PDA

View Full Version : Question For you young lads

norths
29-08-2016, 12:38 AM
Hey guys,

Only just recently stumbled on this forum! Been punting for the past year, almost at Roseville exclusively, since I live in the North Shore area...
Anyway, I wanted to ask the younger blokes on this forum like me (early to mid 20's), how often do you guys punt?

personally, I punt probably once a month, if not less. I find that even after a good punt, I feel a little 'guilty (lack of a better word), and especially when its a bad punt, I feel terrible.
Also, even with one hour bookings, I ideally want to pop twice. I dont know if its PE or just anxiety but my first pop comes real early, minutes into the intercourse, but sometimes I cant seem to pop a second time :anger:

Anyway, I would love to get some opinions and advice, from the young blokes lurking on this forum, or even those experienced fellas who started out early! Is there any tips I should know that would help me enjoy punting as much as the reviews I've seen on this forum!

Cheers in advance!

caff3ry
29-08-2016, 04:29 AM
I punt once a week but to be fair I only go RNT I consider doing FS maybe here and there sometimes but overall RNT is cheaper so I.can afford to do it more often :)

purepleasure69
29-08-2016, 04:43 AM
Hi bro iam in my late 20,like very late
I use to do once a month too, in the past i didnt know bout this forum (5 years ago)
I hit a bad punt and felt the same way like you,
With this forum things get so much better lots of advice and help from big bro
Keep trying different place
Iam more like bro Cla now more RnT and FS every blue moon same reason cheap and often

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Hey guys,

Only just recently stumbled on this forum! Been punting for the past year, almost at Roseville exclusively, since I live in the North Shore area...
Anyway, I wanted to ask the younger blokes on this forum like me (early to mid 20's), how often do you guys punt?

personally, I punt probably once a month, if not less. I find that even after a good punt, I feel a little 'guilty (lack of a better word), and especially when its a bad punt, I feel terrible.
Also, even with one hour bookings, I ideally want to pop twice. I dont know if its PE or just anxiety but my first pop comes real early, minutes into the intercourse, but sometimes I cant seem to pop a second time :anger:

Anyway, I would love to get some opinions and advice, from the young blokes lurking on this forum, or even those experienced fellas who started out early! Is there any tips I should know that would help me enjoy punting as much as the reviews I've seen on this forum!

Cheers in advance!

Why don't you try 2 X 30 min session either in the same shop different girl or different shop different girl ?

Or a combination of FS and RnT , 30 min each, and try either having FS first or RnT first, pretty sure with the variety and different excitements and stimulations, you would have no trouble having two shots back to back.

Good luck

Cheers

paulgallen
29-08-2016, 10:20 AM
In my 20s it would have been once in 2 years if that. When u young and free and have plenty of time theres the lure of the game, no need to punt.

purepleasure69
29-08-2016, 12:38 PM
In my 20s it would have been once in 2 years if that. When u young and free and have plenty of time theres the lure of the game, no need to punt.

Yeah true bro lucky you
But its all different when you get the king services

paulgallen
29-08-2016, 03:02 PM
True, punting cuts out all the time wastage and BS, and u get what u want when u want it.

purepleasure69
29-08-2016, 03:29 PM
Yeah couple time's i got the girl of my dream hot cute nice boobs but she didnt even know how to bj sex was great lol

fit69
29-08-2016, 03:40 PM
True, punting cuts out all the time wastage and BS, and u get what u want when u want it.

yeah but unfortunately it aint that easy, specially when you are on a budget or limited by work whether because of time or location. hmm as for time it my never be any more than working on a girl actually.

...But with enough digging you eventually find someone or a place that satisfies you that you can afford. Just gotta go find out yourself, no matter how much you read you will never know for sure until you try, and in saying that, 2 things, have an open mind and realistically calculate how much you can spend, its very easy to spend more and get diminishing returns. tread slowly and carefully.

caff3ry
29-08-2016, 04:44 PM

Exactly how I feel as well. Lets say you go to OPM at marquee on friday night pre sold entry is $35 and at the door i think is $40. You find a girl that looks attractive lets say she turns you down this happens about 3 times until you find one that will give you the time of day to actually talk. thats about 2-3 hours wasted not to mention you've probably bought about 2 drinks since entering that roughly $30-40 depending on what you order you buy this girl and yourself a drink and you start talking it out and she seems like she's into you and you're into her thats probably another 4 drinks gone 2 for you and 2 for her $60-$80. Now lets say you guys do decide to go somewhere! ;) cab or uber to your destination i'd imagine would be roughly $30-60 max. All in all you've spent a minimum of $155 and thats being conservative on the alcohol part because drinks are like $18 each at marquee and who knows how many you may have. I'd rather just use that money and see an ML that I can choose or spend an extra $100 cut all the BS and choose an extremely hot girl at 5 star or Ginza see how much more economical it is.

AHLUNGOR
29-08-2016, 06:35 PM
Exactly how I feel as well. Lets say you go to OPM at marquee on friday night pre sold entry is $35 and at the door i think is $40. You find a girl that looks attractive lets say she turns you down this happens about 3 times until you find one that will give you the time of day to actually talk. thats about 2-3 hours wasted not to mention you've probably bought about 2 drinks since entering that roughly $30-40 depending on what you order you buy this girl and yourself a drink and you start talking it out and she seems like she's into you and you're into her thats probably another 4 drinks gone 2 for you and 2 for her $60-$80. Now lets say you guys do decide to go somewhere! ;) cab or uber to your destination i'd imagine would be roughly $30-60 max. All in all you've spent a minimum of $155 and thats being conservative on the alcohol part because drinks are like $18 each at marquee and who knows how many you may have. I'd rather just use that money and see an ML that I can choose or spend an extra $100 cut all the BS and choose an extremely hot girl at 5 star or Ginza see how much more economical it is.

Mate, you are talking about an extreme case here. I could go to my local pub and $5.00 a drink throughout happy hours man ! And you have a better chance of banging one in the car park than taking one home for the night !

This is, of course all just a fantasy for me as ain't gonna happen to a married old man like me that's for sure !

For all you young studs out there, good luck and happy banging !!

purepleasure69
29-08-2016, 07:47 PM
Mate, you are talking about an extreme case here. I could go to my local pub and $5.00 a drink throughout happy hours man ! And you have a better chance of banging one in the car park than taking one home for the night !

This is, of course all just a fantasy for me as ain't gonna happen to a married old man like me that's for sure !

For all you young studs out there, good luck and happy banging !!

Bro ahlung 😂😂😂😂😂 made my day

norths
30-08-2016, 01:35 AM
Why don't you try 2 X 30 min session either in the same shop different girl or different shop different girl ?

Or a combination of FS and RnT , 30 min each, and try either having FS first or RnT first, pretty sure with the variety and different excitements and stimulations, you would have no trouble having two shots back to back.

Good luck

Cheers

Hey that might be a good idea.
as a young guy, finances are definitely an issue for me :fire::fire::fire:
but hitting up a RnT and then a brothel for half an hour seems plausible financially too !

Cheers Ahlungor - you're a legend mate!:cool2:

Sam88
30-08-2016, 01:45 AM
Hey that might be a good idea.
as a young guy, finances are definitely an issue for me :fire::fire::fire:
but hitting up a RnT and then a brothel for half an hour seems plausible financially too !

Cheers Ahlungor - you're a legend mate!:cool2:

Thats what I usually do and I prefer going for FS after a massage. you'll have a nicer and longer session too ;)

Nejums
31-08-2016, 01:10 AM
If you're young and you have game, you should just go out and pick up...Does wonders for your self esteem.

the_boss_king
01-09-2016, 03:36 PM
im in my 20s and i punt atleast once a week.

it all really depends on your budget. obviously the more you spend the better the expirience right?

if not try to read the girls. e.g if she just looks like she doesn't wanna be there in the line up, choose someone else

topsoup
02-09-2016, 05:59 PM
I remember my first punt when I was 24 with a private massage girl and man she was so hot I've still not found anyone hotter (I'm 28 now and punt twice a week). Back then it was once a month only because I wasn't paid as much as I am now.

Like others have said you can have more punts with a 30min session and $20 hand job.

blazin
03-09-2016, 02:30 PM
Dont feel guilty bro...
Youre still young, go experience as much as you can with as many as you can.

In regards to a terrible punt thats life man the beauty is theres always another punt to be had and it could be the best one yet!

With that PE problem try exercising man.

I found that i had no issues when i was younger as I got older and stopped working out / running as much i started to not hold my load for as long.

Started exercising again and problem solved. Not sure if it was a factor or in my head but try it out.

Goodluck man!

cuteguy
03-09-2016, 02:52 PM
im in my 20s and i punt atleast once a week.

it all really depends on your budget. obviously the more you spend the better the expirience right?

if not try to read the girls. e.g if she just looks like she doesn't wanna be there in the line up, choose someone else

Paying more for a girl doesn't always mean the service will be the best. Many of the shops and agencies are increasing prices to get a bigger cut for themselves when there is an oversupply of girls in this industry. You can still have a great time with girls where the fees are less and I have found this to be the case on many occasions. More importantly, I still had extra cash in the wallet to go punting again shortly thereafter.

Reading member's ARs and comments certainly does assist in choosing the right girl for your next punt. However, when she is new then you just have to take your chance if you want someone fresh or a newbie to the industry. Anyway, it's all fun and enjoy!:smile:

cleetusvandamme
03-09-2016, 02:58 PM
Many of the shops and agencies are increasing prices to get a bigger cut for themselves when there is an oversupply of girls in this industry.

How do you figure this? Surely an oversupply of girls would mean shops could pay them less because if they want more money they'd be easily replaceable?

cuteguy
03-09-2016, 03:09 PM
If a shop or agency charges $350 or $400 instead of $250 they will get a bigger cut for themselves. More girls especially from overseas on working or study visas in Sydney are finding it difficult to find work in the workforce (this is coming from the girls themselves that I have met) and as a result, more are willing to work as WLs. You just have to check the rosters and notice more girls being added even though business is slowing down for some places.

Littlewonder
04-09-2016, 09:39 PM
I am old judging by most of you bros on here, but I punt 3 times a week these days I usually only come once occasionally twice in the hour, when younger 3 times was the case more than the exception.

I punt in the lower cost shops if I went to the more expensive places then I would be limited to punting only once or twice a week.

For me a 40 year old is young and in most cases I have a great punt if you need a young girl then you need to go to a more expensive shop and in my experience the punt is not as good but the choice is yours.

The worst punt I ever had was with the youngest most beautiful girl I have spent time with but she was a star fish just terrible turned me off young girls not to say I haven't had some good times with nice young girls just that the chances and the price make it somewhat limited.

Wwwxwh06
06-09-2016, 08:40 AM
In my late 20, average once a week. But more rnt than fs place

TSQ2580
06-09-2016, 10:36 AM
trying not to and going back to shape. It's been three years that i had not gone to gym because of gf. Now we broke up, so game time.

panthera
08-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Once a week usually, but sometimes more and sometimes long stretches without. Late twenties. Going to bars/clubs probably more expensive but sometimes that is part of the fun i.e. drinking, hanging out with friends, talking... I mean now that I have a lot of experiences, I enjoy the leadup just as much as the sex. Sometimes feel a bit awkward if jump straight into the sex.... On an aside, one thing I like about the international scene (punting) or nonpunting is you can talk to the girl for a while, get a bit of feel of personality first before going further. But the good thing about punting is that you dont have the complications afterwards i.e. committment etc..