PDA

View Full Version : General talk D'Privelege waxing/massage - Lilly

Littlewonder
16-09-2016, 04:17 PM
I thought someone was asking about Lilly a few weeks ago but can't find the post now.

Anyway I was at D'privilege today and Lilly was back doing the waxing.

Cheers

jzchan
21-09-2016, 09:20 AM
Daisy does waxing too and doesn't mind a finger or two insides during part 2. She gets really wet too. Only problem was there was a slight viet fish sauce smell which is a bit of a turn off.

Littlewonder
25-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Daisy does waxing too and doesn't mind a finger or two insides during part 2. She gets really wet too. Only problem was there was a slight viet fish sauce smell which is a bit of a turn off.

Yes she keeps trying to get me to see her for massage I keep telling her she is too expensive I would rather go to a full service shop!

Btman01
25-10-2016, 05:09 PM
I used to see a girl there called Candy. I think she left Cathy's about X'mas last year. Candy was one of the rare one that I came across in massage in terms of providing specials

Littlewonder
29-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Saw Cara today for a wax she did a good job in the waxing department very little pain which is always nice.

She is young and looks so hot so decided to try her for a massage Ok massage and part two was over and done too quickly as she has such nice body, not my usual thing but nice for a change not sure its worth the extra for the extras but he after all its only money.

Biethestarr
30-10-2016, 12:52 AM
Saw Cara today for a wax she did a good job in the waxing department very little pain which is always nice.

She is young and looks so hot so decided to try her for a massage Ok massage and part two was over and done too quickly as she has such nice body, not my usual thing but nice for a change not sure its worth the extra for the extras but he after all its only money.

Hey Littlewonder,

Cara sounds attractive, pity about Part 2 being over quickly... Is it standard $50 tips for extras or is more available?

Cheers,
Biethestarr

Littlewonder
30-10-2016, 07:24 PM
Hey Littlewonder,

Cara sounds attractive, pity about Part 2 being over quickly... Is it standard $50 tips for extras or is more available?

Cheers,
Biethestarr

I have only gone for a massage with her the once and there was not much else on offer yesterday although she did get very horny perhaps if your younger or after one or two visits you might get lucky but I won't waste my money trying to find out.

stormeewp
22-08-2017, 07:32 PM
thanks for sharing - fishy smell is s but concerning though