PDA

View Full Version : General talk A couple of nubers to avoid

madness
07-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Saw a great ad - Looked legit. Young girl, not flashy - appeared believable. Checked the photos - no hits. This was the only locanto ad by that user. The phone number didn't have any hits on google. Only wanted calls - no texts.
All checks done I made a booking and she texted the address. I get almost there and realise I didn't check where the text came from. Sure enough it was a different number. Arrived, met by a 40yo Asian claiming to be the 22yo and I left.
Original ad - Arna 0432 605 079. Pimp sent text from 0406 774 965.

Also went along to see Rita - Indian 0423 579 784. Supposedly 26, small, petite, sexy - so I have delusions of another Priyanka but cheaper. Needless to say at $100 / 30min I should have known better. I probably shouldn't be too harsh here - I left as she wasn't my type and certainly didn't match her ad but I thought if I had stayed she would probably have put in a good effort. I would rather pay the extra and see Priyanka though - there is a hot Indian....

After those disappointments I gave up and saw one of my regular girls - always good value, young and sexy - which makes it easier to walk away from fakes.

kiwijoe
09-09-2016, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the heads up man

seablue
06-10-2016, 01:09 AM
Thanks for the review. Has Priyanka left Brissy?