PDA

View Full Version : Question Who has the best B2B

caff3ry
29-08-2016, 11:41 AM
So I was thinking...I want to go on a punt today because why the fuck not right? Hahaha but what I'm searching for is a decent part 1 and a damn good body to body massage because now that I think about it I haven't had a B2B massage let alone a good one in a while. Any tips guys?? Preferable around CBD or somewhere accessible via hurstvile train line

cato
29-08-2016, 11:59 AM
Since Coco has retired, I would have to say Mimi at Burwood for the best B2B...

But you probably already knew that... LOL

purepleasure69
29-08-2016, 12:28 PM
If bro ahlung is here he would say candy VIP pyrmont too!!! Lol

purepleasure69
29-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Anyway have you tried 244 paddington bro?
They have great service go VIP
48 potts point looks promising too i havent tried that one

the_boss_king
01-09-2016, 03:40 PM
mimi at juliets is pretty good service. good massage and good service

Sam88
01-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Definitely mimi at burwood and candy at Vip! The best !

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2016, 06:32 PM
Since Coco has retired, I would have to say Mimi at Burwood for the best B2B...

But you probably already knew that... LOL

Yeap, Coco, Mimi and Candy, the three little masters Trinity of RnT and body to body !

Now one is back home , we shall treasure the remaining dual and support them as much as we can!

Enjoy the best and be happy and wiser along the way !

poundher
01-09-2016, 07:42 PM
Candy from VIP PYRMONT!

Catiness
02-09-2016, 11:30 AM
Scarlett from Romeo (yr 2015 though). Comes with unexpected DD.

caff3ry
02-09-2016, 06:27 PM
Yeap, Coco, Mimi and Candy, the three little masters Trinity of RnT and body to body !

Now one is back home , we shall treasure the remaining dual and support them as much as we can!

Enjoy the best and be happy and wiser along the way !

Ok this a stupid question...I cant find this pyrmont VIP. Is it called VIP Korean? At 95 harwood St pyrmont or is it the famous pyrmont star??? Need to try this Candy body slide help!!!

AHLUNGOR
02-09-2016, 06:38 PM
Ok this a stupid question...I cant find this pyrmont VIP. Is it called VIP Korean? At 95 harwood St pyrmont or is it the famous pyrmont star??? Need to try this Candy body slide help!!!

Yeap, you got it , do you need the phone number ?

This one is for you brother Caff, only because you are also a Coco fans - you know which Coco I was talking about :

Cheers

@@@@@@@

Person's Name : Linda

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Date of Visit : 6 May 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont, 9571-8888

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $40/30 min + $50.00 nude - very happy ending !!

Size/shape : medium build lady, some belly and those all natural 38 F Cups, the new SSS = Spanish Super Star

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singaporean Chinese, English, Mandarins and Cantonese

Services Provided : skipped massage, plenty of tits play and hand job with tits fuck finishes, Spanish, Spanish and more Spanish !!

Had a last minute opportunity to get out of the office today to head north. So tried to book Mia over at 368 Pennant Hills and damn, she is not there today. talk about bad luck !! So quickly ring Candy and confirmed Linda is on so booked for half hour to have my big breasts fix.

Got to the shop and little sister Candy was there to greet me, look great today as always and she gave me a big breasts hug and told me she is free now, she can join me with Linda for a free double. it was around lunch time so I am pretty sure there will be other customers coming soon, so I don't want to deny Candy any chance to service a paying customer so I thanked her for the kind gesture.

Went into the last room with Linda, paid the fees plus tips and Linda actually remember me from last time and start talking dirty Cantonese with me from the start - like: you coming today to fuck my big tits !! it actually sounded a lot more dirtier and sexier in Canto...........lol.

大哥,你係唔係掛住我對大波呀?又想嚟刁大波呢?我波波都好想比你刁呀!

She went outside to put the money away and I told her to bring back the hot towel and wet wipes to save time.

I got undressed and told Linda I don't need any massage today, and yes, I only come to fuck her tits, she laughed and started to undress too. And this time everything came off.

I used the hot towel to give Linda's topless body a wipe down, she knew what I was doing and said, she came in late today and I was her first customer, I said, wonderful and proceeded to finish the job.

I sat on the massage table and pulled Linda towards me and sat on my right leg so that my hands can reach to the front to start my tits play routine. That went for about 10 min, then I stand up and took Linda in front of the the door mirror and play some more. then I lay back down on the table and Linda oiled between her tits and started to give me some Spanish.

It was awesome and I could feel that I am cuming very quickly so I ask her to stop tits fuck me and use her hands instead, OK, that's better, I can have more control with her hands.

Then Linda started to alternate between her hands and tits and this is fantastic. only for the true blue big breasts lovers.

So Linda brought me to the blink and back a couple of time before she came up to the table and positioned my legs and everything is now in readiness. Tits fuck to completion, no more pulling and holding back, I fucked those big tits as hard as I could and cum between them.

Of course Linda gave me a lot of over the top Cantonese compliments on my size, the hardness, the volume it discharged and all that. and she suggested that I take a rest and she will get me up again and I can have a second shot. I thanked her and said no, I can't do this, I wish. but not today.

So after all the cleaning up, I walked away from the shop very relax and with a cheeky smile on my face.

And as predicted, Candy has already started with a walked in customers and the phone started to ring too, may be another fans of Candy or would it be a meat lover like yours truly. Couldn't care less after I had my shot, hope they all do well today.

Cheers

Wwwxwh06
06-09-2016, 08:42 AM
Mika in pyrmont is not bad if you dont mind a strong build girl

Adobe
18-11-2016, 11:30 PM
So I was thinking...I want to go on a punt today because why the fuck not right? Hahaha but what I'm searching for is a decent part 1 and a damn good body to body massage because now that I think about it I haven't had a B2B massage let alone a good one in a while. Any tips guys?? Preferable around CBD or somewhere accessible via hurstvile train line

hi caff3ry bro, just read this thread and also many of your ARs, do you now have a fav or recommend B2B? waiting to try the famous Candy still.

cuteguy
19-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Jennifer at Diva gives a very good B2B slide (on your back) and her massage is not bad at all. However if you're after a super slim girl, she's not your type but she is very articulate with perfect English :smile:

Adobe
20-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Jennifer at Diva gives a very good B2B slide (on your back) and her massage is not bad at all. However if you're after a super slim girl, she's not your type but she is very articulate with perfect English :smile:

Thanks, is this the blonde hair ABC?

cuteguy
21-11-2016, 12:31 PM
Thanks, is this the blonde hair ABC?

Yes, I believe she has had some experience in massaging somewhere else but I have my doubts as to whether she is a Chinese girl born in Australia.