PDA

View Full Version : Question Once a hooker always a hooker what advice should i give ?

cuttlefish
15-09-2016, 10:18 AM
Was speaking to the fiancée of a friend who is planning to get
married to my friend in summer. She asked me to speak to my
friend. She was a former working girl ( She is genuine she has a
Uni degree & is self sufficient ) they met a shop . She told me that
every time they have a argument he brings up her past. What can
she say ? She really loves him but she told me if he is like this now
what will he be like in 10 yrs ? The same came back said in life in
general. I came from Asian as a child & am a Aust Citizen but I am
always viewed 20 yrs later as the Asian man ( not meaning physical
description.) I could live to 100yrs & I will still be referred as the
Asian man not the Aust man. This doesn't bother me as I do the same
with other races. But for former hookers it must be a nightmare .
My question what advice should I give my friend or is the girl
being too sensitive & get thicker skin ?

AHLUNGOR
15-09-2016, 10:39 AM
If I were you, I'll tell the lady to move on and start fresh with a new relationship!

As you said, she now has a degree and self sufficient so obviously the previous life as a WL was to put herself through Uni, good on her.

But the writing is on the table , a former customer in general is Not a good partner for marriage in the best of times and you said it, if the guy is bringing up her past now, it will keep happening and ruin the marriage, call it off now before it's too late or when there are children involved !

Good luck

Silvio blackwater
15-09-2016, 11:09 AM
The guy should agree that he would never bring the past. Ever. But I agree with the first comment that it would be better if the girl just break it off and find a guy who doesn't know her past. Easier said than done, but that's that.

Babycat
15-09-2016, 11:58 AM
I agree with uncle. And see, if he brings the past back, how about his past ? The past of a punter? And she got that job, but not for hobbies. He did it for fun. See how different! Past or future is more important? Yes, maybe both, but should not the future affected by the past. And if he repeats the story all the time, a move on is necessary.
However, she has to decide by herself, after listening to pros and cons (should give her the pros and cons only, not advice) as she and he will be the one who take responsibility to themselves.

If I were you, I'll tell the lady to move on and start fresh with a new relationship!

As you said, she now has a degree and self sufficient so obviously the previous life as a WL was to put herself through Uni, good on her.

But the writing is on the table , a former customer in general is Not a good partner for marriage in the best of times and you said it, if the guy is bringing up her past now, it will keep happening and ruin the marriage, call it off now before it's too late or when there are children involved !

Good luck

needsomespice
15-09-2016, 11:59 AM
This one is messy. You don't want to get involved in your friends' personal affair... ask yourself, do you ever listen to other peoole regarding your personal life, or do they just piss you off more?

Having said that, if you are to talk to him, you should tell him that the girl did that out of necessity, to pay the bills, you mate was the one willingly paid to get laid. Which one is worse (this is a punter site, so possibly neither). If he can't get off the moral high horse, best they go theire own ways and start anew.

Personally I would be shocked if my current GF tells me that she WAS a WL but I will get over it in a few weeks. Its not like I mention my past, skin color from black to white, 4 different continents, all holes, 18-50yr (the 50yr was because I was drunk n horny)..... punters should NOT judge

Massage King
15-09-2016, 12:04 PM

Is this another one of your fictitious threads? A WL would not reveal her past to friends of someone she is getting married to, and equally someone who is marrying a former WL would not reveal her past to his friends....so again I'm really sorry but I call this story bullshit.
I've noticed none of your posts contain names of WL/ML or shops, past or present which means you are just making things up. I challenge you to post something about your punting that can be verified.

Do yourself a favour and get a life.

cuttlefish
15-09-2016, 01:15 PM
Is this another one of your fictitious threads? A WL would not reveal her past to friends of someone she is getting married to, and equally someone who is marrying a former WL would not reveal her past to his friends....so again I'm really sorry but I call this story bullshit.
I've noticed none of your posts contain names of WL/ML or shops, past or present which means you are just making things up. I challenge you to post something about your punting that can be verified.

This punter was my former flatmate. We punted regularly
together & so I began to know her very well when she began
to date him & she would regularly stay overnight once
they began to fall in love.
PS I respect everybody is entitled to their opinion. So in
future I will not respond to you taunts. My intention for
using this forum is not to be involved in alterations.
Have a nice day MK.

blazin
15-09-2016, 03:21 PM
Shes considering marrying a guy that brings up her past everytime they argue.......???

If shes not smart enough to move on then thats her fault.

Love makes you do stupid things I guess...

sukeong
15-09-2016, 07:25 PM
There will be trust issues in most ex wl-punter relationships. it's hard for both to trust one another when the girl knows he used to pay for Sex and the guy knows she used to suck dozens if not hundreds of cock. That's why I think ultimately it's difficult to last.

Enragedvirgin2
15-09-2016, 07:54 PM
There will be trust issues in most ex wl-punter relationships. it's hard for both to trust one another when the girl knows he used to pay for Sex and the guy knows she used to suck dozens if not hundreds of cock. That's why I think ultimately it's difficult to last.

dozens of cock? I think you mean thousands LOL. I don't know how this guy can love her knowing that her orifices have been used as fleshlights and cum cemeteries for thousands of men. The past is not just the past, that's why criminals get locked up for things they did in the past.

Mr Bastard
15-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Alan, alan, alan.......

CunningLinguist
15-09-2016, 10:13 PM
The first rule of punt club is not to get emotionally involved with a WL/ML outside of her work, since it will only lead to heartache for both parties.
You can date them if you want for the mini-series experience but don't fall in love ...

xboyx
16-09-2016, 12:14 AM

"once a punter, always a punter" is the advice you can give her

cassius
16-09-2016, 10:32 AM
The guy is a mean bully. Also he cannot put the past behind him and move on to create a happy life. Each is a reason why she should dump him.

Miyamoto
16-09-2016, 11:08 PM
I say fair enough if he brings up the past, believe me, if they get married she will bring up every time he didn't do the dishes or every little thing he said in the past when they have a disagreement

Nekman
17-09-2016, 12:50 AM
I don't think you should meddle in their relationship. They need to sort this out themselves.

However, from the sounds of it, the background will be brought up every time they have an argument in the future. If she is uncomfortable about it being used now, she will be even more so when it is brought up after they are married and won't be able to do anything about it. She should seriously reconsider marrying your friend.

Nejums
17-09-2016, 01:58 AM
Low blow bringing up the past. They met under those circumstances, so he's a hypocrite. I'd tell her to leave him cause he most likely will never let that go.

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2016, 10:22 AM
I say fair enough if he brings up the past, believe me, if they get married she will bring up every time he didn't do the dishes or every little thing he said in the past when they have a disagreement

Worst still, and it goes both ways ! she can really hurt his feelings and ego by comparison in terms of performances and sizes !! You know what I mean .......

cuttlefish
18-09-2016, 08:34 AM
Worst still, and it goes both ways ! she can really hurt his feelings and ego by comparison in terms of performances and sizes !! You know what I mean .......

Y right. However she has a good heart that's why she will never compare.
But I have met my fair share of women who have a better memory
than elephants & will rip to shreds with cruel words to lower u self
esteem & when u talking to them its like walking on egg shells.
In fact when I was working in retail as student my female manager
was like that & because of this there was a very high turnover of staff.

icecool
18-09-2016, 09:42 PM
Sound like your friend is a Dhead . Tell the girl to move on and find someone else . As for your male friends tell him to go and play with himself as his no better himself who go to bothels

DemonHarry
20-09-2016, 11:30 PM
First, he has emotional problems he has to sort out with himself so he's not wounded by someone's past every time he gets upset.

Second, she has communication problems that she'll need to sort out so she's not asking other people to talk to her husband every time she gets upset.

The fact she used to be a WL is totally irrelevant. Those two problems means that the relationship is doomed to fail even before it starts.

Just tell your friend to enjoy the ride and be grateful for every day that a woman chooses to stay with him (especially one who has had 1000+ men and still chose him) . Tell the girl to be proud of her past and use tap that experience to be strong enough to ask for what she wants from her husband.

w8nbleed5
21-09-2016, 01:50 AM
she should find someone else.
the past is the past, each made choices to do certain things.
while sure the past involves them both since it happened, it shouldn't matter before they got serious.

mihiromihiro
23-09-2016, 02:30 PM
If he is.using her past for arguement, she can so the same thing too. It is a never ending circle which will lead to breakup.

tontnam
24-09-2016, 07:54 PM
thought abt this situation. It is very hard for any person to keep their past secret from their spouse. It's like a sword hanging near ones neck all the time--for WL as well as punter. Both these personalities are not in a position to judge either , and in fact though both individuals actually need to have the highest level of compassion for each others reasons and causes for engaging in this activity. Once it's resolved and accepted the sword is no longer pointed at ones neck, the burden is lifted off and what the 2 did is only their business and no one else's concern. I find it a huge burden that I've done this over 400 sessions when I started 7 years ago in a flurry of 3 years , and though I've limited this to 1 or 2 times a month over the last 3 the numbers just keep accumukatimg , it's something I don't know can be understood by an ordinary girl. I am not good at secrets and some of my friends know I did this. So it's a huge burden. I've come to the position that perhaps only a WL might be able to accept this if I were to find a wife. Having said that tell your friends that the past is gone. Looking behind is of no use. It's hard enough finding anyone these days --so to be happy that they've got each other.

puntercouple
25-09-2016, 09:40 AM
Have regular threesomes and it will drown whatever regular sex experiences they had in the past into insignificance.

tontnam
25-09-2016, 11:46 AM

I posted my opinion on this thread, but having done so, i subsequently read much of the poster's threads. i agree with you, ,most of these posts sound very fictitious. wl and spouse may know of each other and their friends may know (some of them) but it would be strange to believe they would say this to each other's friends. this post is BS. thanks for pointing it out.

cuttlefish
25-09-2016, 12:13 PM
I posted my opinion on this thread, but having done so, i subsequently read much of the poster's threads. i agree with you, ,most of these posts sound very fictitious. wl and spouse may know of each other and their friends may know (some of them) but it would be strange to believe they would say this to each other's friends. this post is BS. thanks for pointing it out.
TT & MK I respect everybody is entitled to their opinion.
That's what a forum is for is a healthy , robust , open
debate. Nobody is right or wrong . A debate would be
boring if u didn't get two sides to every story.
TT please read post 8.
Cheers have a nice day.

CunningLinguist
25-09-2016, 12:27 PM

I agree, the poster sounds like a serial liar who needs attention.
Actually he sounds like the poet toll:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again&p=442814#post442814

cuttlefish
25-09-2016, 12:36 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again&p=442814#post442814
Wow !!
You give me too much credit.
I wish I was that smart LoL

paulgallen
25-09-2016, 04:15 PM
Grygor's story on Nana. Just reading that and puttin the pieces to understand that story. That was EPIC lol

CunningLinguist
25-09-2016, 10:26 PM
Grygor's story on Nana. Just reading that and puttin the pieces to understand that story. That was EPIC lol

Yeah, what a loser (Poet Troll = Grygor = cuttlefish), seems he has hated women ever since:

- he got infactuated by a Korean girl called Nana @ 647 Elizabeth St. in 2011 and then spewed hate on her and named her on a number of forums and posted a picture of her.
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11997/id-127565/#num127565
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11997/id-127978/#num127978
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11996/id-127295/#num127295
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11996/id-127460/#num127460
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11996/id-142856/#num142856
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-15595/id-154668/#num154668

cuttlefish
25-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Yeah, what a loser (Poet Troll = Grygor = cuttlefish), seems he has hated women ever since:

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11997/id-127565/#num127565
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11997/id-127978/#num127978
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11996/id-127295/#num127295
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11996/id-127460/#num127460
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-11996/id-142856/#num142856
http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-15595/id-154668/#num154668
Keep up the taunts. You are quite amusing. I respect everybody is entitled
to their opinion. So u latest conspiracy theory is some guessing game .
Gee I haven't had this much fun since I was a kid & played pin the tail
on the donkey LOL

Massage King
25-09-2016, 11:00 PM
TT & MK I respect everybody is entitled to their opinion.
That's what a forum is for is a healthy , robust , open
debate. Nobody is right or wrong . A debate would be
boring if u didn't get two sides to every story.
TT please read post 8.
Cheers have a nice day.

There is nothing to debate. You are a hoax and a waste of time.

I'm just surprised so many here engage with you on your useless and made up bullshit topics.

cuttlefish
25-09-2016, 11:09 PM
There is nothing to debate. You are a hoax and a waste of time.

I'm just surprised so many here engage with you on your useless and made up bullshit topics.
Keep up u taunts. You are hilarious the Jim Carrey of this forum. Lol

wilisno
26-09-2016, 12:52 AM

Most probably his writing is not good enough to find a publisher to publish his novel, the forum is ideal to find some unsuspecting readers without too much effort ! ;) ;) ;)

cuttlefish
26-09-2016, 06:25 AM
Most probably his writing is not good enough to find a publisher to publish his novel, the forum is ideal to find some unsuspecting readers without too much effort ! ;) ;) ;)
There is always next year. I was hoping to win the
Pulitzer Prize. Thanks W u saved my $ 50 entry fee.
My favourite author is Jane Austen. I guess I will
have to improve my grammar. Tks for the tips.

wilisno
26-09-2016, 07:51 AM
There is always next year. I was hoping to win the
Pulitzer Prize. Thanks W u saved my $ 50 entry fee.
My favourite author is Jane Austen. I guess I will
have to improve my grammar. Tks for the tips.
Yes, there's always next year ! After getting banned one year, you can always come back next year as you've been doing ! ;) ;) ;) Maybe cuttlecrab next time ?

God Member
26-09-2016, 02:18 PM
Your application of asian english was pretty good! I had a laugh at Cunninglinguist's growing suspicions though. Eg "Time to scuttle the cuttle." :shout:

cuttlefish
26-09-2016, 07:45 PM
Your application of asian english was pretty good! I had a laugh at Cunninglinguist's growing suspicions though. Eg "Time to scuttle the cuttle." :shout:
CL can be suspicious & I respect everybody is entitled to their opinion.
But he nearly breaks every Aus 99 Moderator rules in trying to prove
what ? As I said in my post ' Profile of a Hobbyist online punter its a
hobby that's all.I 'am not trying to solve Global warming & just posting
my experiences. I respect everybody privacy but CL seems to cross this
by his personal taunts. Y thinking why I am posting this well I just
don't want another punter to be subjected to CL relentless taunts.
I don't want to say anymore because that would be breaking
Aus 99 moderators rules.

the_boss_king
27-09-2016, 02:02 PM
i know a few guys who married working girls.
there history shouldn't really matter, if he really does love them.