PDA

View Full Version : Cracker adventures - 3 in 1 reviews!!!

puntercouple
05-09-2016, 01:50 PM
I got the morning free, so I decided to visit all these cracker ads to see if they're real or not.

First up: Abbie and Ada threesome. $300/h. 32 Tennyson Rd. Parramatta. Two 40-yr-old asian ladies with smoking legs. Very thin.

Next: Carol. 44 Great Western Hwy Parramatta, at the motel. Singaporean accent. When I went in, her hair is wet, her teeth are black, looks like she drank bleach and corroded her teeth or something...

Next: Monica and Emma threesome. $420/h incl. bbbj. 1 Weston St. Rose Hill. Took me a while to find it, out of time. Sounded old on the phone. She felt sorry and give me $20 discount next time I visit.

So there. If you are directed to any of these addresses, you know what's coming to you.

P.S. I didn't include their apartment number for privacy purposes, but I'm just sick of these faks ads.

snapjaw
08-09-2016, 06:04 AM
Wow thanks for the hard work. Driving around these days is not something that is easy or carefree unless you're not worried about the time it takes.

cuteguy
08-09-2016, 01:52 PM
Not worth wasting your time with these cracker ads. However having said this, there is sometimes a hidden gem in those ads but the majority of certainly fake.

puntercouple
08-09-2016, 02:14 PM
Yea, but once in a while, u get Bella or Uri. Besides, I live around Parra and there's not much there.

cuteguy
08-09-2016, 03:36 PM
Yea, but once in a while, u get Bella or Uri. Besides, I live around Parra and there's not much there.

Some brothers have mentioned post op girls using these sites and advertising themselves as 100% girls when they aren't.

puntercouple
08-09-2016, 05:22 PM
@cuteguy: I'd rather get a BJ from a post op dude than one of these she-zombies. I'll do a WeChat one once I get the chance.