PDA

View Full Version : 45 Station St, Nerang

jayjay77
29-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Went there yesterday first time got a massage from Win**e Malay girl. She was very nice her massage was Tops and just what I needed after a big weekend down the GC. Not sure what you get for 30 mins but 50 for the hr I was glad I took that she really worked the whole body good. On flip asked if I wanted a hj n it was 20$, no issues n didn't take long before I was happy. Was so relaxed after the massage. Then after she cleaned me up continued with more shoulder massaging and stretching I was really blown away because usually u get up and leave.

My only negative was that some random came in and was trying to negotiate his massage "I need to touch while you massage otherwise I can't have it" like seriously dude......I heard him over the some what loud music.

Apart from that I will definitely be back if I'm in the area that massage was Tops.

str8up
29-08-2016, 06:05 PM
Thanks for that review.

I will be down there for the weekend in a couple of weeks. It seems that there are a few shops on Station Street.

Can anyone from the area recommend which shop is best and / or a ML.

The prices sound much better than Brissy.

Thanks!

blas
29-08-2016, 10:12 PM
Thanks. I'm hoping to get there this week

hogansheros
30-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Thanks for that review

Can anyone from the area recommend which shop is best and / or a ML.
Thanks!

Yes, best thing is to try all of them.

str8up
30-08-2016, 10:53 PM
Yes, best thing is to try all of them.

i only wish i had the time :)

netimages
31-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Much nicer pricing down there compared to Bris where you lucky to get a straight massage for an hour @ $70!!

flamejob
31-08-2016, 08:48 PM
nothing better than having a massage that is actually a good massage, lol. good stuff.

Amail
09-11-2016, 07:54 PM
Drop by here on my way back to Brisbane on Weekend. Near Chemist Warehouse shop is down stairs.

Got a nice Thai girl called Winnie decent massage, wasn't too talkative.

Damage $30 for 30min has additional service Starting from $20. SPA free with one hour massage as per add in locanto.

Looks – 5
Body -5
Service – 6
Attitude – 6

dean69
10-11-2016, 07:53 AM
I've been seeing Winne for a while I find her part 2 outstanding and her massage is well above what a lot of other shops offer, but for me the best thing for me is the value for money. There's a couple of negatives the walls don't go to the roof and it gets extremely busy on a Friday afternoon.

Bblue
10-11-2016, 10:44 AM
I was at this place a few weeks ago and got a Japanese girl. She did a great job but as people pointed out its a busy shop and walls don't go to the roof which sucks hardcore so trying to chat to the ML isn't so easy.

dean69
10-11-2016, 11:53 AM
Its always hard to concentrate when you can hear old mate in the next cubicle getting the wrinkles taken out of it, or when old mate lets go and lets out a massive sigh funny stuff.

Mdlovespunting
15-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Its always hard to concentrate when you can hear old mate in the next cubicle getting the wrinkles taken out of it, or when old mate lets go and lets out a massive sigh funny stuff.

agree with Dean, i went there last week, pretty average, doubt i would go back. i had some great times here 12 months ago. the one down the road was also good, will have to try it out again. i was so dissappointed with the one last week, i refused the extras and went looking for another place!

dean69
16-11-2016, 06:32 AM
I go Sundays mate I was the only one there, I've often wondered about the joint down the road I think it's called ELLY'S. Might have to give it a go as my favourite Winnie is having a break. I enjoy Juraku as well great rooms bigger menu, but you spend a little more.

seablue
21-11-2016, 06:50 PM
I tried this shop (45 Station St) last month. I didn't connect with the ML. Unfortunately, I went for 1 hour. The massage was really poor and I was short charged 15 mins. Anyway, left somewhat satisfied. Privacy is a concern since the wall doesn't go all the way. But if you are in a rush, 30 mins may be good value for money. Will I return? Probably not, unless I am in the area and need something quick. But it would definitely be 30 mins!

dean69
22-11-2016, 07:48 AM
Seablue I think the main 2 are Winnie and Sue, I always book ahead I take the 40 min option.

seablue
22-11-2016, 07:32 PM
Thanks Dean69. I will book ahead too if I try this shop again.

bigm25
22-11-2016, 09:30 PM
If it's the same ML Winnie at nobbys beach on weekends

dean69
23-11-2016, 08:24 AM
Nah mate this Winne works here weekends unless she worked there before.