PDA

View Full Version : General talk UBer of Punting

rockbreaker
07-09-2016, 12:49 AM
Driven by the hype of Uber and Airbnb, there is an uber of x, y and z popping up everyday around the globe. As a fellow punter and proud follower of aus99, I sense there is an opportunity that we can disrupt the sex industry.

Cutting out the middleman/pimp (potentially the shops too down the pipeline), the app will connect the punters and ml/wl in real time and on demand with the ability of criterias filtering. It also has a rating and feedback system so that both punters and workers will be rated. No more fake profile and terrible customers hence we put the ladies and punters on safe hands and more enjoyable experiences. The ladies will no longer have to sit and wait for the business but able to find their preferred customers at the tap of fingers. The punters too will not have to wait for their fav lady or call to make a booking. We facilitate to make their booking easier with a tap on their mobile to book the girls they like.

This will set to revolutione the industry and it will disrupt the traditional business. It will be changing the life of many.

The (future) world's biggest brother does not have a single shop and working lady.

Punting easy as tapping!

#ideaboom

P/s: we are hiring a CEO

caff3ry
07-09-2016, 01:40 AM
only problem is the app store would never approve it :(

AHLUNGOR
07-09-2016, 09:21 AM
Isn't Wechat is already doing that to some degree ??

puntercouple
07-09-2016, 09:29 AM
If only Wechat has a rating system, would be great. But then what stops a WL from creating accounts and report her competitors out of business?

wilisno
07-09-2016, 09:58 AM
Cutting out the middle men ? Lol ! It's been the wistful thinking of any industry ! ;) ;) ;)

If you look around, people have always been trying, with no success ! WLs working as their own bosses, that would save punters some money ? Just read some wechat and Cracker scammer threads and the like ! haha

Wistful thinking...

AHLUNGOR
07-09-2016, 10:27 AM
Cutting out the middle men ? Lol ! It's been the wistful thinking of any industry ! ;) ;) ;)

If you look around, people have always been trying, with no success ! WLs working as their own bosses, that would save punters some money ? Just read some wechat and Cracker scammer threads and the like ! haha

Wistful thinking...

I think brand confidence and loyalty takes a long time and lots of hard works to build!

In Sydney , 5 Star, Ginza, Stiletto, Liasons, 227 Broadway for example are the shops to go to if you don't have the times to shop around ! As most of the hard works have been done for you in selection , training , venue facilities and service standards and consistency etc. Sure, they are not perfect every single time but who can guarantee perfection? You just have a better chance for a good punt than going somewhere else .

So, ask yourself this question , do you want to take a risk , do you have plenty of time and money to waste? So just happy to pay a bit more and take the safer option ?

The same reasons why I stick with my regular favourite ml's - you just can't go much wrong with them !

Cheers

rockbreaker
07-09-2016, 01:31 PM
Looks like the tone of writing was too serious?

Was meant to share it as a fun joke but most are taking this too seriously. No harm done though. Although, there may be a slight potential of it.

Hey, I see no one apply for the CEO (Cibai Eating Officer) yet.....looks like I will have to step up for the role..

rooter
07-09-2016, 02:26 PM
It's happening in many industries and sectors.
10 years ago the taxi industry, real estate agents, travel agents, department stores and hotel industry seemed safe from technology.
Then along comes Uber and Airbnb, and online shopping and online real estate aps, and travel sites and makes every car a potential taxi, every house and apartment a hotel, every computer and mobile phone a department store or real estate agent or travel agent.
It's possible the same thing will happen in the sex industry.
Not all traditional brothels and agencies will disappear, many customers will stick with the traditional way of doing business, but they will definitely face competition from new ways of doing business - "stiff" competition in fact ;)

eltran
07-09-2016, 04:48 PM
Look at the trouble uber has been in getting legalised in Australia, now add it being sex work and that the app stores won't allow it.

It isn't impossible, but it will be very hard.

And there is still a 'middleman' with Uber. You don't pay the uber driver money, you pay uber, who send their cut to Ireland or wherever the lowest tax is, and send the driver his money that he has to pay full tax on.

panthera
08-09-2016, 12:03 AM
Sounds like a good idea. I guess you would probably need to have some kind of cover name on it, i.e. market as a dating app or something where you can provide feedback on your 'dates' lol... then might be allowed by app store

spellbind
08-09-2016, 01:46 PM
I like the idea. I hope someone brings new forms of punting to the market.

I saw on backpage an ad for a handjob bar in newtown. They pitched it as "Tug without the rub".
They said that each day they would snapchat pictures of girls that were working.
Then you would come in, sit on a couch, and you can fondle each other and the girl would give you a handjob and then you would leave.
No shower, no massage, probably don't even have to take your clothes off. $50 total.

I liked the idea as a high frequency thing. Can come in every few days and get a quick handjob from someone new.
I was hoping because of their setup they might get young inexperienced girls that are just starting out in the industry.

Anyway, they left an email address but no phone number, and they didn't reply to any emails. So I guess it didn't really exist. Pity, I totally would have used it

rockbreaker
09-09-2016, 06:22 PM
I think it is probably possible to get around with the approval by building it in HTML5. Whilst it is not ideal, it is possible to make it looks like a native app. I doubt that the native or native app is the first thing concerning the punter though.

I agree the concept itself may not necessary appeal to the entire market of the industry. It is just like some people prefer to stay at 5 stars hotel, whilst some just need a place to sleep and another want to have good values for the accommodation with different experiences. Having said that, it could still appeal to certain segment of the market.

Now take a moment to imagine. The girl or shop can no longer short charge you the time because the apps will remind both parties about the agreed time. As your punt is finished, you prompt to rate your experience and providing feedback, where detailed feedback like one left here at this forum is possible and encouraged. Such feedback and rating is verified through transaction carried out by the booking over the apps. There will be lesser or no more accusation of fake review. Even better, you didn't have to carry cash but the payment will be deducted by the apps, including extras. Wait, I hear you saying privacy! We got it covered by using Bitcoin!

Hey, it really starts to sound like a huge potential! Gonna quit my job next Monday to work on this! You might see me at the Shark Tank! 🤑

fit69
09-09-2016, 08:46 PM
The app can easily made and used in rooted phones, but who is gonna root their phone just for this app? I would, and I know many dedicated punters would too but what about the girls?

Also, in normal (non rooted) phones, this is quite possible, it just has to be pushed the right away, there is absolutely NO reason (law) for it to be restricted from the play or apple store if they are allowed only in the countries where prostitution is legal. I've tried downloading fitness apps that use a very similar idea but with PT's rather than ML/WL's but I cant use or download them because they are USA only apps. Prostitution is legal over there and over here, its just a matter of presenting the app model/business plan/rules and their adhesion to the law properly to get it through.

If anyone has connections on anything that could help let me know, I have connections to make the app, I just need a hand on the law side of things. ....and maybe we can get this kickstarted.com !?!?!?!? hahaha