Haven't found anything online so if anyone knows of any WL or ML please tell
P.M. Me if need be

local
09-08-2016, 09:34 PM
http://www.tantallonrose.com.au/

Google is your friend

aussiegaigin
09-08-2016, 10:46 PM
Local newspapers are the best source of this info.

local
10-08-2016, 09:20 AM
Local newspapers are the best source of this info.

Another tip.... "Pressreader"

You might find the dubbo papers on it.

For free use, every 7 days log into one of the "pressreader" hot spots.

aussiegaigin
10-08-2016, 10:36 PM
Googling "massage dubbo nsw" brings up a few links; you will have to suss them out to find out if they are legit. Similarly "brothel dubbo" has some clues.

jamesbond007
31-03-2019, 11:02 AM
Anyone with any interesting info west of Penrith?

aussiegaigin
31-03-2019, 06:44 PM
Nothing in Emu Plains that I know of.

nxrsr20
01-04-2019, 04:21 AM
A shop popped up in Blaxland, massage but I don't know what the quality is like. It's apparently a sister store of another place.

Forward Must Hang
01-04-2019, 11:24 AM
A shop popped up in Blaxland, massage but I don't know what the quality is like. It's apparently a sister store of another place.

Ha, the door to it is in clear view of the smokers terrace for the Blaxland Tavern. Every time a punter walks out, the yobbos on the terrace let out a cheer.

Not the most discreet entrance!

- FMH

Forward Must Hang
01-04-2019, 11:27 AM
Nothing in Emu Plains that I know of.

There is one. 93 Great Western Highway. Up a dirt driveway to a carpark. Haven't been there, can't vouch for it. Apparently sister shop to Ashleys at Castle Hill and Windsor but haven't been to either of those either! Bloody useless, I am...

- FMH

Forward Must Hang
01-04-2019, 11:34 AM
Anyone with any interesting info west of Penrith?

One opened up in Springwood but not been there. Entry off Raymond Lane. Haven't been there.

There's one in Katoomba above the NRMA in Pioneer Place. Discreet entry is good. Went there a few months ago. One ML working, and I think there is only one massage room. I'd day early to mid 30s, B cups, usual $60 p/h + $50 nude H/J, light kissing and nipple play. She was on the phone a bit and had to run to the door once, mad scramble to get her dress back on - LOL. She was really apologetic about it. Didn't trouble me, a bit of stop'n'start stopped me from shooting my load at the first touch anyway so it went in my favour. :)

aussiegaigin
01-04-2019, 05:32 PM
In the days before internet and Google one of the best sources of information on such activities in rural areas were local taxi drivers.

AHLUNGOR
01-04-2019, 06:10 PM
In the days before internet and Google one of the best sources of information on such activities in rural areas were local taxi drivers.

I often just went straight to the telephone book/yellow pages, still remember such a thing inside all the motel/hotel rooms?? Under the adult services and massage sections, there’s usually some good local intels !

CountryPunter
02-04-2019, 07:25 AM
Any info on private or shops? In Dubbo
Keen for an experience in the bush
Haven't found anything online so if anyone knows of any WL or ML please tell
P.M. Me if need be

New poster here,but being from Dubbo area probably qualified to comment.

Firstly, don't expect the quality of girls that you guys can get in Sydney.
There is 1 licenced brothel with usually 3 or 4 girls. They change the girls after a week or so. Usually older Asian women and usually bit more padding on them than I prefer. Their website pics give an idea but don't believe everything you see.

Local daily paper usually has adds for up to 6 or 8 travelling WLs. Predominantly Asian with the odd cauc WL. If they offer pics beware.....bait and switch is the norm. Adds for knockout 23yr olds turn out to be chubby 40yo.

Few adds on Locanta. Same deal, you don't get what you see in the pic.

Prices usually around $120 for 1/2hr, $200/hr for Asians and $150/$250 for white girls. Occasionally see higher prices but they're out of my budget. Those prices for pretty plain services. Sometimes able to get extras, but expect to pay plenty for not much in return.

I prefer the cauc girls, because although they're usually older, I find them easier to talk to and more likely to look like they're actually enjoying themselves. Just a personal opinion though.

So if you're looking to get your rocks off....not a problem. Just don't expect to be doing it with a hot young girl like you'd find in Sydney. And expect to pay more. You guys don't know how lucky you are. I look forward to my occasional trips to Sydney. Had a few dud punts & a few great ones but slowly starting to work out the good spots.

Been a lurker on this site for a while but finally decided to join and will try to contribute in a small way.

Lostinblonde
13-08-2019, 10:18 PM
was visiting dubbo months ago should have a go then

jamesbond007
13-08-2019, 10:35 PM
anything in the Lithgow Bathurst area, im planning a quick visit out that way

hornedone
13-08-2019, 11:13 PM
Aborigines out West up for some action? Or gone walkabout?