PDA

View Full Version : Question Strip club for bucks night

corvus
25-08-2016, 12:19 AM
Hi Northerners ,

Fellow punter from Sydney here.

Im organizing a bucks night for my best mate. Do you guys have any good recommendations ?

I was thinking Hollywodd Show girls , but the Google reviews don't bode well.

Any other plays that are good? I need to cater for 9 dudes.

Is it worth getting privates to strip club ?

Cheers.

pommychris
25-08-2016, 07:56 AM
id give up on the idea of a strip club,no value there.. in fact is a rip off.. try going to a brothel instead..

seablue
25-08-2016, 06:43 PM
id give up on the idea of a strip club,no value there.. in fact is a rip off.. try going to a brothel instead..

or a RnT shop :bad_smile:

str8up
25-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Hi Northerners ,

Fellow punter from Sydney here.

Im organizing a bucks night for my best mate. Do you guys have any good recommendations ?

I was thinking Hollywodd Show girls , but the Google reviews don't bode well.

Any other plays that are good? I need to cater for 9 dudes.

Is it worth getting privates to strip club ?

Cheers.

if you are in Brisbane i would recommend The Cabaret (in Fortitude Valley)

blas
25-08-2016, 10:26 PM
Definitely Cabaret

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?59462-strip-club-cabaret-club&highlight=cabaret

blas
25-08-2016, 10:32 PM

or a RnT shop :bad_smile:

Both of these are useless comments and false.

How the fuck are you going to service 9 guys at a brothel or rnt? Then also that it's a bucks night, not a 1 hour sex sprint. Some of the guys will be married and even a strip club might be pushing it.

For a few hours with a bit if discipline you can have a good time at a strip club with your mates. If you're on your own then try the other options

Funandfun
25-08-2016, 10:50 PM
I don't know what you budget is but you can try the following links

http://www.dreamgirlzelite.com.au/service_rates/new_south_wales/sydney/
http://www.covergirlstrippers.com.au/strippers/strippers-sydney/
Cheers

RottenLittlePunt
26-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Been to two bucks nights in the past 12 months. Both were private affairs with 2 topless waitresses for about 1 hour and a 1 girl show. I believe that cost less than $1500 but not sure of the exact figure. Usually a better night than going out and someone ending up in a fight with a random or a bouncer.

blas
26-08-2016, 11:40 AM
I disagree. Topless waitresses are generally duds. Unless you really have something for them to do they are a waste. And a strip show for 15 mins will cost hundreds.

If each guy chips in $20 and buys your mate two drinks and spends $100-200 at Cabaret you should all have a damn good night and see and feel a hell of a lot more than having girls come to a home party.

I've done a few bucks nights and home parties are fun for the 20mins the stripper is there and the rest is just hanging with mates as per usual. Nothing wrong with that, but when your spend is $100-200 I expect more.

memememe
26-08-2016, 01:49 PM
we chat now has a KTV experience contact in Sunnybank. the hostesses are smoking and I have been told that they do strip for the right $$$

blas
26-08-2016, 03:00 PM
Hmm wonder if they could actually make ktv interesting. For $1500 I reckon you'd get some good action for 3hours.

corvus
28-08-2016, 01:10 PM
Both of these are useless comments and false.

How the fuck are you going to service 9 guys at a brothel or rnt? Then also that it's a bucks night, not a 1 hour sex sprint. Some of the guys will be married and even a strip club might be pushing it.

For a few hours with a bit if discipline you can have a good time at a strip club with your mates. If you're on your own then try the other options

Thanks mate, I was going to say that too. Three of the lads are married and it took a bit of effort to get their other half to agree.

Sadly I already booked the hotels so it would have to be somewhere in Cav Ave.

The KTV sounds like a good idea though ... By I'm not sure how much that's gonna cost "realistically" last time I went to a Hostess bar in Syd it cost us $1200 for 4 people, and even then we got no pussy!

Any one recommend any place in Gold Coast itself ?

blas
28-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Ah right. I was wondering why Hollywood Showgirls didn't ring a bell for me.

I don't know shit about the Gold Coast, and most of the guys here are into massage rather than strip clubs.

If you're into massage you will get a MUCH better deal on the Goldy than Brissy. But that's not much use for group entertainment.

Someone help this bro out, cos I ain't got shit

corvus
06-09-2016, 07:05 PM
Bump. Still need ideas. Cheers!

blas
06-09-2016, 09:16 PM
Most people here are Bris based and focused on massage. I don't expect anyone to be of use

dohdoe
07-09-2016, 07:53 AM
There's a strip club called honey B's which is supposed to be ok. A few friends say it's good but I've never been there.

tuan_87
07-09-2016, 02:26 PM
Last year for my mates bucks after a night of gambling we all headed to showgirls toy box at surfers. I gotta say even tho strip joints ain't really my thing there was some really nice girls that night. They had a nice mix of blondes, brunettes and a couple of Asians. The girls were friendly and chatty and I ended up having a lap dance with one of the hotter girls I liked which was 60 bux. That includes touching boobs ass etc but no cunts. Much better then Brisbane where it's more expensive and all the hotter girls only stick around all the rich city Ceo company fellas in there fancy suits.

madness
08-09-2016, 01:05 AM
Its been a couple of years since I went to the strip joints on the gold coast. At that time the girls at Toybox were the youngest and hottest. It was well run and relatively pleasant. I found the girls in Hollywood Showgirls and the one across from it to be older, less attractive. But then I like smaller slim girls. There were also a couple of real dives...

hogansheros
08-09-2016, 08:34 AM
Much better then Brisbane where it's more expensive and all the hotter girls only stick around all the rich city Ceo company fellas in there fancy suits.
That is mostly right. The girls will stick around anyone with money, regardless of dressing style.

blas
08-09-2016, 12:46 PM
I agree that love and rockets and honey Bs are like that. But I'm not a flashy guy and still get good service at Cabaret. I really do enjoy it there

tuan_87
08-09-2016, 06:09 PM
Yeh I never been to cabaret in the valley bit heard there predy good! Been to the minx club which I find that place a massive rip off ( like most off them) its like 20 bux just to get in. Prices are same as the brothel. Toybox at surfers u can sit around where the girls are sliding and pay $10+ I think it was for mini laps while everyone's staring at u lol

jaccky
11-09-2016, 01:41 PM
Expense aside, I highly recommend a particular girl at Eye Candy on Brunswick St- very accommodating and attractive. Pm me.

blas
11-09-2016, 09:25 PM
I've been in eye candy once but it didn't seem too good. The club it was before that was similar to Cabaret Club but not as good. I think it might actually be that there is too much space there? Seems silly though.

corvus
14-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Thanks for all the feedback gents. I managed to book a VIP area at Toybox at surfers on the Bucks night.

Will report back if it's good.

jaccky
15-09-2016, 11:26 AM
Interesting choice; I was going to say Hollywood, as that seems to be the big one there with stage shows etc.

blas
20-09-2016, 09:51 AM
No report back, so it was no good?