PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties 香香公主。Candy, from Xinjiang. The most beautiful and busty working girl ever met

Biggerbanana
18-09-2016, 10:46 AM
Person's Name : Candy

Establishment : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 17 Sep, 2016

Rates : $ 150 / 60 min

Size/shape : size 6. about 160 cm tall, big natural tits (33in D cup), small waist, medium bums (very curvy look body), long black hair, very very pretty, Xinjiang 维吾尔族 look, dark skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (回族 and 汉族 mix)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Value for money/recommend? : excellent value

My experience/comments :

Yesterday, the shop said in its roster that a few new girls working. The details look attractive. I had very good experience with all their new girls recently and so called the shop early to book one of these girls. The receptionist, Kevin, highly recommended Candy to me. He said this girl only works with Chinese customers and she is very young and pretty. From the photo attached in the roster, the body shape looks really nice. I of course took his advice and made an early afternoon booking.

Arrived shop slightly ahead of booking time. When Candy came to say hello, her beautiful and youthful 维吾尔族look. and her firm big natural D cups tits behind her bikini were enough to make me drop to the floor. I hated myself not to come a few days earlier as I saw her name in the roster a few days ago, but I was busy and so did not come to this shop when she first started. She looked quite tall with the high heeled shoes on. With her slim sexy body, she looked taller than her real height. I took her for an hour.

Into the room for a quick shower and when I came out from shower, Candy was naked already and waiting for me in bed. She has an unshaved pussy, (which indicates that she works mainly with Chinese customers as Chinese men normally don't like shaved pussy (白虎- 不吉祥)。Candy has the best looking natural tits (perky and sprouting out like African virgins). On closer look of her pretty face, she made me feel that she could be 香香公主。 We had some small talk first. She is from Xinjiang and we spoke in Putonghua. She told me that her pussy got broken by a big non-Chinese(老外) before。 So she decided from then on she works only with Chinese customers, which is very very good news for local Chinese customers of this shop.

I wasted no more time talking and my hands started exploring her full sexy body. Her tits are natural and very big for her body size, definitely D cup. I kissed her on the neck, and then some light kissing on her lips. licked her tits and sucked her nipples. She said itchy, but still let me play with her tits for a little while. Awesome feeling.

She next gave me a nice cat bath. She licked and sucked my balls nicely, then a bit of light licking on the base of my dick. I felt really comfortable. She next gave me a great CBJ. After that I put my hot hard dick into her small tight pussy. I needed to get in very slowly as she said my dick too big for her. If a bit bigger, she would refuse to make love to me (very lucky for me!!). After she got used to my dick, she became very hot in bed, hugging me tightly and patting my bums to go faster. Very aggressive. I was stronger than usual as pretty girls excited me more.

I later changed to doggy position and looking at her body from behind was so attractive. I shot inside her tight pussy quickly as the tightness of her pussy made me unable to control the timing of my coming.

We went to shower together and had a quick clean up. Then we got back to bed and hugging, chatting for a while. She repeated what she did before. I easily got my dick ready for another charge at her pussy. She was unwilling to do the cow-girl position. She preferred me to be on top. (don't know why??) Still, looking at her pretty 维吾尔族 look face was enough to do nothing for a whole day while my dick was inside her tight pussy. (a dream and fantasy!!!)I just rode her slowly without any intention to come again. Just hoping the moment on top of her just could last forever.

She said her pussy was painful after my two poundings (although I was gentler than normal). She still politely said she was OK, but I was feeling a bit guilty of causing some harm to this angel. She said she might come back to this shop next week, but not sure which day. She asked me to check the shop roster. I of course would love to see her more often. She is now my top choice, but for guys who were lucky to have seen her. Surely, this would be the same thinking for them too. I am sure that a big fight for this beauty's time when she next comes to this shop.

jokerjai50
21-09-2016, 01:02 AM
Been there today try to look for her
but end up with a girl that look completely different from the picture
definitely not a girl with D cup