PDA

View Full Version : Question recomendations (help me build a list)

caff3ry
01-09-2016, 11:46 AM
So I've been punting for a little while now about 2 months "officially" having known this site and 3 months prior just winging it and going to places but I find myself going back to the same place all the time, now there's nothing wrong with that but I think Cato said in a post that everyone needs their favorite good it if you keep eating it consistently you will get bored of it and thus I need recommendations from you brothers on where to advance. I want to set myself a challenge by trying one new place every time I decide to take a punt. The only reason why I hesitate in trying new places is because I found this forum I remember trying out a new place blind (382 Chicago) and the girl I got was a complete dud. But that's a story for another time. And so after lots of browsing I want you guys to help add to my list.

1. Snow lotus (I've heard and read lots of great things about this place just don't know who to try yet)

2. Sussex star/pyrmont star

3. 227 broadway

4. silver fox

5. 750 george st (anyone know anything about this place??)

Thats all I can think of for the moment. If you guys want to help me add to the list (preferable somewhere close to city or near a train station) it would be much appreciated.

If you guys give me some good recommendations on what girls to sample I can start my 5 week (or longer) degustation course starting next week.:love:

Happy punting gents and thanks in advance!

AHLUNGOR
01-09-2016, 06:45 PM
Oh Coco, you poor girl, I thought he said he was in love with you !!

Never trust a bloody punter especially those younger ones !!..........haha

gannicus
01-09-2016, 07:26 PM
If you only talking about RNT, you can try

Bamboo
197 Clarence,
Posh/Diva
806 Daisy
M8
Midas
VIP69
Bodyerotic

For Full service, definantley try Ginza, 5Star and Liasons

Mr Bastard
01-09-2016, 07:45 PM
You Never Never Know if You Never Never Go

Just Go

Babycat
01-09-2016, 08:03 PM
Oh Coco, you poor girl, I thought he said he was in love with you !!

Never trust a bloody punter especially those younger ones !!..........haha

Uncle Ahlunggor, I trust none of them, lol.

caff3ry
01-09-2016, 10:40 PM
Uncle Ahlunggor, I trust none of them, lol.

Well put it this way...I can't keep seeing her if I really like her. It would be meaningless. Need to let her know how I feel and leave it as that. If she responds she'll come seek me out eventually.

cato
01-09-2016, 11:11 PM
Well put it this way...I can't keep seeing her if I really like her. It would be meaningless. Need to let her know how I feel and leave it as that. If she responds she'll come seek me out eventually.

Am I missing something here caff3ry?? Are you in love with Babycat?? LOL

caff3ry
02-09-2016, 12:09 AM
Am I missing something here caff3ry?? Are you in love with Babycat?? LOL

Lol no. It's Coco hahaha I haven't even met babycat

Sam88
02-09-2016, 12:21 AM
Try all of them mate, I've tried and have found my nest :love:

cuteguy
02-09-2016, 01:06 AM
Try all of them mate, I've tried and have found my nest :love:

Where is your nest? SS?

Hey Caff3ry, have you visited CBD378? Some pretty girls over there!:cool2:

caff3ry
02-09-2016, 01:26 AM
Where is your nest? SS?

Hey Caff3ry, have you visited CBD378? Some pretty girls over there!:cool2:

It's been on my radar. I think that was the one I was suppose to go to and not Chicago :'(

cuteguy
02-09-2016, 01:27 AM
It's been on my radar. I think that was the one I was suppose to go to and not Chicago :'(

Yes it's next to Chicago.