PDA

View Full Version : Uri. Thai cutie in Parramatta

asiafever
02-09-2016, 05:16 PM
Yeah there's already a post for her but I thought I would start my own thread. I kind of prefer to start my own rather than tag along on someone elses.
Anyway. I was determined to try a private, and had tried to book Aris, another thai cutie in Parra, but she was unavailable at the time so went for plan b.

The method of contact is a little convoluted, obviously she has a broker who handles her bookings. Time was arranged, vague address given, arrived and then given further instructions to get to the apartment. Up in the elevator knocked on the door and there she was.

Uri is short. She's tiny. She is incredibly cute, and of course there's that rack. Ushered in and confirmed the details. It seems my request hadn't been forwarded by the pimp but it wasn't a problem. Money handed over and in to the shower.
Uri lathered me up and rinsed me off before ushering me back out and telling me to dry off.
On to the bed. All this time we've had a little small talk. She seems quite sweet, we had a giggle about one or two things. Not a lot 9f hard core horn about het but that suits me.
Any how we get down to things. Starts off with rubbing those awesome tits over my body, then on to some spanish, next we're on with the dom for CBJ and finally on to main event.
She started with a fantastic slow reverse cowgirl, then around to ride me with those tits in my face, next up on to doggie (whoch is a sight to behold as well.) And finally she.lay back as I came all over her tits.
Showers once again, exchanged our goodbyes and off I went.

Over all I'd say with a little more time and repeat visits the girl could be a gem BUT I dare say ahe is being overworked and not sure how long she'll be around.

Would I return?
Maybe. I want to try Aris, Bee the tall aussie in Quakers Hill and others, but yeah I'd return now that I know what she's like and what to expect.

$150/30
$250/60

COB extra $50.

Sam88
03-09-2016, 01:21 AM
its 250 for 60 now? damn, price increased lol

blazin
03-09-2016, 02:16 PM
When do you think would be the beat time to visit her...

As in what time of the day?

Gotta get in quick before she goes up to $260

Sam88
03-09-2016, 04:10 PM
The earlier the better mate... big difference as I've seen her in different times

cuteguy
04-09-2016, 12:33 AM
The earlier the better mate... big difference as I've seen her in different times

It's always best to catch the girl earlier than later when she is fresh and not exhausted after seeing a few customers.

Sam88
04-09-2016, 12:44 AM
Exactly... and you'll be the first to get her in the mood as well :cool2:

adelle
04-09-2016, 10:49 PM
Mate Aris is a TS. Just letting you know.

blazin
06-09-2016, 09:35 AM
Holy shit just looked at Aris's ad ...... Thats one hell of a body. Cant believe shes post op ....

woshihuangsedawang
01-02-2017, 09:53 PM
uri is super cute, finally 50 fck