PDA

View Full Version : Question From Brisbane

Claymore123
20-09-2016, 11:46 PM
Hi everyone!

Been reading up a lot.. Sydney is heaven goddamit! I wished I was living here, yet not really (i'll be broke!)

So can anyone provide some recommendation for me ?

I'll be in Sydney next week, Thursday to Sunday and have about $500 to burn.

I'm thinking I can either spend $500 for a top quality WL/ML or spend it slowly.

Can you recommend:

1) Top quality WL/ML (up to $500 for a session)
I saw Eve on 5 stars webpage http://www.syd5stars.com/gallery.php and that's the kind of figure i like.. skinny with box/thigh gaps.. better if she has C+ boobs!

Or

2) WL/ML (Don't mind brothels/private/massage house)
Same requirements as above... if there isn't any, big tits are good enough! D cup and above! ok.. maybe C cup or bigger! must be relatively attractive too if that's possible!

I saw that there were a few recommendations such as VIP @ Pyrmont (Candy?) but there are just too many goddamn reviews (I swear i'm not being lazy!)

Would really appreciate some help here! Will return the favour if you're ever up in Brisbane!

Thanks!

wilisno
21-09-2016, 01:15 AM
Can you recommend:
I saw Eve on 5 stars webpage http://www.syd5stars.com/gallery.php and that's the kind of figure i like.. skinny with box/thigh gaps.. better if she has C+ boobs!

Thanks!
Firstly, you're looking at the wrong website, that's not the genuine 5* website ! ;) ;) ;)

Skippy tasman
21-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Hi claymore123,that 5star ad you are referring to is a brothel at marrickville.Some hi quality girls on their web page...Which one ??best of checking roster on day as many rosters change even with day before bookings

corvus
21-09-2016, 08:13 PM
At $500 how about you punt with a WL two days and ML the other 1 day.

Go to rockdale ( red Royal)

- $160 for 45 min X 2

Then the usual one hour ML at $120 an hour.

Claymore123
23-09-2016, 05:23 PM
Thanks everyone for your input!

I'm actually thinking of either going to Ginza (pity they're not opened sunday) or 5 star for WLs.

Then the rest of the days i'll go to either 227 broadway (?) , 265 sussex, pitt st or QVB for MLs

maybe even fit a couple of massage shops in a day!

Babycat
23-09-2016, 11:14 PM

I'm actually thinking of either going to Ginza (pity they're not opened sunday) or 5 star for WLs.

Then the rest of the days i'll go to either 227 broadway (?) , 265 sussex, pitt st or QVB for MLs

If you go on weekend, 227, 265, Diva and pitt have more choices for you.

Kazuma
25-09-2016, 04:19 PM

I personally HIGHLY recommend 5 Star friend, you WILL NOT regret it!