PDA

View Full Version : Aqua

Mdlovespunting
01-09-2016, 09:31 PM
mixed day on the punt, just back from a long break, looked up Backpage or Locanto, i know, what an idiot, but you live in hope!!!
saw one in northern suburbs, sounded great, looked even better so i thought why not. in Hamilton Rd Wavel Heights, described as 22 and gorgeous, and i have no doubt, she probably was 40 years ago. for once, the big head ruled and so off i went, remembered some one had reviewed Aqua in Taringa so near home, why not.
great place, very private, i would almost say luxurious, and lovely girls. $60 hour, everything i was after for a return, WIR, without a doubt

reddoor
01-09-2016, 09:50 PM
Ditto bro! I like the lilly on on the msg table....nice touch.

Mdlovespunting
02-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Ditto bro! I like the lilly on on the msg table....nice touch.

haha yes, a lovely touch, mine was made in Tiawan

reddoor
02-09-2016, 10:30 AM
Mine was made in korea.The lilly is an amazing flower.
Did u know that if u insert your finger deep inside the flower and tickle the stamen it will release a stimulating aroma that will linger on you for hrs. This is not just the case with freshly picked lillies but even ones that have been stimulated several times that day. Although fresh is always the best.😊

Bobuq123
02-09-2016, 12:24 PM
Mine was made in korea.The lilly is an amazing flower.
Did u know that if u insert your finger deep inside the flower and tickle the stamen it will release a stimulating aroma that will linger on you for hrs. This is not just the case with freshly picked lillies but even ones that have been stimulated several times that day. Although fresh is always the best.

Hi, May I know how much we have to pay for extra

Mdlovespunting
07-11-2016, 01:18 PM
Went again last Thursday, different girl, made in Korea I think. prices are getting steep but what a great service

Mdlovespunting
27-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Hi, been in Hospital again, so off the punt for 2 to 3 months, thinking of doing Aqua tomorrow, any one have any info for who's working on a Sunday? I havent been for ages so lost track. Thank guys

aejohnny
29-05-2017, 12:05 AM
I have been pretty regular to this shop over the last 6 months, lately though I have found some attitudes a little too money orientated for my liking. It is almost like uni fees are due or something. During the last six months i have sampled
the following ladies and have scored them overall, massage and .....

Kiki 6
Mina 10+
Cathy 6
Sarah 6
Janice 7
Nana 9
Eva 6
Tiffany 7
Sarah 6
Vivi 8
Rose 6
Tomo 7
May 8
Amanda 7
Miko 6
Selena 6
Lily 7
Jenny 7
Asa 6

It should be noted that a lot of ladies listed have moved on, which is my second complaint about the shop, it seems to turn the girls over faster than other shops that I have used in the past. You start to build a rapport and bang gone. Score wise, a 6 in my book is a good time, nothing great, forgotten a couple of hours later. 10 is heroin, highly addictive and should be avoided otherwise you could lose your house with the money you will blow. The last couple of weeks i have been spending time getting to know the ladies at LMH down the road. Will report on them when i get to know them better.

JustMetoday
29-05-2017, 11:53 AM
I have been highly satisfied with this shop with every visit. And no I pay like any other punter. LMH is also very good but more pricey.

Maddona
31-05-2017, 01:00 AM
Does Mina do massage? Don't see her on the daily roster ?

reddoor
31-05-2017, 02:23 AM
Does Mina do massage? Don't see her on the daily roster ?
Yes and shes veeeeery good at it plus shes nice to talk to in fact id say she would have given me a top 5 massage of all time. Yes massage. Shes a girl where u know every thing is going to b good.

James Adamy
06-06-2017, 11:38 PM
Returning to Brisbane after few year, and my fav join amore seems to be close now. Would you recommend Aqua or LMS? or better yet know one within 5 min of CBD? PM will be much appriciated.

Soupy
07-06-2017, 07:35 AM
Returning to Brisbane after few year, and my fav join amore seems to be close now. Would you recommend Aqua or LMS? or better yet know one within 5 min of CBD? PM will be much appriciated.

Or you could just go and check em out for yourself,its called punting......wheres the fun in being spoon fed?

aejohnny
13-06-2017, 09:39 PM
Went into Acqua yesterday and noticed the upstairs area had been leased, carpark was full with office workers cars, leaving no room to park, so back onto the street, which if you have been there is a pretty steep short street with no parking on one side. Not ideal, hopefully this can be sorted. When I was walking down the driveway, some staff from upstairs came out to their cars, would not of cared if it was a couple of blokes, but when it is ladies, I find that a little confronting. As they would know what is going on.

Anyway Acqua has just become a after 7 pm place for me now or weekends.

Islander1980
15-06-2017, 03:04 PM
I have been going to Acqua at Taringa on a regular basis and i have to say i love this place. As soon as you walk in you know the experience is going to be great. I have to say the girls are very easy on the eye but are always busy so best to make booking. The rooms are clean and i haven't had much trouble with parking and have always managed to get a spot. However i think if customers are booking then obviously if you just turn up without a booking you may not find one (makes sense). The shop is a bit hidden but i like that cause i don't want others seeing me that i am going there and yes i have seen the people from upstairs walk out as i am coming up the stairs to the shop...but honestly i doubt they give a $%!t cause its a massage place. Probably they themselves have gone here.

i enjoy this place but i am a big guy and i have my insecurities and while lying on my stomach i feel comfy except the thought in my head questioning "are they disgusted or judging my body" or are they making faces. but they don't they just carry on when it came to the flip that is when i get nervous as hell but they just do their stuff. WHEN YOU ARE BIG THIS KIND OF CRAP DOES MATTER TO ME....EVEN IF I AM PAYING....overall ALL the girls are great i think

They do have negatives though! (1) the shop is usually very busy so you may not get your favourite girl (2) they don't have too many rooms (3) The bathroom is not right near the rooms and when you go to the bathroom to shower you may pass another customer. (4)lastly this just pedantic but being winter they do have heaters on but it does seem to get a bit hot in the rooms especially the smaller rooms.

anyway that was my opinion of this place and i hope it helps you guys out there. i give their massage service 10/10
*** please note I had to drastically edit this cause it appears giving honest reviews is not warranted by some and being a first reviewer makes it sound like i am instantly on commission for them . anyway for the rest of you guys I guess just try and see

payingalot
15-06-2017, 08:55 PM
i just found this website and thought to look up the place i go to regularly and what people think. I have been going to Acqua at Taringa on a regular basis and i have to say i love this place. As soon as you walk in you know the experience is going to be great. I have to say the girls are very pretty and You are always met with smiling face. On the occasions when i drop by without a booking, although i wont be seen straight away (usually booked out), they really do try and help out by giving options for next available time. the shop is so clean and you can tell they care about appearances. i haven't had much trouble with parking and have always managed to get a spot. However i think if customers are booking then obviously if you just turn up without a booking you may not find one (makes sense). The shop is a bit hidden but i like that cause i don't want others seeing me that i am going there and yes i have seen the people from upstairs walk out as i am coming up the stairs to the shop...but honestly i doubt they give a rats. Probably they themselves have gone here.

Describing my first time i went there...wow what a confidence booster.. well i am a big guy and i have my insecurities and while lying on my stomach i feel comfy except the thought in my head questioning "are they disgusted or judging my body" or are they making faces. but as soon as the oil goes on they start their conversation and make you talk and feel comfortable. the massage service is great and as long as you can tell them when it hurts they will accommodate your massage pressure. when it came to the flip that is when i get nervous as hell. i turn over and close my eyes and don't look at them....obviously thinking i am getting judged, but no once again they make you feel comfortable and ask if i was ok and give their smile to reassure you. overall ALL the girls are great i think and if you treat them with respect they will treat you with respect back.

They do have negatives but the shop is usually very busy so if you don't make appointment you may not get your favourite girl (but i love them all) or even don't get a place until a later time. they don't have too many rooms and so hence comes back to pressure on booking. The bathroom is not right near the rooms and when you go to the bathroom to shower you may pass another customer. lastly this just pedantic but being winter they do have heaters on but it does seem to get a bit hot in the rooms especially the smaller rooms.

anyway that was my opinion of this place and i hope it helps you guys out there. i give their massage service 10/10 and their personalities a 10/10

Are you on a comision or maybe the owner revue just to good. If your paying I don't know any shop care how big you are only how much your pay. This really sounds like crap.

Islander1980
15-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Are you on a comision or maybe the owner revue just to good. If your paying I don't know any shop care how big you are only how much your pay. This really sounds like crap.

NA MATE no commission and not owner. just my experience but each to their own. Plenty of other places am sure you enjoy and write positive reviews on right!! so this was my first review and i found the place fine for my expectations so thought add my 2 cents to the conversation

Rodgersodger
15-06-2017, 09:34 PM
Yeah have to agree !! Like the way he keeps saying the Shop is always busy and booked out .. ummm don't know about that

JustMetoday
15-06-2017, 11:17 PM
I actually agree with the reviewer. Very good place here. Some hot babes and everyone has a good attitude. And no I don't get a commission either. Try it. Or don't. Suits me if you don't believe me !

APL
16-06-2017, 06:44 PM
Must admit tried here once some time ago
Parking was a hassle hadn't made a booking wanting to see the line up, was greeted by a friendly enough chinese ML a bit to chubby for me but they were too busy so he may have a point

reddoor
16-06-2017, 11:13 PM
This review is pretty much on the money whether its real or dodgy. Acqua is no doubt one of the best places around. Had some of the best massages ive ever had here, never had any trouble parking and rooms are always clean & tidy. Girls ive seen are friendly and lots of fun. So unless something changes for the worse dont mind giving them a plug.

aejohnny
17-06-2017, 12:03 PM
Well broke my newly imposed rule of not going before 7 pm yesterday (Friday), was heading out from the city gave a call and was told May was working, wasn't aware she had returned. I jumped at the opportunity to see her again. Just as I remembered, which was awesome as sometimes, when girls return you have so high on a pedestal that through no fault of theirs the session does not live up to expectations. Well pleased to report it did, good massage, good conversation and the rest just flowed as it should. I had forgotten how much I appreciate a girl who takes the time, effort and expense to wax.

Soupy
19-06-2017, 07:27 AM
I like this place, been there 3 or 4 times since been in Brisbane, good massage friendly girls ,laid back vibe.
Have been mid morning or mid arvo, no problem with parking .Ml V x2 is good fun

reddoor
26-06-2017, 06:47 PM
Their backpage ad has an interesting new addition to the line up, Pippa, blond English girl starting soon.

Brisguy72
03-07-2017, 10:44 PM
I have sampled Pippa's massage skills....very impressed....

tab123
03-07-2017, 10:54 PM
I have sampled Pippa's massage skills....very impressed....

Nice. Is Pippa hot?

howareyoukk
12-06-2020, 07:11 PM
I have been going to Acqua at Taringa on a regular basis and i have to say i love this place. As soon as you walk in you know the experience is going to be great. I have to say the girls are very easy on the eye but are always busy so best to make booking. The rooms are clean and i haven't had much trouble with parking and have always managed to get a spot. However i think if customers are booking then obviously if you just turn up without a booking you may not find one (makes sense). The shop is a bit hidden but i like that cause i don't want others seeing me that i am going there and yes i have seen the people from upstairs walk out as i am coming up the stairs to the shop...but honestly i doubt they give a $%!t cause its a massage place. Probably they themselves have gone here.

i enjoy this place but i am a big guy and i have my insecurities and while lying on my stomach i feel comfy except the thought in my head questioning "are they disgusted or judging my body" or are they making faces. but they don't they just carry on when it came to the flip that is when i get nervous as hell but they just do their stuff. WHEN YOU ARE BIG THIS KIND OF CRAP DOES MATTER TO ME....EVEN IF I AM PAYING....overall ALL the girls are great i think

They do have negatives though! (1) the shop is usually very busy so you may not get your favourite girl (2) they don't have too many rooms (3) The bathroom is not right near the rooms and when you go to the bathroom to shower you may pass another customer. (4)lastly this just pedantic but being winter they do have heaters on but it does seem to get a bit hot in the rooms especially the smaller rooms.

anyway that was my opinion of this place and i hope it helps you guys out there. i give their massage service 10/10
*** please note I had to drastically edit this cause it appears giving honest reviews is not warranted by some and being a first reviewer makes it sound like i am instantly on commission for them . anyway for the rest of you guys I guess just try and see

i dont think u should fear for anything in you case . i have a 4 inch penis and i am not even nervous when exposing my tiny dick to the girls.. ..

Shagspear
13-06-2020, 12:03 AM
I am just curious, is this still open?

reddoor
13-06-2020, 01:03 AM
I am just curious, is this still open?
The title of this thread is slightly
erroneous.
Aqua at Ascot has sign on door saying open again on 10th july.
Acqua at Taringa is temp closed, buuuut,
if your familiar with the blind bat .....

howareyoukk
13-06-2020, 01:34 AM
The title of this thread is slightly
erroneous.
Aqua at Ascot has sign on door saying open again on 10th july.
Acqua at Taringa is temp closed, buuuut,
if your familiar with the blind bat .....

i dont understand the phrase...

reddoor
13-06-2020, 02:10 AM
Then might i suggest u watch more classic British comedy. Oops, can i still say British? Sorry if i sound imperialistic, so many fragile minds out there now. Even some on here.

jimmyp
13-06-2020, 07:05 AM
Then might i suggest u watch more classic British comedy. Oops, can i still say British? Sorry if i sound imperialistic, so many fragile minds out there now. Even some on here.Say no more!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

reddoor
13-06-2020, 08:44 AM
Say no more!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
There u go. Now how hard was that?

APL
13-06-2020, 09:50 AM

FYI
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Montgomery

reddoor
13-06-2020, 10:39 AM
FYI
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Montgomery
Oh no! Now you've gone and ruined it all by mentioning the war.

APL
13-06-2020, 02:34 PM
Oh no! Now you've gone and ruined it all by mentioning the war.

But I think I got away with it

salt n pepper
14-06-2020, 01:12 AM
Move along, nothing to see here.
Oh who won the war?

punterpunter
20-06-2020, 04:14 PM
Aqua indro i rate this place highly at the moment,

jaccky
12-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Aqua indro i rate this place highly at the moment, Is this the one spelt Acqua in Taringa?

punterpunter
13-07-2020, 05:31 PM
Jaccky yes it is and its well worth a visit

jaccky
14-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Nice, I'll check it out sometime

Ilikebeer
14-07-2020, 01:43 PM
Whats the address?

Ilikebeer
14-07-2020, 01:45 PM
Aqua indro i rate this place highly at the moment,

Whats the address?

jaccky
14-07-2020, 07:14 PM

yes, the massage was excellent, with great customer service. Thanks for the leg work punterpunter.

Sean1234
22-07-2020, 10:23 AM
I have always enjoyed the services of S****a at acqua so it was sad to hear that she is no longer there. took a bit of a risk and tried V***y (Columbia) and very disappointed. massage was half hearted and other aspects uninspired. I hope its just me and it was an off day for her, can anyone recommend anyone else? positive experiences.

Reach Around
23-07-2020, 12:10 PM
Yeah poor S has visa issues!! She was amazing!!
If there is a girl with wings on her back she’s been good.

insane593
23-07-2020, 01:08 PM
Hi guys !! Thinking to try Aqua at Taringa, Any recommendations, Please PM me. Thanks heaps

angrybirdy
29-07-2020, 01:44 AM
I have tried Angel last week, good attitude, extra horny, curvy, big boobs, but not my type, I prefer slim, tiny waist type. I still go with her as she has positive attitude, very friendly, super chatty.

nosha
16-08-2020, 07:35 PM
I tried the Thai option here, a little bigger than normal thai. But legit massage with excellent end. I will returm

CakeandCoffee
18-08-2020, 12:55 AM
Haven't been here much since the glory days of M***, S*****, K** and co. Decided to give another go this past month. I found the overall quality and service has dropped considerably and the whole place needs a facelift and air fresheners. The stench of old oil really hits you when you enter the room.

Tried S**, cheeky, chubby and really likes to dish out the pain. 5/10

C**** if you like dfk, shes your girl. Massage technique is the same as M***, im guessing she showed her the ropes! 8/10

And most recently V****, uninterested and probably one of the worst massages I've had, and total disappointment finish 1/10

Bobuq123
03-09-2020, 11:53 AM
Visit recently and saw A****, very talkative and friendly. nice sensual massage and flip was the best part. extra honey and both enjoyed.
WIR - yes, of course

rockbreaker
03-09-2020, 11:19 PM
Visit recently and saw A****, very talkative and friendly. nice sensual massage and flip was the best part. extra honey and both enjoyed.
WIR - yes, of course

Is she the NZ / TW mixed?

Bobuq123
04-09-2020, 01:46 AM
Is she the NZ / TW mixed?

You nailed it :cool2:

AngelFace
04-09-2020, 09:50 AM
You nailed it :cool2:

I like to hear a the right girl got nailed

AngelFace
07-09-2020, 09:11 PM
going to try this place later this week.

iamking
08-09-2020, 02:01 AM
That's great OWG. But I'm sure we don't need to know what you're going to try but rather what you have tried.
Like I'm going to try a threesome this week.
Its called After Report, not Minority Report.

AngelFace
08-09-2020, 10:00 AM
That's great OWG. But I'm sure we don't need to know what you're going to try but rather what you have tried.
Like I'm going to try a threesome this week.
Its called After Report, not Minority Report.

thanks for the encouragement and welcome to the forum.

lashings74
09-09-2020, 08:19 AM
Is this shop at Taringa the sister shop to Aqua at Hamilton?
I like the Hamilton shop as it’s close to my work (plus has pretty discrete entrances).
But I’ve only had the one ML each time I’ve been there (E****). So wondering if these girls would work between the two shops?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reddoor
09-09-2020, 03:19 PM
Is this shop at Taringa the sister shop to Aqua at Hamilton?
I like the Hamilton shop as it’s close to my work (plus has pretty discrete entrances).
But I’ve only had the one ML each time I’ve been there (E****). So wondering if these girls would work between the two shops?

Wow is she still there? Maybe diff girl with same name.
These 2 shops r different, not even spelt the same, ACqua Taringa vs Aqua Hamilton. First time i encountered sticky nips at Ham. 😆

lashings74
09-09-2020, 04:39 PM
Wow is she still there? Maybe diff girl with same name.
These 2 shops r different, not even spelt the same, ACqua Taringa vs Aqua Hamilton. First time i encountered sticky nips at Ham. [emoji38]

Ah, didn’t realise they were different spellings.
Well, I did see her last week - so assuming it’s same girl...??

AngelFace
10-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Well, I did see her last week - so assuming it’s same girl...??

lashings74 I'm a regular at the taring Acqua and I'm kind of confused. are you saying that the girl you saw is actually the same girl as at both caqua & aquas or that there is a co-incidence of names

reddoor
10-09-2020, 05:00 PM
lashings74 I'm a regular at the taring Acqua and I'm kind of confused. are you saying that the girl you saw is actually the same girl as at both caqua & aquas or that there is a co-incidence of names
How long u been going there man?

lashings74
10-09-2020, 06:24 PM

I've only ever been to Aqua at Hamilton, and I've only ever seen the one girl there whose name is E****. My original question was, "is the Hamilton shop a sister shop of the one at Taringa" - until it was pointed out to me that they have different spelling.

reddoor
10-09-2020, 11:08 PM
I've only ever been to Aqua at Hamilton, and I've only ever seen the one girl there whose name is E****. My original question was, "is the Hamilton shop a sister shop of the one at Taringa" - until it was pointed out to me that they have different spelling.
Yes 2 completly different shops and owners and spelling.
Acqua is Italian for water, Aqua is a 1997 Europop group.

Kowabunga
10-09-2020, 11:40 PM
Ironically Aqua Hamilton doesn't have a shower.

reddoor
11-09-2020, 12:40 AM
Ironically Acqua Hamilton doesn't have a shower.
Come on man get it right, Hamilton is Aqua, the poor guy is confused enough haha.
They do have Stevie Nicks singing Waterfall on the music loop.

AngelFace
11-09-2020, 08:27 AM
How long u been going there man?

i'm guess 2-3 years. found it before I found the forum.

brownwallaby
11-09-2020, 08:29 AM
Come on man get it right, Hamilton is Aqua, the poor guy is confused enough haha.
They do have Stevie Nicks singing Waterfall on the music loop.

So where is Akua or Ackua shop? :D

Licketysplit
17-09-2020, 08:42 PM
If you do end up at aqua in Hamilton it is a bit hit and miss. Always go the V from Taiwan for consistent strong performances.

Puntrix
30-09-2021, 08:30 PM
Planning a visit soon! Can anyone share intel on latest line-up? I understand Aqua usually has young and usually good looking MLs. I ‘d be keen to know if there’s any recommendation