PDA

View Full Version : General talk Super bull 6000

Duff
08-09-2016, 05:23 AM
Super bull 6000 is a male enhanser I have been using for a few months now I find it to be very good giving me a strong hard erection and boosts my libido I usually take it about 12 hours before sex as I find this works best for me although you an take it one hour before . You can buy it on ebay from China very cheap is comes in a box of 12 pills for about $15 including freight . The effects last for about 3 days with me I have tried a lot of male enhansers and they are a bit hit or miss but super bull 6000 is a good one you can give em a dam good rogering as it makes you last longer as well

Falcon2005
09-09-2016, 04:28 PM
Super bull 6000 is a male enhanser I have been using for a few months now I find it to be very good giving me a strong hard erection and boosts my libido I usually take it about 12 hours before sex as I find this works best for me although you an take it one hour before . You can buy it on ebay from China very cheap is comes in a box of 12 pills for about $15 including freight . The effects last for about 3 days with me I have tried a lot of male enhansers and they are a bit hit or miss but super bull 6000 is a good one you can give em a dam good rogering as it makes you last longer as well

Illegal in Australia, may get destroyed on entry and discovered.

https://www.tga.gov.au/alert/super-bull-6000-herbal-capsules

Duff
10-09-2016, 11:15 AM
I have bought many different enhansers in over the years proberbly most of them not approved in Australia never had a problem never had them opened you could have a problem if bringing in large quanities but 2 boxs for yourself never