PDA

View Full Version : Question WL/ML with the best BBBJ skillz

GoldfishMan
30-07-2016, 08:33 AM
It's time to tabulate which WL/ML that you think gives the best bbbj. We had this thread going in the old forum years ago but seems like we never got around to doing it in this forum. If you have more than 1, hell put them all here!

I'll start. The absolute best I've had was from Queen of 5* last year, Chinese girl who used to work in the penthouse. There was no need for eye contact or any sound effects. it was pure skill. Felt like she had a snake in her mouth!!
I'm sure she's still around somewhere. I think the last time I saw her, she was working at moc.

Skippy tasman
30-07-2016, 10:05 AM
Quote*felt like she had a snake in her mouth*

Well she did a trouser snake!

Max Impact
30-07-2016, 06:20 PM
. I think the last time I saw her, she was working at moc.

I heard she went back home. Let me know if you find her!

poundher
30-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Candy from pyrmont sucks a very good cock not sure if she'll bbbj but her cbj is up there with the best!

tonyphil55
31-07-2016, 08:58 AM
Best BBBJ I had was a taiwanese girl on the Gold Coast.
Amazing feel and she kept going after I came.

Xorak
31-07-2016, 07:05 PM
Candy from pyrmont sucks a very good cock not sure if she'll bbbj but her cbj is up there with the best!

Pretty sure bbbj is available if you pay more. CBJ is only for silver.

Disolve100
31-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Giselle - Park 118 Amsterdam.

poundher
31-07-2016, 11:38 PM
Pretty sure bbbj is available if you pay more. CBJ is only for silver.

My bbbj days with wls and mls ended when I ended up with chlamydia from wl after bbbj.
Cbj only since then.

scooper
01-08-2016, 12:23 PM
Amber from Ginza for me, I like her slow and steady style

dcsss
01-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Giselle - Park 118 Amsterdam.

sydney only please, not overseas ml/wl

Disolve100
01-08-2016, 03:46 PM
sydney only please, not overseas ml/wl

Wasn't specified in the OP. If you don't like it don't reply to it...

hillybilly
03-08-2016, 05:19 PM
Lucia at Midas gave mad bbbjs.....very memorable

felini
03-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Is Lucia still working at Midas?

gentlescream
04-08-2016, 05:27 PM
I have one ML (can't mention openly) whose BBBJ (and CIM) I absolutely adore.
Lala from 24 Liverpool would be a recommendation of mine.

AHLUNGOR
04-08-2016, 05:47 PM
There was a Singapore girl Annie back in the old days on No 1 Blackburn near central ! The Cat Walk ? Anyone still remember ?

Otherwise, Hebe at 5 Star !

GoldfishMan
27-08-2016, 10:52 AM
I heard she went back home. Let me know if you find her!

I had her Wechat contact when she was working at one of the shops (she moved around a bit). She's still in Sydney, but I think she's become a bit of a scammer now. Was trying to book a session with her, then she started asking me to send her a WeChat "hongpao" before the appointment as "insurance". I didn't go through with it.... even good eggs can become rotten over time.
PM me if you want to take the plunge and try, though.

GoldfishMan
27-08-2016, 11:02 AM
There was a Singapore girl Annie back in the old days on No 1 Blackburn near central ! The Cat Walk ? Anyone still remember ?

Otherwise, Hebe at 5 Star !

Oh yeah, fellow old-timer, I remember that place. Had some of the best punts in my life there. Absolutely loved the fish-tank catwalk... what a setup it was!! Also remember chicken-head Jackie.... some say he's rude and always high on drugs, but I found him funny and easy to deal with.
Sad to say, of the current crop of WL's, none of them match the BBBJ greats of the past. There was a great Japanese WL I met in Melbourne Tope St.... she had this technique of resting on her side on your belly with her back facing you and slowly working your cock into her mouth, finally going into full DT action. It was fricking fantastic!
Another good one, Korean Chanel from 5*. Incredibly talented tongue....I think she could probably tie a double knot on a cherry stem with her tongue! That was like 8 years ago I think.

the_boss_king
28-08-2016, 10:41 AM
a couple years back, probably jessica from juliets, she would really try her best to fit it all in her mouth. then just before id come she'd start jerking me off to finish in her mouth.
i miss her

HighFlyer
28-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Oh yeah, fellow old-timer, I remember that place. Had some of the best punts in my life there. Absolutely loved the fish-tank catwalk... what a setup it was!! Also remember chicken-head Jackie.... some say he's rude and always high on drugs, but I found him funny and easy to deal with.

Yes great memories from those days, very early on in my punting career. I think I used to be one the few gwailos that went to that place. They said Jackie was in prison and i would believe that - totally mafia / triad feel about that joint. I was always a bit hesitant not to take a girl there.
If I remember most shops were $70 back then, but they were charging $90 or $100 ?? is that right ?

At some point there was a great Korean joint moved into the end part of the building and they seemed to share the rooms it was such a huge place.

purepleasure69
29-08-2016, 07:47 AM
Back to old days i think it was 2012 we went to surry hill somewhere in buckingham street
I got this japs girl Kuko she did hot and cold for 1hr booking was blown away to heaven!!!
We got special 20$ discount for opening special shop is not there anymore 😓😓

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2016, 09:10 AM
Yes great memories from those days, very early on in my punting career. I think I used to be one the few gwailos that went to that place. They said Jackie was in prison and i would believe that - totally mafia / triad feel about that joint. I was always a bit hesitant not to take a girl there.
If I remember most shops were $70 back then, but they were charging $90 or $100 ?? is that right ?

At some point there was a great Korean joint moved into the end part of the building and they seemed to share the rooms it was such a huge place.

The prices at No 1 varied from girl to girl, the keeper would tell you the price when the girl was presented .

The Korean section was using the 35 Forster St address and it's a typical Korean B2B joint, loved that big washing area and washing table where the Kgal would wash you, from memory, BJ was part of the services and had tried a few busty ones there before it was mysteriously closed .

cato
29-08-2016, 11:54 AM
If we are talking purely BBBJ skills without taking looks into consideration...

Without a doubt, Juju at Health First 775A Anzac Parade Maroubra. She's a plain looking MILF, but gives the best BBBJ I've ever had.

Now a word of warning: She won't offer extras other than HJ until she gets to know you. It took me several visits to get a BBBJ.

paulgallen
29-08-2016, 12:21 PM
If we are talking purely BBBJ skills without taking looks into consideration...

You can add lot of shops such as 533 to the list. But i think most punters need the full package

purepleasure69
29-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Sally 533 did a great dtbbbj, i agree if you dont need full package just great price too

Skippy tasman
29-08-2016, 09:50 PM
Fei Fei at TP64. Best sword swallower in the business,takes the full length down her throat and holds that position while she works her tongue on my shaft . CIM as well

the_boss_king
01-09-2016, 03:40 PM
mai at midas. she somehow fit all of it in her mouth and my two balls

eye_eye_eye
01-09-2016, 04:46 PM
Candy at 12 Bellevue
Lola at 64 Taren point
Dodo at 7 Cowper
Lisa at 143 Marrickville

All muture Asians who know how to give an excellent long Bbbj (for no extra money).

Rastaman
01-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Candy at Kelly's Five Dock &
Joanne TP64 are my picks.

But Emily (no longer at Kelly's) would have to be my all time favourite.

I don't normally cum from BJ but she sucked with such passion and used her massive EE cups so well that I never got a chance to fuck her.

Without fail and in under 10mins she would have me cumming hard in her mouth, on her tits or both.....One time I didn't even touch the bed before she releaved me with a ground shaking CIM.

God bless her where ever she is for her services to humanity. 👏

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2016, 06:23 PM
---------------

nixon604
06-09-2016, 07:16 PM
---------------
Sent you a pm cheers

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Sent you a pm cheers

Enjoy mate !!

fit69
07-09-2016, 02:33 PM
anything closer to the lower north shore?? if anyone knows please PM me : )

BigBoy
07-09-2016, 04:24 PM
---------------

Sent you a pm cheers

Interesting, PM sent to Brother AL :)

Mr Bastard
07-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Is BBBJ a standard sevice at Midas? I have never been, shame on me, I call myself a punter.............

rooter
07-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Is BBBJ a standard sevice at Midas? I have never been, shame on me, I call myself a punter.............

BBBJ is definitely not standard service at Midas or the other Korean R&T shops.
You usually just get a very brief routine CBJ.

ouch
07-09-2016, 07:30 PM
Bibi at 533 willoughby diana at ppp

BigDickAsian
08-09-2016, 09:55 AM
Gina from 64 TP. She gave me an earth shattering CIM experience at the end of her dtbbbj!

MrSeven
29-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Gina is fat ugly and shit deepthroat service. Waste of money. Waste of time.

tiko89
01-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Offer my 2cents worth: Amber at 45 George. tried bbbj when she was here 1yr ago.....heard she is back

MrSeven
02-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Cheers bro will have to try,
Does she do deepthroat?
Are u a decent size?
What was her technique?
Did u write a review?

refokkused
06-11-2016, 08:02 PM
Oh yes - #1 Blackburn was my favourite place for a number of years. Loved the place and Jackie was always good for a laugh and a drink .... or two ... or three

Sad to say, of the current crop of WL's, none of them match the BBBJ greats of the past. There was a great Japanese WL I met in Melbourne Tope St.... she had this technique of resting on her side on your belly with her back facing you and slowly working your cock into her mouth, finally going into full DT action. It was fricking fantastic!
Another good one, Korean Chanel from 5*. Incredibly talented tongue....I think she could probably tie a double knot on a cherry stem with her tongue! That was like 8 years ago I think.

wwrre
07-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Blue from 5* was pretty amazing.