PDA

View Full Version : Labrador massage Goldcoast punt

tuan_87
29-07-2016, 07:00 PM
Ok so I was down at the coast for a weekend and had a bit of time to burn so decided to go for a punt. Went into 2 shops at broadbeach and was dissapointed when I was met by the girls so I walked it. Was getting predy desperate so I decided to try this place at Labrador, called up asking who's working and they won't say and also won't show me ur girls before I pay. Shit!! Neways ended up there and was very happy with the location and the building looks like a legit shop. Came in from the back and was greeted my a friendly Asian man dressed like he just woke up. Asked for a massage and he showed me a the leaflet which was $50 for 30 mins little bit expensive but went with it. Waited in he room and thinking fuck hope she's decent and in comes this young sexy 100% Australian beach babe. I was cheering inside and thought to myself howly shit never would of thought this was gonna happen was expecting an Asian. Neways she asked right away if I'm after any extras? Yes of course I want a hj she said that's already I included! Awesome thank fuck, she then said if I topless or nude and I asked how much then found out it was expensive so I decided to not go thru with it. massage was predy good even tho she told me she's new to the business and hasn't worked at a massage shop before. I was happy with the quality only little issue there was no build up but on the flip she starting teasing and worked her skills. I gotta say she's very skilled and prob gave me one of the best hj I ever had. She also let me sneak my hand under her dress which revealed a g string. Didn't last long at all. Lovely girl nice attitude. She's from another state just moved here and started working here. Wish she worked in Brisbane would deff see her more. I do feel as tho she won't be around long so u might wanna be quick if u wanna go!!

Looks 9/10 late 20"s tall blonde beautiful slim great tits round ass
Attitude 8/10
Massage 7/10
Ending 10/10
Vlm 10/10 for $50
For 50 bux I've paid much more for much shittier service. One of the best vlm I've ever had.

Would I return? Deffinitley however if I get off my big ass and drive to the coast

flamejob
29-07-2016, 07:14 PM
awesome. there are a number of shops on the Coast in that price bracket which are inclusive, hence the reason that GC is better VFM, and usually any extras are better value than Brissy too.

tuan_87
29-07-2016, 07:17 PM
Yeh I agree mate such good vlm at the coast! To be honest I've never had much luck down there till now! I was always doubting it and saying all the shops down here are cheaper but lack hot girls and good services guess I was wrong! Just gotta find them. Funny enough some of my all time favs actually live in the Goldie but work here in bris.

Bubbaloo
29-07-2016, 07:52 PM
Well that adds a bit of spice to the GC puntapalooza! Thanks, Tuan :)

tuan_87
29-07-2016, 08:01 PM
Yeh loo my first Aussie hottie at an Asian shop!

Bubbaloo
29-07-2016, 08:05 PM
I'm gonna have to have a crack at that. I love heading down the Coast for a punt. Bit of an adventure ;)

tuan_87
29-07-2016, 08:10 PM
Lol mate Id really want u to try her, I wanna hear a second opinion. Either way I personally enjoyed it. Considering it was only 50 bux for a young sexy blonde I've paid more for wayy fucken worse. But yeh going down to the coast can be an adventure but can sometimes from expieriance can be a big fat waste of time aswell lol especially with my luck.

str8up
30-07-2016, 11:17 AM
and to think MLs here in Brissy are asking for $50 just for a HJ

more reason to band together and walk at that request

$30 is quite reasonable, me thinks.

HBerg
30-07-2016, 01:07 PM
If this is the same shop I'm thinking of, they had a hot Ukrainian chick last time I was there. Again $50 was inclusive but much more on offer.

Bubbaloo
30-07-2016, 07:48 PM
Ukrainian!?!?!? My own little "Naked n Funny" fantasy. Daydreamin...

Young_punter
01-08-2016, 03:23 PM
Do you have a shop name or number for this place

bigm25
02-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Please let me know that address. ..
Send me a message

ococpunt
02-08-2016, 04:19 PM
and to think MLs here in Brissy are asking for $50 just for a HJ

more reason to band together and walk at that request

$30 is quite reasonable, me thinks.

Couldn't agree more, I would always pass if $50 is offered. But I always pay 40 for my regulars since I do think that they deserve it :)

Bubbaloo
02-08-2016, 09:47 PM
I'm a sucker. I can agree to the <$40.

reddoor
02-08-2016, 11:59 PM
"Couldn't agree more, I would always pass if $50 is offered. But I always pay 40 for my regulars since I do think that they deserve it"
So you would'nt pay the extra $10 for a beautiful young blond to tickle your fancy, never ever?
My approach to punting is subjective its about what i want and some girls are very wantable. If a girl is exceptional and there r some about, why would u blow an opportunity. Look at all the frigin' shit people spend 10 bucks on. So, im not going to miss out on that rare girl for the sake of a few bucks, ive wasted too much on bad ones to let the hot ones slip away.

hogansheros
03-08-2016, 12:49 PM
The issue with this negotiation is that it is based solely n price against an unknown standard.

I have found that paying higher tip when asked often results in a high level of service.

The problem is that there are the unknowns whom ask for a high tip and dont deliver.

SO when I read, I paid $30 and got a mechanical hj I wonder if it is the girl getting payback.

In my business life, I offer a range of services, the less you pay the less you get, the less priority, the less phone calls answered out of hours and the more you pay for any extra work.

HH

APL
03-08-2016, 01:26 PM
I base it on the foreplay during the massage the more interesting tackle play with conversation will make me more appreciative
a standard massage with offer on the flip with 10 mins to go is a real deal breaker for me.
HH summed it up service (pardon the pun :smile:) is the key

Bubbaloo
03-08-2016, 05:38 PM
Yep. The lead up and obviously the hotness. I'd prefer to keep to $40 but would gladly do more if A. Hotness exists and B. She's gone out of her way to get me primed. They do that well, my wallet gets loose quick.

ASDFGHJKL32
03-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Pm location name please.

Ivhk141
05-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Could you Please PM the address

APL
07-08-2016, 01:57 PM
No Worries Bubaloo will be right on it LOL:vomit:

tuan_87
11-08-2016, 08:58 PM
Sorry guys this lovely young lady had already moved on, called up yesterday hoping to secure a booking and found out she's not coming back, she was only there for a couple weeks. A hot young Aussie babe like her working at an all Asian shop? I knew she waSnt gonna stick around for long.

MLMatt
17-08-2016, 10:55 PM
GUess I'll cancel my visit to the goldie for a bit...