PDA

View Full Version : General talk Which shops to go/who to see if you are not well-endowed

imadori
23-04-2012, 12:28 AM
Just wanted to put a simple question out there.
Which shops to go/who to see if you are not well-endowed.
Rephrased: Where should you go and who should you see if you have a small dick.

Polonius the Pedant
23-04-2012, 10:43 AM
What bro Nice said. That and you're a better chance of negotiating Greek from the less "experienced" WL :)

Littlewonder
23-04-2012, 04:19 PM
The working ladies don't mind how small you are just how thick your wallet is from what the have told me they have seen all sizes some too small to be able to have sex with and some too large that they won't have sex with all sizes in between are fair game

babelx
24-04-2012, 06:07 PM
You will welcome ANYWHERE in almost any hole.... Go forth my brother and take your large/long and fat wallet with you.

Travelmate
24-04-2012, 06:12 PM
This is not a worry!
Just rock up with cash!

woraix
24-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Your are more than welcome to any shop or girl as money matters not the size.

gagger3x
24-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Maybe his question is where is the best place to find nice tight pussies? If so, then it is all about the probabilities, and the probabilities are that a younger, smaller size girl, new to the business will be tighter. Lately, I have found several very tight young Chinese girls, actually too tight in some cases. I don't think there is a single shop which specializes in these girls, but 5star gets lots of young inexperienced girls... Just my 2 bits worth...

babelx
24-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Ah. Tight pussies. I am not sure whether having lots of sex loosens pussies. Getting older and having babies definitely does.

Littlewonder
25-04-2012, 12:42 AM
A small tight pussy is 90% in the mind some of the tightest ones are with the older ladies that have had a couple of children and know how to use their pussy. The tightest pussy I can recall was a large woman about 40 worked at Blakehurst she was a Caucasuan she could grip your cock so tight that you couldnt pull out off her she was amasing , yet she was a big woman and if she relaxed you could put your whole fist inside her she just had fantastic mussel control.

babelx
25-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Interesting Littlewonder. but some women may have pussies that are naturally narrow all the time without having to olympic training with their pussy muscles?

sydguy0101
25-04-2012, 03:23 AM
Perhaps the op may feel a tad embarrassed? or may be concerned that the wls/mls maybe judging?

At the end of the day its about he money :)

I lol'd at littlewonder's comment. Sounds interestingly frightening ahhah

dannyboy
25-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Pussy is "one size fits all"

Littlewonder
26-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Interesting Littlewonder. but some women may have pussies that are naturally narrow all the time without having to olympic training with their pussy muscles?

Well I was having sex with a Chinese lady not a worker for a few years and she always complained about me being too thick, no one else ever complains the end result was I could never get a decent root so you can have your small pussy give me a normal one and a girl that knows how to use it anytime.

I have to agree on one thing they may all look similar from the outside but they come in many shapes and sizes just like dicks.