PDA

View Full Version : "Yuki" @ Northgate

DRC
21-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Have been there 2-3 times now. Independent operator. Says mixed Japanese/Chinese heritage. In her 20's, probably size 6-7 with B or C cup boobs. Nice friendly attitude and quite attractive. House is clean and tidy. Phone 0449610183

Prices: $100 : 30; $180 : 60 Full service. I had a 30 minute booking about 3-4 weeks ago, and tried to revisit 2 weeks ago but could't get through on the phone - I guess she was very busy at the time. Parking easily available on street.

I had quite an enjoyable time with mutual touching, 69, Mish. Afterwards I gave her a foot massage as a little extra "thankyou" which she seemed to appreciate.

Ratings:

Facial appearance: 8/10
Body: 9/10
FS: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10

Yuki is a lovely girl and I will be happy to see her again as and when availability on both our parts allows.

Regards DRC

yoyo007
01-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Have been there 2-3 times now. Independent operator. Says mixed Japanese/Chinese heritage. In her 20's, probably size 6-7 with B or C cup boobs. Nice friendly attitude and quite attractive. House is clean and tidy. Phone 0449610183

Prices: $100 : 30; $180 : 60 Full service. I had a 30 minute booking about 3-4 weeks ago, and tried to revisit 2 weeks ago but could't get through on the phone - I guess she was very busy at the time. Parking easily available on street.

I had quite an enjoyable time with mutual touching, 69, Mish. Afterwards I gave her a foot massage as a little extra "thankyou" which she seemed to appreciate.

Ratings:

Facial appearance: 8/10
Body: 9/10
FS: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10

Yuki is a lovely girl and I will be happy to see her again as and when availability on both our parts allows.

Regards DRC

DRC is the pimp for this old lady, in her 20's? he forgot to multiply the age by 2 and he should be spot on with the gae..beware!! also theres another post by BigAl, sounds the same format..

bill62
06-05-2012, 05:31 PM
thanks yoyo. keeping it honest

DRC
06-05-2012, 06:28 PM
What a load of crap! I am not a pimp. As I posted before to bill62, How could I be the pimp for the 3 reviews that I posted???? Two are independents and the other is a Sydney-run shop. I am a health professional! And where are your good quality WL reviews Bill62 and yoyo007. I have been a punter for 25 years. Let me see your good quality WL reviews??? I am waiting....
Regards DRC

bill62
30-05-2012, 11:53 AM
still a pimp. 7 posts all the same . Say what you want, we are on to you and would not go near any of these girls if you paid us

herecticx
30-05-2012, 07:51 PM
yeh mate none of ur garbage on here.

us honest blokes work hard for our money

dont come on here trying to deceive us with tricks and gimicks

xzaq
31-05-2012, 09:02 PM
was over northgate way & decided to check this 1 out (it's pretty easy to walk away if it's not what's described). . DRC is right tho.. probably 20's, size 6 .. friendly girl..nice service but just a bit too much "teeth" in the BJ :grimace:

will i go back..maybe.. the only thing that really put me off was the phones goin off beside the bed

andrewfenton
01-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Visited Yuki a few weeks ago. Cute short little chick, not Japanese like the name (and ad?) suggests but great service. Good suction on the BJ and she grinds away quite forcefully when on top. She's pretty tight and seems to enjoy a good pounding. She's no Ruby, Carmen, or Tena in the looks department but Yuki is a real nice girl with a decent body, good English and great vfm at $100.
A solid recommendation here.

yoyo007
03-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Visited Yuki a few weeks ago. Cute short little chick, not Japanese like the name (and ad?) suggests but great service. Good suction on the BJ and she grinds away quite forcefully when on top. She's pretty tight and seems to enjoy a good pounding. She's no Ruby, Carmen, or Tena in the looks department but Yuki is a real nice girl with a decent body, good English and great vfm at $100.
A solid recommendation here.

It must be a different girl from what i saw then, must be at least really late 30s (around 39) to early-mid forties (more likely in this bracket), cant touch pussy cant do this, blah blah ... and if shes still tight ur either Ron Jeremy or not the girl that i saw. but good for you to find someone opposite of what i met but i wont definitely see her again even if i get paid. And Carmen and co can easily pass on as her daughters, if not grand daughter. Would rather go and see any of the 3 girls u mentioned above, again and again...cheers boiz!!!

andrewfenton
04-06-2012, 07:18 AM
I've only called her the once, but I did have a pretty decent time with Yuki of Northgate. However, if there are different women working off the same phone number, that's a bit dodgy. I don't much like a 'lucky dip', either.
Still, I know Ruby (one of the other girls DRC reviewed favourably, AND one of the girls Yoyo would rather see over Yuki) and I am certain she is quite independent so, honestly we've just got be a little skeptical of new posters who may have an axe to grind. Anyone with a decent number of posts under their belt appears the be quite positive about Yuki. Can anyone else confirm? Or is this a dodgy operation?

need1
27-06-2012, 11:35 PM
great review drc .... thanks

need1
27-06-2012, 11:36 PM
still a pimp. 7 posts all the same . Say what you want, we are on to you and would not go near any of these girls if you paid us

all this from a guy on 3 posts ............... so funny

mabi
20-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Just registered to reply to this ads, the girl that DRC said is incorrect, not 20s, it is about late 30s like Yoyo said, I called up to the number a lady picked up the phone and I asked her name firstly, she answered Nico, I said I am looking for Yuki, she replied "yeah that is my name, Yuki", I was sceptical atm. Then i asked for the rates and the address so that I could check this chick out. Yes it is in Northgate and it took about 15mins drive to be there. I pressed bell door, waited about 30s then she opened the door. At first glance, I thought she was really really ok (I'm short-sighted), when I walked closer, wooo hooo >.< I realised she is as old as my Auntie. Then I asked her "sorry where is Yuki, I am looking for Yuki :)". She said "no Yuki here", now I knew she is a liar, she told me on the phone "her name is Yuki too". She asked me "is it ok, or something am I ok?". I said "no". Then I left, I went to Miso Honey in Robinson Road which is not far away from that chick's place. I am happy to pay extra 20 bucks for a good night, not for a nightmare. I hate lying people. Fortunately I live in North and have a back-up plan.

Well I didn't say DRC is a pimper, but the girl he said probably is not working in that place any more. If you want to have fun with Auntie then go ahead, but for me I don't like old chick. that is not my taste.

P/S: her size is about 6, 155cm tall, and with a big C or D cup. White skin, she said she comes from Singapore on the phone. She wore a black short dress when she opened the door, with a medium long ponytail hair style.

BrainSex
21-08-2012, 10:16 AM
P/S: her size is about 6, 155cm tall, and with a big C or D cup. White skin, she said she comes from Singapore on the phone. She wore a black short dress when she opened the door, with a medium long ponytail hair style.

Good on you for walking brother. Also nice to hear you say she is ok for her age, but not when we can enjoy young pussy for about the same price.

andrewfenton
21-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Yep, popped in last week to see 'Yuki' again and was met by a different girl. Walked, I don't like games.