PDA

View Full Version : General talk Helping you fellow brothers out! Entering the establishment for the humble gent.

caff3ry
29-07-2016, 09:20 AM
Morning guys!

So it occurred to me recently that there are a few of us out there that would love to give a few places a go as they have heard it's a great punt but are deterred by the entrance/walking in to the establishment due to how public it is. Thus it brings me to todays thread, I thought it would be a good idea to help you brothers out by giving you some tips and the mind set you should have when walking in. Feel free to contribute to this thread by posting how you guys enter establishments when they have a rather public entrance.:cool2:

So without further ado let's get started shall we.

A common problem I hear punters say is
"Geez, this place is a real punt. It's on my bucket list but the number of people hanging around outside is just ridiculous. How do you punters have the guts to enter then leave without the thought of being seen by someone you know?"

For this example i'm going to use QVB massage as my example.

First let's analyse the surrounding area. The entrance is on York st, a busy main road where many people are going about their daily business (walking to: work, train station shopping etc) There also happens to be many bus stops opposite it as well as the QVB where many people pass through in order to access shops and the train station. Along the street there is also an abundance of retail shops and cafe's.

So how does walk approach the entrance of such a high traffic area?
Here's my bandaid solution which I consider a short term fix as in my opinion it isn't the best method. Firstly book your session during peak time around 4-6pm. Now you're probably thinking I'm crazy thats the busiest time of the day in the CBD and yes you'd be right but we use this in our advantage. During peak hour busses are passing and stopping a lot more frequently then off peak times. The advantage of this is that this blocks the view of the people from the bus stops plus people will be more focussed on getting on the bus to secure a seat rather than looking at their surroundings. So that takes care of the bus stop plus the QVB. What about people walking past the actual shop entrance? Well like I mentioned before it's peak time where lots of people will be looking to rush home after a long day at work and so in this case they will be less aware of their surroundings and be more focussed on getting to their desired destination e.g. train station bus stop. Another advantage of this time is that with us being out of daylight saving it is already fairly dark around 5PM thus if you work in the CBD or in a professional environment I would assume you gentleman would be wearing a dark navy suit which blends quite nicely into the dark environment. Not only that but navy is the most commonly sold suit colour followed by charcoal grey, if you were to wear this colour you would just be just another suit among the sea of "suitors in the CBD, that should more or less fix the issue of being seen by someone you know.

Now here's where I talk about mind set. Which in my opinion is a lot more beneficial to us then using the above "tricks".
Gentleman I cannot stress how important it is to be confident. When I walk into an establishment I walk in with confidence and conviction. Why you may ask? Because people don't question the motives of confident a confident gentleman. Walk as if you are the man and you know it! Remember 99% of people on the street don't really care where you are going. They see a confident person walking in the street with his head held high and look of purpose in his eyes they immediately think "damn this guy is the man he exudes endless confidence and really looks like he knows what he is doing." When you are standing at that entrance waiting for the doors of heaven to open so that you may experience the pleasures provided by the hands of the angels that lie within the last thing people will be thinking is "Oh that guys is going to a shady massage pallor."
Remember gentleman confidence is key! Think of it like this, I'd like to assume most places are staffed by fairly pretty to downright gorgeous women and YOU are about to be serviced by one of those women! Is what you should be worried about at the present moment be "Damn I hope no one notices me going into this place" or would you rather be the man that walks in with confidence and his head held high knowing that he is about to have a great time because I choose the latter every damn time. Remember punting is a fun experience from the time you decide where you want to go to the time you walk out those doors.

Punt with confidence gentleman!

Caff3ry signing off:miao::love::smile:

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2016, 09:38 AM
That's a very long post helping people to enter a build door leading to three massage shops which collectively probably have on average in upwards of half a century of clients pressing the buzzer !

Some valid points there brother caff!

One thing I do agree, when there are lots of buses parking along the buses stops on the QVB side that's the best timing .there are after all a couple of massage signage above the awning which only people on the QVB side could see,if anything, that would be a giveaway as in why any gentleman will be up the stairs and waiting for the door to open and be let in. Otherwise , I'll say it's quite safe from the pedestrian walking up and down York St on the shop side , if they were not a RnT punter they probably won't know .

And you probably can't stop the staff or the customers from the hair saloon from looking .

Other than that , just go in and enjoy !

Ps. There was so much debates and concerns on shops like 316 Central in how the bus stop is right by the entrance and most people would think the shop won't work , yours truly included but surprise surprise , it all worked magically well for Alice !

So there may not be that many shy punters as you may think ?

caff3ry
29-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Yeah it is quite long but when I write when hasn't it been long and detailed? haha When i write in this community it's to benefit all punters veteran or newbie like me to help make their experience as smooth and seamless as possible.

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2016, 09:54 AM
Yeah it is quite long but when I write when hasn't it been long and detailed? haha When i write in this community it's to benefit all punters veteran or newbie like me to help make their experience as smooth and seamless as possible.

Haven't you heard that the best way to conquer your demon is to confront it and challenge it head on ? So go visit QVB today, then again next week, and again the week after, by the time your loyalty card is giving you a free session, you won !.......haha, probably much earlier than that! You won't be hesitated any more !

Cheers

Alan86
29-07-2016, 09:55 AM
OK this post was too long so I only skimmed through it. Forgive me if I missed something.

It's a very good question that should be asked.

My tips

- Don't think about the punt. Walk around looking normal and relaxed , as to avoid suspicion. If you look like you're up to no good, even the cops might start paying attention to you!
- The cover of darkness helps
- Baseball cap and/ or sunglasses helps (but sunnies at night would be too suspicious )
- Don't wear bright, attention grabbing colours
- Have a quick glance to spot any acquaintances (note, they may also be in cars)
- When in shop vicinity, put your head down (preferably with cap), so that any acquaintances can't spot you, and then suddenly turn in. (Although if you look too 'covert', then onlookers may start to suspect the 'massage' shop, is not really for massage only

You basically want it to be like if an acquaintance spots you, he'd be like 'Wait was that caffrey? Mo, I. Not sure, probably not.

We're lucky that Sydney has such a high population, and you can blend in.

When I started off , I used to be in full 'stealth mode' before entering. After having not been caught for so many years, I'm pretty casual about it and just walk in, in broad daylight.

PS - if all else fails, a false glasses and moustache might come in handy! Lol

caff3ry
29-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Haven't you heard that the best way to conquer your demon is to confront it and challenge it head on ? So go visit QVB today, then again next week, and again the week after, by the time your loyalty card is giving you a free session, you won !.......haha, probably much earlier than that! You won't be hesitated any more !

Cheers

Wait what? I dont have a loyalty card wheres my loyalty card i want one!

caff3ry
29-07-2016, 10:10 AM
OK this post was too long so I only skimmed through it. Forgive me if I missed something.

It's a very good question that should be asked.

My tips

- Don't think about the punt. Walk around looking normal and relaxed , as to avoid suspicion. If you look like you're up to no good, even the cops might start paying attention to you!
- The cover of darkness helps
- Baseball cap and/ or sunglasses helps (but sunnies at night would be too suspicious )
- Don't wear bright, attention grabbing colours
- Have a quick glance to spot any acquaintances (note, they may also be in cars)
- When in shop vicinity, put your head down (preferably with cap), so that any acquaintances can't spot you, and then suddenly turn in. (Although if you look too 'covert', then onlookers may start to suspect the 'massage' shop, is not really for massage only

You basically want it to be like if an acquaintance spots you, he'd be like 'Wait was that caffrey? Mo, I. Not sure, probably not.

We're lucky that Sydney has such a high population, and you can blend in.

When I started off , I used to be in full 'stealth mode' before entering. After having not been caught for so many years, I'm pretty casual about it and just walk in, in broad daylight.

PS - if all else fails, a false glasses and moustache might come in handy! Lol

Never been a hat guy messes up my hair cause i put a fair amount of product in it. Thanks for sharing alan :D

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2016, 10:12 AM
Wait what? I dont have a loyalty card wheres my loyalty card i want one!

It's at the back of the shop's business card, get one next time buddy !

poundher
29-07-2016, 10:15 AM
This whole thread is wrong!
No matter what you wear or how you behave nothing changes the fact that you are about to have a rub and tug session.
That's between you and the ml.
Not the person walking past or sitting at the bus stop.
Its your money and your time.
Who cares about the opinions of others!

caff3ry
29-07-2016, 10:18 AM
This whole thread is wrong!
No matter what you wear or how you behave nothing changes the fact that you are about to have a rub and tug session.
That's between you and the ml.
Not the person walking past or sitting at the bus stop.
Its your money and your time.
Who cares about the opinions of others!

Mate I can respect your opinion but there are those on here that have voiced their hesitancy about going to these sort of establishments. This thread is above all trying help and give tips to those punters.

poundher
29-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Mate I can respect your opinion but there are those on here that have voiced their hesitancy about going to these sort of establishments. This thread is above all trying help and give tips to those punters.

When you go to work and earn money the tip is in your wallet
When you pull out the cash to have your young hot ml strip naked and jack you off.

wilisno
29-07-2016, 10:59 AM
A newbie trying to help veterans ? ROFL ! Veterans don't have this problems, they just walk in with their heads high ! ;) ;) ;)

Sam88
29-07-2016, 11:20 AM
It's at the back of the shop's business card, get one next time buddy !

There's a loyalty card for QVB!?!??!?!

serge_nubret
29-07-2016, 11:23 AM
... just walk in with their heads high ! ;) ;) ;)

^ The key is right there. Walk in and out like you own the joint and no-one will look twice. If anyone does, then they know what's happening upstairs and are likely a punter themselves.

Anyone does give you the eye, just give them a wink and jog on.

If you need tips walking into a building, try tennis or crocheting instead of punting.

caff3ry
29-07-2016, 11:34 AM
[QUOTE=wilisno;895379]A newbie trying to help veterans ? ROFL ! Veterans don't have this problems, they just walk in with their heads high ! ;) ;) ;)[/QUOT
Hahaha I guess you're right in that! It's more like a rookie trying to help a newbie :D

caff3ry
29-07-2016, 11:35 AM
There's a loyalty card for QVB!?!??!?!

Guess you had the same reaction as I did!

Nekman
30-07-2016, 08:11 AM
Some good advice. Thanks brother Caff.

I am a newbie to the punting scene myself so will keep your tips in mind.

I haven't tried the massage shops located in the very busy and open traffic areas yet but will definitely pick the timing very carefully when I do try. My main issue is being recognized by colleagues and friends / family going into a known RnT shop so need to be careful.

Alan86
30-07-2016, 09:02 AM
Caffrey, can I just say another thing.

As Wilisno pointed out, As a newbie, you're not in any position to be giving any advices! Wouldn't you agree?

You can ask questions and tell us your ideas so far, but it's actually a bit irresponsible for you to advise others!

If I learn poker yesterday and play a few games, should I start giving tips?

Don't worry, it's not a big deal! You're a good guy, and keep your posts coming!

Alan86
30-07-2016, 12:03 PM
We don't want this type of situation do we?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/bail-a-relief-for-medich/story-e6frewt0-1225996750270

Babycat
30-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Chin up? Haha, I used to work in a shop just opposites to police office!!!
I think people here has much freedom so they can be whoever they like and do whatever they want. The only thing should be worried bout is being caught by colleagues/ friends/families.

AHLUNGOR
30-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Chin up? Haha, I used to work in a shop just opposites to police office!!!
I think people here has much freedom so they can be whoever they like and do whatever they want. The only thing should be worried bout is being caught by colleagues/ friends/families.

Just noticed your signature . Are you an ABBA fans ?

Babycat
30-07-2016, 07:40 PM
Just noticed your signature . Are you an ABBA fans ?

Yep, as my uncles and aunts are their fans, so my taste was affected, :)). Super trouper, take a chance on me, Eagle... So wonderful!

dirtykunt69
30-07-2016, 08:09 PM
Yep, as my uncles and aunts are their fans, so my taste was affected, :)). Super trouper, take a chance on me, Eagle... So wonderful!

ABBA? ewww.

I guess anything beats listening to Rhianna

wilisno
31-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Abba's music is every composer's dream, complicated in musical composition yet simple melody to sing along ! ;) ;) ;)

Xorak
31-07-2016, 06:57 PM
When in doubt:

http://i.imgur.com/XujHL.gif

Alan86
31-07-2016, 07:02 PM
When in doubt:

http://i.imgur.com/XujHL.gif

LOL!!

Love that episode!

'Why Seymour, I had no idea! (you frequented here)'

' Come on now you were working here!'

Raybo
01-08-2016, 08:54 AM
Just nned to develop your ninja skills so no one can see you enter or leave the building.

Alan86
01-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Just nned to develop your ninja skills so no one can see you enter or leave the building.

Raybo would you mind if I jerked off to that girl in your picture?

She's perfect!

Raybo
01-08-2016, 11:18 AM
Raybo would you mind if I jerked off to that girl in your pictur0e?

She's perfect!

Haha...go for it. I forget about my avatar as i dont see them on my phone. I would pay top dollar for an hour with her!

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Haha...go for it. I forget about my avatar as i dont see them on my phone. I would pay top dollar for an hour with her!

Did I not post a collection of her before in my RnT thread ?

light016
01-08-2016, 12:57 PM
I think the worst for me was 316 Central as if you go in at rush hour after work, most of the time there are people waiting for the bus standing right next to the entrance. What helped me get over it was realizing that most people wouldnt know what kind of place you are going into or what will you be doing in there anyway. Plus knowing whats gonna happen in the next hour helps

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2016, 01:26 PM
I think the worst for me was 316 Central as if you go in at rush hour after work, most of the time there are people waiting for the bus standing right next to the entrance. What helped me get over it was realizing that most people wouldnt know what kind of place you are going into or what will you be doing in there anyway. Plus knowing whats gonna happen in the next hour helps

Well, one thing for sure, 316 wasn't short of all you brave customers ........lol

Because if it wasn't for the success in 316, we won't have 227 today !

Raybo
01-08-2016, 01:39 PM

Dont recall seeing it....might have to go back through the 280+ pages to find them!

Alan86
01-08-2016, 01:55 PM

Can I have her name please??

Raybo
01-08-2016, 03:39 PM
Her name is Sayuki Hanno.

Alan86
01-08-2016, 05:55 PM
Her name is Sayuki Hanno.

Thanks a lot buddy!

See you in a while.

..Now Where did those damn tissues go??