PDA

View Full Version : Question Couples massage?

Sexkniight
05-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get couples massages as I'm interested in going with a female friend of mine
Preferably one that gives a good massage and quite possibly part 2 as well, either for both of us or just me as she doesn't mind just watching

Thanks!

aussiegaigin
05-08-2016, 07:37 PM
Some of the Thai places have advertising suggesting 2 people in the same room being massaged simultaneously.

Don't know if they do HEs there though

lamb
05-08-2016, 08:24 PM
I've been to one so far at Bodyrotic with the gf. It's expensive but the early twenties Aussie girl was gorgeous and made her feel right at home which made it so much more pleasurable.

It was amazing sitting back watching them to go at it and the look on her (the gf) face as she worked her pussy was a sight to see.

It was one of me best ever experiences and I can't wait to go back. Have a girl either side of you looking up was a spank bank image. Having two nipples in my mouth at the same time was a feeling I won't be forgetting any time soon :D.

Catiness
08-08-2016, 04:36 PM
I've been to one so far at Bodyrotic with the gf. It's expensive but the early twenties Aussie girl was gorgeous and made her feel right at home which made it so much more pleasurable.

It was amazing sitting back watching them to go at it and the look on her (the gf) face as she worked her pussy was a sight to see.

It was one of me best ever experiences and I can't wait to go back. Have a girl either side of you looking up was a spank bank image. Having two nipples in my mouth at the same time was a feeling I won't be forgetting any time soon :D.

Sounds like an interesting experience. Are you actually allowed to have sex in that room with your gf? How does it all start? I am quite interested in this. Will be the closest thing from a real 3some.

MLMatt
12-08-2016, 12:02 AM
Very interesting concept.

Babycat
14-08-2016, 04:44 PM
I heard that Sydney babies offers that service. Just ask Mls if they can do.

lamb
18-08-2016, 09:27 AM
Sounds like an interesting experience. Are you actually allowed to have sex in that room with your gf? How does it all start? I am quite interested in this. Will be the closest thing from a real 3some.

Yep you sure can. The ML said we were free to do whatever we wanted to each other whenever we wanted. Obviously there are some things we both couldn't do to her which was totally cool. I think the boundaries helped the gf actually.

The ML thankfully lead the way. Me and gf showered and came back and the ML felt overdressed so stripped off. The two of them were up first and had a good 20 minute body slide and play session while I sat back with a drink and watched (by choice). Then it was my turn and I had the both of them all over me with them both doing various things to me. It was pure bliss. I came fucking the gf with them in a 69 on the table.

It's really worth it every now and then.