PDA

View Full Version : Goldcoast "Italian" godess review.

funboybrisbane
30-07-2016, 11:52 AM
Mixed emotions on this one.
I usually have really bad luck with the FS ladies. 90% of the time there false ads with 50yo asian birds.
So this one was a suprise when the pictures matched the girl. http://m.locanto.com.au/qld/ID_973699590/Fuck-and-suck.html
I thought i hit the jackpot.
☆☆☆☆☆ For looks and body.
So this was 1AM when i called her and im pretty sure i pulled her away from "partying" somewhere so she seemed a bit scattered but not crackhead just more like late night "party" girl.
☆☆☆ For attitude.
I was only there for a quicky so i got the quicky attutude which was expected at 1AM lol. So she lubed up her snatch and assumed the doggy position while i took my pants off and put a rubber on. I fumbled around trying to get my end in jently so she says "dont worry just jam it in" Now im a skinny guy and she has assumed that my cock was the same without looking at it. So i had a giggle and jammed it in there. OH SHIT was the response i got.
So between the hotness and the tight snatch my quicky was over after about 3 strokes.
☆ Hospitality.
No clean up. Just told me where the bin was. But as i took the dom off i noticed rag juice. I fucking hate that shit. Then say ok bye see you next time and i had to find my own way out the apartment and through the complex.
☆☆☆☆ Overall
I think if i caught her in the morning for an hour marathon i could nut 3 times just going down on her and probably rate it as 6 stars.
Sorry but im a sucker for hotness when it comes to FS.

Bubbaloo
30-07-2016, 07:54 PM
I'd never fault a lad for rolling up on a lass for looks alone! Thanks for the review.

flamejob
31-07-2016, 12:44 AM
Time of night could've had something to do with it, particularly if she was out partying. many years ago i went to a WL first thing in the morning. Even though she advertised that she did early mornings, clearly she was in attendance physically only and head was still in bed. I know this because she told me she doesn't do her best work in the morning. Sure enough she gave a half-assed effort and even apologised afterwards saying i should come back in the afternoon next time. There was no next time.

Bubbaloo
31-07-2016, 09:52 AM
For a hottie, that's th difference that makes ALL the difference. Live the jetsetting, exciting life of a courtesan that dotes on her revenue source, or be the dirty whore that'll take a cock or two between parties to pay the bills.

gee.gee
31-07-2016, 10:13 AM
is there pics of this chick? cant see them on the ads

funboybrisbane
01-08-2016, 01:39 PM
There were pics on the ad when i posted it. She has other ads that dont have pics.