PDA

View Full Version : Question Massage tip - 90mins?

MagicHands
29-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Going to book a 90mins massage - is the standard tip for nude HE still $50 or customary to give a bit more?

Babycat
29-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Going to book a 90mins massage - is the standard tip for nude HE still $50 or customary to give a bit more?
I really wish a bit more as the longer the booking, the less profit margin for girl. Girls really don't like long bk with just 50$.

poundher
29-07-2016, 10:35 PM
I really wish a bit more as the longer the booking, the less profit margin for girl. Girls really don't like long bk with just 50$.
Following that logic then the mls accepting 30 minute jobs are over charging and should be charging less for nude hj!

30 minutes should be $30 tip for nude hj!
60 minutes should be $50 tip for nude hj!

Then again if you're stupid enough to tip a ml $50 in a 30 minute session... there is no value!
$90 for 30 minutes might as well go to fs shop.

woods23
30-07-2016, 12:05 AM

I always book my fav ml for 2 hrs....now i know why she don't want see me any more lol.

My current fav, i booked them 1.5 hr. Guess from now on i will change it to 1 hr or i have no regulars left. Lol :surprise:

Babycat
30-07-2016, 12:03 PM
O
Following that logic then the mls accepting 30 minute jobs are over charging and should be charging less for nude hj!

30 minutes should be $30 tip for nude hj!
60 minutes should be $50 tip for nude hj!

Then again if you're stupid enough to tip a ml $50 in a 30 minute session... there is no value!
$90 for 30 minutes might as well go to fs shop.
Just a recommendation for a win-win business. If a Ml feel happy and comfortable, who else can receive extra benefit? Getting a 90 minute booking, a Ml might miss another job. Even if she gets 30$ for a 30 minute job and 50$ for an hour job, the total 80$ is still better than a 90 minute bk, right? Is it reasonable?
Last week I got a 4 hour job and got 220$ as that clients is understanding even I didn't mention that he should pay more. We don't say it loud as a rule or force clients tip more, but you may not know why Mls don't welcome you, except they really like you.

sukeong
30-07-2016, 05:12 PM
First time I booked 2hrs I gave only usual $50tip not knowing better. Was gently chided by the ML lol.... so yeah, for your case, it's 1.5 times the tip for 1hr booking.

cuteguy
31-07-2016, 02:28 AM

The girls are keen to take a 1 hour booking but if you ask to extend they say come back again next time. Now I realise why as Babycat has pointed out above.

Babycat
06-08-2016, 12:51 PM
I will have a 90 minute booking today. T.T have to wait, and hope...

buster
06-08-2016, 03:21 PM

So Babycat, do you feel a $100 tip is reasonable for a 2 hour booking ...?

Babycat
06-08-2016, 05:50 PM
So Babycat, do you feel a $100 tip is reasonable for a 2 hour booking ...?
Yes. It's great if Mls likes you too. Good money and good time.

buster
06-08-2016, 06:43 PM
Yes. It's great if Mls likes you too. Good money and good time.

Thank you very much Babycat, my mind rests easy ... I rarely go less than 2 hours, some things in life can't be rushed ...

Newbee
06-08-2016, 06:48 PM
I only extend to 2 hours if I am going to have full service with the ML otherwise I will only book for one hour.. Though I do pay tips for both hours and extra for FS

ChulSoo
06-08-2016, 08:33 PM

And how goes the 90mins session for your part?

Babycat
06-08-2016, 09:16 PM
And how goes the 90mins session for your part?
It was good, :)

ChulSoo
06-08-2016, 10:00 PM
It was good, :)

:miao::miao:

Babycat
06-08-2016, 11:00 PM
Thank you very much Babycat, my mind rests easy ... I rarely go less than 2 hours, some things in life can't be rushed ...
You're welcome. I used to have 5 hour session at King before. My clien had to pay 1,000 for King and I received 360. Fair enough.

monkeybeta
07-08-2016, 12:57 AM
1000 for them and 360 for you for 5 hours and you still praise king? that's outrageous

Sam88
07-08-2016, 01:03 AM
Yeah that's crazy...

ChulSoo
07-08-2016, 01:09 AM
You're welcome. I used to have 5 hour session at King before. My clien had to pay 1,000 for King and I received 360. Fair enough.

On top of the pay from King, how much were you tipped, then?

Catiness
08-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Just to side track from the main question.

So if I have a booking with a ML for 3 hours. The tips will be 3 x $50? So the next question is what is the proportion of that 180mins will be part 1 and part 2? 90mins part 1 and 90mins part 2?

birch
08-08-2016, 04:42 PM

So if I have a booking with a ML for 3 hours. The tips will be 3 x $50? So the next question is what is the proportion of that 180mins will be part 1 and part 2? 90mins part 1 and 90mins part 2?

Ha! you've nailed my central concern. I see the $50 tip as payment for the typical 15-min part 2. No with the exception for my well known regulars, I find that regardless the length of the booking, part 2 is always just 15 mins... I always leave price negotiations up to the girl and they've only ever asked for $50 - for anything up to 1hr bookings...

Naturally the situation is quite a bit more dynamic when I'm seeing a ML I've known for years.

MagicHands
08-08-2016, 08:53 PM

Sounds like you don't know the ML well enough to do this if you're asking us...

My 90min session (paid $75) consisted of 30 mins massage and 60mins playing, by my choice.

With a new ML I always start with a couple of short sessions to suss out her flexibility and limits before committing to anything longer.

Babycat
08-08-2016, 10:03 PM
On top of the pay from King, how much were you tipped, then?
We get paid from King, as the price there is for nude massage with happy ending. No more charge inside room, but sometimes Mls still can get tips from clients.

Ha! you've nailed my central concern. I see the $50 tip as payment for the typical 15-min part 2. No with the exception for my well known regulars, I find that regardless the length of the booking, part 2 is always just 15 mins... I always leave price negotiations up to the girl and they've only ever asked for $50 - for anything up to 1hr bookings...

Naturally the situation is quite a bit more dynamic when I'm seeing a ML I've known for years.
Of course part 2 is not always just 15 minutes.

All up to you. Be flexible. In three hours, you can come more than one time, :D

Babycat
08-08-2016, 10:48 PM
1000 for them and 360 for you for 5 hours and you still praise king? that's outrageous
No, they received 1000 then paid me 360. Of course I can make better money in other RNT shop, but it doesn't mean that King is an exploiter. Look, they have license to run that business so we are protected. Less risks of being nailed by bad clients. Also, the expenses of King are much more than other Rnt: they pay $22/hour for the manager/receptionist while others pay $12-15; they serve complimentary food from 7-9pm on weekdays; free drinks for bookings; etc. It's reasonable from perspectives of the one who runs that kind of business.
And I'm still grateful to King due to all the nice things I've got there. It's not just about money, but a safe environment and the respect from Big John and other managers there.

cuteguy
09-08-2016, 12:29 AM
No, they received 1000 then paid me 360. Of course I can make better money in other RNT shop, but it doesn't mean that King is an exploiter. Look, they have license to run that business so we are protected. Less risks of being nailed by bad clients. Also, the expenses of King are much more than other Rnt: they pay $22/hour for the manager/receptionist while others pay $12-15; they serve complimentary food from 7-9pm on weekdays; free drinks for bookings; etc. It's reasonable from perspectives of the one who runs that kind of business.
And I'm still grateful to King due to all the nice things I've got there. It's not just about money, but a safe environment and the respect from Big John and other managers there.

Babycat, for all your hard efforts you receive $360 and the shop gets $640, it is obvious you have been ripped off. How can you be grateful to them when the margin is so huge and in the shop's favour? If it was 60/40 in your favour, it would have been reasonable. If the shop wants to serve complimentary food and free drinkings to the customers let them take it out of their own takings and not yours.

Babycat
09-08-2016, 01:14 AM
Babycat, for all your hard efforts you receive $360 and the shop gets $640, it is obvious you have been ripped off. How can you be grateful to them when the margin is so huge and in the shop's favour? If it was 60/40 in your favour, it would have been reasonable. If the shop wants to serve complimentary food and free drinkings to the customers let them take it out of their own takings and not yours.
It's not all what you know as you're outside the business. In RNt places, obviously Mls can make better money, but we sometimes still raise a question: who will protect us from the risks? Having bad clients? Being abused by clients? Robbery inside shop? Clients run away after service without paying ? Yeah, those things used to happen. And actually the session at King is simpler and easier than others. Normally we just do cat bath only. $55 for sitting in the spa, talking and flirting, then giving a hj. Anything easier than that?

Massage King
09-08-2016, 01:24 AM
That's because the ML at kings offer other services including fs so that's how the girls get paid a lot more. So if you include the tips for bj or fs then the amount of pay goes up substantially.

Kings can deny it as much as they want but its just like any other rnt shop where the ML can offer other services.

lonely heart
09-08-2016, 06:32 PM
We always hear KC has customer willing to dash out their money to what we class as basic and sub standard services. Just the same as Stiletto, eXclusive etc... Even in cheaper place like 271, 244 etc, I constantly heard stories about some guy come in and spend over 1K for spend almost half a day in the shop. These type of customer are those that got some girls into the mind set of "As long as I have one of these fat wallet guys a day, why I want to get fuck by ten guys a day and make the same money." Its is also usually this type of girls that has a price list is as long as the wine list at Glass. $50 this, $100 that. Hence Babycat will think tipping show go hand in hand with the session length. I am just happy that these type of girls and customer stays at their fantasy land and good luck to all of them.

As for me, if I can dash out 1K, may as well buy a ticket and go to venture in FKK clubs in Germany. 50 Euro entry fee 50-100 euro to fuck a blond and sexy eastern Europe girl. In quiet time, I can even bargain down to 300euro over night. twenty year old blond chick and she treated me like a king.

I am just glad that our local market are still geared toward the 1st sigma of the population. Its just a shame that quality aren't what they use to be anymore wether its massage of FS. You just have to look harder for qualities, for instance my current favourite give a 90min services, proper body rub, massage, BBBJ and sex. All for $160. Can't imagine why I would want to go else where....

As for what OP is asking, I wouldn't care how long the session is just tip what they have done, aka 20 hj, 50nhj. FS do various but 70-100 is norm these days especially in city. Having said that all shops are currently facing a down market so use that to your advantage.