PDA

View Full Version : Cindy @ Albert St CBD

Ace01
24-08-2016, 02:47 PM
not often i felt compelled to write an report but here is one.

saw Cindy @ CBD who advertised herself (on backpage) as a korean/german mix. She looks hot in the ad and seem real, so i had a go. She looks absolutely stunning. 170cm tall, an aussie size 8. great ass (not big but pointy). I am sure her boobs were enhanced but they were excellent and her face is a solid 8+ out of 10 (more a model look than girl next door look). She definitely looks under 25 and i can spot asian's age unlike some other people. I was a bit shock given she only asks for $250/hr as her looks body would put her around the $400/hr range even for syd punters.

There was a few things she told me she is NOT into: Dine @Y, kissing and BBBJ - although i get the feeling towards the end if she likes you enough she might do for a lot more money. Overall she provides a good service without any princess syndrome and is quite a sexual person, and definitely not a clock watcher. If you are not after a very intimate GFE and do appreciate a very stunning looking girl, she is a sure bet especially given the price. If communication is important to you, she speaks perfect english as well.

hope that helps a few bros who are sick of all the fakes in Brisbane or the ridiculous price some good looking gals charged in Brisbane.

only thing is that Friday is going to be her last day here before going back to Mel.

WaterTower
28-08-2016, 01:49 PM
She is half korean indead. She speaks korean and english.
Everything on her ads r true.
I did have a good time when she was in GC. Money worth

Bubbaloo
31-08-2016, 07:24 PM
Couldn't find the ad

Bubbaloo
31-08-2016, 07:26 PM
It's a private lady in the private section of the forum. Posting her mobile would be helpful.

Duff
03-09-2016, 01:31 AM
Have seen cindy and enjoyed her service massage with FS $150 0498228198

Bubbaloo
03-09-2016, 01:44 AM
Thanks for that ;)

WaterTower
03-09-2016, 09:48 AM
I didnt get massage...