PDA

View Full Version : Hornsby142 JOEY - Sexy but average service

MrSeven
24-09-2016, 01:57 AM
Hi bro's,

I txt'd Hornsby 142 management for their recommendations on Friday for girls who can do deepthroat well. I know the management has been quite proactive at times in the past on this forum in highlighting specific qualities of girls such as deepthroat - my favourite.

They said I should try Maggie & Yomi. I organised a time to see both girls b2b. But unfortunately work got in the way of meeting that time.

Those girls were booked up. So I was recommended 2 other deepthroat lover girls. Joey & Ella.

Joey came in first. Pretty Thai girl. Nice body, sexy face, nice long hair and a bit of meat on her butt. I asked her if she can DT - she replied she can.

We get down to business - money already paid earlier and she rolls out a condom over my dick. I'm like - what are you doing? She said "it's for protection". Fair enough. But since when do girls in these types of shops only do CBJ. I know straight she's gonna have to be good at sucking if I'm gonna get super hard and even cum. Because I'm not used to a condom at all. Desensitises the feelings too much. She does go a little deep at times, but hard to notice with the Dom on.

Times up, and I haven't cum. Well she didn't really build the BJ. There was no intensity. Had a shower washed off. Called management on speaker to bring in 2nd girl Ella.

Now I asked Ella from the get go, can you do deepthroat. She said "yes I try" I'm thinking, that doesn't sound great.

Hop on bed. Ella starts sucking and she only sucks the head, no DT whatsoever. I eventually cum on her tits. But pretty lacklustre all round.

Hornsby management told me if girl didn't offer a certain service I could walk. Well, I wish I did walk on the 2nd girl esepcially, as she couldn't deepthroat whatsoever. But she told me otherwise when we initially talked.

I thought this place Hornsby 142 would have some gems. No doubt. Some pretty girls are there. I thought this place would lead the way in customer service and pointing out what the girls excel in. Well, seems they don't give a shit who does what to you.

I made a huge drive to come out to Hornsby 142. I think that'll be the last.

MrSeven