PDA

View Full Version : Penny's 77 Jusmine

lamb
19-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Penny's used to be my go to shop for consistency, it went down hill for a while but with the new management and a decent rate I thought it might be worth a try again to how it is. I had the day off today and was in the area feeling the need so did exactly that.

Good line up of 5 girls and I would have been happy with any of them. Jusmine was the first one and showed promise so picked her. All the girls had great bodies, a bit of meat which is exactly my type.

In the room and Jusmine had the bum I love, nice and round and meaty and looked awesome in a g string. Showered and she insisted on a massage first, I was very keen to get down to it but I let her massage me and it was quite good actually. I'm glad I took her up on it.

CBJ only but it was decent. After about two minutes of that I was keen to get into the action and she was fine with a few different positions, her in doggy being my favourite. She's not shaved but not a huge bushy bush. Used the various mirrors to my advantage and had to stop myself blowing quite a few times. Ended up finishing in doggy and she took a great pounding.

We had a bit of a chat in lieu of another massage. She was a bit quiet but once she started she was a really fun girl to chat to. She even helped me name a Thai dish I had in Thailand that I loved but couldn't for the life of me find the name of on the net.

We had another go at round two but it wasn't going to happen for me so I ended it after a while. She was accomodating though. My hands were free to roam while she gave me a hand job. Spreading her ass in the mirror was a great view.

All in all a good return to an old favourite. I was there for a good hour and I still didn't hear a buzzer which was nice to see them not rushing you out the door early.

I'll happily be back to see Jusmine again or have another turn at any of the others on offer.

Strayer Mate
21-09-2016, 01:47 PM
Hey ..great report and it prompted me to head that way Tuesday. Sorry, not doing separate report as the form format is too slow and I figure anyone looking here is interested in Pennys77 anyway.
lobbed there around lunchtime and straight away hit a snag .. apparently they put their prices up on Monday (on the website)... still kinda ok pricewise if service is good.
shown to room which is actually pretty nice... ticks all the boxes for me... large walk in shower, that actually has easy adjust hot water, tick, ... reasonable boppy music playing, not too loud.... and dimmable lights to hide my ugly face and bod (which the WL dimmed really low ..LOL!)
anyways, 3 girls presented in quick succession, all damn nice, all in skimpy bikinis so you can see the goods arent disguised in push-ups ... Jusmine, Yaya & Summer.... difficult choice, remembering OP's recommendation on Jusmine ... I took a gamble and thought lets test the unknown.. Yaya .. looks as good as her photos .. amazing D tits that have to be enhanced but feel very reel, nice rock solid erect nipples ... damn they do good work in Thailand .. Yaya is seemed a bit slimmer than her photos but super hot body, esp. her trim torso, nice tits and brown legs ...
ok, so the room was great, yaya's body was to die for... so the service had to fail, right? ... well, let's say it was good without being great ... maybe very good ... you kinda have to expect that I guess on the first encounter as they dont know how rough or weird you might be ..
she starts with a tit slide which is nice with those melons girating ... then a slurpy cbj, bit short... reticent to allow DATY but does warm to it if you go slow...
english isnt the best but ok given she's been here a year... conversation can be kept to minimum with our mouths full though ...
onto cowgirl and Yaya has good pelvic muscles.. you can feel her gripping and releasing and she obviously knows this gets guy going off early ... I fight the temptation to comply ... think of margaret Thatcher ... it works... calmer we transfer to sideways, so I can fondle and suck those melons at liesure while pumping away ... she seems to relax more in this position ... up into mission to finish off and she's holding her legs airborne like she's done it a thousand times before... hey, wait a minute...

she's a trooper cleans me up and offers massage ... always a nice touch and doesnt appear rushed or hurry to end the session... more plus points...

overall, for the money, it was damn nice session, maybe just a bit more on the service end but I'm getting picky .. really that would probably come on the 2nd visit I sense .. you can't go wrong really with Yaya as the body is super hot.
Be ineteresting to try Jusmine and see how they Compare ..
Guy on the door is pretty friendly, unrushed and talkative but sounded like he was stacking washed crockery outside the room for the second half of the session ... thought I was bonking in a Coles cafeteria ..

Highly recommended, both Yaya and the establishment

lamb
21-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Good report, it's nice to see a similar view of a different girl. The shop is fitted out well and I love the multiple mirrors to show all the action. I did see yaya and was tempted and think I'll give her a go. Jusmine took a little warming up and it wasn't my most memorable punt but for the price I think it was great. TBH is sounds like Yaya might be even more fun, but I too like trying new girls. Variety is the spice of life after all.

I didn't know the prices went up though. I'll take a look at them before my next punt.

corvus
21-09-2016, 08:09 PM
Good feedback gents. Will give them a go next time.

The last time I was there, 3 months ago I saw summer. She's average, and didn't appear into it. I recall I did a review on it.

lamb
25-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Hey ..great report and it prompted me to head that way Tuesday. Sorry, not doing separate report as the form format is too slow and I figure anyone looking here is interested in Pennys77 anyway.
lobbed there around lunchtime and straight away hit a snag .. apparently they put their prices up on Monday (on the website)... still kinda ok pricewise if service is good.
shown to room which is actually pretty nice... ticks all the boxes for me... large walk in shower, that actually has easy adjust hot water, tick, ... reasonable boppy music playing, not too loud.... and dimmable lights to hide my ugly face and bod (which the WL dimmed really low ..LOL!)
anyways, 3 girls presented in quick succession, all damn nice, all in skimpy bikinis so you can see the goods arent disguised in push-ups ... Jusmine, Yaya & Summer.... difficult choice, remembering OP's recommendation on Jusmine ... I took a gamble and thought lets test the unknown.. Yaya .. looks as good as her photos .. amazing D tits that have to be enhanced but feel very reel, nice rock solid erect nipples ... damn they do good work in Thailand .. Yaya is seemed a bit slimmer than her photos but super hot body, esp. her trim torso, nice tits and brown legs ...
ok, so the room was great, yaya's body was to die for... so the service had to fail, right? ... well, let's say it was good without being great ... maybe very good ... you kinda have to expect that I guess on the first encounter as they dont know how rough or weird you might be ..
she starts with a tit slide which is nice with those melons girating ... then a slurpy cbj, bit short... reticent to allow DATY but does warm to it if you go slow...
english isnt the best but ok given she's been here a year... conversation can be kept to minimum with our mouths full though ...
onto cowgirl and Yaya has good pelvic muscles.. you can feel her gripping and releasing and she obviously knows this gets guy going off early ... I fight the temptation to comply ... think of margaret Thatcher ... it works... calmer we transfer to sideways, so I can fondle and suck those melons at liesure while pumping away ... she seems to relax more in this position ... up into mission to finish off and she's holding her legs airborne like she's done it a thousand times before... hey, wait a minute...

she's a trooper cleans me up and offers massage ... always a nice touch and doesnt appear rushed or hurry to end the session... more plus points...

overall, for the money, it was damn nice session, maybe just a bit more on the service end but I'm getting picky .. really that would probably come on the 2nd visit I sense .. you can't go wrong really with Yaya as the body is super hot.
Be ineteresting to try Jusmine and see how they Compare ..
Guy on the door is pretty friendly, unrushed and talkative but sounded like he was stacking washed crockery outside the room for the second half of the session ... thought I was bonking in a Coles cafeteria ..

Highly recommended, both Yaya and the establishment

Now I'm informed by the view of her this review means a lot more. She came in and those tits in her bikini...... fuck me. If I hadn't already settle on Summer I'd have tried Yaya. Her tits looked
Fucking amazing. She is on my try list though.

I agree the cost is very much worth the session. Well from my experience anyway.

lamb
25-10-2016, 08:06 PM
Good feedback gents. Will give them a go next time.

The last time I was there, 3 months ago I saw summer. She's average, and didn't appear into it. I recall I did a review on it.

I hope it's not the same Summer but I just did a new report on the current summer. She was amazing for mine. Took me deep throat and seemed very into it. Gold moment when in doggy drilling her from behind she let grabbing my hands in a really passionate way and really got into me drilling her from behind. I found she was amazing fun. But is guess I was her first hit of the day so ymmv may very much come into play.