PDA

View Full Version : Question Business in Sydney slowing down?

Riff888
30-08-2016, 08:02 PM
I've been speaking to a few shop owners and agency owners and they keep telling me business is slowing down.

Do you think it's just seasonal or are more punters saving their money to pay down debt?

Have any shops gone out of business?

Massage King
30-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Which massage shop owner will admit that business is booming?
Think about that

aussiegaigin
30-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Maybe just too many shops around, diluting market share?

faruk
30-08-2016, 10:23 PM
A lot of the agencies on my wechat keep messaging me luring me for business, so I take it they are fairly desperate. Funny thing is, they won't lower the prices! How many people here can afford $400/hr punts on a regular basis??

Maybe if they want more business they should lower their asking offer!

Pussyhands
30-08-2016, 11:30 PM
A lot of the agencies on my wechat keep messaging me luring me for business, so I take it they are fairly desperate. Funny thing is, they won't lower the prices! How many people here can afford $400/hr punts on a regular basis??

Maybe if they want more business they should lower their asking offer!

I think it's the girls asking price not the shops...

cuteguy
31-08-2016, 01:23 AM
I heard from some RNT places and girls that business has been slowing down. Some nights it can be very quiet at the shops. I guess many guys are not willing to part with their hard earned cash too quickly these days. As well, when you have some FS shops charging $350 or more per hour, it can be expensive for some guys and certainly would limit their visits to the shops or agencies.

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2016, 08:59 AM
It's always supply and demand, always !

Riff888
31-08-2016, 10:26 AM
It's always supply and demand, always !

True, I understand the first rule of economics.

My demand is high, I would punt everyday if I could.

It's a matter of cashflow for me as well.

I have a regular at Sakura 57 at the moment, at $160 an hour, this is okay for once a week.

I'm trying to save money now, I got rid of all credit cards and personal loans, just the car loan now. Life is just a little more harder without credit.

So now I save for a once a month treat at places like Ginza, so for around $300 you get most of the extras.

But I've had bosses from smaller businesses and even WLs themselves telling me business is down.

One girl who I've known for years said she averaged $10k - $12k a month doing outcalls. These days $4k is a good month. She only made $100 in one week a few months ago. Now she's thinking of either getting a normal job and keeping her private regulars, moving to the US or even moving back home.

poundher
31-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Mortgage stress plays a big part in this equation.
Many people borrowed more that they can repay.
Real estate and punting go hand in hand.
Property prices, interest rates and wls.
Facts of life!

hiddencharm
31-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Mortgage stress plays a big part in this equation.
Many people borrowed more that they can repay.
Real estate and punting go hand in hand.
Property prices, interest rates and wls.
Facts of life!

Agree with mortgage stress

poundher
31-08-2016, 11:51 AM
Agree with mortgage stress

This has already been reported on the rise 7 months in a row as %50 of Australian households default on mortgage payments.
Will get worse in the coming years.

sukeong
31-08-2016, 01:45 PM
how about the high end side of the biz? Like stilletos and bedroom eyes? I guess Their clientele won't suddenly all go bankrupt. Unlike us, their punting budget should still be unaffected. May even be bigger as the rich almost always get richer, and the poor get poorer.

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2016, 01:52 PM
Yes I am sure money (or the lack of it) has a lot to do with the current quiet times.
But also there are so many shops now. Campsie alone has at least 12, with a couple of new ones opened.
How they all survive beats me!

Yeap, part of the principle of Supply and Demand is the volume of the supply chain and in terms of Sydney RnT - it's way too many shops!

Let's just take the little stretch of parramatta rd Stanmore for example : when Coco first took over, hers was the only shop on the block, now there are three! I bet you anything the demands definitely hasn't tripled !

aussiegaigin
31-08-2016, 02:54 PM
Perhaps season/weather has an influence on customers' movements.

I am less likely to go out if it is cold or raining, or likely to be.

wilisno
31-08-2016, 04:08 PM
Everyone's right, Seasonal, weather, economy, and most of all, overcrowding !

BAM
31-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Number of After reports at different shops appear to be much higher than few years ago.

faruk
31-08-2016, 10:48 PM
This has already been reported on the rise 7 months in a row as %50 of Australian households default on mortgage payments.
Will get worse in the coming years.

Where did you get the 50% stat?

AHLUNGOR
31-08-2016, 10:51 PM
Everyone is feeling BLUE

Business must be slow:miao:

Summer could not have cum fast enough!

poundher
31-08-2016, 10:59 PM
Where did you get the 50% stat?

I just reread my post and it's wrong.
Typing on my phone at work.
It's meant to say %50 of households suffer from mortgage stress and for 7 consecutive months the number of defaults on mortgage repayments have increased

cato
31-08-2016, 11:19 PM
I just reread my post and it's wrong.
Typing on my phone at work.
It's meant to say %50 of households suffer from mortgage stress and for 7 consecutive months the number of defaults on mortgage repayments have increased

These figures are consistent with the fact that Australia has the highest household debt levels in the world... The RBA keeps cutting rates in order to stimulate a tanking economy, but all these rate cuts have done is inflate asset prices and in turn, debt levels across the board.

It's not just pay for play businesses that are feeling the pinch. Ask any retailer or food business and very few will be telling you that business is booming.

And things are going to get a lot worse before they get better...

Babycat
31-08-2016, 11:54 PM
So taking over a shop is not a good investment for me now, haizzz

cato
01-09-2016, 12:15 AM

Some businesses will do well no matter what the economic conditions, so I guess you should judge each investment on its merits.

But when times are tough I think it's even more important to be careful before you shoulder any big risk.

cuteguy
01-09-2016, 12:45 AM

Many businesses generally fail in their first year. If you can ride the tide and manage your business properly, the business will bring you good money. We all know humans can't survive without sex or some form of sexual pleasure.

cato
01-09-2016, 12:52 AM
Many businesses generally fail in their first year. If you can ride the tide and manage your business properly, the business will bring you good money. We all know humans can't survive without sex or some form of sexual pleasure.

Hahaha!!! That's very true... If times started to get tough for me, I would give up a lot of other pleasures before I would cut down on punting...

lonely heart
01-09-2016, 05:14 AM
Some interesting point and it is a topic I want to write for a long time......

Lets start with a fact, one of the Surry Hills shop the other night only have 10 jobs. Few years back people will think you are talking off your ass.... that's the fact now.

The money situation is one factor but more important girls. I hardly go to place that I don't know simply because the services quality is going down across the broad. The thing is it tend to go hand in hand with how bad a shop is doing. The worse the business is the girls get more bitchy. They don't think "hmm may be we should give better service so we an get more customer...." When the numbers goes down to a point girls just started butterflying or they decide to take a risk and do in/out by themselves.

I just feel lucky that I still have places to go for $160 a punt..... I have a feeling that wont last very long :cry: :cry: :cry:

michaele
01-09-2016, 08:22 AM
I get to text messages every week asking me to come in i havnt seen you for a while they have never ever given me a discount after my loyalty for over 10 years they are desperate

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2016, 09:45 AM

This is very true but I have seen many business go the other way: started very well with a bang and did well the first 6-12 months but couldn't maintain the level and went downhill from year 2. Many new restaurants were ending up in this category, and I have seen this happened to RnT shops as well - eventually only the very well run shops who managed to maintain a consistent standard of facilities and services can survive and prosper.

And in some cases, restaurants and RnT shops started off very well because they were opened in a location where there was little or no competitions . And when they were doing well, it attracts competitions and when competitors came to the same location one after another, business started to thin out and only the fittest can survive .

Riff888
01-09-2016, 09:49 AM
I just feel lucky that I still have places to go for $160 a punt..... I have a feeling that wont last very long :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh I need those $160 shops, what gives you that feeling they won't last long?

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2016, 09:51 AM

There are plenty of success stories in former ml's taking over shops and be their own boss right here in the forum !

Pretty sure you knew many of them: Alice, Ivy, Summer, Nana, to name just a few.

I think shops in the city can still do well even with so much competitions because the pie is quite big out there, you just have to do everything right though.

lonely heart
01-09-2016, 10:32 AM
Oh I need those $160 shops, what gives you that feeling they won't last long?

The $160 shops I refer to are small FS shops. The slow down then means there are simply not enough jobs, then you have all the shit girls stirring up the pot. Add to that you have the city massage which is also $160 and providing lousy and inconsistent services. These are the ones that will go.

My $160 shop are live and kicking.....
$160 for 90 minutes massage, hot stone, BBBJ and sex pretty girls too, what can you complain?

One brother find one place even better but I am not allow to say. That place is not easy access so I don't think it will last.

Then you still have shit fitted shops in inner west with some exceptional talent. One girl I revisit two weeks ago give me a solid massage, soso BBBJ and let me eat out of her. Pretty and tall mid 20 girl. Yes it cost $160 (well $155). It was still better that many City massage and FS.

cato
01-09-2016, 11:19 AM
One brother find one place even better but I am not allow to say. That place is not easy access so I don't think it will last.

Brother lonely heart, if you tell us the place and it's good, then lots of brothers will go and it will last...

poundher
01-09-2016, 11:59 AM

The Sydney cbd is flooded with R&T.

otokosg
02-09-2016, 06:54 PM
my frequency of visiting massage parlors also dropped down lately.

rainy season certainly played a part, and lack of funds. Today I had wanted to go to sussexstar after work but when i saw how wet it was on the ground, i just headed straight to the train station lol.

But there was also an unexpected reason: stumbled upon the social networking page of one of my favorite, and from there learned about the normal side of her life: handsome EU guys in their 20s whom she enjoys hanging around with, late night parties, warm family members in her home country etc.

Now I see why she's always so busy and it became all too clear she had little interest in me outside the parlor. I thought i already knew this but actually seeing her social network truly killed my mood.

Guess wont go to that parlor to see her until I feel real horny.

birch
03-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Had in interesting experience out west this week. My workplace is more often than not Parra and I catch a train there from the city. Anyway my usual haunt is Ross st parra, mamasan Gina knows me well and this week was very keen to show off her 3rd shop. ( second is in Carlingford) in wentworthville a 10 min drive away. So keen was she that she drove me there! Shop was immaculate, with shower, fully enclosed rooms and Lucy was superb. But my point is this was day 5 for the shop ( I was there Thursday) and she was already averaging 10 customers / day after just 1 ad in cracker and back page and a misspelt signboard on the Gt Western Hwy. Meanwhile both her other shops have reached capacity.

So my take is there's some strength in the economy once again - there's punters punting out west on a regular basis and they are paying for good facilities and services. - maybe just $5 less per 30mins when compared to the city.

AHLUNGOR
03-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Had in interesting experience out west this week. My workplace is more often than not Parra and I catch a train there from the city. Anyway my usual haunt is Ross st parra, mamasan Gina knows me well and this week was very keen to show off her 3rd shop. ( second is in Carlingford) in wentworthville a 10 min drive away. So keen was she that she drove me there! Shop was immaculate, with shower, fully enclosed rooms and Lucy was superb. But my point is this was day 5 for the shop ( I was there Thursday) and she was already averaging 10 customers / day after just 1 ad in cracker and back page and a misspelt signboard on the Gt Western Hwy. Meanwhile both her other shops have reached capacity.

So my take is there's some strength in the economy once again - there's punters punting out west on a regular basis and they are paying for good facilities and services. - maybe just $5 less per 30mins when compared to the city.

May be Gina is the difference ?

Drove you to the new shop ! That's customer services man ! Just like Coco used to pick me up from the Burwood Station and she also regularly dropped clients back to the train. These ladies deserved to be successful.

Not my area unfortunately but thanks for sharing .

Cheers

birch
03-09-2016, 12:50 PM
I absolutely agree Gina is the key. But she doesn't begin to compare with likes of Vicky, Coco etc. she just doesn't seem that smart. But maybe it's simply the language barrier. One things for sure there's a big difference in the two councils and that has made her life easier in Wentworthville.

local
03-09-2016, 09:48 PM
Interesting start to this thread....

The amount of growth in the industry is huge.

It divides between chinese and thai as the majority.

The biggest question really is how big can it continue to grow ?

Speaking with several council people lately on this very topic is that it really too large to police, but the actual number of complaints they receive is actually falling.

The general thought is leave alone, they will sort themselves out.

My own thought, is as long as the feds continue to allow these "students" to come here, they will find employment in the industry and earn whatever... no one seems to mind funnily enough.

lonely heart
04-09-2016, 07:05 AM
Interesting start to this thread....

The amount of growth in the industry is huge.

It divides between chinese and thai as the majority.

The biggest question really is how big can it continue to grow ?

That is actually a big misunderstanding. Most of the girls think like that too that's why they think Australia (Specifically Sydney) is a gold mine. Its not.

One shop owner (Big one) told me his price has not change for six years and there is pressure to go down while all his bill has gone up. Operators in particular girls often unwilling to accept that the majority of Sydney customer are cap at the $300 mark and likely to cover two sigma (95%) with the one sigma (68%) are cap at the $90-$150

My own thought, is as long as the feds continue to allow these "students" to come here, they will find employment in the industry and earn whatever... no one seems to mind funnily enough.

The problems is the feds are not giving out visa that easy these days. In particular China which did make up a large amount of work force in sex industry before. The result is we are now flood with Korean and Thai princess..... and over priced Taiwanese.

GoldfishMan
04-09-2016, 11:29 AM
It's all about the exchange rate. This industry is affected by the value of our dollar like no other because a majority of the workforce are temporary immigrants. That means they don't spend most of the money they make here. They either send it overseas or take it with them when they leave. This is the factor that is driving up prices. Think of it as "importation of services".
It's easy to see if you look at the price changes over time vs the value of the AUD. Take MOC for example. Back when it started almost 5 years ago, a top girl would cost you $350 max. Now it has gone up to $450 - $500. The value of the AUD has dropped 25℅ during the same time. Agencies like MOC are most affected by this inflation of prices simply because they started up when the AUD was at its highest value.
The way I see it, the high priced agencies are now like real estate in Sydney. They are accessible only to one group... Rich foreigners. They too are affected by the exchange rate, only in the reverse. Suddenly their RMB can get a whole lot more AUD!

Riff888
04-09-2016, 12:33 PM
They are accessible only to one group... Rich foreigners. They too are affected by the exchange rate, only in the reverse. Suddenly their RMB can get a whole lot more AUD!

This group was the biggest clientele of an agency, I know the boss.

She says the amount of foreign clients are dropping.

The Chinese economy is not as strong as it once was.

Also, it's harder to get property in Australia for foreigners. Plus banks are forced to sell more ower occupied vs investment properties.

I believe the cheaper places e.g. up to $200 will do well no matter what. Only the well established shops that charge more than $200 to $350 will do well e.g. 5 Star and Ginza. The agencies charging $300+ will find it hard in the next few years.

Littlewonder
04-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Business does seem to be slowing down, we punters have such a great choice it must be difficult for the shops to keep supplying different new girls week after week and I it seems to me the standard seems to be dropping?

Milhouse
04-09-2016, 09:45 PM
It's all about the exchange rate. This industry is affected by the value of our dollar like no other because a majority of the workforce are temporary immigrants. That means they don't spend most of the money they make here. They either send it overseas or take it with them when they leave. This is the factor that is driving up prices. Think of it as "importation of services".
It's easy to see if you look at the price changes over time vs the value of the AUD. Take MOC for example. Back when it started almost 5 years ago, a top girl would cost you $350 max. Now it has gone up to $450 - $500. The value of the AUD has dropped 25℅ during the same time. Agencies like MOC are most affected by this inflation of prices simply because they started up when the AUD was at its highest value.
The way I see it, the high priced agencies are now like real estate in Sydney. They are accessible only to one group... Rich foreigners. They too are affected by the exchange rate, only in the reverse. Suddenly their RMB can get a whole lot more AUD!

Great post, makes logical sense. Now I understand why these agencies have pumped up the prices, because the girls demand a higher amount due to the exchange rate as they want to send the money back overseas.

Welp, doesn't matter to me, still not willing to give in to some of the exorbitant prices some places are asking. One agency quoted me $600/hr and another one has a girl that ONLY does overnight bookings for $3k minimum.

Lol.

Lololololol.

sydneycheapass
05-09-2016, 08:20 AM
Great post, makes logical sense. Now I understand why these agencies have pumped up the prices, because the girls demand a higher amount due to the exchange rate as they want to send the money back overseas.

Welp, doesn't matter to me, still not willing to give in to some of the exorbitant prices some places are asking. One agency quoted me $600/hr and another one has a girl that ONLY does overnight bookings for $3k minimum.

Lol.

Lololololol.

it is their currency that is depreciating. I mean look at MYR, it rate is shit but still plenty of Chinese girls goes there to make money. Why? Because its easy to get visa.

The best way to save the industry is to make sexual activity totally illegal in massage shop and slap a super heavy fine, no warning needed. This will force most of the massage shops to close up and in turn will force all that part of the work force back into FS shops.

cuttlefish
12-09-2016, 10:43 AM
This is very true but I have seen many business go the other way: started very well with a bang and did well the first 6-12 months but couldn't maintain the level and went downhill from year 2. Many new restaurants were ending up in this category, and I have seen this happened to RnT shops as well - eventually only the very well run shops who managed to maintain a consistent standard of facilities and services can survive and prosper.

And in some cases, restaurants and RnT shops started off very well because they were opened in a location where there was little or no competitions . And when they were doing well, it attracts competitions and when competitors came to the same location one after another, business started to thin out and only the fittest can survive .
Shrewd analogy. Like Darwin evolution the Brothel industry
is indeed survival of the fittest. The smarter stronger shops
will continue to adapt & remain the Alpha Brothel.

S2WOMEN
12-09-2016, 12:06 PM
I've been going to a few shops recently, and as some receptionists/managers have been telling me business is slow...

But tbh, i think some are getting way busier... maybe its just customers moving around depending on which shops are currently the "hit"

Ginza and Glades-ville 42, Red Royale Rockdale and Eden7... i've noticed that recently they've been getting a lot of new and good quality girls...

Maybe customers are all flocking to those shops :D

the_boss_king
12-09-2016, 02:50 PM
Which massage shop owner will admit that business is booming?
Think about that

all the main big shops will tell you that.

why don't you think they post or advertise ?

Marrickvill_5
12-09-2016, 04:03 PM
Here is so so.. Not slowing down but yeah not overcapacity constantly either. Maybe time for new promotions.

Its true its just that too many illegal massage shops diluting the market I think. New venues, even when theres not many girls or bad service girls people always are attracted to try new venues popping up.. And when there are hundreds of em popping up every year and shady privates allover city apartments, the market get distracted lol. Thats my 2 cents anyway. But yeah in the end the business is everchanging and we have to adapt all the time anyway.

The internet also make it too easy for anyone with a phone to just do their own thing as well.. Soooo many privates or fake privates ads everywhere all the time its just ridiculous sometimes.

One girl who I've known for years said she averaged $10k - $12k a month doing outcalls. These days $4k is a good month. She only made $100 in one week a few months ago. Now she's thinking of either getting a normal job and keeping her private regulars, moving to the US or even moving back home.

Tell her to give us a call we can fix that problem for her lol

Riff888
12-09-2016, 04:48 PM
Tell her to give us a call we can fix that problem for her lol

She's worked in shops and RnT places when she had to but not keen on shops because she said at her age, she doesn't want to work that hard.

She seems to like outcalls and private work. I guess she picks the customers she likes. But she's losing most of her regulars. I think guys just have more choice these days.

Boney
13-09-2016, 03:20 PM
This kind of business is very up and down

JimBeam
13-09-2016, 04:50 PM
I have not actually read the full thread but I did ask myself, Have I slowed down in the last 12? No the answer is NO.. Although the representation out of this forum can be very misleading since we did have an oath to be "punters for life" when we all signed up for this forum didnt we?

Hypersuit
26-09-2016, 01:55 PM
We are all agreed, there are too many massage places rather then the demand. Of course the demands are also impacted by their mandatory expenses (Loans, Cost of living, ect) and other factors (including addictions which costs $$$$).
But back to the basic, this is a niche market industry. This mean shops can always improve on the demand, even how to excel further in unexpected customer service.
We know and experienced great customer service before, (eg. That pick up service, massage technique, GFE and more) but that’s really rely on how we treat MLs and how ML wants to be treated – including their capabilities and experience.
Some of my observation known as good business when they start presenting some initiatives.
1. Customer Service. Eg. Talk about semi personal level – what they do in day to day (language can be a barrier, but sign and gesture are often very effective)
2. Trying new techniques and ask for feedback, don’t be shut down by one feedback, if you know it can be good and try to improve – just many ways to turn on our switches.
3. Comfort Atmosphere (Lighting, Clean (Look and smell), Music) – almost like the place is telling stories itself to the punters.
And these are what I observe can be the turned off factors:
By the shop:
· Positioning Camera in the waiting room – like we are being watched by the MLs (hahaha). There is a difference between Safety camera (entrances and Exists) and Surveillance camera.
· Bad atmosphere (Dirty Floor, Too Bright lighting, Songs on repeat, Mouldy shower – if there is one, smelly and dirty table / bed)
By the ML:
· Talking / texting on the phone while service. At least they should ask permission from their customer and apologise.
· Talking about their other customers in much details. (even knowing their financial status, ect)
· Walking out from the room without asking or telling customer

Tips for the MLs
· Don’t talk about money while giving a service, you can talk about music, food, holidays or even ask your customers day
· Trying something different, new technique and get feedback, either way your customer can also be your teacher.
· First and Last impressions are very important. Eg, Greeted with the smile next to the entrance of my room, with the stunning pose.
· Your well rapport customer will understand you (not new customer). Understanding the slowness of the business, MLs are desperate to take any opportunity. Eg. Another customer is asking for a service. You need to understand the journey status of your current service, before asking if he allows you to take on another work. AND if you are allowed, you may want to provide extra TLC or extend your time at no charge. You may also consider the shop policy about watching your clock. (Not Sure if people agrees with me)
Tips for the Shop:
· Understand the budget, sometimes overdo it can be distracting.
· Spend online looking at some ideas for décor and what you want to create for your customer to feel
· Moving the decors around, especially around the entrance or waiting room, and minor placement in the room. At the end of the day, your customer will be facing down and be looking at your MLs. By moving the Décor around, it’s a way to tell your customer that you care about the place and your customers.

This is something else to think about, we know number of shops and demands doesn’t match. How can the demand be increased? – Demand Locations? Operating Hours? What are we expecting in return?

AHLUNGOR
26-09-2016, 04:01 PM
We are all agreed, there are too many massage places rather then the demand. Of course the demands are also impacted by their mandatory expenses (Loans, Cost of living, ect) and other factors (including addictions which costs $$$$).
But back to the basic, this is a niche market industry. This mean shops can always improve on the demand, even how to excel further in unexpected customer service.
We know and experienced great customer service before, (eg. That pick up service, massage technique, GFE and more) but that’s really rely on how we treat MLs and how ML wants to be treated – including their capabilities and experience.
Some of my observation known as good business when they start presenting some initiatives.
1. Customer Service. Eg. Talk about semi personal level – what they do in day to day (language can be a barrier, but sign and gesture are often very effective)
2. Trying new techniques and ask for feedback, don’t be shut down by one feedback, if you know it can be good and try to improve – just many ways to turn on our switches.
3. Comfort Atmosphere (Lighting, Clean (Look and smell), Music) – almost like the place is telling stories itself to the punters.
And these are what I observe can be the turned off factors:
By the shop:
· Positioning Camera in the waiting room – like we are being watched by the MLs (hahaha). There is a difference between Safety camera (entrances and Exists) and Surveillance camera.
· Bad atmosphere (Dirty Floor, Too Bright lighting, Songs on repeat, Mouldy shower – if there is one, smelly and dirty table / bed)
By the ML:
· Talking / texting on the phone while service. At least they should ask permission from their customer and apologise.
· Talking about their other customers in much details. (even knowing their financial status, ect)
· Walking out from the room without asking or telling customer

Tips for the MLs
· Don’t talk about money while giving a service, you can talk about music, food, holidays or even ask your customers day
· Trying something different, new technique and get feedback, either way your customer can also be your teacher.
· First and Last impressions are very important. Eg, Greeted with the smile next to the entrance of my room, with the stunning pose.
· Your well rapport customer will understand you (not new customer). Understanding the slowness of the business, MLs are desperate to take any opportunity. Eg. Another customer is asking for a service. You need to understand the journey status of your current service, before asking if he allows you to take on another work. AND if you are allowed, you may want to provide extra TLC or extend your time at no charge. You may also consider the shop policy about watching your clock. (Not Sure if people agrees with me)
Tips for the Shop:
· Understand the budget, sometimes overdo it can be distracting.
· Spend online looking at some ideas for décor and what you want to create for your customer to feel
· Moving the decors around, especially around the entrance or waiting room, and minor placement in the room. At the end of the day, your customer will be facing down and be looking at your MLs. By moving the Décor around, it’s a way to tell your customer that you care about the place and your customers.

This is something else to think about, we know number of shops and demands doesn’t match. How can the demand be increased? – Demand Locations? Operating Hours? What are we expecting in return?

Another first post from a foundation member!

Good job, it only takes you 4 years +........haha

Just wondering what triggers the inspiration to post for the first time !

Keep it coming buddy!

Cheers

Ps, BTW, are you a RnT punter or FS ?

Just wondering if you have been to 227 Broadway or 5 Star. These shops should tick most of your boxes above !

Hypersuit
26-09-2016, 05:57 PM
LOL. After reading all policies and disclaimers in this forum and watching how intelligent our members are, I want to ensure I am on par with the conversation level and experiences.

R&T/FS, My short answer is both, depending if I just want to play Sport or Science. But I do enjoy the benefits from pressure points, muscle adjustment and chemistry from the ML. Haha.

Totally agree with those checklists on 227 and 5 stars, but can you imagine if there are more contributions to increase their Customer Experiences and create uniqueness to individual customer.

I am not limiting myself to the Eastern suburbs, some of the other regions in Sydney have hidden gems and recently showing their eagerness to have returned customers. "Don't assume if you get an unmatched expectation, you ruled them out".

Back to the original topic and present my interest. I am certain this forum site is being hit by the demands / customers and awesome marketing tool for shop owners. I believe the volume has increased dramatically with what people want to experience better with leaving a great satisfaction. Its now up to the shop owner and their representatives to trigger how to ensure they are coming back. (Asking how customer feel after the service infront of the WL/ML should not count, we know survey is only have minimal impact. The WL/ML should already know the answer).

Makes me wonder what reporting does this forum have to the registered shops, as I believe, so many awesome collected data are critical to this industry.

MRZ
27-09-2016, 12:26 AM
That is some good points. I don't get the ml thing and getting extras. I would rather a rnt, I suppose it's cos I know what im getting and there is shower and a big room.

When I went around to some local fs shops, they seemed to have a lot of customers. And I sometimes only get shown one as others are busy. Could be the time as well.

During my recent return the fs shops are still providing good selections and services.

The active shops that are on here will usually take into account the things we post and improve what they currently offer and they are the shop that tend to get visited more.

w8nbleed5
27-09-2016, 03:06 AM
For me its a few things
1) money - work forgot to pay me for a few shifts so im a little short
2) uni - exams etc gotta focus
3) trying to hold back on visiting until my regular returns.
4) by staying away for now it makes my visits more productive later

Drudeboy
03-10-2016, 03:06 PM
A key difference is that Korean, Thai and Taiwanese have access to the working holiday visa, whilst mainland Chinese do not. The working holiday visa has a lot of flexibility and it suits girls who want to work 3 months in one city and 3 months in another and so on. When I was in Brisbane I met lots of ml's who were from this country who were doing this. The only problem was as soon as you found a good one, they would move on after 12 months at the max, but usually less.

Drudeboy
03-10-2016, 03:18 PM
Except that it already is illegal in most cases. The massage shop owners know that these shops are breaking the planning laws and various workplace laws, but not the criminal laws, so it falls on the Councils to police them. Some stories in the Herald and other papers in the last year show that it costs a Council something like $7,000-11,000 minimum to prosecute a single breach, with no guarantee of success. As a result many Council's don't bother and only act on complaints. When they do successfully shut someone down, they open up again in a different place under a new business name and it starts all over again. Even in Qld, which has more restrictive laws in place about illegal brothels (legal ones need to be licensed as well as have planning approval) and only allows licensed brothels and home operators, the councils can't control the massage shops offering extras (the occasional crackdown to show they are doing something notwithstanding). So in NSW with its more permissive laws about prostitution, they haven't really got a hope in stopping the illegal ones at all. It's just not important enough to the majority of the community for the Councils to spend the time and money to control - they have more important things to worry about. One Council building I can think of off hand has about half a dozen shops offering R&T within 500m of the front door!

CunningLinguist
03-10-2016, 05:54 PM
One Council building I can think of off hand has about half a dozen shops offering R&T within 500m of the front door!

No shortage of lunchtime relaxation places for the council workers ...

aussiegaigin
03-10-2016, 07:03 PM
A key difference is that Korean, Thai and Taiwanese have access to the working holiday visa, whilst mainland Chinese do not. The working holiday visa has a lot of flexibility and it suits girls who want to work 3 months in one city and 3 months in another and so on. When I was in Brisbane I met lots of ml's who were from this country who were doing this. The only problem was as soon as you found a good one, they would move on after 12 months at the max, but usually less.
But Chinese can get student visas which allow them to work (up to 20 hrs per week in theory).

I have not come across many MLs with WH visas, just students. A lot of the older Chinese MILFs seem to come here for 2 years, then go back, I am sure they wouldn't be genuine students.

hornedone
03-10-2016, 09:18 PM
Everyone is feeling BLUE

Business must be slow:miao:

Blue balls? :)

Drudeboy
03-10-2016, 11:09 PM
Those on WH visas aren't restricted in the hours they work - they can work up to 6 months in the one location, but then they have to go fruit picking for three months to get their second year. Maybe it's more common in Brisbane than in Sydney. Also Japanese and Hong Kong girls can use this one too.

sukeong
04-10-2016, 09:36 AM
Those on WH visas aren't restricted in the hours they work - they can work up to 6 months in the one location, but then they have to go fruit picking for three months to get their second year. Maybe it's more common in Brisbane than in Sydney. Also Japanese and Hong Kong girls can use this one too.

In my experience it's common in syd too. Most MLs from Taiwan, Japan that I saw mentioned that they either are or were on WH visas. many dun take up the farm option though. They switched to student visa after that

rhinopark
05-10-2016, 10:29 AM
My regular North Shore FS and massage joints are changing hands continuously, so I read into that owners are offloading under-performing businesses.

From my perspective the main problem (at least here) is:

1. Lack of quality women, at least consistently. You find a gem and she's gone next week (often with an ownership change).

2. Insistence on booking. If you're a walk-in, you cop turn about with the girls nobody books. Not every married man wants the risk of a secret phone for punting, just to pander to the whims of shops. Give people line ups like the good old days and watch business grow. I understand the shop wants to maintain income for all girls so they maximise the number on the books, but this approach also minimises the prospect an unimpressed walk-in will return.

We're also seeing a "perfect market" in many respects. This forum in particular has dramatically decreased discovery costs, so everyone knows precisely what they should get for each dollar. Demand then flows to those offering the optimal value for the preferred service mix. The remainder maintain some income from remaining punters, but that slice of the pie will only reduce as more and more people de-risk their transactions by fifteen minutes of shop research from the convenience of their phone....

kjs
05-10-2016, 12:59 PM
My regular North Shore FS and massage joints are changing hands continuously, so I read into that owners are offloading under-performing businesses.

From my perspective the main problem (at least here) is:

1. Lack of quality women, at least consistently. You find a gem and she's gone next week (often with an ownership change).

2. Insistence on booking. If you're a walk-in, you cop turn about with the girls nobody books. Not every married man wants the risk of a secret phone for punting, just to pander to the whims of shops. Give people line ups like the good old days and watch business grow. I understand the shop wants to maintain income for all girls so they maximise the number on the books, but this approach also minimises the prospect an unimpressed walk-in will return.

We're also seeing a "perfect market" in many respects. This forum in particular has dramatically decreased discovery costs, so everyone knows precisely what they should get for each dollar. Demand then flows to those offering the optimal value for the preferred service mix. The remainder maintain some income from remaining punters, but that slice of the pie will only reduce as more and more people de-risk their transactions by fifteen minutes of shop research from the convenience of their phone....

Agree on the line up thing! I can understand the spreading of income too in regular shops, but at least send say 3 WL's out at a time, then the one who gets the work goes the back of the queue and then 2 + 1 new one come out for the next customer and so on. That way the customer feels he has been given a choice and the incomes are leveled among the WLs.

Lenka_X5
05-10-2016, 05:23 PM
I think most shops are now preparing for the peak/fast cash time of Nov/Dec. It should get real busy real soon. Expecting a lot of new hotties in most shops.

Nekman
25-10-2016, 10:49 PM
I was chatting to one of my regular ML yesterday and she said it was the first time she sat in a full room with 11 other ML's waiting for customers to arrive. She said it was a slow day with not many customers coming in during the day at all. Some ML's actually decided to go home early.

I haven't reduced my punting (still average about 3 times a week) so hopefully the shops I regularly frequent don't shut down!

AHLUNGOR
25-10-2016, 10:57 PM
I was chatting to one of my regular ML yesterday and she said it was the first time she sat in a full room with 11 other ML's waiting for customers to arrive. She said it was a slow day with not many customers coming in during the day at all. Some ML's actually decided to go home early.

I haven't reduced my punting (still average about 3 times a week) so hopefully the shops I regularly frequent don't shut down!

Which shop has 12 girls in a shift together?

jzchan
25-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Midas and Masstige 8 on night shifts have 12 girls at least. Possibly Juliet's and Romeo's as well. Not sure about those two.

ML_Lover
08-11-2016, 10:02 PM
I was at Summerville earlier this evening for 70minutes (testing summer's patience with a 1 hour booking) the place was really quiet. Guess it's a Tuesday, but still...

The facilities are great - maybe the lineup isn't to everyone's taste?

Newbee
09-11-2016, 03:46 AM
Lots of ppl are saving for xmas?

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2016, 08:56 AM
Business at QVB yesterday was booming ! I think all the girls including the two mamasans would be very happy !

Having said that, it's a bit of ups and downs but that's just the nature of the industry , again , too many shops !

So like I said many times before, only the fittest, better run shops and consistent services can survive in the long run .

And obviously, advertising in aus99 always help .

Cheers

gammera
10-11-2016, 07:56 AM
Business at QVB yesterday was booming ! I think all the girls including the two mamasans would be very happy !

Having said that, it's a bit of ups and downs but that's just the nature of the industry , again , too many shops !

So like I said many times before, only the fittest, better run shops and consistent services can survive in the long run .

And obviously, advertising in aus99 always help .

Cheers

Just like there are too many restaurants in the city there are too many shops. However as soon as
one closes another one will open up. The shop which has the best chance of success long term is
the one where the owner takes a proactive role in the running of the shop. The ones which fail
is where the owner only interested in counting money and don't realise that punters are a creature
of habit and want variety and are not naďve and if misled once they will not return.