PDA

View Full Version : General talk Falling in love with your ML

ProbablyNot
18-08-2016, 07:01 PM
Not sure if i'm just infatuated with my ML or actually in love....

First time in my 10 years of punting i've ever felt this way towards a ML. Makes me want to give up my marriage for her.

Any of you guys here ever been in the same situation as me?

flamejob
18-08-2016, 07:30 PM
Yes. forget it.

flamejob
18-08-2016, 07:36 PM
ok, maybe that's a bit harsh. you could ask her for coffee or whatever, and see how that goes. however ditching your wife for an ML is not a good idea. is the ML from overseas and here on a visa? does she want to stay or return home? if she itnends on returning home then you obviously don't want to give up your marriage for that. maybe she would be happy to stay but consider the cost of a partner visa (around $10k by the time you pay for the visa & migration agent fees) not to mention the cost of your divorce and property/custody settlements. suppose you do end up in a relationship with her, how do you feel about her giving h/e to other dudes some of whom probably also entertain fantasies of dating her and may also be asking her out - how about her trust for you considering the circumstances of how you met. nice fantasy, maybe ok for a short time assumig she actually wants to date some sleazy bastard who wants h/e from god know how many other MLs, but long term prospects are not good.

reddoor
18-08-2016, 07:46 PM
Yeh kind of ..what nationality r we talking about brother.?

Rodgersodger
18-08-2016, 08:45 PM
Fall in love with them every second day lol

reddoor
18-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Fall in love with them every second day lol

And a trail of broken hearts behind u RS.

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
19-08-2016, 04:37 AM
Love is the delusion that all women are not the same.

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
19-08-2016, 04:39 AM
They love you when you are winning.

tuan_87
19-08-2016, 12:34 PM
Wow u been punting for 10 years and finally have ur 1st post?

RottenLittlePunt
19-08-2016, 03:23 PM
Wow u been punting for 10 years and finally have ur 1st post?

And surprise surprise, it's asking for advice, not an AR. :shocked:

Bubbaloo
22-08-2016, 04:16 AM
Hell. Happened to me just this night ;)

tigrys
23-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Whats not to love about HAB's....not sure i would throw my life away for one, but never say never...she would have to be some kinda special...maybe i've not meet the right one yet.

cato
24-08-2016, 10:52 AM
I am madly in love with every WL or ML I see... My passionate love goes for the full hour and vanishes shortly after 60 minutes...

reddoor
24-08-2016, 01:14 PM
Haha without doubt the best kind of ml love. 60 mins at a time.🕞🕐

hogansheros
29-08-2016, 09:53 AM
The biggest issue with falling for our ML is that money was involved form the start. There is some psychology research that talks about how the brain functions when money is involved.

Consider that our relationships with ML always start with an expectation of money changing hands. In fact, we are paying them to convince us that they love us. The good ones are good at this, until our time is up and we hear them say "next".

As a married guy myself I too have considered a few options like this. For me, all of my ML 'romances' are with girls well below my age and totally impractical.

HH

lazcuba77
29-08-2016, 02:17 PM
The biggest issue with falling for our ML is that money was involved form the start. There is some psychology research that talks about how the brain functions when money is involved.

Consider that our relationships with ML always start with an expectation of money changing hands. In fact, we are paying them to convince us that they love us. The good ones are good at this, until our time is up and we hear them say "next".

As a married guy myself I too have considered a few options like this. For me, all of my ML 'romances' are with girls well below my age and totally impractical.

HH
Sabias palabras amigo pero a veces en el corazon nadie manda..happy punt

cato
29-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Sabias palabras amigo pero a veces en el corazon nadie manda..happy punt

If I may attempt a non-literal translation... "Wise words my friend, but sometimes nobody commands the heart"

I like it... Is this a commonly used proverb lazcuba77?

AboveBoard
29-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Yup. Met one of those this year. Northside Q shop girl. Just something about her drives me crazy. It wasn't the msg, not particularly stunning in the looks dept. The only other one in this league was a HK Tarra. shop girl who moved on about 12 mths ago. She was a absolute stunner but nowhere near the personality of the Q girl. 😵🙃

lazcuba77
29-08-2016, 05:55 PM
If I may attempt a non-literal translation... "Wise words my friend, but sometimes nobody commands the heart"

I like it... Is this a commonly used proverb lazcuba77?
Exacto amigo,good on ya!!!

RottenLittlePunt
29-08-2016, 07:14 PM
The biggest issue with falling for our ML is that money was involved form the start.

HH

That is why I never consider it a relationship unless she gave extras merely because she wanted to.

ProbablyNot
30-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Yup. Met one of those this year. Northside Q shop girl. Just something about her drives me crazy. It wasn't the msg, not particularly stunning in the looks dept. The only other one in this league was a HK Tarra. shop girl who moved on about 12 mths ago. She was a absolute stunner but nowhere near the personality of the Q girl. 

haha.. the ML i'm smitten with doesn't have the best massage.. not the prettiest looking either... we might be smitten with the same girl