga?'

Sounds interesting.

Regarding CLs 'Baby' story, We must be honest in our reviews, as if other members turn up and book, and the girl is different from description,
then don't have the heart to Refuse the girl when she enters the room. Money down the drain and seriously cheezed off at the reviewer in question.

I'm relatively new to this forum, so can't really have an opinion either way about Ahlungor. He seems like a pretty nice guy, but it does strike me odd that he's online 24/7.

Basically, on another forum a member posted a review saying he had discovered a new lady in a shop in Rockdale called Selina, good service, big boobs etc. A while later another forum member visited the same shop, same lady and said that she was in fact Coco, a lady well known on both forums and more importantly well known to the original reviewer. So the issue is about the apparent deception that the lady in question was in fact someone else and not a "new discovery". I think that sums it up.

CunningLinguist
31-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Basically, on another forum a member posted a review saying he had discovered a new lady in a shop in Rockdale called Selina, good service, big boobs etc. A while later another forum member visited the same shop, same lady and said that she was in fact Coco, a lady well known on both forums and more importantly well known to the original reviewer. So the issue is about the apparent deception that the lady in question was in fact someone else and not a "new discovery". I think that sums it up.

Yes that is right, and Ahlungor never responded to the accusation on the other forum (https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f62/rockdale-relaxation-massage-13-10-king-st-rockdale-02-9599-0105-a-7838/index2.html#post211525) and as far as I can see he has not responded here either, even though he said that he has: (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?60457-Who-is-AHLUNGOR&p=895947&viewfull=1#post895947)

I asked him to point out where he explained this and he still has not responded.
There seems to be a pattern developing. He could easily lay matters to rest with a candid explanation but chooses not to.
I wonder why ...

poundher
31-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

cassius
31-07-2016, 12:03 PM
I mean, really, I don't think anyone actually reads this incomprehensible rubbish. But it's time for Admin to close it down.

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2016, 12:17 PM
Yes that is right, and Ahlungor never responded to the accusation on the other forum (https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f62/rockdale-relaxation-massage-13-10-king-st-rockdale-02-9599-0105-a-7838/index2.html#post211525) and as far as I can see he has not responded here either, even though he said that he has: (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?60457-Who-is-AHLUNGOR&p=895947&viewfull=1#post895947)

I asked him to point out where he explained this and he still has not responded.
There seems to be a pattern developing. He could easily lay matters to rest with a candid explanation but chooses not to.
I wonder why ...

You want answer, here is your answer, this was posted back in Feb when Johhnysins first brought it up:

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
So, you are that asshole Bluey08 in the other forum who shows no respects to massage lady's privacy !

I have promised the AUS99 Admin that I won't post any reviews on Coco and her shop at Stanmore in AUS99, but since all this were happened in another forum and you keep bringing it up over here, let's get it out of the way. So Admin can decide if he wants to close this thread or ban you or whatever.

The answer is simple, Coco had sold her shop at Stanmore and she was working casually in a few shops in the suburbs. She changed her name to Selina at the Rockdale shop and I went over there to support her, paid for my massage and her services accordingly and posted a genuine review. So what was wrong with that !!

And even in your own words:

So as far as review goes, my review was genuine and informative and a true reflection of the lady and her services. The only thing I did not expose was her previous working name and her previous working shop - which I don't see is even relevant to my review, anyone who never met Coco and went to see Selina expecting to get what I have described will certainly get what I get, so the review had served its purposes.

Lots of well known and famous MLs in this particular forum had also moved on and working in other shops under different names, many respectable brothers would continue to support these ladies and only review them in their new names as per the ladies' wishes.

You went to that shop to see Selina, and saw that she was Coco so you didn't stay and rant and raved about the whole thing in the other forum. You were pissed off because you knew Coco was the mamasan at Stanmore and she won't do FS so you don't want to waste your time. Don't forget that when you recognised her, she also recognised you as well and she knew all about your punting habits and let's just leave it at that.

And just to show what sort of person you are and your endeavour to either hurt Coco or discredit my reviews, you continued to post the following in Coco's private ML thread which incidentally wasn't even posted by me :

If people want to follow my reviews, you are most welcome. If anyone think that my reviews are biased, overhyped or paid for by the shops, you continue to believe what you want to believe and just put my post on your ignore list as you don't have to read them, stay away and read others !!

Happy now ?

CunningLinguist
31-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Thanks for that.

What about Baby at Snowlotus ?

wilisno
31-07-2016, 12:57 PM
You want answer, here is your answer, this was posted back in Feb when Johhnysins first brought it up:

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
So, you are that asshole Bluey08 in the other forum who shows no respects to massage lady's privacy !

I have promised the AUS99 Admin that I won't post any reviews on Coco and her shop at Stanmore in AUS99, but since all this were happened in another forum and you keep bringing it up over here, let's get it out of the way. So Admin can decide if he wants to close this thread or ban you or whatever.

The answer is simple, Coco had sold her shop at Stanmore and she was working casually in a few shops in the suburbs. She changed her name to Selina at the Rockdale shop and I went over there to support her, paid for my massage and her services accordingly and posted a genuine review. So what was wrong with that !!

And even in your own words:

So as far as review goes, my review was genuine and informative and a true reflection of the lady and her services. The only thing I did not expose was her previous working name and her previous working shop - which I don't see is even relevant to my review, anyone who never met Coco and went to see Selina expecting to get what I have described will certainly get what I get, so the review had served its purposes.

Lots of well known and famous MLs in this particular forum had also moved on and working in other shops under different names, many respectable brothers would continue to support these ladies and only review them in their new names as per the ladies' wishes.

You went to that shop to see Selina, and saw that she was Coco so you didn't stay and rant and raved about the whole thing in the other forum. You were pissed off because you knew Coco was the mamasan at Stanmore and she won't do FS so you don't want to waste your time. Don't forget that when you recognised her, she also recognised you as well and she knew all about your punting habits and let's just leave it at that.

And just to show what sort of person you are and your endeavour to either hurt Coco or discredit my reviews, you continued to post the following in Coco's private ML thread which incidentally wasn't even posted by me :

If people want to follow my reviews, you are most welcome. If anyone think that my reviews are biased, overhyped or paid for by the shops, you continue to believe what you want to believe and just put my post on your ignore list as you don't have to read them, stay away and read others !!

Happy now ?

If a girl changed her name going to another shop, you should post a review of her as a new girl you just discover ??? Gosh ! What kind of logic is that ?

You said you promised Admin not to write AR for Coco, that's why you wrote it for her under a different name ? Haha ! That's trying to deceive Admin too, no wonder he's not amused !

Alan86
31-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Sit back, grab some popcorn, and watch the two God level members go at it!

poundher
31-07-2016, 01:16 PM
Sit back, grab some popcorn, and watch the two God level members go at it!

Not that entertaining.
Seems like Lungors lies caught up with him and bit him in the ass!

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2016, 02:09 PM
If a girl changed he r name going to another shop, you should post a review of her as a new girl you just discover ??? Gosh ! What kind of logic is that ?

You said you promised Admin not to write AR for Coco, that's why you wrote it for her under a different name ? Haha ! That's trying to deceive Admin too, no wonder he's not amused !

Yeah, that was a silly move on my part, sorry Admin brother, it won't happen again !

Still friends ?

lockhart
31-07-2016, 02:16 PM
If a girl changed her name going to another shop, you should post a review of her as a new girl you just discover ??? Gosh ! What kind of logic is that ?

Such behaviours reflect Individuals integrities. It is also illogical for the individual to ask admin to ban the other guy when he lost the argument in big way.

wilisno
31-07-2016, 02:33 PM
When a WL starts in our establishment

We always mention to punters she is NEW...

We do not want potential AR to mention she worked at other places... in respect of her wishes.

Relax all... if she is good...She is GOOD

NOW.... Singapore NIKO is better than GOOD...

Bro Lung.... pls take note:miao:

http://i.imgur.com/XIgvnRz.jpg
Can't you see the problem is not the new name ? It's because he pretended not to know her !

And yes, Ahlungor, don't forget to see Niko ! ;) ;) ;)

croney
31-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Some people obviously have too much time on their hands
Everything I read on here I take with three grains of salt

Mr Bastard
31-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Excuse me croney, could you please pass the salt?
Well thankyou

Disolve100
31-07-2016, 04:32 PM

Is this the same Iris who works at Sirs?