PDA

View Full Version : Question Munich scene?

blazin
15-09-2016, 03:42 PM
Anyone been to germany Munich before?

Going for Oktoberfest and mates having a bday there.

Would be good to take him out and see what the punting scene is likw there.

Any reccomendations or tips?

hogansheros
15-09-2016, 08:23 PM
You will love it. They have FKK clubs which you can read about here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3333-FKK-in-Munich)

FKK SUNSHINE.

Few month old reports.

Despite many advices on this thread to avoid visiting FKK Sunshine during Oktoberfest, couldn't miss the chance of visiting a FKK when in Germany.

It was quite expensive entry charge of Euro 80, compared to my previous trips to FKKs in koln, was told because of Oktoberfest rush.

We checked In early. Less girls but started filling up as the night setin.

It was a bit chill outside at the jacuzzi and sauna area. Found 2 Russians roxanna and her friend. She had blisters on her knees, she told were because of hard fucking on the ground! Looked a little old for me and avoided. I'm more into GFE types.

Looked like all the guys came direct from Oktoberfest.

I picked up a very cute girl from Romania, I asked for DFK and DATY and she said yes without any offer for extras. I like the Romanians.

Not much hang ups.

Very nice experience.

After some foreplay and playing with her awesome tits, she got into 69 and was giving a very nice CBJ as I was doing DATY on her. Very nice experience.

She was quite tall and very beautiful and a great GFE experience.

Quite satisfied. Spent sometime in the sauna. The food counter isn't great to write about. Nothing compared to the spread of Koln clubs. You have to order and the Turkish eatery next door would deliver it to the place.

Looks 8/10.

Service 9/10.

CBJ 7/10.

DATY 9/10.

Damage: e60 for 20 min +tips.

Wir Yes.

blazin
07-10-2016, 10:15 AM
Hogansheros you are a legend!

Lets just hope the place is still operational next year!