PDA

View Full Version : A few places around NorthSide

mikexoxo
15-09-2016, 09:11 PM
Hello everyone,

I only recently found this site and thought I would fill you in on my past experiences over the last year.

The first place I tried was a very obvious one in the CDB

1. Thai Tantric Massage (Mary Street)

Walking in honestly I was quite nervous and didn't know what to expect (first punt)
I was greeted upon arrival up the stairway in a dimly lit room by lady round 40 yrs old.

She asked me "how long" and lead me into the room, it was small, airconned but seemed nice enough. She charged $65 for the hour and began the massage with a towel on me and physically sitting on me. I'm not if that was meant to be a turn on or just so she could get the pressure initially. (I asked for a medium massage)

The massage itself was nice enough, and she spoke to me which made me feel more relaxed etc.

A couple of slights of hand on her part before the flip. After the flip very little work before asking what i wanted quite blatantly. She talked me into normal HJ extra for $50 (didn't know much about haggling at that point!)

Overall the massage was 7/10 the lady was 6/10 the extra was 5/10 (little bit mechanical)
I havn't been back since..

2. VIP Massage (near chermside shops - gympie road)

This place was much nicer than the tantric massage in the CBD in terms of looks and massuse friendliness. The girl (25ish) had lovely smile and almost led me by the hand to the room. It was $65 for the hour. The room was very clean and she got straight into it. Massage was very nice with a little bit of slight of hand along the way.

After the flip with a little teasing first she asked me about extras ($50 for the normal HJ bonus)
I saw the same person twice over 3 weeks and she was good both times.

Massage 8/10 Girl 7/10 extra 8/10

I went back a second time before trying elsewhere.

3. Golden Class massage (North of VIP massage - Gympie road)

About 500m north of VIP massage is Golden Class massage

First time i walked in there it seemed very dirty, so i left.
But I gave it another chance a fortnight later.

A 40ish asian woman lead me in for $65 for the hour

The massage was pretty good, she started with a towel on me but she quickly started putting hands underneath and removed it completely within 10min

Quite a few sneaky touches along the way before the flip.
She asked for extra $50 for HJ, i talked her into $40 without tooooo much trouble (honestly it was around midday and i said it was my lunch money too)

extra was quite nice, she allowed minimal touching at no extra cost. A little bit mechanical but managed to get it done.

Massage 7/10 lady 7/10 extra 7/10

I havn't been back since due to the dirtyness of the store that first time.

4. Shitty little place next to Mitchelton Train station.

You dont need to know anything else. Its bad / 10

And thats my list. I hope that helps people deciding between visiting venues.

However I cant seem to find a massage (with extras) place thats vfm. Im sure there is one out there!!!

Hahha and other Q's feel free to drop them here.

Peace

tigrys
16-09-2016, 07:50 AM
Nice reviews...good intel...$50 for basic is to much...$30 basic....$50 topless...$80-$100 nude...And anywhere inbetween if you and the ML hit it off & the service is great.

Cheers tigrys

Rosco80
22-09-2016, 11:12 PM
I've only struck a "more mature" ML once at Golden Class, generally they've been in their early 20s and quite cute.

Will have to try VIP someday, but the parking is not very discreet :(

APL
23-09-2016, 10:37 AM
My visit to Golden Class was late 30s Thai average massage with towel start then off no tickle, on flip she prompted at 50 settled for 40 so mechanical I gave up how can you finish if they are more concerned about cobwebs on ceiling sorry didnt ask name.

Rosco80
24-09-2016, 11:43 AM
So a trip to VIP has revealed that the cuties I remember from Golden Class are all now at VIP. I guess I haven't been for a while! LOL

madness
29-09-2016, 03:20 AM
$50 for HJ? - you poor bastards up there in Brisbane! As a Gold Coaster I am happy to find its always $20 and $50 gets you anywhere from topless to fully nude.
However, with private ML's the talent and value is all up there - I haven't found a good value private massage girl down here that compares with the Thai ladies up there.

Bubbaloo
29-09-2016, 06:10 AM
Our Thai ladies are top shelf ;)

dean69
29-09-2016, 07:59 AM
Yes Bubbaloo I'm trying to get at least one of them to relocate its only fair you share mate, easy to find hj for $20 down here.

Igni
27-10-2016, 09:08 PM
Yeh VIP is good. Pricey though. Golden class lost most of its hotties. Unique Thai in grange was good. Haven't been in a few months though. Bris north side is pretty quiet haha. Was at GC600 last weekend, the selection down there is crazy.