PDA

View Full Version : Question Pyrmont Star Special, end of July or end of August ?

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2016, 06:45 PM
Hey Nana,

Saw this in the roster section and can't reply so asking you here:

Thank you to all brother who help me celebrate our 1 year success at Pyrmont Star Massage .. With out your support this would not have been possibles .. To celebrate our one year opening I would like to offer all my new and old brother a special offer .. for limited time only $105 for one-hour massage with all-inclusive Please note that this offer is valid only at Prymont Star 105 Harris St and only till the end of the July 2016 .. Booking is necessarily for this special never to be repeated rate .. lots of love to all my VIPs - Pyrmont Star

Monday 01-08-16 roster

Mika @moden sexy Japanese girl 23yr,1.72 tall as model style ,size 8. very smooth skin with charming a smile with shine eyes , friendly and talkative,one of popular star! booking before u step in plz ..10am-10pm

Haruka @18yr,Japanese, petite size 5, little sweet cute girl with .. Perfect hourglass body with delicate tiny face !!!very Ideal for the gentlemen who like fresh, young and innocent newbies sexy body*^^* baby face *^^*! Very soft and friendly girl .. More like GF style little girl(new industry) 4pm-9pm

Sarina@20yrThai,busty natural D cup. sexy body. Young and fresh student. Glamour,pure beauty,will melt your heart with her excellent service!!you gonna have a unforgettable massage experience!10am-10pm

wilisno
01-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Hey Nana,

Saw this in the roster section and can't reply so asking you here:

Thank you to all brother who help me celebrate our 1 year success at Pyrmont Star Massage .. With out your support this would not have been possibles .. To celebrate our one year opening I would like to offer all my new and old brother a special offer .. for limited time only $105 for one-hour massage with all-inclusive Please note that this offer is valid only at Prymont Star 105 Harris St and only till the end of the July 2016 .. Booking is necessarily for this special never to be repeated rate .. lots of love to all my VIPs - Pyrmont Star

Monday 01-08-16 roster

Mika @moden sexy Japanese girl 23yr,1.72 tall as model style ,size 8. very smooth skin with charming a smile with shine eyes , friendly and talkative,one of popular star! booking before u step in plz ..10am-10pm

Haruka @18yr,Japanese, petite size 5, little sweet cute girl with .. Perfect hourglass body with delicate tiny face !!!very Ideal for the gentlemen who like fresh, young and innocent newbies sexy body*^^* baby face *^^*! Very soft and friendly girl .. More like GF style little girl(new industry) 4pm-9pm

Sarina@20yrThai,busty natural D cup. sexy body. Young and fresh student. Glamour,pure beauty,will melt your heart with her excellent service!!you gonna have a unforgettable massage experience!10am-10pm

So what's the question ?

garfield
01-08-2016, 07:12 PM
So what's the question ?

Question was about the expiry date of promotion.

wilisno
01-08-2016, 07:51 PM
Question was about the expiry date of promotion.

I thought so, but he didn't ask, maybe he has something else in mind ?

Sam88
01-08-2016, 09:47 PM
End of July mate. So it's over! I went and it was so worth the price.

ChulSoo
01-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Nana just texted me back on that. Expiration of that promotional price was back on Sunday~ Quite precise, I'll say.

Sam88
01-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Sunday 5pm ~

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2016, 10:31 PM
I asked the question because I saw the post in the shop roster today which is 1 Aug, if the promotion finished end of July, then why post again today - Twice!

Nana doesn't look like the Mamasan making this kind of simple mistake so I thought may be she meant to say end of August, hence the question which is in the title !

garfield
01-08-2016, 10:52 PM
I asked the question because I saw the post in the shop roster today which is 1 Aug, if the promotion finished end of July, then why post again today - Twice!

Nana doesn't look like the Mamasan making this kind of simple mistake so I thought may be she meant to say end of August, hence the question which is in the title !

They usually delay the update so to still catch your attention.

ChulSoo
01-08-2016, 10:53 PM

Nana is always busy between school, family/friends and secretly running her shops~ She has a small habit of flipping through reviews that aren't right smack about the girl herself. Even, I've seen her do that in person, lol~~ Who doesn’t love a secretive Mamasan, eh? ^^

Sam88
01-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Nana is always busy between school, family/friends and secretly running her shops~ She has a small habit of flipping through reviews that aren't right smack about the girl herself. Even, I've seen her do that in person, lol~~ Who doesn’t love a secretive Mamasan, eh? ^^

so she forgot to delete the promotion part from her roster?

ChulSoo
01-08-2016, 11:03 PM
so she forgot to delete the promotion part from her roster?

She'll get around to it eventually. Sussex Star's Anniversary will be ringing up soon, lol~~ ... probably.
Ex-Jessica being my first at Pyrmont. Christine being my first at Sussex. Ah, those fine memories~~~~~

Sam88
01-08-2016, 11:22 PM
damn if she does a promo for SS, i'll be there every day....

ChulSoo
01-08-2016, 11:34 PM
damn if she does a promo for SS, i'll be there every day....

You just jinx'd yourself. Because I think I'll nag Nana into doing that, lol~~~~~~~~~ But, location-wise, I'm not so sure. There's a residential building adjacent to the shop, so wouldn't it be something to see a line of men out front and back, eh? Ultimately, It's Nana's call ^^

Sam88
02-08-2016, 12:01 AM
I just checked, Pyrmont has a happy hour rate $105 for an hour between 10am-2pm. still a bargain!

cuteguy
02-08-2016, 01:03 AM
I just checked, Pyrmont has a happy hour rate $105 for an hour between 10am-2pm. still a bargain!

If you're working or running a business, there's simply no time to take advantage of this special deal.

Sam88
02-08-2016, 01:08 AM
I work in the city so it's easy for me to go for a run during lunch ;)

cuteguy
02-08-2016, 01:09 AM
I work in the city so it's easy for me to go for a run during lunch ;)

Lucky you. After work is the only time for me. :cry:

Funandfun
02-08-2016, 03:35 AM
Seems like a clear case of copy paste :-D

CunningLinguist
02-08-2016, 08:55 AM
This looks like an advertising thread in General Talk to me!
Oh what a suprise, it was started by Ahlungor ...

ChulSoo
02-08-2016, 09:58 AM
This looks like an advertising thread in General Talk to me!
Oh what a suprise, it was started by Ahlungor ...

He was addressing an indirect question to Nana, from what I ascertained.

Sam88
02-08-2016, 10:38 AM
Here we go again....:burn:

sussex star
02-08-2016, 10:52 AM
Hahaha.. Chulsoo know me well. My mistake . ..sorry .. Already finish last Sunday '
But Sussex st also will start soon . Any good idea for SS 1year promo?

sussex star
02-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Thanks you text me yesterday ask me let me know .
He was addressing an indirect question to Nana, from what I ascertained.

AHLUNGOR
02-08-2016, 11:13 AM
Hahaha.. Chulsoo know me well. My mistake . ..sorry .. Already finish last Sunday '
But Sussex st also will start soon . Any good idea for SS 1year promo?

Coffee with Nana, my treat !