PDA

View Full Version : General talk I understand customer complaints here's my solution

cuttlefish
09-09-2016, 07:56 AM
I have no affiliations to anybody just my solution. I have always found the
shops which are very well run apart from quality ladies is a good
receptionist. 5 Star, Ginza, Helen 57 Reservoir, Alice 227 Broadway
well done. Sorry if I left other rec off this list these ones I could vouch for.
However the same can not be said of some other rec who I will not shame
& disgrace. Some can be downright rude, arrogant & sulk like a young kid
if u don't select a girl or dare ask why they have double book a lady u made
a appointment for. They only have themselves to blame when somebody
complains. I will not vouch for these shops as they don't understand
raising their voices at customers won't get them regulars & good
feedback on social media. These shops see punters as fools & don't see
the average punter has work very hard for there cash & we are not
ignorant Neanderthals . We are tech savvy & we can quickly
work out which shops are genuine. Another problem is the girls they hire.
Some obvious don't want to be there. These need to be retrained or
weeded out. They taint the whole industry. If girl not happy how can she
make customer happy ?

AHLUNGOR
09-09-2016, 09:03 AM
Like!

Like!

Like!

Well said

Cheers

docevil
09-09-2016, 11:45 AM
Agreed! and well said...

rcha086
09-09-2016, 01:10 PM
Unfortunately these are the same people who don't care what you think. They will not have us (the "tech savvy" bunch I guess) coming back, but they still have plenty more customers that will find out about them through very basic internet searching, the newspaper, or friends/co-workers. And then you have customers who come back because they don't care about certain aspects of a punt that you and I would care for (customer service from the reception, girls who actually like to or at least don't mind servicing us etc). Every punter is different; you and I may have the decency to make a booking prior and honour it (or at least call ahead of time if we really can't make it), but I'm sure there are plenty that just don't give a shit. I've been to the cheaper shops with the hypocritical and lying receptionists, and these are the same shops that often take in individuals and groups of customers that I will only describe as rowdy and rude, people that you know will not treat their own wives respectfully, let alone a prostitute.

I understand completely where you're coming from, but from what I see and have experienced, they really don't care about anything other than counting money at the end of the day. I can only assume that us "forum punters" account for only a small portion of their customer base, so as long as the other customers keep coming back (by accepting them and keeping a high turnover of girls), then they really don't give a rat's ass that we have something bad to say about them, especially since a forum's reach for a brothel is much more smaller than say, a local business with a Facebook page and Google Maps profile where everyone with a FB or Google account can make a review for. Just gotta stick to the shops that are tried and true for you.

Mr Bastard
09-09-2016, 06:13 PM
Your Solution?

Nekman
10-09-2016, 09:27 AM
So the trick is to find well run shops with a good receptionist?

Atilla
10-09-2016, 11:04 AM
It's all about reception, which is a reflection of everything in the business. It's the same with any business.

aussiegaigin
10-09-2016, 03:05 PM
Problem is the receptionist is generally at the bottom of the "food chain" in the shop.

She is not creating income, so she is not getting paid much. Apart from answering the occasional phone call and watching the clock, she has to sit there for 8-10 hours listening to, or imagining, what is going on in the rooms around her.

Under such circumstances, shops are not going to attract a high quality candidate, or keep one for any length of time.

Things are better when you have the owner doing reception, like Alice at 227. With a large number of girls, she probably doesn't get time to get bored