PDA

View Full Version : General talk DO you tip?

needsomespice
15-09-2016, 11:17 PM
I am new to Aussie punting scene. Been punting in a few countries and tips were always expected. And if I tip well after the first punt, any return visit will be great. So I tipped the chick $50 for a 1 hour job and my mate was shocked, he told me that if I tipped them too well (he said $50 is out of line), they will get shitty next time if I don't....

You guys tip? whats is the usual amount for a $200 job?

Enragedvirgin2
16-09-2016, 12:21 AM
The only tip you should give them is ...

CunningLinguist
16-09-2016, 08:26 AM
Don't tip, use your dick tip instead.

Pussyhands
16-09-2016, 05:00 PM
I tip depending on how I feel about the service compared and if Ivan afford it.

I usually only have enough for 10 bucks tip.

But lately financials are tight so..........

w8nbleed5
16-09-2016, 06:00 PM
I do if its a regular since i feel they deserve more xD

rooter
16-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Tips should only be given on rare occasions and only for extraordinary service.
You shouldn't tip just as a matter of habit, otherwise it loses it's impact and point.

AHLUNGOR
16-09-2016, 06:13 PM
Tips should only be given on rare occasions and only for extraordinary service.
You shouldn't tip just as a matter of habit, otherwise it loses it's impact and point.
Money paid for an extra service isn't a tip - it's a payment for an extra service.
Money paid up front to get special service is not a tip - it's a bribe.
A tip is a payment given at the end of a service provided without expectation of anything in return.

Well said, totally agreed.

Usually the higher priced Asian shops like 5 Star and Ginza - their basic services are already better than some cheaper shops - (such as BBBJ , shower with you etc. ymmv of course and you also pay for the nicer venues and better facilities . But extra services such as CIM and anal are not standard and you should pay/tip more if the WL is happy to provide.

Mr Bastard
16-09-2016, 06:41 PM
Not as a rule, but if its deserved it feels right to me, for example I saw a nice young lass last Saturday on the Nshore, my second visit to her over the previous three weeks, I lacked a bit of energy, and asked for a massage, she had previously given me one on my first visit which was average at best, and I was not expecting more this time except a chance to regain myself for a second shot, a half our later she had me off with the pixies, one of the best massages I had had anywhere in a long time, got a second shot away, we showered breifly and I was first out, dried and clothed, when she exited the shower I passe d her a towell and $20, and said thanks again for the massage it was sensational........

She kindly accepted and we left each other with a kiss and smiles on our faces,,,,,,,,,,,

Babycat
16-09-2016, 07:08 PM
You mean you paid for extra then gave another tip? All up to you. My friend just met one Indian who is very generous. He told her that he felt sorry for her and tipped her 50$ without part 2. I also met one Lebanese guy who gave me 100$ for a bk 30 minutes. Normal extra.

Mr Bastard
16-09-2016, 07:15 PM
You mean you paid for extra then gave another tip? All up to you. My friend just met one Indian who is very generous. He told her that he felt sorry for her and tipped her 50$ without part 2. I also met one Lebanese guy who gave me 100$ for a bk 30 minutes. Normal extra.

Are you talking to me?

needsomespice
16-09-2016, 10:19 PM
There was no extra, went to FS places lately and prices were agreed on. Just got service that felt good so I tipped 20-25%. One girl really worked hard to get that 2nd pop out this week so I thought was fair...

So here the WL don't survive on tips then.... Many countries I have traveled were like that. Well, if they make me happy, I will still tip but possibly not as much.

Nekman
17-09-2016, 12:17 AM
I tip if I feel the service of the ML is very good compared the others I have visited. I actually enjoy a really good part 1. Many ML only give a very ordinary and non existent part 1. But if a ML does a sensational Part 1, I will tip generously for that.

There is a regular ML I visit for a sensational Part 1 and normal Part 2. I give her $100 at the end of each session. $50 tip is for the amazing massage and I tell her that so she puts more effort into that part every time I see her.

If I get a substandard Part 1 and normal Part 2, I won't tip extra but give the standard $50 fee.

GoldfishMan
17-09-2016, 08:50 AM
I am new to Aussie punting scene. Been punting in a few countries and tips were always expected. And if I tip well after the first punt, any return visit will be great. So I tipped the chick $50 for a 1 hour job and my mate was shocked, he told me that if I tipped them too well (he said $50 is out of line), they will get shitty next time if I don't....

I used to tip a lot, these days I only tip a girl if I knew I was going to see her regularly. What your friend said about the girl being nasty the next time you see her is BS. You give tips at the end of the session.... How could she know you wouldn't be giving tips during the session??
And if they get shitty after the session... Boo-fucking-hoo mate....

AHLUNGOR
17-09-2016, 10:14 AM
I tip if I feel the service of the ML is very good compared the others I have visited. I actually enjoy a really good part 1. Many ML only give a very ordinary and non existent part 1. But if a ML does a sensational Part 1, I will tip generously for that.

There is a regular ML I visit for a sensational Part 1 and normal Part 2. I give her $100 at the end of each session. $50 tip is for the amazing massage and I tell her that so she puts more effort into that part every time I see her.

If I get a substandard Part 1 and normal Part 2, I won't tip extra but give the standard $50 fee.

There are many generous tippers out there, just like you, a lot of them would appreciate a great part I . Coco used to tell me she has a few regulars who tipped her more for the part I than part II .

One guy in particular from Gosford came down to see her every month, two hours sessions, with or without part II depending on his mood, and always paid $200 and keep the change - that's $80 tip for the two hours ($60x2=$120). And if he gets a part II , tip another $100 for the standard $50 kind of services!

Babycat
17-09-2016, 11:25 AM
There are many generous tippers out there, just like you, a lot of them would appreciate a great part I . Coco used to tell me she has a few regulars who tipped her more for the part I than part II .

One guy in particular from Gosford came down to see her every month, two hours sessions, with or without part II depending on his mood, and always paid $200 and keep the change - that's $80 tip for the two hours ($60x2=$120). And if he gets a part II , tip another $100 for the standard $50 kind of services!
My friend has a regular one who always tips her 200.

Yup yup, I want to look after you.

local
17-09-2016, 01:51 PM
I just wish I could a suitable regular again. (my last went home back overseas).

I don't mind showing my appreciation of good service (above and beyond ?).
Its like to get what you paid for, but this girl/woman has show dedication and done such a good job, to walk away without leave a indication of thanks for that, I really do appreciate your "extra" effort... thats what tipping is about.

Its not hey, I gave you free fs, now pay up !!

Nekman
17-09-2016, 04:55 PM
Yup yup, I want to look after you.

Hehe. Our paths need to cross first! :p

I really like a ML who really cares about their client and do believe that they should be well rewarded if they continually do a superior massage service at a level over and above the level of a lot of other MLs.

Nejums
18-09-2016, 01:55 AM
Just the tip…

the_boss_king
27-09-2016, 02:11 PM
only tip if the service was good.

ZhaW
02-10-2016, 06:56 PM

Will tip if the service was outstanding. Usually around 20 for all price range of services.

Babycat
02-10-2016, 08:47 PM
I went to Thai shop on George st on Tuesday to have my shoulder fixed. The massage skill is normal, however, I understand that it's hard job, so I tipped. One Thai girl told me she and her friend work in legit shop, and they're so happy if they can get tips from clients, even just $5.

AHLUNGOR
02-10-2016, 10:33 PM
I went to Thai shop on George st on Tuesday to have my shoulder fixed. The massage skill is normal, however, I understand that it's hard job, so I tipped. One Thai girl told me she and her friend work in legit shop, and they're so happy if they can get tips from clients, even just $5.

So, what's the biggest tip you ever got ?

Babycat
02-10-2016, 11:06 PM

For part 1, did you mean that? I think $50. The smallest one is 2.85, T.T

Nekman
03-10-2016, 09:02 AM
I went to Thai shop on George st on Tuesday to have my shoulder fixed. The massage skill is normal, however, I understand that it's hard job, so I tipped. One Thai girl told me she and her friend work in legit shop, and they're so happy if they can get tips from clients, even just $5..

That is a nice story and feedback. I think tipping a small amount direct to the ML in a legit shop if you are happy with the service is a very nice gesture. The ML is happy being acknowledged they did a good job and efforts appreciated by a small reward received personally and the client receiving the service is happy too. Win win.

Nekman
03-10-2016, 09:04 AM
For part 1, did you mean that? I think $50. The smallest one is 2.85, T.T

$50 is nice. Your massage must be very good! :)

Babycat
03-10-2016, 09:39 AM
$50 is nice. Your massage must be very good! :)

It's so so. But I make too much effort in part 1 and 2 as well, so my whole body is very sore now. Last week I told my friend that if I could haven't had my back fixed, I would lye down and let clients do whatever they want. Just kidding but I really hope I could have easy clients who just need hugging and cuddling, lol

Nekman
03-10-2016, 10:29 AM
It's so so. But I make too much effort in part 1 and 2 as well, so my whole body is very sore now. Last week I told my friend that if I could haven't had my back fixed, I would lye down and let clients do whatever they want. Just kidding but I really hope I could have easy clients who just need hugging and cuddling, lol

I am sure it is better than so so!

You take care of yourself and let your back recover and get better. I used to know a legit ML who had to have an operation and afterwards had no choice but to quit the industry because she was not able to massage anymore.

poundher
03-10-2016, 08:55 PM

My tip for you is less typing and posting!
More thinking!