PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Fenny - stoking the fire at both ends of an imaginative fucktress

Sextus
01-02-2013, 04:30 PM
When we first met in one of the 64 rooms, Fenny and I had a hug and a quick kiss. Then we toasted each other with a swig of listerine - the champagne of sex.

She went over to the sink to rinse it out, and as she was there, I folded up her little blue mini dress so that I could see half of her round white buns.

I stood back away, with my hands on my hips and my cock already a ceremonial flagpole while I perved at her half revealed arse.

Here is where things got very interesting.

She turned around and saw me standing there with my hard cock pointing at her.

Instead of coming over, she leant back against the wall and started caressing her body while looking at me. She lifted up her dress and I saw a glimpse of her pussy through semi-transparent knickers. She pulled a dress strap down to reveal part of a sexy bra, and ran her hands over her pussy and tits, and moved her hips forward in a provocative way as she stared at me and at my cock.

As I watched her cinematic slutty display I gave myself a bit of a touch up too.

This is the mental aspect of sex I am always on about and is so great! She knew I wanted to fuck her, I knew that she wanted me to fuck her, and what’s more, we both knew that I we were going to fuck, and I love that lack of ambiguity!

I watched her hand on her pussy as she pushed a finger in a little way, leaving a little indent in the panties, and through the flimsy material, she ran the finger up and down her little groove and pushed her slim hips forward onto it.

This girl has imagination. This girl knows the arts of seduction!

I was happy for this touch free foreplay to go on as long as she wanted it to. It was really building up my mood. This is a girl who really wants to fuck I thought. And a girl who wants to fuck, as far as I am concerned, is the best brand girl of all - that is my kind of brand!

Fenny left the wall and slinked over to the bed and stretched herself down onto it like a lazy lioness. Her movements were slow and seductive, she was doing what instinctively felt right to her, and at that moment what felt right for her was to take me into her mouth, fully clothed, without any more preliminary. She bobbed her head slowly back and forth while not taking her eyes off mine.

My cock in a hot, wet female mouth again! I just love the submission and feel of that, and the dedication to your pleasure. I moved my hips in a lazy circular way in and out of her wet, serving mouth.

I took my cock out, and with my other hand on the back of her head, held it flat and hard against her face while she tongued my balls - and then I slipped it back inside her again. Why? Because I felt like it.

I have never had a sexier and more seductive beginning to a session. Fenny had used her imagination, she had used style and a knowing femaleness on me, and it had me on fire.

Slipping my cock reluctantly out of her mouth - with a mind of its own, it seemed to protest at my betrayal of it, but I had other plans for that horny mouth. I fell onto the bed while I held onto her body, still in her tight blue dress, and we began some full on pashing.

I was dead set into this. I wanted to feel again like the horny teenager I’d been when all the chicks would let you do was some heavy petting and some full on pashing. It feels right then to use the Seventies' expressions “dead set” “pashing” and "chicks."

Meanwhile Fenny, without removing her mouth from mine, like a gf, was managing to peel off her tight dress and undies without interrupting our mouth lock.

She was soon starkers, and the feel of her fully naked body against mine for the first time was sublime. So I left her wet mouth and made my way down to another wet opening to dine at her sweet tasting Y. What is it with the 64 girls? Why do their pussies taste so consistently divine? I have thought that it was something in the water there, but maybe it is due to the sea air that sweeps in off Bate Bay in a wash of fresh, clean ozone. Next time I’ll put my ear to one of their pussies to see if I can hear the sea!

From the general to the particular, Fenny’s pussy was the Velvet Underground revisited. Pure silk it was, and if my neck muscles were up to it I could have dined there for an hour. But before too long my mouth wanted her hungry one again. So again we lay naked and entwined pashing each other off like a pair of horny teenagers - until I couldn’t take it any longer and urgently asked her to put the dom on.

By this stage, I am usually so eager to be inside the girl’s body that I hardly ever notice the dom going on, and so it proved again. Fenny was already plenty wet from our passionate foreplay, daty and lovemaking, so she jumped on top, straddled me, and sank down gratefully onto my hard rod. I felt every horny inch of slow penetration as my cock spread her pussy walls apart until our pubic bones finally met.

If that was “step one” in cowgirl methodology, it was a step Fenny was very keen to get perfectly right, because she kept on repeating the manoeuvre, up and down, up and down, while I lay back and enjoyed the sight and feel.

Across her lower tummy is a tattoo of a bird with spread wings, and as she bobbed up and down on me, it almost looked like it was trying to take flight. I’m usually not a fan of tattoos, but this one gave her a horny, slutty look, and it was turning me on.

She got up on her heels for some classic Asian cowgirl action and began really slapping her hot cunt down onto me while making moaning sounds. The tatt became a blue blur of motion and it finally seemed like that majestic bird had made it into the air!

I pulled her face down onto mine and we clamped our mouths together and furiously writhed our tongues around with complete abandon. Her sweet little hips were beating a military tattoo on my cock with her soft arse and grippy pussy lips. In the lurid red light I could see her dripping pussy juices gleaming on my rod, and I reached down and stopped her movement and began slamming up into her for a change. Meanwhile our tongues were continuing to re-enact The Gunfight at the OK Corral.

If it were possible, this full on double penetration was making even more blood flow into my cock, and it was becoming almost painfully hard. But I just couldn’t stop fucking her at both ends - and nor I think, did my over engorged cock want me to either, however much of a mind of its own it seems to have sometimes.

We were totally joined together, Fenny and I, like the yin-yang symbol, and it is at moments like this that sex transports you out of the everyday world and into its own special and unique one. Our senses usually just serve to navigate us through the world without coming to harm, but sometimes during sex they completely take over and you become a creature of complete feeling and nothing else. It is like a blissful meditation on corporeal existence itself, the body’s own philosophy, while all the other philosophies just concern the mind. Treasure it, my friends.

And Fenny was my tutor in this! I swung her over into mish, and her slight female form hit the bed with a soft thump and a small bounce. I paused and loomed over her spread legs with my hard cock. I could see her getting a good look at what I was soon about to shove up her again. Kissing her hot mouth deeply (again) I pushed my thigh into her pussy and felt its wetness as the juices evapourated off my leg under the fan’s breeze.

She began to rub her wet slit on my thigh and make little moaning sounds that were muffled by our clamped together mouths. My cock’s time in the open air had also cooled it down as her pussy juices evapourated off it, and its coolness built up my anticipation to find her warm womb again. I positioned my cock head at her drooling pussy entrance and sunk it in all the way, groaning as I felt her internal warmth and pressure envelope it.

I was now in a mood for some hard fucking, and Fenny was assisting by making herself as completely accessible to me as she could. She grabbed her knees and pulled them up and was making little synchronous circular movements with her hips as I repeatedly pushed deep into her while slowly upping my tempo.

As I listened to the lewd sound of my body slapping into hers and felt her hips grinding her horny little pussy up onto my cock, I had to find her mouth again. Man, I’m only human, and this desirable Chinese fucktress knew exactly what was going to draw that load of come out of me and into her.

I released myself to get some air, but only had about five seconds of that before Fenny grabbed me and pulled my mouth down onto hers again. Her horniness really pulled my trigger. And so, seconds later, I started coming inside a hot cunt that was doubling for what my tongue was feeling inside her sucking mouth. My thrusts had been pretty hard before, but as I came my hips moved harder independently - the vinegar strokes - and they rocked us both about six inches further up the bed.

Good hard sex like that adds a physical weariness to the orgasm, and Fenny had certainly drained me in both ways. As I panted and slipped very slowly out of her hot pussy, she timed her cuntal lips to give me a horny squeeze on the cock head. Like a final regretful kiss goodbye to it.

She had more fun in store too. Pulling the cum-filled dom off, she lay back and playfully dangled it over her open mouth and flicked at it with her tongue. I could see her tasting her cunt juices off the warm, slippery, pearly dom. This girl has a playful and sexy imagination, and she was certainly adding to my post orgasmic pleasure to watch her. I don’t lack for imagination myself (they say) and so we were really clicking.

There are so many great girls at 64 and they offer different experiences, and Fenny, I can say, is another one of them. She was a surprise to me. Her enthusiasm for sex matched mine and she gave as good as she took. And I love that.

There are so many great girls there so that even after experiences like this, it always takes a while for me to get back to the same girls again. I get so hooked on variety! But (as usual) I know have just written myself into seeing Fenny again very soon.

cmk76
01-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Finally met your match, sextus? ;)

spitzer
01-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Boom, great session. A meeting and melding of the minds in sexual heaven by the sound of things.

Does anyone know :Is Fenny, Ada? LW?

jimmyk
01-02-2013, 06:31 PM
excellent review Sextus, one for the ages. Now if this is not in contention for the feb prize I don't know what is!
Such detail, I like how you made Bold the important parts, make reading it enjoyable as I know something good is coming up in my peripherals
great work again Sextus!

Spitzer, I'm not sure if you mean Ada from 533, but according to Sextus review Fenny has a tattoo of a bird, I'm pretty sure Ada has no tattoos across her lower tummy as described.

the wizard
01-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Wolly Moly- Fenny is a desirable fucktress indeed
Sextus your review is poetry in motion

jimmyk
01-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Wolly Moly- Fenny is a desirable fucktress indeed
Sextus your review is poetry in motion

Agreed, this is one of the great poets on this forum!
Keep at it Sextus, I have read this many time now, and it still isn't getting old!

spitzer
03-02-2013, 06:39 PM
Thanks jimmyk, that is who I meant... Despite the >10 hours I have spent with her I just could not remember:-)

Bracket
05-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Hey Sextus, I don't know if you're a member at AuXXXR, but if you have viewing privileges you might be interested to check out this after report (http://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f55/taren-point-64-fenny-15966/) there. This is the second review by this bloke, Mark2013, that I've picked today as being plagiarised from Aus99, the other being one by KickAss on Ginza's Eli.

CommanderM
05-02-2013, 10:43 PM
it is unfortunate that other people copy other peoples reviews and plagarise them.

Mark2013 has been banned from AuXXXR - for doing this.

it is so sad on what is such a good review of Fenny from Sextus

Sextus - great reviews by the way and thanks

cheers
CMDR

kickass
06-02-2013, 09:42 AM
Some of us spend hours writing top reviews. I get as much of a kick out of the review as I do the actual session sometimes. Cunts who copy should always be banned. Great work CommanderM.

icecream
06-02-2013, 11:47 AM
Some of us spend hours writing top reviews. I get as much of a kick out of the review as I do the actual session sometimes. Cunts who copy should always be banned. Great work CommanderM.

Who banned who?.. Don't follow?.. I have not been following the story.. Not a member there?..

jimmyk
06-02-2013, 12:21 PM

I agree. All that work sharing our experiences to fellow punters and having someone use that in a way without acknowledgement is just not on. I'm just annoyed, but more fearful as well. Imagine if these guys got away with it and say won the 64 TP competition say on the other forum, the OP would be none the wiser and would have gotten the theif a prize. I applaude guys like Bracket, amazing stuff going out of his way.

don_corleone
20-06-2013, 07:53 AM
I booked her about two weeks ago. When I fucked her, a dark liquid came out of her pussy. I am scared now.

tarenpoint64
23-12-2013, 05:20 PM
fenny is working today , for booking 95241278