PDA

View Full Version : Saki - The Woman not the Drink

Lingus
07-09-2016, 04:37 PM
45 Station St Nerang ( First Time )

Quick Review -

Arrived for a 30min session , after 5 mins had to go for an hour .

Strong sensual massage , after 45 mins flipped .

She had me in the palm of her hand , take me to the brink and allow me to relax a little .

Did this for 10 mins and then wow .

Saki was excellent , attractive , attentive and firm .

Definitely Recommend

Looks 8
Massage 9
Value 9

Total 75 including extras

Enjoy Gentlemen

pommychris
07-09-2016, 05:44 PM
fantastic review thanks for that.. but im sad ti be of to melbourne for three weeks work.. hope shes still around upon my return

Lingus
07-09-2016, 06:01 PM
fantastic review thanks for that.. but im sad ti be of to melbourne for three weeks work.. hope shes still around upon my return

This was awesome she straddled my head while I was flipped ..... Pushed all the way down my body with her hands and slowly came back up smiled ...

That's a first for me

str8up
07-09-2016, 07:53 PM
45 Station St Nerang ( First Time )

Quick Review -

Arrived for a 30min session , after 5 mins had to go for an hour .

Strong sensual massage , after 45 mins flipped .

She had me in the palm of her hand , take me to the brink and allow me to relax a little .

Did this for 10 mins and then wow .

Saki was excellent , attractive , attentive and firm .

Definitely Recommend

Looks 8
Massage 9
Value 9

Total 75 including extras

Enjoy Gentlemen

Your review couldn't have come at a better time. I'll be down there staying next door for a couple of days next week.

I only hope she works weekends!

Thanks for the great review.

Lingus
07-09-2016, 08:37 PM

Your review couldn't have come at a better time. I'll be down there staying next door for a couple of days next week.

I only hope she works weekends!

Thanks for the great review.

As I was getting dressed a new punter arrived , he was trying to haggle at the front desk she looked at me I could tell she wasn't wanting this guy . I'm not sure how others present , but what I read on this forum and from my own experiences a little respect means better outcomes .

Enjoy .

lazcuba77
08-09-2016, 07:15 AM
Y the goods places r always soooo far?!??!! Dam!!!

hogansheros
08-09-2016, 08:31 AM
As I was getting dressed a new punter arrived , he was trying to haggle at the front desk she looked at me I could tell she wasn't wanting this guy . I'm not sure how others present , but what I read on this forum and from my own experiences a little respect means better outcomes .

Enjoy .

the reason most people don't post public reviews

cekret
08-09-2016, 02:57 PM

Enjoy .

I couldn't agree more. I've had hit and misses, but all my hits I keep to myself or else others will ruin it. There is one in fact who has become my regular and she gives me "special" massages but I've never pushed the envelope too far. I guess you could say, mutual respect.

dean69
09-09-2016, 09:28 AM
Hi Boys
I went to this place yesterday afternoon I've been there twice now, I have to say I think this is one of the best value places on the coast. $70 for the hr all up, young girl from Taiwan C##### attractive talkative good massage skills. Now if your just after a massage that takes the wrinkles out of it and that's it this is the place that's my opinion. I did see the other 2 staff there and one of them certainly was my cup of tea.