PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Service NSW.gov

Mr Bastard
22-08-2016, 06:28 PM
Mr Baird, if this is your initiative give youself one massive uppercut you nerd...............

Renewing car rego online this afternoon is worse by millions of any bad punt I have ever had..........

Multiple tries online....30 min on hold over the phone with no human caontact........30 min u pleb......

I could go on................

No Respect and No Thanks Mr Baird

No Kind Regards

Mr B

No its not you Mr Baird

Its me

Mr B

:fire::fire::fire:

Mr Bastard
22-08-2016, 06:45 PM
I will just repeat what I have said above

No Thanks No Kind Regards Mr B

Yep Thats You

Mr Bastard

wilisno
22-08-2016, 07:02 PM
I don't know... I use the iPhone app Service NSW to renew rego, it's very easy and quick...

Mr Bastard
22-08-2016, 08:42 PM
Thanks willisno, I have been trying that app also, only for a couple of hrs though....I will try for a couple more and then thank you for your help......

Cheers n Thanks

Mr B

wilisno
22-08-2016, 08:53 PM
Thanks willisno, I have been trying that app also, only for a couple of hrs though....I will try for a couple more and then thank you for your help......

Cheers n Thanks

Mr B
I guess it's just information overload, maybe too many people doing it at the same time, so the system couldn't cope. I did it in minutes !

Just like the Sensus the other day, supposed to be done on one night, it drags on for days !

Mr Bastard
22-08-2016, 09:17 PM
:grimace:Yes yes yes, tech,tech,technology, the thing is if it aint broke dont fukn fix it.......

The idea of bringing all the different types of gov. services under the one banner of Services NSW is just that, an idea, great in theory but I bet my argument won't hold up in court if I am caught driving unregistered, the heirachy in control will suggest I shouldn't have driven to work, forfeit my $ for the day I would earn in the process, and say I should have caught a bus, which is near impossible where I live and then slap me with a $9oo fine for unregistered, another $900 for uninsured, plus again the $ I will miss to attend court like a good citizen to be told I am a bad citizen and I must pay............

Not your fault I know Willisno, but you seem to take on the defence roll of all and sundry at times, so take this like a man.......

Haha

Respect

Mr B
:grimace:

wilisno
22-08-2016, 09:21 PM
:grimace:Yes yes yes, tech,tech,technology, the thing is if it aint broke dont fukn fix it.......

The idea of bringing all the different types of gov. services under the one banner of Services NSW is just that, an idea, great in theory but I bet my argument won't hold up in court if I am caught driving unregistered, the heirachy in control will suggest I shouldn't have driven to work, forfeit my $600 for the day I would earn in the process, and say I should have caught a bus, which is near impossible where I live and then slap me with a $9oo fine for unregistered, another $900 for uninsured, plus again the $600 I will miss to attend court like a good citizen to be told I am a bad citizen and I must pay............

Not your fault I know Willisno, but you seem to take on the defence roll of all and sundry at times, so take this like a man.......

Haha

Respect

Mr B
:grimace:
Don't worry, I'm not offended, instead I feel lucky because I did it in minutes while you have to suffer for hours ! Haha

Mr Bastard
22-08-2016, 09:28 PM
Haha, very clever..........

Are you actually a WL

:question::question::question:

wilisno
22-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Haha, very clever..........

Are you actually a WL

:question::question::question:
What has a WL got to do with being clever ? ;) ;) ;)

cuteguy
23-08-2016, 12:23 AM
Mike Baird, if this is your initiative give youself one massive uppercut you nerd...............

Renewing car rego online this afternoon is worse by millions of any bad punt I have ever had..........

Multiple tries online....30 min on hold over the phone with no human caontact........30 min u pleb......

I could go on................

No Respect and No Thanks Mr Baird

No Kind Regards

Mr B

No its not you Mr Baird you dumb ass

Its me

Mr B

:fire::fire::fire:

About two weeks ago, I decided to do it in person at their office in York street and took over 30 minutes before I was seen. :anger:

Mr Bastard
23-08-2016, 05:23 AM
Finally spoke to a lovely female human this morning who informed me that Service NSW are having difficulties with some transactions involving people who are running Safari. She was very helpful and transferred me to the telephone payment line.....another 15 min of my valuable time after last nights wasted energies.

But I am legally registered.

Thanks Service NSW and Mr B

CunningLinguist
23-08-2016, 08:41 AM
Last time I tried to renew using the website I gave up since it was so fucked and ended up using the telephone would you believe....
It used to be a pain free experience doing it online but they have fucked it up now!

wilisno
17-10-2016, 12:01 AM
Haha, maybe it's my luck, I just renewed my car rego with the app Service NSW, all done within 5 minutes ! ;) ;) ;)

Correction ! I got on the app 1hour after I paid my Green Slip by phone, then 5 minutes on the app, all done ! ;) ;) ;)

Mr Bastard
17-10-2016, 04:19 AM
I just renewed my license at a Service NSW office, what used to be a shit fight at the RTA is now a new office run like a well oiked machine.

Congrats

aussiegaigin
17-10-2016, 08:01 AM
I've been renewing rego on line for a few years, never had any problems.

1. Get car inspected, report sent on line to RMS by garage
2. Pay CTP premium on line, confirmation sent to RMS by insurer
3. Pay RMS on line for rego, receipt issued
4. Done. Not even a label to stick on any more

Had to go to a Service centre recently to do some regos which require manual processing.
Got in the door and some bitchy "concierge" tells they are very busy and there could be a 30 minute wait, why don't I come back tomorrow?. Told her I'd wait, then she tells me "we can only do three transactions at a time (I had 9) and then you would have to come back and get on the queue for the next 3...". Told her what I thought of her "service" and she backs down a bit saying "it is up to the teller as to how many she will process..."
So I settled down for the long wait, but my number came up within 5 minutes, the girl behind the counter did the whole lot very quickly, and even apologised at the end for keeping me waiting.

Mr Bastard
17-10-2016, 06:15 PM
I've been renewing rego on line for a few years, never had any problems.

1. Get car inspected, report sent on line to RMS by garage
2. Pay CTP premium on line, confirmation sent to RMS by insurer
3. Pay RMS on line for rego, receipt issued
4. Done. Not even a label to stick on any more

I had been doing the same also for many a year, my OP was once it changed to Service NSW I had difficulties with the final step of payment.............

I put it down to a technical fault now.

I hope someone benefits from your tuition.......

Cheers

aussiegaigin
17-10-2016, 08:47 PM
I just renewed my license at a Service NSW office, what used to be a shit fight at the RTA is now a new office run like a well oiked machine.

Congrats
Went with my wife down to local Service office to renew her driver's licence today. Got her ticket numbered 118 from the machine. Staff member came came over and chatted to us for about 30 seconds. We looked up at the screen, and they were paging number 119 already.

Definitely better than when it was just RMS. Maybe the fact that about 2/3 of the car parking was closed off was scaring customers away?

rcha086
18-10-2016, 01:08 AM
I actually really like what I've experienced with Service NSW so far. Staff are actually friendly, and despite lobbing a bunch of government departments together which I thought will extend wait times even more, service has actually been quite quick, and I agree Mr Bastard, going to the RTA used to be the biggest shit fight.

The best change for me has been the staffing; RTA used to have a bunch of old cunts that loved to make your day as miserable as theirs, but Service NSW seems to have employed a lot of younger folk which have been quite nice, and some of the women there were actually very good looking. I was arranging some permits with an Indian lass that was absolutely smokin' hot, and although she fucked up one of the permits (which required me to come back again the next day), I was OK with it as she was just grovelling and apologising profusively, batting her eyelashes and giving me her best puppy dog eyes. And as luck would have it, I got her again the next day to fix up that permit haha!

Wwwxwh06
18-10-2016, 01:27 PM
The renewal website is hopeless, have to call everyround for renewal