PDA

View Full Version : General talk Favourite place in Sydney CBD

naughtyprik
09-08-2016, 11:05 PM
Hi Bros

Just wanting to do a poll on your favourite place in CBD for R&T. Ie choice of young girls, easygoing (letting you wander around) and preferably all inclusive rates.

My long time fav was silver fox - full of thai but at $70 was good value for 30min including nude massage. Then the ladies changed and new girls not so friendly.

My other fav place got closed after it got some unwanted publicity ;)

so I am looking for some ideas now... not wanting to spend $40+$50 tip, but somewhere closer to 60-70.

cheers

Babycat
10-08-2016, 12:04 AM
Why don't you go to Silver fox' neighbours, like Chicago - 382 pitt st? They have same prices and services.

poundher
10-08-2016, 12:29 AM
Everything you want and more for excellent value can be found at VIP 69 LIVERPOOL ST SYDNEY CBD!

Sam88
10-08-2016, 01:38 AM
how much are the rates at VIP 69 Liverpool st?

poundher
10-08-2016, 06:23 AM
how much are the rates at VIP 69 Liverpool st?

$70/30 fully nude hj included!

serge_nubret
10-08-2016, 09:15 AM
Everything you want and more for excellent value can be found at VIP 69 LIVERPOOL ST SYDNEY CBD!

These guys are fully licensed for FS too aren't they?

poundher
10-08-2016, 09:37 AM
These guys are fully licensed for FS too aren't they?

Yes they are

That's where the great value is.
$70 for 30 nude hj included and $50 extra for fs.
Usually young thai mls service you.

Sam88
10-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Wow that's cheap!

serge_nubret
10-08-2016, 11:44 AM
Yes they are

That's where the great value is.
$70 for 30 nude hj included and $50 extra for fs.
Usually young thai mls service you.

Phew, just wanted to confirm before I mentioned anything, but I went there a few months ago. Got a young Thai ML and got the FS upgrade. She rode me so hard my hips were fucked for days. Needed a second massage to fix up my first massage. Vicious cycle bros.

Zero regrets though.

poundher
10-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Phew, just wanted to confirm before I mentioned anything, but I went there a few months ago. Got a young Thai ML and got the FS upgrade. She rode me so hard my hips were fucked for days. Needed a second massage to fix up my first massage. Vicious cycle bros.

Zero regrets though.
Post a review!

serge_nubret
10-08-2016, 12:32 PM
Post a review!

I don't have enough to go on for a full review, but she was young, tall, name might have been something like Smile? Sunshine? Think she mentioned she only works Fridays?

Weaksauce level of information I know.

gannicus
10-08-2016, 01:06 PM
I used to go to VIP69 alot, the good thing is that its relatively cheap, and you always get to see 3-4 girls to choose with, also they get nude form the beginning, and there is shower..

However, from my experiences, there no boob sucking, touching below or even light kissing, very mechanical service, quite bad attitude. And to be honest, most of the girls are not so attractive, I even thought one is a ladyboy.

poundher
10-08-2016, 01:21 PM
I used to go to VIP69 alot, the good thing is that its relatively cheap, and you always get to see 3-4 girls to choose with, also they get nude form the beginning, and there is shower..

However, from my experiences, there no boob sucking, touching below or even light kissing, very mechanical service, quite bad attitude. And to be honest, most of the girls are not so attractive, I even thought one is a ladyboy.

Did you upgrade to fs with the ladyboy?

naughtyprik
10-08-2016, 10:05 PM

No touching below or sucking - now thats a problem :smile:
how can it be good value
thai chicks are normally easy going and do not mind where the finger wanders ...usually its the korean & chinese that are health conscious drama queens :miao:

anyone been to "sirs" or any cauc massage shop....is touching allowed there

CunningLinguist
10-08-2016, 11:50 PM
vip69 is overrated, they are not that young and by the time you upgrade to get reasonable service you are better off at Ginza.
Also the hygiene at vip69 has slipped, last time I went the towel reeked of spoof.

poundher
11-08-2016, 12:45 AM
vip69 is overrated, they are not that young and by the time you upgrade to get reasonable service you are better off at Ginza.
Also the hygiene at vip69 has slipped, last time I went the towel reeked of spoof.

Yuck.
Towels that smell of spoof!
How long ago was this?

the_boss_king
11-08-2016, 02:54 PM
Why don't you go to Silver fox' neighbours, like Chicago - 382 pitt st? They have same prices and services.

do you like Chicago? i don't like that place cause they don't let you see the girls, you pay first swell.

cuteguy
11-08-2016, 11:51 PM
do you like Chicago? i don't like that place cause they don't let you see the girls, you pay first swell.

That's not true. If you request them to show the girls then they will appear near reception and you can choose the girl. However, it's different from other shops where you are taken to a room and the girls come in and introduce themselves. I prefer the second option because you can ask the girls in private unlike at Chicago where you can't do it.

Babycat
11-08-2016, 11:58 PM

That's not true. If you request them to show the girls then they will appear near reception and you can choose the girl. However, it's different from other shops where you are taken to a room and the girls come in and introduce themselves. I prefer the second option because you can ask the girls in private unlike at Chicago where you can't do it.
They let you sit in the waiting area then those who is available at that time will come and say hello to you.

otokosg
12-08-2016, 12:00 AM
They let you sit in the waiting area then those who is available at that time will come and say hello to you.

Thanks for the clarification, exactly how it works at Thairapeutic.

MLMatt
12-08-2016, 01:08 AM
197 Clarence has been getting my attention of late.

CunningLinguist
12-08-2016, 08:27 AM
Yuck.
Towels that smell of spoof!
How long ago was this?

About 1 month.
The massage table also had spoof smelling spots on it as well. I asked for a different room.

ksteve_m28
12-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Who is your favourite one there, bro?
I've been to that shop before. Nice shop, but I prefer its sister in North Sydney as it's close to my place. Nearly same girls and prices. The premises are clean and girl's attitude is nice.

MLMatt
13-08-2016, 12:28 AM
Didn't know there was a sister shop in North Syd. Which one?

I didn't catch the name last time around - sounded like Leena / Lina. Youngish approx 27-30, but i find it hard to tell age usually.

gannicus
15-08-2016, 11:21 AM

I've always wanted to try this shop, what are the girls and services like? mostly all thai girls or got a range of nationalities? and do they do good part 2 with bodyslide?

There are no rooster, photo or girls description, and I can hardly find any reviews.

garfield
15-08-2016, 06:48 PM
I've always wanted to try this shop, what are the girls and services like? mostly all thai girls or got a range of nationalities? and do they do good part 2 with bodyslide?

There are no rooster, photo or girls description, and I can hardly find any reviews.

Just go and try. They have different girls like sussex star and other operators. Last time I tried was good.

MagicHands
15-08-2016, 08:02 PM
Has anyone tried CBD 378?

Their Cracker page has a ton of really great looking girls...

Clean? Friendly? Decent privacy?

Apologies if link not allowed:

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F-cbd-elite-asian-goddesses-massage-with-real-photos-at-378-pitt-st-in-out/15640036

gannicus
16-08-2016, 03:33 PM
Finally went to 197 Clarence St today, met 4 girls, choose Kim from Vietnam, she is also half HK, she got a pretty face with double D boobs.

Very sweet and chatty personality, high quality part 1 massage.

For part 2, she can do the normal nude HJ for 50, and additional 20 for body slide, normally body slide should be included in the 50, but i didn't want to argue and agreed to pay the additional 20.

Took her cloth down and revealed those perfect DD boobs, put lotion on back and did a decent body slide, flip over and started the HJ. Probably because she only works 1 day per week, she lacked a bit of the HJ skills, I had to guide her speed and strength, sucked her perky boobs and had her lie beside me then came.

Overall, not bad. I'd probably return to see her, but will try some other girl first.

cato
16-08-2016, 03:55 PM
"...sucked her perky boobs and had her lie beside me then came...." ??

Are you really skinny or do they have very wide massage tables?? LOL

Just kidding gannicus, great review and those DD's got my attention...

Babycat
16-08-2016, 04:07 PM
Finally went to 197 Clarence St today, met 4 girls, choose Kim from Vietnam, she is also half HK, she got a pretty face with double D boobs.

For part 2, she can do the normal nude HJ for 50, and additional 20 for body slide, normally body slide should be included in the 50, but i didn't want to argue and agreed to pay the additional 20.

Took her cloth down and revealed those perfect DD boobs, put lotion on back and did a decent body slide, flip over and started the HJ. Probably because she only works 1 day per week, she lacked a bit of the HJ skills, I had to guide her speed and strength, sucked her perky boobs and had her lie beside me then came.

Overall, not bad. I'd probably return to see her, but will try some other girl first.

Xie xie from Kim, :D

gannicus
16-08-2016, 04:31 PM
"...sucked her perky boobs and had her lie beside me then came...." ??

Are you really skinny or do they have very wide massage tables?? LOL

Just kidding gannicus, great review and those DD's got my attention...

Those DD boobs are perfect, wish I could kiss them longer, she said it tickles....

I moved to the edge of the table to give her some room, I like to hug and cuddle, makes it easier to come.

gannicus
16-08-2016, 04:35 PM
Wow, babycat, do you know Kim? I chatted with her she said she doesn't check the internet, just wanted to work 1 day a week. I said to her, that's good, you don't need to know about the dark world

Anyways, hope I didn't offend her by posting a short review here, she is a very pretty and nice young girl, hope I can meet her next time

Babycat
16-08-2016, 04:39 PM
Wow, babycat, do you know Kim? I chatted with her she said she doesn't check the internet, just wanted to work 1 day a week. I said to her, that's good, you don't need to know about the dark world

Anyways, hope I didn't offend her by posting a short review here, she is a very pretty and nice young girl, hope I can meet her next time
We build a network, :D . Actually, Kim is friend of friends, and she's really nice to everyone. I told my friend about your review and she passed to Kim. No worries, she's very happy with your review.

gannicus
16-08-2016, 04:52 PM
We build a network, :D . Actually, Kim is friend of friends, and she's really nice to everyone. I told my friend about your review and she passed to Kim. No worries, she's very happy with your review.

Thanks Babycat, we need you to give us more feedback on the ML side, I have a questions

I personally always wanted to make the girl feel good during part 2, I am more satisfied if I am pleasing the girl than being pleased, sometimes I would give the girl a massage for more than half of the session..

From a ML perspective, is this something that will make them feel uncomfortable?

Thanks.

MLMatt
16-08-2016, 10:59 PM
May have to go look at those DDs next time.

jj12345
18-08-2016, 12:56 AM

You get to see girl before massage?

All time I go is always rush quick to room and random girl appear. Always good so far in my experience but wish got choice! I never even know name of girl I seen

Massage King
18-08-2016, 04:20 AM

WOW! So out of maybe 100s of ML that work in the city you happened to know Kim and she knew exactly which customer it was that wrote after report? I think that is just unbelievable coincidence.

Babycat
18-08-2016, 08:57 AM
WOW! So out of maybe 100s of ML that work in the city you happened to know Kim and she knew exactly which customer it was that wrote after report? I think that is just unbelievable coincidence.
It's not unbelievable at all. There is one 197 shop only and one Kim works there.
I used to work same place with her but not same shifts, and know Kim works at 197. We have a friend in common So I sent the link of ar to my friend and she passed it to Kim. Sometimes we work three different places but we know what happens in other one. It calls "girls network"

Massage King
19-08-2016, 02:28 AM
It's not unbelievable at all. There is one 197 shop only and one Kim works there.
I used to work same place with her but not same shifts, and know Kim works at 197. We have a friend in common So I sent the link of ar to my friend and she passed it to Kim. Sometimes we work three different places but we know what happens in other one. It calls "girls network"

You know now you can get found out very easily. All it takes is a visit to Kim.

I've been meaning to visit that shop for a while so I might just make a booking with Kim.

My guess is Kim will have no idea who you are.

buster
19-08-2016, 08:18 AM

I've been meaning to visit that shop for a while so I might just make a booking with Kim.

Babycat has made it quite clear that she wishes to remain anonymous on this forum. But if that's not sufficient, then the forum rules are quite clear: 'respect the privacy of others' ...

Her presence and insights on the forum are very welcome. It's irrelevant what her identity is, in the same way it's irrelevant what everyone else's identity is ... she's not subject to different values simply because she may be female ...

Massage King
19-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Babycat has made it quite clear that she wishes to remain anonymous on this forum. But if that's not sufficient, then the forum rules are quite clear: 'respect the privacy of others' ...

Her presence and insights on the forum are very welcome. It's irrelevant what her identity is, in the same way it's irrelevant what everyone else's identity is ... she's not subject to different values simply because she may be female ...

You must think you're a chance with Babycat? haha Maybe read my post again before trying to be a hero.

I've no interest in her identity.

Would be funny if it turns out Babycat is not a ML or even funnier if it was a guy

Babycat
19-08-2016, 12:36 PM

Thanks for your support. I really appreciate that. I just hope that I'm not the aggressor here.

You must think you're a chance with Babycat? haha Maybe read my post again before trying to be a hero.

I've no interest in her identity.

Would be funny if it turns out Babycat is not a ML or even funnier if it was a guy
Haha, yep. Someone here know about my existence and smile when they read your comment. Anyway, let me tell about one unbelievable coincidence happened before. My friend and I work for different shops and one day she told me that she just met one super handsome guy. We kept chatting then figured out that I met that guy already in my shop. Like playing puzzles together.

paulgallen
19-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Super handsome guy needs to punt!!

So it must be true when the wl say i'm handsome

garfield
19-08-2016, 05:56 PM
Anyway, let me tell about one unbelievable coincidence happened before. My friend and I work for different shops and one day she told me that she just met one super handsome guy. We kept chatting then figured out that I met that guy already in my shop. Like playing puzzles together.

Very true for the puzzle part, I may happen to be that guy. Lol

Babycat
19-08-2016, 07:33 PM
Very true for the puzzle part, I may happen to be that guy. Lol
Are you Chineses, Garfield?

MLMatt
20-08-2016, 11:51 PM
Enjoying this thread.

caff3ry
21-08-2016, 09:47 AM
Haha if you wanna see handsome just ask Nicole about me ;) ask her who the "handsome boy" is hahahaha

Babycat
21-08-2016, 12:05 PM
Haha if you wanna see handsome just ask Nicole about me ;) ask her who the "handsome boy" is hahahaha

:)) Nicole calls almost every guy "handsome boy/guy"

wilisno
21-08-2016, 01:17 PM
:)) Nicole calls almost every guy "handsome boy/guy"

Haha ! Proved that it works ! ;) ;) ;)