PDA

View Full Version : Question Best current 64/533 WL

dansmithers
10-09-2016, 02:24 AM
Nana/Karen obviously a contender... Who else? Looking for tolerable to look at mixed with enthusiastic service.

Seems to me the good old 64 days of cherry, joey, rainbow etc are gone and I can't find a good rotation ... Only nana who is often fully booked

A44
10-09-2016, 02:37 PM
Nana/Karen obviously a contender... Who else? Looking for tolerable to look at mixed with enthusiastic service.

Seems to me the good old 64 days of cherry, joey, rainbow etc are gone and I can't find a good rotation ... Only nana who is often fully booked

I also miss many Ladies who used to work at TP64
Shelley, Joey, Sue, Sugar, Original Apple, Original Fei Fei, E--, Pink, Erica. Etc.

I always enjoy great sessions with my current favourites at TP64.
Mina.
Amy.
Julie.
Joanne.
Yuki.

YMMV.

dansmithers
10-09-2016, 04:58 PM
Yeah, Joanne is solid performer. Probably my #2 after nana. Shame she doesn't like cim...

ive tried all of the others (1 session each only though) and they were fine without being great. Might have to give them another go... Any tips on who does cim? Used to be more girls than not do it, now I think other way round :(

Skippy tasman
12-09-2016, 09:48 AM
Yeah, Joanne is solid performer. Probably my #2 after nana. Shame she doesn't like cim...

ive tried all of the others (1 session each only though) and they were fine without being great. Might have to give them another go... Any tips on who does cim? Used to be more girls than not do it, now I think other way round :(

Fei Fei for CIM cute girl gfe type as well

dansmithers
14-09-2016, 07:36 PM
Will have to try feifei... Though I don't think she has been on the roster lately...

What about any girls who do rimming? I want to give it a try but I'm only aware of Jennifer that provides that service and she looks a bit too weathered for my liking

Kroid19
14-09-2016, 09:00 PM
I havent been there for a while but lola is quite good. I know her since her days on 28 vincent st. And she is great. Summer not good at all, Joanne was ok, great tits but didnt like her. I have been thinking of seeing kesi, looks great and someone wrote gina is good for CIM, not sure about the rest.

A44
14-09-2016, 09:14 PM
I havent been there for a while but lola is quite good. I know her since her days on 28 vincent st. And she is great. Summer not good at all, Joanne was ok, great tits but didnt like her. I have been thinking of seeing kesi, looks great and someone wrote gina is good for CIM, not sure about the rest.

Kesi is great fun.
Always great sessions with a happy Lady who also aims to provide top service.
I don't think that she provides some of the services that have been mentioned in previous posts.

Kroid19
15-09-2016, 05:05 PM
Kesi is great fun.
I don't think that she provides some of the services that have been mentioned in previous posts.

Well, then I think its worth giving her a try. Cheers

BigDickAsian
16-09-2016, 01:05 AM
Gina prefers cim over sex. So do I for that matter.
Fei Fei will now do CIM.
Mina should too if you ask. At least when she was Oliva at 533 she was willing although I found her bbbj a bit toothy.
Yea Jennifer will do just about anything.
Angie gave me cim but it wasn't enjoyable for some reason, forget what it was now.
Oh yea Angie did rimming on me. Only cos I really cleaned it inside and out.
Although I'm not sure if she did it with a condom on her tongue. I know Jennifer did rimming without a condom on her tongue.
Lola won't do CIM I don't think she does rimming either.
I'm pretty sure all the girls at 533 will do cim. I think if you tell the 533 mamasan that you want cim, she'll like tell the girl to do it or else.

henry
17-09-2016, 02:09 PM
Kesi is great fun.

Does she only work at TP64 or does she work at 533 under another name?

A44
18-09-2016, 08:12 PM
Does she only work at TP64 or does she work at 533 under another name?

Kesi. TP64 Tuesday & Thursday.

Also called Priscilla at 533 on Monday.

Always a pleasure to spend time with this happy, sexy lady.

Skippy tasman
18-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Hot girl very underrated didn't know she worked at 553 as well...Would love to get Kiki from 533 to 64 as I've read her reviews and seen her pictures fucking outstanding!!!!!!!!

Littlewonder
19-09-2016, 07:54 AM
Hot girl very underrated didn't know she worked at 553 as well...Would love to get Kiki from 533 to 64 as I've read her reviews and seen her pictures fucking outstanding!!!!!!!!

Kiki was Carol at 64 I think I saw where she changed her name to Kiki at 64!

Skippy tasman
19-09-2016, 08:22 AM
Kiki was Carol at 64 I think I saw where she changed her name to Kiki at 64!

Thanks little wonder ,have noticed carol on roster before.shall keep a look out for her

MrSeven
22-09-2016, 09:19 PM
Gina. What a waste of time and money. I know what DT is, and she is average. Below average. So is her look. Overweight. Biggest WL I ever been with. I wanted to run. Closed my eyes the whole time. What a dud recommendation.