PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Lovely RITA: a really SWEET Thai girl, so nice to FUCK and then SNUGGLE with ...

rooter
25-09-2016, 05:27 PM
I love Thai girls! Well, fuck, who doesn't? ;)
The exotic look, the perfect skin, the sexual energy, the sweet friendly nature, and the total commitment to satisfying you and making sure you leave with a big smile on your face. They are gorgeous.
Well the new girl at Ginza, Rita, has all those qualities, and in abundance.
It was so nice catching up with her; a nice blend of full on fucking and a sweet GFE vibe.

LOOKS and BODY
Rita is a Thai girl in her early 20s and very pretty.
She's actually a Vietnamese/Thai mix and I can see the best of both those features in her face.
She's around 160 cm, with C+ cup tits (enhanced), and nice and slim but with some nice curves too.
She hasn't got a perfectly toned body; just a nice slim, feminine softness which I actually prefer to a hard body.
She shaved her pussy especially for Ginza customers and her "little baldy sister' looks very cute and sexy.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Rita is an experienced girl and is quite confident but still has a sweet shyness which I find very sexy.
You can go 2 different ways with Rita depending on how you roll.
If you want to just sit back and let her take over she is confident and skilled enough to do so and you can just sit in the passenger seat and let her pamper you.
But if like me you like to take the wheel and be more pro-active she is very responsive and obliging and keen to fulfill your requests, and you will have a much better session.

DFK and DATY
Like most Thai girls Rita is not full on into the DFK from the start, but once I started kissing her she responded very enthusiastically and is a very sensual kisser.
Same thing with the DATY, her instinctive response is to indulge you with a cat bath and BBBJ, but if you take the initiative she responds very enthusiastically to being licked.
Her bald pussy is very sweet and her moans and sighs are very sexy; no full on OTT PSE theatrics, just a nice genuine response.

BBBJ
Rita is an experienced girl and gives a very good BBBJ.
I like the way she goes full on PSE for a while but then makes eye contact and gets all shy and self-conscious and gives these school girl giggles - it's very sexy.

FUCKING
Rita's pussy slide had me so keen and crazy to fuck her I was losing my mind.
Like most Thai girls, Rita has a tonne of energy and really gets into the fucking.
Thai girls are the queens of cowgirl and Rita is no exception.
She just instinctively knows how to ride, and how to position her body.
But what I like most about her is the way she would take a break from the riding and come down for some intimate DFK, or better still DFKing while riding full on.
Doggy is also a highlight with Rita ; she positions her arse at just the right angle.

ROUND 2
Rita was ready and willing for a Round 2 and so was I.
She got things going with a sensual HJ, BBBJ, Spanish, and pussy slide, and DFK
But she did them so well and I was enjoying all of the above so much I decided to just go with the flow and shot out another massive load as she stroked my cock while tongue kissing me very sensually.

OVERALL
I really like Rita.
The GCP rating is fair enough; she's just a fraction short of Diamond.
If I was to compare her to other Thai girls at Ginza; her service level isn't at the Jay, Venus, Luzia standard - but then again who is? Those 3 girls are in a league of their own.
But I would certainly rate her as highly as Alin or Rainie.
She's a nice mix of professional skills but still with a sweet, shy genuine GFE warmth.
Nice girl; I like her ...

rcha086
26-09-2016, 02:51 AM
I also saw Rita on her first day (apparently she's only been in Australia for less than a week!) and I largely agree with your review! I actually do find her Vietnamese mix is stronger regarding her looks, but once she starts talking, it's all Thai; an avid Thai lover will straight away recognise that fairly strong accent. For me, she did take some time to warm up though; I prefer a girl to take charge initially and then let me take over. But once I warmed her up, she was fully committed; we were all over each other.

Her looks are Diamond level no doubt. But out of my punts with GCP and even GC girls, I rate their service a bit more than Rita's for the time being. But I sense once she gets herself comfortable in Ginza and Australia, she'll be rockin' us with the best of them!

rooter
26-09-2016, 12:11 PM
Nice feedback bro.
Yeah its normal for girls to be a bit shy and unsure about procedures etc on their first day.
The important thing is to have the right attitude and enthusiasm and Rita certainly has that.
She's gonna be a top service girl for sure.

rcha086
27-09-2016, 03:24 AM
Agreed mate. Amber is one example; my first and second punt with her was almost two years apart, and it was such an improvement! Also, I didn't realise it but when I recently saw Yui, I thought it was my first time with her, but then when I looked back at my reviews here, my very first visit and review of Ginza was actually with Yui, and the memory came flooding back! While she looked the same (not really what I like), her service really did improve. Wilson does a great job at Ginza. Not only is he content at keeping regular girls there, but he makes sure they improve in their service too, and I wouldn't have believed this if it wasn't for my own experience!

rooter
28-09-2016, 05:52 PM
Agreed mate. Amber is one example; my first and second punt with her was almost two years apart, and it was such an improvement! Also, I didn't realise it but when I recently saw Yui, I thought it was my first time with her, but then when I looked back at my reviews here, my very first visit and review of Ginza was actually with Yui, and the memory came flooding back! While she looked the same (not really what I like), her service really did improve. Wilson does a great job at Ginza. Not only is he content at keeping regular girls there, but he makes sure they improve in their service too, and I wouldn't have believed this if it wasn't for my own experience!

Yeah it takes some girls a while to get into the swing of things, and some just get better and better.