PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do WLs or MLs show empathy towards customers?

cuteguy
31-07-2016, 03:44 PM
There was a thread about whether customers showed any empathy towards WLs or MLs. Let's turn the attention on the girls.

I wonder whether these girls show any empathy towards customers and in particular, in cases where the guys treat them well. Many girls complain that some customers treat them badly in the room but hearing what many guys have said on this site, it appears that many girls don't treat customers with any respect when outside the room.

It's a fact that many girls consider most customers to be losers. In most cases, it's all down hill in the way the girl sees the customer once he hands over the money because a customer can never be her friend. She can be all nice and act like a girlfriend in the room but once outside, she is cold like ice.

Many punters here have stated how many girls are willing to exchange numbers with them. When it comes to communicating or going out, this is where their real attitude towards customers becomes apparent. They don't respond to messages promptly or make excuses that they are busy or have no time to even meet up for lunch or dinner. When they are outside the shop, they ignore customers as if they don't exist. I'm sure many guys have seen girls in the city only to see the girl that they have seen on numerous occasions ignore them.

Another point of interest is when they need something. They are very good at remembering a customer and requesting assistance. They will keep bombarding the customer with messages with no consideration for the fact that he might be busy or working. It's as though they are special and the customer has to drop everything to help them. When they get what they want, they have no need for the customer anymore. In some cases, they show no appreciation (even to say a 'thank you') for your efforts because they take everything for granted.

Whilst there might be some cases where the girls do show some empathy towards some customers but when we consider the majority of girls, it is disappointing to see that they don't have any respect for most customers that treat them well. What do guys have to say about this? Any similar experiences to share here?

Babycat
31-07-2016, 03:59 PM
There was a thread about whether customers showed any empathy towards WLs or MLs. Let's turn the attention on the girls.

I wonder whether these girls show any empathy towards customers and in particular, in cases where the guys treat them well. Many girls complain that some customers treat them badly in the room but hearing what many guys have said on this site, it appears that many girls don't treat customers with any respect when outside the room.

It's a fact that many girls consider most customers to be losers. In most cases, it's all down hill in the way the girl sees the customer once he hands over the money because a customer can never be her friend. She can be all nice and act like a girlfriend in the room but once outside, she is cold like ice.

Many punters here have stated how many girls are willing to exchange numbers with them. When it comes to communicating or going out, this is where their real attitude towards customers becomes apparent. They don't respond to messages promptly or make excuses that they are busy or have no time to even meet up for lunch or dinner. When they are outside the shop, they ignore customers as if they don't exist. I'm sure many guys have seen girls in the city only to see the girl that they have seen on numerous occasions ignore them.

Another point of interest is when they need something. They are very good at remembering a customer and requesting assistance. They will keep bombarding the customer with messages with no consideration for the fact that he might be busy or working. It's as though they are special and the customer has to drop everything to help them. When they get what they want, they have no need for the customer anymore. In some cases, they show no appreciation (even to say a 'thank you') for your efforts because they take everything for granted.

Whilst there might be some cases where the girls do show some empathy towards some customers but when we consider the majority of girls, it is disappointing to see that they don't have any respect for most customers that treat them well. What do guys have to say about this? Any similar experiences to share here?
It's my case and I thought I shouldn't have shared it as everyone might not show sympathy but laughed at me and said I'm dumb or stupid.
It happened when I worked at Posh before. One guy came twice on that day as he liked his session with me then came back in same day. Nothing special on that day but I remember him. One day he came back to see me. He looked very tired and upset. He told me that he was tired, and his marriage now is on separation stage. He really miss his son as he used to be able to see his son everyday but now he can't. He even showed me photos of his son. Then.... He asked me if I could give him a hj. I think I'm dumb but at that time I felt sympathy for him and his so I gave him a hj without asking money. I don't have any feelings for him, surely. Just pity. Am I dumb? Or too soft?

Alan86
31-07-2016, 04:02 PM
In my view,

Change the words 'ML/WL' to 'women', and the word 'customers' to 'men'.

There are many who will use customers with little regard for them, but there are also many genuine ones who will respect you and want genuine friendship from you.

wilisno
31-07-2016, 04:04 PM
In my view,

Change the words 'ML/WL' to 'women', and the word 'customers' to 'men'.

There are many who will use customers with little regard for them, but there are also many genuine ones who will respect you and want genuine friendship from you.
Excellent reply ! ;) ;) ;)

Alan86
31-07-2016, 04:10 PM
It's my case and I thought I shouldn't have shared it as everyone might not show sympathy but laughed at me and said I'm dumb or stupid.
It happened when I worked at Posh before. One guy came twice on that day as he liked his session with me then came back in same day. Nothing special on that day but I remember him. One day he came back to see me. He looked very tired and upset. He told me that he was tired, and his marriage now is on separation stage. He really miss his son as he used to be able to see his son everyday but now he can't. He even showed me photos of his son. Then.... He asked me if I could give him a hj. I think I'm dumb but at that time I felt sympathy for him and his so I gave him a hj without asking money. I don't have any feelings for him, surely. Just pity. Am I dumb? Or too soft?

You are not dumb Baby, you are very warm hearted and sympathetic. I had many ML friends like you.

But I'm just worried that MLs need to be careful themselves. Otherwise many customers will make up sad stories to get free extras!

I'd ask in this case, did he say that he has financial trouble at the moment? Otherwise, I think he should himself offer to pay you.

rooter
31-07-2016, 04:26 PM
We pay to spend time with the girls and have sex with them for 30 minutes or 1 hour and if they give us that, then have kept their side of the deal.
We don't buy their heart, mind, or soul.
We can never buy that.
The girl friend experience ends when the time is up.
They are not our girlfriends.
If they want to give us more that's totally fine, but they don't owe us anything.

Babycat
31-07-2016, 04:28 PM
I do exchange my phone to some but I've never used it for personal business. some of them insist that but just for my rosters so I rarely text them as I'm afraid that they might have troubles with my text ( if their partners find out, etc). Sometimes I send simple texts, just for asking if they're going well or not. No flirting. I sent a greeting text on Easter and I really mean it. Outside, I am who I am and don't have to entertain anyone. I'm busy, so it's hard for me to give companion (dinner, drinking, social activities...) but my friends can ask for me when they need help. Just a friend in needs.
And why I ignore you guys outside workplace? As I don't want to bring troubles to you. What happens if you go with your colleagues or families? How I know if you're alone or not? How I know if you're free to get my companion or not? Except you tell me that I can.

Babycat
31-07-2016, 04:37 PM
You are not dumb Baby, you are very warm hearted and sympathetic. I had many ML friends like you.

But I'm just worried that MLs need to be careful themselves. Otherwise many customers will make up sad stories to get free extras!

I'd ask in this case, did he say that he has financial trouble at the moment? Otherwise, I think he should himself offer to pay you.
He didn't say that obviously but looked like he has financial troubles with his separation.

The girls don't owe us punters anything.
We pay for their time and body for 30 minutes or 1 hour and if they give us that, then have kept their side of the deal.
We can never buy that.
If they want to give us more that's totally fine, but they don't owe us anything.
i agree. Thanks for your opinions. We have our own lives, and time is a limited source for everyone.

cassius
31-07-2016, 05:44 PM
The issue for a ML or WL seeing a customer is a complex one. It's a pretty big step for a woman who tries to keep emotionally safe. The easiest way is to keep both separate. So if the woman does meet you outside, be grateful. But do not expect it.

CantCme
31-07-2016, 07:02 PM
They're whores so treat them as such. I've never understood why a lot of punters treat em as though their pussies are made of gold

Alan86
31-07-2016, 07:05 PM
They're whores so treat them as such. I've never understood why a lot of punters treat em as though their pussies are made of gold

$&@ off, mate.

Enragedvirgin2
31-07-2016, 10:33 PM

Spot on buddy

cato
31-07-2016, 10:55 PM

You are a disgrace and you don't belong here.

cato
31-07-2016, 10:57 PM
Spot on buddy

The same goes for you, you pathetic creature.

simplelife
01-08-2016, 12:41 AM
Dont expect too much from anyone in general. Its kind of like when you are at work, your colleagues and you talk, eat lunch together and work well but out of office hours you dont meet or chill. Real emotional connect and trust is hard to come by. Lucky i have one with my wl tehehehehe

cuteguy
01-08-2016, 12:46 AM
Dont expect too much from anyone in general. Its kind of like when you are at work, your colleagues and you talk, eat lunch together and work well but out of office hours you dont meet or chill. Real emotional connect and trust is hard to come by. Lucky i have one with my wl tehehehehe

That's society now. Everyone is looking out for themselves only. The guys are mentioning loyalty towards one girl but how can a ML or WL have loyalty to one customer when she is seeing many customers.

woods23
01-08-2016, 01:07 AM

Becareful there buddy, you might jinx it :) :)

serge_nubret
01-08-2016, 07:47 AM
Personally, I think asking for anything other than a massage and physical release from an ML is pretty cheeky. Their job is hard enough without having to cop a bunch of emotional baggage because they've been given a larger tip than normal.

I also don't understand this preoccupation some punters have with getting their ML's number and wanting to say hello outside the shop. I don't try and call or say hello to my barista outside the coffee shop. I think by trying to maintain contact outside the shop and your alloted and paid for time, it's actually a form of emotional abuse and quite invasive. Maybe they don't say hello or return messages is because they are trying to draw a line between work and personal time, like most people do with their chosen occupation.

simplelife
01-08-2016, 08:02 AM
That's society now. Everyone is looking out for themselves only. The guys are mentioning loyalty towards one girl but how can a ML or WL have loyalty to one customer when she is seeing many customers.

Cant speak for the ML or WLs because... im not one but i can probs put a general concesus is how you treat them. I actually asked my wl yesterday during coffee and she just said for me example which is a rare thing she does was the way i treated her, the good vibe i had and just she said im a gentleman (not my words i swear lol). Said loyalty etc came out naturally everytime.

Becareful there buddy, you might jinx it :) :)

Hahaha careful is my second name brother!

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Personally, I think asking for anything other than a massage and physical release from an ML is pretty cheeky. Their job is hard enough without having to cop a bunch of emotional baggage because they've been given a larger tip than normal.

I also don't understand this preoccupation some punters have with getting their ML's number and wanting to say hello outside the shop. I don't try and call or say hello to my barista outside the coffee shop. I think by trying to maintain contact outside the shop and your alloted and paid for time, it's actually a form of emotional abuse and quite invasive. Maybe they don't say hello or return messages is because they are trying to draw a line between work and personal time, like most people do with their chosen occupation.

This is the kind of stuff where everyone has an opinion and that's fair enough. The emotional attachment is something very hard to control, you and the ml, even in the most basic RnT format will be both naked and she gets hold of your manhood giving you the pleasure and your hands/and or your mouth may or may not be all over her body - how can you not have some connection ? We are humans adterall!

Talking about exchanging phone number, on many occasions that would be the MLs who took the initiative and give the punter her number in order to secure more future bookings, one thing lead to the next and if the punter does call her to book, then she has his no too, it would be hard to block you own no on this circumstances right ? Then there is the question on the punter side if he is married or has a live in partner or has a separate punting phone etc and the stories continue .

Again, each to his own , some people will treat the ml like a piece of meat , come play and cum gone, no turning back, others will treat the lady like a princess or his girl friend and thousands others will be somewhere in between ........

Just be nice and respectful to all

Peace

simplelife
01-08-2016, 09:12 AM
Again, each to his own , some people will treat the ml like a piece of meat , come play and cum gone, no turning back, others will treat the lady like a princess or his girl friend and thousands others will be somewhere in between ........

Peace

This. Just treat others the way youd like to be treated and it will happen naturally

serge_nubret
01-08-2016, 09:16 AM
This is the kind of stuff where everyone has an opinion and that's fair enough. The emotional attachment is something very hard to control, you and the ml, even in the most basic RnT format will be both naked and she gets hold of your manhood giving you the pleasure and your hands/and or your mouth may or may not be all over her body - how can you not have some connection ? We are humans adterall!

Talking about exchanging phone number, on many occasions that would be the MLs who took the initiative and give the punter her number in order to secure more future bookings, one thing lead to the next and if the punter does call her to book, then she has his no too, it would be hard to block you own no on this circumstances right ? Then there is the question on the punter side if he is married or has a live in partner or has a separate punting phone etc and the stories continue .

Peace

I think that's a fair call and you've made some good points. I'll admit to catching a few feels every now and then. It can be hard when they've got your little bro in their grip and give you the eye contact that could melt butter.

I guess in regards to the exchange of numbers though, I'm more addressing punters who use said number to try and maintain contact outside of the professional relationship. Roster updates would constitute professional, using that number as a diary for your thoughts and feelings is another thing. A lot of these girls are young and need to lead their own lives without hangers on. I guess where I'm coming from is I had a ML friend that I went to school with. Seeing her start that job in year 12 (she was 18 don't worry) and hearing about the liberties some punters would try to take has influenced my view.

100% agree with your respectful comment though. WL's and ML's work in customer service. Just like you wouldn't abuse and be disrespectful to your tailor, waiter or real estate agent, you should treat WL's and ML's similarly. Likewise, the relationship should be kept professional and not pursued unless explicitly requested by them. An extra tip made at the punters digression doesn't entitle a piece of their soul as well as their bodies.

Peace and respect.

Alan86
01-08-2016, 09:18 AM

Peace

Yes, that is true. For some, it's

'Get in, get off, get out.' There are some men who will literally not make any conversation.

But for others like myself, it's a lot more than that. It's also about friendship and companionship for me.

If a ML/WL wants to see you outside and have a friendship or relationship with you, then that is up to her, as she has the right to do that or not do that if she chooses. It's not part of her job.

serge_nubret
01-08-2016, 09:29 AM
We pay to spend time with the girls and have sex with them for 30 minutes or 1 hour and if they give us that, then have kept their side of the deal.
We can never buy that.
The girl friend experience ends when the time is up.
They are not our girlfriends.

Didn't see this comment, but spot on 100%. Virtual beer purchased for this gentleman.

cleetusvandamme
01-08-2016, 11:08 AM
What a weird thread, the op sounds bitter, have you had your feelings hurt? Why should girls be obliged to keep the customer's fantasy going once they leave the shop? That's not empathy, that's a customer's feeling of entitlement.

cassius
01-08-2016, 07:59 PM
And most of them are nice people, in my experience.

Nejums
01-08-2016, 10:27 PM
Why are we discussing this like MLs/WLs aren't human? They have feelings too, and unless they're absolutely cold to the core, there is no way they wouldn't feel some emotions toward some customers. It all just boils down to the connection.