PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mimi@Burwood

New2Punting
31-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Looks like mimi is RnT queen.
Thinking to book 45min session.
Few questions:
~Does she operates private or any store?
~First timer, so what should i ask for service to get most out of my session?

Sam88
31-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Private. Just go in and let her do her thing. Easy ;)

cato
31-07-2016, 10:09 PM
well.... let her do 'your thing' too... LOL

New2Punting
31-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Private. Just go in and let her do her thing. Easy ;)

From other threads I understand she offers Fully Nude, Body Slides, Soft Teasing Touch. But do I have to explicitly ask her these things when i choose HE? And does she allow to touch/suck nipples etc?

cato
31-07-2016, 10:25 PM
You don't have to ask for anything. She'll take the lead and all those things you ask about are part of her service.

I dare you to keep your hands and mouth off those tits... LOL

New2Punting
31-07-2016, 10:27 PM
Hehe, sure bro.
She is in mid 30's Age?

cato
31-07-2016, 10:50 PM
I'd say more like late 30's but she's in very good condition...

Sam88
31-07-2016, 11:03 PM
Just go mate lol

poundher
31-07-2016, 11:10 PM
I'd say more like late 30's but she's in very good condition...
Very kind with your estimates.
She's well into her 40's now.

Travelmate
31-07-2016, 11:13 PM

Sure... We cannot confirm the truth unless we have checked her ID card.

Some people may BELIEVE she is 30's
Some think she is 40's

I guess she is 40's from her look and appearance.

cato
31-07-2016, 11:20 PM

Yes she may be into her 40's and they're estimates after all. To me she doesn't look in her 40's but of course she could be.

Massage King
31-07-2016, 11:22 PM
Late 30's? Had to laugh at that one!
She is closer to 50 than 40.
Nothing wrong with older ladies but no point stretching the truth.
Go and see and judge for yourself.

poundher
31-07-2016, 11:28 PM

Yeah I didn't want to say that but she could be 50 by now or close to it.
If you get in her good mood you shall be rewarded with extra service!

Elbortomorton
01-08-2016, 02:57 PM
Yeah I didn't want to say that but she could be 50 by now or close to it.
If you get in her good mood you shall be rewarded with extra service!

What kind of extra service are we talking about?

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2016, 04:43 PM

Don't expect too much extras apart from the best kind of body slides , teasing and hand rimming, sensual HJ , Spanish and relaxing after cum services !

No FS !

Sam88
01-08-2016, 04:53 PM
that is some fine body for someone close to 50 then!!

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2016, 05:25 PM
that is some fine body for someone close to 50 then!!

Pretty sure Mimi just turned 40!

poundher
01-08-2016, 07:17 PM

I saw her once and only once.
Something about her face didn't do it for me.
Looks slightly ladyboy.
I know she's a real woman.
My mate saw her regularly for 2 months and was rewarded with lots of flute music.

cato
01-08-2016, 08:50 PM

Are you asian Massage King? If you are, you might be better at judging asian women's ages than non asians.
It's no secret that, to most westerners, asian women tend to look much younger for their ages than non asian women.

I made an estimate and conceded that I may be mistaken, so I'm not sure if that justifies an accusation of stretching the truth.

But it's a free world and everyone is the master of their own keyboard.

Sam88
01-08-2016, 09:46 PM
I saw her once and only once.
Something about her face didn't do it for me.
Looks slightly ladyboy.
I know she's a real woman.
My mate saw her regularly for 2 months and was rewarded with lots of flute music.

that was my first impression too :shout:

poundher
01-08-2016, 09:49 PM
that was my first impression too :shout:

What was your first impression?

Sam88
01-08-2016, 09:52 PM
'slightly ladyboy'

DeepImpact
01-08-2016, 10:01 PM

It depends on the world that you are living in.

In the advertisers world yeah sure she just turned 40, hey why not go for 35.

In the real world adding 10 years plus would be a far more accurate figure.

Mimi is good enough to rely on her massage and technique in order avoid needing false claims about her age. No one who saw her would return if they were only after a young woman.

Sam88
01-08-2016, 10:03 PM
Exactly. I only see her when I'm craving for a deep sensual massage... her techniques are spot on!

poundher
01-08-2016, 10:07 PM
'slightly ladyboy'

Yeah I know that she's %100 and it's her square linear facial features that give her that ladyboy look.
That's why I only saw her once.
I like my mls and wls to look more female!

Sam88
01-08-2016, 10:14 PM
but her bodyslide is the best i ever had lol

Massage King
01-08-2016, 10:52 PM
It depends on the world that you are living in.

In the advertisers world yeah sure she just turned 40, hey why not go for 35.

In the real world adding 10 years plus would be a far more accurate figure.

Mimi is good enough to rely on her massage and technique in order avoid needing false claims about her age. No one who saw her would return if they were only after a young woman.
Yes, agree with your comments. Stand by my estimate of mid to late 40s.

God Member
01-08-2016, 11:12 PM
For all this current talk about Mimi, you wouldn't be thinking that she hasn't updated her working roster for almost two months. :question::

CunningLinguist
02-08-2016, 12:55 AM

I'm gonna call bullshit on this, and since you know her so well and promote her you should know her age so this makes it double bullshit.
I saw her and she was so old I would normally walk but after reading all your "reviews" on her I thought I would stay and see what all the fuss was about.
Allowing for the asian women look younger than they really are I reckon she is 50+, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt in my review and said late 40s.
Her face is pretty ugly and her boobs might be big but there is no elastin left.
When are you going to learn and stop lying all the time about things like this, I think she is better off without your "help". Your credibility is so low a centipede could walk over it.
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?47274-Mature-Mimi-s-Mammary-Massage&highlight=mimi

Having said all that if you are into older women she gives good service so go for it!

local
02-08-2016, 01:04 AM
Not that I am anyone special, but my educated guess would be early 50's.

Heck, as long as they are younger than me, I'll generally be happy.

Nothing wrong with Mimi, she is all woman, she is knowledgable and will not rip you off.

Alan86
02-08-2016, 06:18 AM
Ok, from what I gather, this lady is 50 yo and looks like a ladyboy.

Why are we talking about her??

I will say though that many of us are unable to correctly guess an MLs age sometimes, which can lead to discrepancies.

Ahlungor, as nice and genuine as you appear to be, I'm forced to mark an asterisk against your name as 'suspect', due to all the stories I heard in 'Who is Ahlungor'?. Due to past 'deceptive contributions' to the forum. I'll be cautious and watching you.

alot
02-08-2016, 07:47 AM
I saw her walked past me at NT couple yrs ago.She would be mid 40.

CunningLinguist
02-08-2016, 08:45 AM
Ok, from what I gather, this lady is 50 yo and looks like a ladyboy.

Why are we talking about her??

I will say though that many of us are unable to correctly guess an MLs age sometimes, which can lead to discrepancies.

Ahlungor, as nice and genuine as you appear to be, I'm forced to mark an asterisk against your name as 'suspect', due to all the stories I heard in 'Who is Ahlungor'?. Due to past 'deceptive contributions' to the forum. I'll be cautious and watching you.

This is what Ahlungor says about her in this thread:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3487-Sensational-Mimi-with-36E-Cup-Master-of-Erotic-Skills-a-Complete-Package-Stanmore
"imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face."
Later on the thread develops into a shitfight, people questioning Ahlungor's truthfulness, eg.:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3487-Sensational-Mimi-with-36E-Cup-Master-of-Erotic-Skills-a-Complete-Package-Stanmore&p=419451&viewfull=1#post419451

And here he says:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44392-Mimi-the-36-E-Cups-Erotic-Master-Burwood-0406-411-592&highlight=mimi
"Age : late 30's - 40" - Just yesterday Ahlungor said she was 40 ?
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?60550-Mimi-Burwood&p=897191&viewfull=1#post897191

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2016, 10:01 AM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3487-Sensational-Mimi-with-36E-Cup-Master-of-Erotic-Skills-a-Complete-Package-Stanmore
"imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face."
Later on the thread develops into a shitfight, people questioning Ahlungor's truthfulness, eg.:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?3487-Sensational-Mimi-with-36E-Cup-Master-of-Erotic-Skills-a-Complete-Package-Stanmore&p=419451&viewfull=1#post419451

And here he says:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44392-Mimi-the-36-E-Cups-Erotic-Master-Burwood-0406-411-592&highlight=mimi
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?60550-Mimi-Burwood&p=897191&viewfull=1#post897191

If Mimi was say 37/38 at the time of the post which was end of 2013, three years on , she would have just turned 40 as I said !

So you are a troll after all, your attack continues whenever you have a chance !

You want to bring up Mimi, let's talk about Mimi, whatever I said back then , after so much debates and attacks and accusations of over hyped , biased, shop paid for or what ever, 3 years on, what has it proved ?

It proved almost universally that Mimi's services is still the bench mark of the highest standards , yes, I will take a little bit of credit for giving Mimi some initial exposures but the rest of the achievements she earned it herself over a long period of time.

So, I think for the thousands of very happy customers who had enjoyed Mimi's services, they won't think that I did the wrong thing by them won't they ?

So, what the blood wrong did I do with that Erotic Master review ?

poundher
02-08-2016, 11:15 AM
CL is right to call bullshit and to call out Lungor on his lies and deceptive descriptions.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but Lungors descriptions are too far from the truth!

Age: debatable but definitely not 30's more like late 40's early 50.
Breasts saggy not perky. No debating that one!
Face: resembles post op shemale. That opinion shared by other punters as well.
No doubt she provides an excellent services.

The links provided by CL proves Lungors review and promotions of Mimi explain why his descriptions are over hyped and biased.

Mimi is a lovely lady.
Even though Lungor was trying to help her his lies finally caught up with him and bit him in the ass!

Elbortomorton
02-08-2016, 12:51 PM
CL is right to call bullshit and to call out Lungor on his lies and deceptive descriptions.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but Lungors descriptions are too far from the truth!

Age: debatable but definitely not 30's more like late 40's early 50.
Breasts saggy not perky. No debating that one!
Face: resembles post op shemale. That opinion shared by other punters as well.
No doubt she provides an excellent services.

The links provided by CL proves Lungors review and promotions of Mimi explain why his descriptions are over hyped and biased.

Mimi is a lovely lady.
Even though Lungor was trying to help her his lies finally caught up with him and bit him in the ass!

Sorry to interrupt the tension between you guys but when I replied earlier I was asking what extra services? Some said when she is in the mood ? What does that mean ? I don't think she is the type to break rules as in full service or Bbbj? So I was curious and lastly I don't think we should be referring to her appearance in a rude way or anyone else I mean these ladies can read this so I think you you don't like maybe say SHE is not my taste as some of the things said here are a bit harmful ! She is a nice lady no need be that rude ! It's ok if the ML or WL is a bitch but if someone is nice maybe tone it down to Not your taste

poundher
02-08-2016, 12:58 PM
Sorry to interrupt the tension between you guys but when I replied earlier I was asking what extra services? Some said when she is in the mood ? What does that mean ? I don't think she is the type to break rules as in full service or Bbbj? So I was curious and lastly I don't think we should be referring to her appearance in a rude way or anyone else I mean these ladies can read this so I think you you don't like maybe say SHE is not my taste as some of the things said here are a bit harmful ! She is a nice lady no need be that rude ! It's ok if the ML or WL is a bitch but if someone is nice maybe tone it down to Not your taste

You want extras?
YMMV!
I already answered your question about this but it's 2nd hand information as I saw Mimi only one as even though her service was great her looks and age wasn't to my taste.
Read my earlier post regarding my mates experience and that should answer your question.

Irene638
02-08-2016, 01:02 PM

I totally agree with you. If you guys want to argue feel free to go ahead but please leave all the poor Mls out of it as they are trying to make a living.

Why can't we just be nice, share out happy experience and move on. Stop fighting like bitches.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy punting everyone.

wilisno
02-08-2016, 01:09 PM
I totally agree with you. If you guys want to argue feel free to go ahead but please leave all the poor Mls out of it as they are trying to make a living.

Why can't we just be nice, share out happy experience and move on. Stop fighting like bitches.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy punting everyone.
Well said ! +1 ...

Elbortomorton
02-08-2016, 01:17 PM
You want extras?
YMMV!
I already answered your question about this but it's 2nd hand information as I saw Mimi only one as even though her service was great her looks and age wasn't to my taste.
Read my earlier post regarding my mates experience and that should answer your question.

I wasn't after extras I was curious to what your freind received that's all , im not having a go at you or anything just wanted to know because extras usually means bj or full service and I was thinking she wouldn't do that as she seems very professional sorry if I came across the wrong way

Irene638
02-08-2016, 02:40 PM
Well said ! +1 ...

Thanks Bro,

By the way, I am a big fan of your AR, I wish I can afford what you are enjoying.

My favour one would be the sister act of the dream girls.

Cheers

wilisno
02-08-2016, 03:00 PM
Thanks Bro,

By the way, I am a big fan of your AR, I wish I can afford what you are enjoying.

My favour one would be the sister act of the dream girls.

Cheers
You shouldn't have missed them out ! ;) ;) ;)

Sam88
02-08-2016, 03:39 PM
Well said ! +1 ...

Exactly. case close

woods23
02-08-2016, 08:51 PM
Poor baby :( lets hope she's not online anymore lol.

lockhart
02-08-2016, 09:15 PM

And here he says:

That fellow yet to learn and he does not realize his posts actually , unfortunately hurts the MLs. For sure CL is no troll at all but facts finder and enforcer!

CunningLinguist
03-08-2016, 12:01 AM
<lies removed>

So you are a troll after all, your attack continues whenever you have a chance !

<biased over zealous promotion talk removed>

Yeah right, so when I am exposing real trolls like the poet troll you are my best mate, and now when the evidence against you mounts and I am exposing you I am a troll. I just look at the facts mate and you have reached the tipping point. Your lies mean genuine punters waste time and money and they have also adversely affected WL/MLs and shops in the past, just grow up.

Remember when the poet troll was pretending to be your friend to garner support for himself and making you look like a fool as he was belittling you under different IDs, I was the one that warned you so you could save face.

Anyway I don't really care what you think as you have been on my ignore list for quite some time, on both forums, but I have been looking at your posts on select threads when people point me at them recently since your BS is really mounting up.

Maybe you should go and post another 1000 images to make yourself feel better from your increased post count ...

AHLUNGOR
03-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Your lies mean genuine punters waste time and money and they have also adversely affected WL/MLs and shops in the past, just grow up.

Which genuine punter has wasted time and money on my posts ??

Sam88
03-08-2016, 02:14 AM
Just saying, so far all of Ahlungor's recommendations to me have been pretty amazing. :miao:

Irene638
03-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Just saying, so far all of Ahlungor's recommendations to me have been pretty amazing. :miao:

+1. Most of his recommendations are fantastic, just name a fews: Iris, Mimi, Rebecca.........

poundher
03-08-2016, 06:57 PM
I agree + 1
Sometimes good intentions have bad outcomes.

That fellow yet to learn and he does not realize his posts actually , unfortunately hurts the MLs. For sure CL is no troll at all but facts finder and enforcer!

Fisher
03-08-2016, 07:26 PM
This thread should be locked.
It is way off the original topic.
Its just going around in circles.
If you guys have a issue raise a seperate thread.
Mimi is a great lady at what she does and is in no way deserving of the dribble posted here now.
For those who are interested in seeing Mimi do so with a open mind and do not focus on the bullshit posted on this thread and you will be duly rewarded.

local
03-08-2016, 08:01 PM
Mimi is a great lady at what she does and is in no way deserving of the dribble posted here now.
For those who are interested in seeing Mimi do so with a open mind and do not focus on the bullshit posted on this thread and you will be duly rewarded.

hear ! hear !!

wilisno
03-08-2016, 08:18 PM
This thread should be locked.
It is way off the original topic.
Its just going around in circles.
If you guys have a issue raise a seperate thread.
Unfortunately that's what this thread is all about, it's not off topic, that's what the OP wants to hear, both sides of the story.

But I do agree that this thread should be locked, it has gone far enough !

God Member
03-08-2016, 08:51 PM
On the other hand, they say that all publicity is good publicity. But as I mentioned before, Mimi hasn't updated her working roster in the shop info page for two months. Where is the lady herself ??

poundher
04-08-2016, 11:38 AM

She is great at what she does.