PDA

View Full Version : Hong kong in may

abacab
21-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Bros, I am heading to hong kong next month and should have time to play. I have used 141 before and some high end outcall agencies. But I wonder if any bros have specific recommendations. I am happy to pay good money for high level kinky service - dt bbbj 69 anal - and even more for submissives. Either respond here or pm me. Thanks!

Travelmate
26-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Hello, I will be there in May and June too
we should talk more

kingwally
26-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Me too...I am going to China but will be border hopping to HK

funkallnite
29-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Hello, I will be there in May and June too
we should talk more

Hey bro when are you in honkers I'm there 30 apr and 1 may be good to catch up. If you're not there then any tips would be great. main question is I want a top quality high end girl to come to my 5* hotel. Is that easy to arrange and can you recommend agency? The outcall massage girls on 141 all say no sex - do they mean it? Cheers bro sorry for all the questions

abacab
29-04-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey bro when are you in honkers I'm there 30 apr and 1 may be good to catch up. If you're not there then any tips would be great. main question is I want a top quality high end girl to come to my 5* hotel. Is that easy to arrange and can you recommend agency? The outcall massage girls on 141 all say no sex - do they mean it? Cheers bro sorry for all the questions

bro funk, I want what you want also. I have tried 141 outcall - they will do it "overnight", so you end up paying 1500 hkd or so. I have also tried a couple of western oriented services - 2000-2500 for a couple of hours, but I am not sure worth the price premium over 141.

Bro travelmate surely knows the good oil in HK!!! maybe he will tell us, and I am sure he is there for the gambling, not the "punting" lol

lddream
07-05-2012, 09:19 PM
I would love to know where I can get a good chick for my HK trip too next week!!!

Would love a overnight outcall at my hotel but I'll want to be able to pick the chick in real life. Any idea?

aussiegaigin
07-05-2012, 10:47 PM
If you're in HK on a Sunday there will be thousands of horny Pinay maids out on the prowl.

They used to congregate in a big park near to Central. If that is still going, just go for a stroll and see if you survive intact.

Babypup
28-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Boys, i looked up night life 141

Does the 141 girls mean FS?

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Boys, i looked up night life 141

Does the 141 girls mean FS?

Hi Bro,

141 in Chinese means one floor one = one working girl inside one apartment then by HongKong law, it does not constitute prostitutions, with more than 1 girl in each apartment it will be illegal, it's a funny old law.

And yes, generally, they all provide FS. with some exception that if they actually advertise for massage service, then it's about 50/50, half will be massage and HJ only and the rest all the way.

Hope this help

Cheers

Babypup
28-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Thank You Ahlungor!

Do the photos really look like them in person? Any good?

First time international punting. cant wait, going to hk and dg :)

aussiegaigin
28-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Hi Bro,

141 in Chinese means one floor one = one working girl inside one apartment then by HongKong law, it does not constitute prostitutions, with more than 1 girl in each apartment it will be illegal, it's a funny old law.

This is quite close to the law in NSW as I read it - a girl working by herself from her apartment is not running a brothel. But two girls in the same apartment are.

Babypup
05-09-2012, 01:47 PM
do the girls look as good as they do in person as in the photos on site 141?

the wizard
13-10-2012, 12:26 PM
I'm thinking of a trip to honkers soon -what sort of price would I be looking for for say a all nighter.
Any recommendations as to the place to source the talent.

AHLUNGOR
13-10-2012, 01:59 PM
I'm thinking of a trip to honkers soon -what sort of price would I be looking for for say a all nighter.
Any recommendations as to the place to source the talent.

Hi Brother wizard,

Just need to know if you speak Canto or Mando, if you do, just check out the 141sex website or 161HK, there are plenty of choices for overnighter.

Alternatively, take a short trip to Macau where you can meet and pick the girl from the nigth club or sauna before taking her out for the night (most of the shops are attached to hotel upstairs, if you pre purchase a package ticket from the HK Macau Ferry terminal before to go to Macau, you will get big discount and savings, the package usually include return hydrofoil, Ferry terminal pick up, hotel room, night clud cost and WL O/N cost!) - may cost more but they generally have high quality and most importantly you have the vast choices in front of you.

Have fun

Cheers

:smile:

the wizard
13-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Thanx Bro

A little bit ( i mean a lot) of fun in between the sight seeing.
It will make seeing the big Budda ( i heard lots of steps) more worthwhile when anticipating more arobic activities all nite long.

aussiegaigin
13-10-2012, 02:54 PM
For anyone going to HK I would recommend reading through this site: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?234-Hong-Kong

Go up one level in the directory and check out the Macau page. Macau is only a short ferry ride from HK and can be much more fun.

AZNELITE88
03-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Girls on the 141 website are of a pretty high standard.

ulie8
10-08-2013, 06:27 PM
I would suggest going to china, HK service is crap and exxy.

brizzyboy
21-08-2013, 07:47 AM
For anyone going to HK I would recommend reading through this site: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?234-Hong-Kong

Go up one level in the directory and check out the Macau page. Macau is only a short ferry ride from HK and can be much more fun.
Any tips for Macau?

wilisno
12-12-2013, 08:40 PM
Hi Bro,

And yes, generally, they all provide FS. with some exception that if they actually advertise for massage service, then it's about 50/50, half will be massage and HJ only and the rest all the way.

Hope this help

Cheers
I've heard 141 is no longer operating, it's been busted ! So one less source to rely on now !

jordansigley
06-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Hong kong
U are better off stay with 141 as u could hardly go wrong. If u happen to step into a brothel like i did, its hard gettin back out without paying to fuck some aunties, even as a local i was merely able to go back out without paying so word of advice, avoid dodge brothel!! 141 u could just say thanks n turn ur back no questions asked.

As with Macau, u could get the "all inclusive tickets" that u pay around $1600 hkd it includes a return ticket from macau and some nice fuck. Russians too if ur lucky. These tickets are usually sold in the shops at the pier.

jordansigley
06-01-2014, 06:22 PM
As with wilsino bro,
141 is back up now. It was shut for a couple of days after the police crack down lol

babypudge
22-02-2014, 02:15 PM
there's a whole unit block in causeway bay just passed maccas last time I went

it was 400hkd 2-3 years ago!

check it out ahahha

best times